Dawnforest
07:40:34 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Anxiety
07:40:04 ancient as hell
I think Eve said sometime mid-month?
 Saint
07:38:11 
im really not doing good, no mush and no token, when is it?
 Narran Park
07:38:06 Sting
I Spend all my Mush on buying CP...
 meow
07:38:01 ⊹ cat
-WP Click-
names?
 Red River Wolves
07:37:27 Redd Dead
Saint,
Same lol. At least I've been saving WP tokens from Gullin
 Saint
07:36:44 
oh wait event... i forgot... shoot
 Qyusen
07:36:26 Qyu - all pronouns
Primary Account: 242 Mushrooms
Primary Account: 0 Apples
Apple Hole: 4 Apples
Primary Mushroom Hole: 41,300 Mushrooms

ehh... where did all the apples go :<
 Narran Park
07:36:06 Sting
Ooft! Are they to Gamble on WP?
 Voxtexy
07:35:52 Vox, Corey
I suppose I'm ready to splurge on Wolf Party whenever the event kicks off
 Voxtexy
07:34:41 Vox, Corey
Mushrooms: 81,221

Mmm, tasty
 Saint
07:34:38 
wow shes beautiful
 Moore
07:33:44 
-WP Click- Got luck with this girl,
 Saint
07:31:34 
Apples: 9
Apples Saved: 7
Mushrooms: 600
Mushrooms Saved: 0

yee
 Existence
07:31:29 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I'm not hoarding *.*
 Narran Park
07:31:23 Sting
This guys Talents let him down -.0
-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
07:30:07 Vox, Corey
Okay.

Everything disappeared after like two seconds lmaoo
 Narran Park
07:29:39 Sting
Having Adult money to Buy apple packs is wild. I just blow them all on WP :D
 Ámor
07:29:31 On haitus
I think my coworker thinks im insane and is worried about me cause he told me to sit down causing he could see that i was physically shaking. He asked if i had been drinking water
 Sateda
07:29:14 
When the rarity is 80+ but the pelt is legendary instead of exclusive -.-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
Wolverine : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 01:53 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
End days have come sign up forum
-
The world... It's finally ending.
-
Table of contents - Post one
Rp plot - Post two
Roles - Post three
Other characters (NPCs+Animals) - Post four
General rules + Rp rules - Post five

Edited at September 27, 2023 08:35 AM by Crazydayz
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 02:04 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
-
How many years have groups proclaimed that the end times are near? How many times did we think it would never be during our lifetimes? If only I listened. If only humanity changed our ways on this planet.
---
Time has run out for humans to change our ways. Many cities have been lost to the sea, forests torn and burned by great fires, earthquakes that tremble the earth. There have always been disasters, but never in this scale. Three years ago it was declared that the end days had come.
-
Many of earth's enhabitants have died in these disasters. Only a few remain. Many of which have given up hope, but still, some remain. Some of these survivours have joined together in what are known as the 'Last of human society' trying to rebuild the world to what it once was. One such group is the 'Eperzanas' or hope. Kinda cliche, but it serves it's purpose. Yet, even in these times, there are still those who contain hunger and greed.
-
This is the story of those who make up the last of human society.

Edited at September 27, 2023 08:37 AM by Crazydayz
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 02:17 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eperzanas role sheet
One of the last few groups in human society. One of the few to survive the times since the end times began. They have close bonds with eachother, like family. Each person has their own story to tell.
-
The matriarch
The founder of this society. She has led the group through the recent years until now. She may not be young, but she has proven herself time and time again. Her word is final. Any of the important decisions or discoveries are taken to her hut.
-Vera Sunningdale|45|Played by Crazydayz
-
The lieutenant
The second in command. The matriarch's right hand person. They have been there since nearly the beginning. They are the person who organises the huntgroup and the guards. The lieutenant would also take over the matriarch's role in the case of an emergency or her death.
-Open!
-
The elders
Those of the group who are 55+ who survived until now. They offer advice and wisdom to the group and are one of the priorities to be cared for. They will often be consulted with in times of hardship. All of them are to be treated with the utmost respect at all times. They are also in charge of educating the youth who are not yet trainees.
(0/5)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Medics
Those who are knowledgable about medicine and healing. They often rely on herbs and makeshift bandages as the supplies are depleated. All of them live together. There is also one Medic in training who they will educate in their ways.
(1/3 Medics)
Vanessa Grey Laroy | 26 | Biologist at work
-
-
(0/1 Medic trainee, can be 16-19 years old)
Star|16| Played by Star Tha AOD
-
Guards
Those of the group who have fighting experience and skills. They patrol the surrounding area and guard the base village. This is the group that are in danger and injured the most often. Highly respected, but highly dangerous. A few of these are mentoring trainees. They also have 3 guard dogs they work with.
(3/10)
-Natalie Coulobourne|25|Handler of Crow|Played by Raging Flames
-Ariana Sun|24|Handler of Bramble|Played by Ace
-Rysper Casthe|23|Handler of Holly|Played by Howling to the moon
-
-
-
Huntsgroup
Those who locate wild animals to be killed so that they may feed the group. Not for the faint of heart. They are also in charge of the food preperations each meal. These people also have some trainees under them. There are a few dogs that assist them with no particular handler.
(0/10)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Farmers
Those who tend to the few plants that grow and the chickens and cows that the group has. The plants that they currently have are Carrots, Parsnips, cabbage, wheat and corn. There are very limited trainees.
(1/5)
-Reserved for Crazydayz
-
-
-
-
-
Trainees
Those who are aged 16-19 years old. They are each under a group member in the role that they wish to be in when they are older.
Guard trainees (0/4)
-
-
-
-
Huntsgroup trainees (0/4)
-
-
-
-
Farmer trainees (0/2)
-
-
-
The youth
The few of the group aged 13-15. There are currently none younger than this. All of these young teenagers need to have either a parent or caregiver. They are not allowed to venture outside the base village.
(0/5)
-
-
-
-
-
Outcasts group
Those who have greed in their hearts and minds. They wish to be at the top of society with all others under them. These people are not opposed to violence.
-
Outcasts leader
The one in charge of this operation. He takes no resistance and will use force to get what he wants at any cost. A very cold, sinister person.
(0/1)
-
-
The group
The bulk of the outcasts. These people have varying motives but one thing remains the same. Their greed to climb to the top of society.
(0/10)

Edited at September 30, 2023 05:53 PM by Crazydayz
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 03:26 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Human NPCs
-
Travellers
Random people wandering the outside. They are neutral and can be ocassionally mentioned as passing by.
-
Thieves
Ask for approval before engaging with these. People who take food, clothes, valuables, anything really.
Wild Animals
-
Deer herd
The herd that the hunters often target. Only one per fortnight will be taken by the Eperzanas to conserve their population.
-
Rabbits and hares
Abundant in the area. The best to locate and catch for food.
-
Geese and ducks
There are a couple of flocks in the area available to be hunted. Be careful with their population though.
-
Wolves
-
Usually only a threat if they're hungry or threatened. Stay away from the pack and you'll be fine.
-
Animals owned by Eperzanas
-
Cattle herd
Consists of 5 calves, 10 cows and 2 bulls. A source of milk. Not usually used for meat unless nessesary during food shortages.
-
Chickens
Consists of 15 females, 1 rooster and 6 chicks. Used for eggs mainly and occasionally meat.
-
(These next animals will be in more detail. Please read if you're a K-9 handler or hunter)
Guard dogs
There are three of these dogs. Each one has a set handler. Please reserve one if you are a K-9 handler.
-
Holly
Breed - German shepard
Age - 4.5-5 years old
Gender - Female
Personality - Hyper, attentive, curious
Kin - Barley (Brother)
Handler - Rysper Casthe|Howling to the moon
Bramble
Breed - Rottweiler
Age - 3
Gender - Male
Personality - Serious, quick to listen, loyal
Handler -Ariana Sun|Ace
Crow
Breed - Bullmastiff
Age - 6
Gender - Male
Personality - Obedient, energetic, Willing
Handler - Natalie Coulobourne|Raging Flames
-
Farmer's dogs
Dogs that help with herding the cattle and watching for threats.
-
Barley
Breed - German shepard
Age - 4.5-5 years old
Gender - Male
Personality - Quiet, attentive, a listener
Dusk
Breed - Cattle dog
Age - 4 years old
Gender - Male
Personality - Excitable, protective, open
Kin - Oak and Willow (His pups)
-
Other dogs
Any other dogs that live with the group
Bailey
Breed - Cattle dog
Age - 4 years old
Gender - Female
Personality - Calm, determined, watchful
Kin - Oak and Willow (Her pups that she's currently raising. She's usually a farmer's dog)
Oak and Willow
Breed - Cattle dog
Age - 1 month
Genders - Oak is male, Willow is female

Edited at September 30, 2023 05:57 PM by Crazydayz
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 03:39 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
General rules
1. Obey all of Eve's rules.
2. Handle all arguments like the civilized people we are. Hate the character, not the player.
3. You will be expected to post at least once every 5 days with 150-200 words plus. If you can post more, great!
4. You may only make 2 reservations at a time. You will also only be allowed one high role (leadership roles and medics) and one character at most in each role. Write your favourite book in other. Please only reserve as many characters as you can handle. If you feel like you need to get rid of one, let me know and we can kill them off. Do the same if you're quitting the rp.
6. I reserve the right to accept or deny any character forums. You will be given two chances to fix it before your reservation is removed.
7. Please find a parent or caretaker for your youth character if you reserve one before the rp starts. You may not have relationships with your own character or be your own character's child.
8. We are a LGBTQ+ friendly enviroment. Put the missing number somewhere in your forum. Please leave if you cannot be respectful towards others.
9. Please let me know if your character is going to be pregnant so that I may approve it.
10. Skip over any explicit scenes (Blood, gore, etc)
11. I may add rules to here if needed.
12. Enjoy!
-
Eperzanas group rules
1. Treat all of our members with respect and dignity.
2. The matriarch has the final say in large decisions. The elders and lieutenant may advise her when needed.
3. Group members under 16 must stay in camp unless otherwise instructed. 16-17 year olds must have a mentor with them while out of camp.
4. Bring any intruders to the outside of the village and summon the matriarch or, if she isn't available, the lieutenant or elders.
5. Kids and elders are to be fed first. If people must go without food, it will be those who are not leaving camp that day.
6. The injured, sick or heavily pregnant will not be set dangerous tasks or patrols.
7. Murder in cold blood, robbery without reason, betrayal and assault are seen as treason.
8. It is up to the Matriarch, lieutenant and elders to decide on a punishment for breaking these rules.
Outcast rules
1. The strongest are at the top.
2. Betrayal results in death.
3. Get your own food.
4. Kill any intruders on sight.
5. Remember your place.
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 04:31 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Group -
Sexuality -
Role (and dog if K-9 handler) -
Appearance-
Personality-
Backstory (optional) -
Other -
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 04:32 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved just in case
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 04:32 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 04:33 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is now open!
End days have come | Apocalypse rp | Open! |September 26, 2023 05:24 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name -
Vera Sunningdale
Age -
45 years old
Gender -
Female
Group -
Eperzanas
Sexuality -
Straight
Role -
Matriarch
Appearance-
Vera is a fairly tall woman, standing at around 5'9 feet tall. She has a muscular, lean build obtained since the End days started. Vera has a scar along her hairline that is 3 inches long. She has forest green eyes that have a determined glint in them. Vera has a dark black colored pixie cut finding it the most practical cut for this kind of lifestyle.
-
Vera has multiple other scars across her body from the harsh times. She has a few on her arms and a large one across her stomach. Each one has it's own story, but we'd be here forever talking about the origins of each one.
-
Vera is slightly skinnier than normal due to the conditions she lives in. This is not helped by how she often gives her food to the kids when they seem hungry. Still, she remains strong and hasn't died.
-
At least not yet.
Personality-
Vera is a confident, strong hearted woman. She is protective over what she has built in this town. She does her best to stand as a pillar of hope for her people. Vera may come off as cold when you first meet her but you will soon learn that she isn't. She really does try her best to keep up with everything that happens in the village.
-
Vera has a habit of overworking herself to the ground without realizing. There is a lot of pressure put on her to lead the Eperzanas. She loves the group to her core but the stress doesn't do her any favors.
-
Vera is cautious meeting with outsiders but will welcome them with open arms if they are looking for refuge. If the outsider threatens her group though... It won't look pretty.
Backstory (optional) -
Vera grew up in your typical middle class family with her and two parents. Most of her life was unremarkable. She went to college and got a stable job as an accountant. Vera met her beloved husband at work. She even had two kids with him.
Sadly, good things never last forever. During an earthquake she lost her husband and gained the scar below her hairline. After that, she just was trying to raise her kids in the chaos of the world. Many times she had to fight for survival, causing new scars along the way. Eventually, Vera found an abandoned western village. This is where the Eperzanas would soon grow to live.
Vera started finding people who where in need. They where of all ages. Soon, she had set up a system with roles and jobs and assigned homes and rules. The group only continued to grow over the years. That is how we reach the present.
Kin -
Open for a trainee kid and a child in their early 20s
Other -
I personally love Murder most unladylike

Edited at September 27, 2023 11:19 AM by Crazydayz

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us