Song recommendations anyone?
 technoblade
09:33:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Null

writers nook most likely
 Null
09:32:54 Null, Knight
I put my OCs current lore in My Characters

may make a forum post for it though I'm not sure where it would be allowed to be in forums
 Kháos
09:32:37 Kaos || Khaos
Murber-
That's great to hear.
 Saint
09:32:04 
well , i didnt murer him so your gonna be fine
 Salem
09:31:41 Rumi
Demigod RP ✨
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:31:40 Chat's snack
Saint

My parents would find ways to be disappointed, I'm sure
 technoblade
09:31:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 5/10

getting closer
 Murder
09:30:04 murber
i am spectacular, doing my three month wolfplay check in
 Kháos
09:29:25 Kaos || Khaos
Nux-
Absolutely perfect.

Hey Murder, how are you?
 Saint
09:28:53 
hi murder
 Murder
09:28:42 murber
hello hello
 Saint
09:28:29 
Nux, indeed, you cant be a disappiontment if your dead
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:28:24 Chat's snack
Khaos

Perhaps, art of an explore palette
 Vulpixles
09:28:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Gear/decor ideas? Also open to other wing suggestions. Not vibing super hard with the white
 technoblade
09:28:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 Zeraphia
09:27:58 Spooky Vah
Art
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:27:51 Chat's snack
Heya, Vah ^^

Techno 🤌🧂
 Kháos
09:27:49 Kaos || Khaos
bleh. I don't know what to do. Explore, palettes or a tiny bit of art...
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:27:28 Chat's snack
Saint

Le gasp- not the pole dancer T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -3
Coyote : +1
Red Fox : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 01:58 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
A thousand years ago, during the times of war and famine across the kingdom's lands, there were 5 special people blessed with giants of mechanical animals at their sides that were at their command. These 5 promised safety, and peace for as long as they could manage to the people, and those people listened. Having been plagued and infested with the aftermath of battle after battle and none won, they had been close to that of desperate. Even to strangers. The five, after the cry for help, joined the fray and drove back an invading army force that was slowly turning the whole area to ruins and transforming it to something even darker, more chaotic, and would surely bring things to ruin within seconds should they achieve total control of the whole land. It took 8 Years of fighting for the special 5 to kill the mighty forces, and slay the 3 ringleaders. They brought justice and peace to the lands once more. But people were selfish and greedy, jealous, Skeptical, and very easily misguided.

Some thought, after the few years of peace, that the guardians would betray them one day, knowing they had such power at their hands with their mechanical partners at their sides. Others were jealous of their powers and the greatness they have achieved, the rest viewing them as worthless now that the threat was gone and that they didn't need them anymore. Nevertheless their views, with Swords and weapons, and battalions in tow, they banished them. The people brought with them a kind of magic that spell folk had been developing in their peaceful era that the guardians had never seen. Successfully, they were sealed away in a collective pocket dimension by a wizard, wiped from the face of the earth and their stories being told in a dark light. Tales of them being nothing more than menaces of trickery, deception and out for glory ultimately outweighing the stories telling of their selfless actions and the armies they faced for their kingdom.

Cut to now. It's about a thousand years later. The guardians have been assumed to have perished, lost in time and forgotten for seemingly an eternity until now. A spell tucked inside of a book belonging to that of a wizard from old, one that was long lost and thrown away by the people after losing their faith, had been opened. Used. A certain spell that lay inside the book uttered after a century of rest. By doing so, all of the guardians of olde have been freed of their chains and returned to the real world. Now, however, they must deal with what to do next in the presence of the five clearly inexperienced children that summoned them. With a threat of giant mechanical beasts resembling those of which they used to command arriving on the horizon, they can either choose to turn their backs on humanity like they did them, or hold faith towards the new generation.

Edited at September 2, 2023 05:02 PM by Fellow in the Woods
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 02:38 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roleplay rules
- This is a LITERATE ROLEPLAY [500+ words per post] Please make sure this is reflected in your roleplay form
- 2 characters max per person, one guardian and one accidental Summoner
- Make sure your characters attire reflects the era they were/are in
- That said, also keep things realistic! They shouldn't have purple skin tones or pink colored eyes. I will allow dyed hair and piercings for the accidental Summoners!
- No mary or gary sues, your character isn't invincible nor will they land every hit or dodge every attack. Everyone has flaws
- Keep things PG 13!
- Swearing is allowed but don't do it every single sentence
- Drama within the roleplay only! Respect and be kind to your fellow roleplayers. If you ever have a problem with someone then please PM me so we can work it out
- Be active! Don't just sign-up and then disappear, that's unfair to your fellow roleplayers. Notify me if you need to leave for a while! Otherwise I will open your spot back up to others within two weeks of inactivity
- Reservations last for 48 hours! At the 24 hour mark I will message you about your reservation if your form isn't complete yet. That said, you may post in the sign-ups asking if you can reserve a spot again in which case you have 24 more hours
- If you have any questions about this roleplay then feel free to PM me, I'll respond to the best of my ability
- Have fun!
- I reserve the right to decline a roleplay form if they do not meet the roleplays standards or violate any of these rules

Edited at September 4, 2023 02:25 AM by Fellow in the Woods
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 02:39 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Guardians of Olde
5 People, poor and rich and everything in-between from a thousand years ago who commanded giant mechanical animals to help the townsfolk vanquish the army on the horizon. Nobody knows where they got their mechs from, only that they hold an unexplained bond together. Some speculate that they made them themselves, while others think they were a gift from the gods themselves. The guardians never told anyone of their origin, just giving one another knowing looks whenever it would be brought up. Of course, they wielded other weapons like pike, mace, and even magical spells, but everyone could agree the mechs felt the most formidable. After killing the 3 ringleaders and establishing peace, they were ambushed by the very people they protected five years later. Cornering the guardians, keeping them away from their partners with a strange spell, the council of wizards established in times of peace chanted a spell using unknown magic to seal all of them away in a dark pocket of space where time could not be told, and your voice would echo forever. While they were all sealed away into the same pocket dimension, they never found a way to escape until the accidental Summoners released them. It's currently unknown what happened to their mechs.

Mechanical Beasts
Magnificent 40-45 foot beasts made entirely of metal and gears. They are paired with one of the guardians of Olde and follow their commands without hesitation. They have a sacred bond with one another, bestowed between them after an incident that happened. After establishing peace, the mechs mostly remained dormant, though helped with a few difficult tasks. It wasn't until their partners were sealed away that they all suddenly fled, hiding themselves in different locations that nobody to this day has found. They will only awaken once again when their partners come looking for them.
- - -
The evil mechs are smaller than the guardians mechs. They stand at around 25-35 feet tall and can repeat species, making that the only physical distinction between the two. They are wild and savage, having come from somewhere east and flattening towns and killing citizens as they slowly move westward. It's largely unclear to anyone to what they want, the exact location that they came from or even who is commanding them.
- - -
The mechs have a big steampunk vibe, so if you're unsure of the general feel of what one looks like, just search up steampunk animals. Every mech is unique, so you won't see them having two caracals or toucans. That said, please be super specific with what animal the mech is! Don't just say Wolf, are they a grey wolf? Timber? Mexican? What kind of raven? Be creative with the species too! Anything goes as long as they aren't prehistoric or fanasty/mythological. Aquatic might prove to be a problem, but are still allowed.

Accidental Summoners
A friend group of five within "modern" times who stumble upon an old spell book together and release the guardians sealed away for 1,000 years. What kind of stories and fables they've heard, good and bad, their upbringing, and who they are is up to you.

People of Olde
The people a thousand years ago. Living in a dying land, both noble and poor, these people had gotten desperate for help against an invading army on the horizon of their lands. The mightiest generals were defeated, the most powerful kingdoms topped, the vastest of armies conquered in hours. Those who lost either were killed or turned into soldiers for their army, there were no prisoners nor escapees. Land that they walked across instantly turned the grass into ash and dust, the trees and wildlife dying almost instantly and the dirt hard as stone. The people were dying. When the five offered their help when all hope seemed lost, the people accepted without a second thought. It took five years to push the army back onto even ground, then Three more to finally win. Peace was established. Kingdoms and towns and villages were rebuilt, the people provided for. Life started to thrive again. However, within the midst of peace, people had become greedy, paranoid, confused. A conspiracy started. One that claimed the guardians would turn on them, and stamp everything back into dust because they were bad omens. Fueled by paranoid kings who were greedy with power and townspeople who believed they no longer served them any use by being here now that the threat was gone, they turned on them. Hiring the greatest of wizards, they put together a spell that would lock them into a small pocket dimension forever. It is said that afterwards they tried to seize and take control of their mechanical partners for their own benefit or to tear them apart, but we're easily overpowered and that they fled to somewhere hidden. Some speculate they went back to where they came from. Hell. While others believe they carved ruins for themselves to hide until their partners one day returned. The records don't say what happened to these people afterwards. Scholars have tried and failed to decrypt other records of the old civilization and the people after the major event. This has caused two speculations. One is that a god tore down the civilization brick by brick in a move of revenge for the five, leaving only a few survivors to flee and try to rebuild elsewhere. The second is that another evil arose, and forced all of them into hiding somewhere secret. Nobody is certain.

The Army on the Horizon
Plague, famine, death, makes everything ash as they conquered, people turned into soldiers of their army. No names. Ever. Just... An army.

The Ringleaders
The orchestrators of the army. Create. Divise. Plan. Execute. The masterminds. Powerful.

Edited at September 5, 2023 01:53 PM by Fellow in the Woods
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 02:40 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
The World
Olden Times
Sealed Away
Modern Times

Magic. How does it work? What do people fight with? What is the setting? Does magic and medieval weapons still exist? Do they still fight? How modern is everything? What were customs like? The clothing? The fights?

Edited at September 2, 2023 02:41 AM by Fellow in the Woods
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 02:46 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character Masterlist
Guardians of Olde [1/5]
- res for me
-
-
-
-
Accidental Summoners [1/5]
-res for me
-
-
-
-
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 02:46 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sign-up forms

Guardian of Olde
Full Name -
Preferred Name -
Nickname(s) -
Mental Age -
Gender -
Pronouns -
Sexual Orientation -
Preferred Fighting Style -
Appearance -
Personality -
Mech Species -
Mech Appearance -
Mech Personality -
S/O -
Crush -
Family -
Affiliations (should have one for each of the other guardians) -
Backstory -
Other -

Accidental Summoner
Full Name -
Preferred Name -
Nickname(s) -
Age -
Gender -
Pronouns -
Sexual Orientation -
Preferred Fighting Style -
Appearance -
Personality -
S/O -
Crush -
Family -
Affiliations (should have one for each of the other summoners) -
Backstory -
Other -

Edited at September 5, 2023 01:56 PM by Fellow in the Woods
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 2, 2023 02:47 AM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Res just in case
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 5, 2023 01:53 PM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Name - Rellodeen S. Velta
Preferred Name - Arello
Nickname(s) - N/A
Mental Age - 26 years
Gender - Female / Feminine
Pronouns - She/her
Sexual Orientation -
Preferred Fighting Style - Mostly uses a sword, however is rather adept at using a crossbow too
Appearance -
Personality -
Mech Species - Caracal
Mech Appearance -
Mech Personality -
S/O - N/A
Crush - N/A
Family - Mother and Father are deceased, open for a sibling, PM me!
Affiliations -
Backstory -
Other -

Edited at September 5, 2023 01:57 PM by Fellow in the Woods
On the Horizon | Literate Sign-up | Soft OpeningSeptember 5, 2023 01:53 PM

Fellow in the Woods

Lightbringer

Give Award
Soft opening! Post away :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved