07:30:07 Vox, Corey
Okay.

Everything disappeared after like two seconds lmaoo
 Narran Park
07:29:39 Sting
Having Adult money to Buy apple packs is wild. I just blow them all on WP :D
 Ámor
07:29:31 On haitus
I think my coworker thinks im insane and is worried about me cause he told me to sit down causing he could see that i was physically shaking. He asked if i had been drinking water
 Sateda
07:29:14 
When the rarity is 80+ but the pelt is legendary instead of exclusive -.-
 Voxtexy
07:29:13 Vox, Corey
Just a little
 Saint
07:27:55 
vox is insane, confirmed lmao
 Narran Park
07:27:50 Sting
Saint >
 Voxtexy
07:27:31 Vox, Corey
I absolutely love this.

It's comedic to watch my inbox flood with these notifications lmao
 Saint
07:26:56 
ha got it <3
 Saint
07:26:36 
i got out all my mush too
 Narran Park
07:26:31 Sting
gee they went quick!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
Wolverine : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 12:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
From a roleplay I created on HEE, but died lol
* REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD SO YOU RECEIVE ALERTS! *
MOD EDIT: Unsplash is not allowed to be used on WP. Stated here.
F2U Flowers
In the wilderness of Montana, lies one of many wild mustang herds. This herd, also known as the "Shooting Star Herd", named after one of Montana's flowers, has been here for years and has their own set of unique traditions and superstitous beliefs.
This herd believes that once a horse passes, they live in the stars where they watch over their herd and loved ones, sometimes sending signals to the physical world to warn about the future or to say hello. And when it rains, sending sounds of thunder, those are the deceased members of the Shooting Star herd galloping together. This causes the members to see thundering as a sacred time where celebrations/ceremonies are held under. Both mares and stallions traditionally wear feathers and flowers tangled in their manes/tails, however many stallions choose just to keep feathers in their manes.
F2U Flowers
MOD EDIT: Unsplash is not acceptable to use. Refer to above.

Edited at October 10, 2023 06:30 PM by Rushie
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
= PLOT =
F2U Flowers
The Shooting Star Herd has lived in the same peaceful area as always for years upon years, however, a nearby herd has other plans. This herd is known as the "Yarrow Herd", and is relatively new in its origins. The Yarrow Herd wants to completely wipe out every other herd in the west Montana region, starting with Shooting Star and eventually the other nearby herds. They plan on doing this by invasion, or forcefully making horses give up their past life and starting a new life in the Yarrow Herd.
This new motivation for conquest is fueled by a drought that's slowly spreading across Montana, leaving little to no water and food. The drought has already ecompassed the Yarrow's land, so now the herd is on the move to take land that hasn't been affected. Although the drought will slowly affect all of the grasslands, Shooting Star's is still lush, filled with water and food, which made them the next target. This soon will cause Shooting Star to either fight back, or quickly create an escape plan that will result in a very long walk in hopes to find a new home.
* to get a good view on what these lands look like, search "Glacier National Park". This isn't taken place there, this is more taken place in an imaginary area in Montana but looks extremely similar to the national park mentioned above.

Edited at September 30, 2023 01:02 PM by timbermoon
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 01:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
= TRADITIONS =
F2U Flowers
Tradition is something the Shooting Star herd takes very seriously, completely ignoring traditions (ex. not showing up) may result in exile if there is not a valid reason. Many traditions are a nod to the herd's past and legacy.
Welcoming Ceremony
Once a new member joins the herd, a welcoming ceremony will be held for them. The male herd leader will introduce the member and allow the new member to make an introduction. The herd leader will explain the rules, ranks, etc. Members are expected to be respectful and welcoming, giving small presents to the newest herd member such as flowers. Every horse in the Shooting Star herd is required to attend when one of these are held.
Challenging Recital
Challenging recitals are held when a horse challenges another for their higher rank. Competing for a lower rank is not allowed. Whichever member loses will be exiled from the herd, and whoever wins, shall be promoted to the higher rank they competed for. You can not challenge the leaders, you will most likely be exiled if one does as it's seen as extreme disrespect. When a leader dies, their role is passed onto the next heir. Attending these recitals are not required, but members are highly encouraged to do so.
Death Ceremony
Death is extremely sad, but also inevitable. When a herd member dies, a funeral-like event will be held where herd members will gather together for a moment of silence. Everyone in the herd is required to go, with the exception of the passed horse's family, and is seen as extremely disrespectful if one doesn't.
Promotion Ceremony
When a horse is promoted to a higher rank, a ceremony is held where herd members will congratulate the now promoted member. The female and male leader will give a speech, declaring what is now expected from them. Members are expected to also bring small gifts. Members are not required to attend these.
Birth Ceremony
When a foal is born, it is extremely exciting for the herd. There will be a ceremony held a couple hours after the foals birth where the medicine-horse will bless the foal/s with a white feather. A white feather signifies purity, protection, and determination- promising a secure future for the foal. Members are required to attend these.
Horses names must be and are traditionally nature themed. (EX. LeafHeart, PineFern, ETC.)

Edited at September 30, 2023 01:06 PM by timbermoon
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 01:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
= RP RULES =
F2U Flowers
* Follow WP rules.
* Everyone MUST be a mustang. No crosses.
* Lead stallion and mare must have a foal at some point.
* Don't single people out! If you do this, you'll be booted from the roleplay. This means if another persons tries roleplaying with you, you interact back. No 1x1s.
* Minimum of 200 words each reply. Please no one liners whatsoever.
* When talking out of roleplay, use "//" .
* Don't go crazy cussing.
* When roleplaying, please use decent grammar.
* In "other" put "rainbow".
* You may use photos for appereances but you also MUST properly credit. Don't get our thread locked!
* This is a semi-realistic roleplay, please don't make your OC too unrealistic! Powers are prohibited.
* Make your posts organized!
* You may have multiple characters.
* Keep things PG-13. Skip past mating scenes please and avoid extreme violence.
* Follow the herds traditions.
* The leaders words are law.
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
* keep in mind that these ranks aren't realistic.*
= MASTERLIST/RANKS =
F2U Flowers
Lead Mare: Taríel
Lead Stallion: Lukorn
Second in charge: OPEN (0/1)
Mare Warriors: OPEN (0/4)
Stallion Warriors: OPEN (0/4)
Babysitters: OPEN (1/2)
Foals: CLOSED (3/3)
Yearlings: OPEN (0/3)
Herd Mare: OPEN (1/6)
Herd Stallion: OPEN (0/6)
Medicine Horse: LavenderLily

Edited at October 1, 2023 09:06 PM by timbermoon
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 01:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
= SIGN-UP =
F2U Flowers
Name:
Desired Rank:
Appereance:
Personality:
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Other:
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 01:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
= SIGN-UP =
F2U Flowers
Name:
LavenderLily
Medicine horse
Desired Rank:
Medicine horse
Appereance: lavendarlily-1.png.
LavenderLily is a small blue roan mare with lavenders draped throughout her mane, and keeps a feather behind her ear.
Personality:
She's very timid, but has an extremely kind heart. Her tenderness and motivation to help others is what landed her the spot as the medicine horse in this herd. LavenderLily is in charge of both spiritual blessings and helping the injured. She's extremely well-versed with the local flowers, plants, and herbs.
Kin: N/A
Crush: N/A (Open, PM me)
Mate: N/A (Open, PM me)
Offspring: N/A (Open, PM me)
Other: N/A

Edited at September 30, 2023 05:48 PM by timbermoon
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 02:55 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a herd mare and a foal? I'll look for a mother for the foal soon. My filly could be not born yet if needed

Edited at September 30, 2023 02:55 PM by Crazydayz
Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure!!

Crazydayz said:
May I reserve a herd mare and a foal? I'll look for a mother for the foal soon. My filly could be not born yet if needed

Mustangs of Montana | | OPENSeptember 30, 2023 03:06 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Alpine
Herd:
Yes
Herd mare
Desired Rank:
Content
Appearance:
Buckskin Mustang Mare and Black Stallion by thetriggeredhipster on  DeviantArt
[Credits go to thetriggeredhipster on deviant art]
Alpine is a buckskin colored mare. She is a mustang, like a lot of wild horses usually are. She has a white star marking on her forehead. Alpine has a black mane and tail. Her tail reaches halfway down her legs while her mane is fairly short, reaching only a couple inches down her neck. This same black color is also found on her legs in a high stocking marking. There are hints of grey around her eyes and mouth.
Alpine has a largely rounded stomach due to her pregnancy. This makes it fairly obvious that she is due to foal in the coming days. She is fairly short, in line with her breed, standing at around 13.7 hands high. Alpine's legs are fit and slightly muscular.
Personality:
Alpine is an easy-going mare who's social. She enjoys spending time around the rest of her herd, whether it's laying in the sun or grazing in the grass. Alpine is usually calm with a composed demeanor apart from in certain situations.
One thing to note is that Alpine is very protective over those she loves. When she breaks her usually composed demeanor, it will likely be because of someone being in danger. This will likely result in her becoming a very watchful mother towards her foal once they're born. This may be her first foal, but she will look after it as well as she can.
Alpine is not afraid of asking for help from other mares. She is a bit more wary of asking stallions, but if she has a built up trust she will be willing to engage with them. The main stallions she'll engage with are the ones within her herd.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Foals:
Open for a foal
Kin:
Open
Other:
Rainbows are so pretty!
I actually already had this mare made. I hope she is suitable!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us