never seen the amber coat!

-WP Click-
 Aurora's Pack
07:46:04 
Oh, I get it! Thank you :)
 kycantina
07:45:23 ky
Aurora,
The higher the gen, the more likely a wolf is to be IB, and it's harder to check
 Aurora's Pack
07:43:50 
Why do people not like high gen wolves?
 The Fear Seekers
07:24:42 Night Shade
Meeko

The circle
 Meeko
07:02:17 Meek Meek
I need peoples opinions

which one do I choose for my profile.
-Click-
 Graywing
07:00:13 Slate, Gray
-WP Click-

Would they make a good stud?
 ScardeyKat
06:54:53 Kat ?
Winterfell
Extremely (I think) Best bet is to go to trading post and look at Viti's/ ones similar to her and see if any are for sale and at what price. If none are for sale, I'd bet she'd go for a lot
 Winterfell
06:52:03 She/her
I can't remember if I said earlier but my girl had her first litter today and threw a viti does anyone know if they are still sought after ?
 FaithfulOakTree
06:49:59 Ash H:H!!
So true..
 Insane Sanity
06:49:50 
It is literally perfect, but even if I could afford it I would not spend that much on a wolf xD
 Insane Sanity
06:48:56 
When you see a wolf that you really want, because it has all the attributes you are looking for, but it also has a pelt defect so the price is waaay out of your price range. <.<
 FaithfulOakTree
06:35:52 Ash H:H!!
Ah, reasonable enough then-
 Bobcat
06:34:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Oak
Steele walked to close to Leopard's belly.
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Ocelot : +4
Anaconda : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 06:00 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Deep in the heart of Montana lay the Blue Water Ranch. Blue Water is known all around the country, being the main supplier for meat and other such things. It is summer on the ranch, the main time where volunteers come up to work for the season. Past volunteers often say it is the experience of a life time. Blue Water is particularly picky about their applicants, taking in only those who they believe will be a good fit for the ranch.

Links

discussion

roleplay

Info

Volunteers between the ages of 18-45 are accepted and flown up to the ranch in late May. They are assigned a horse and work buddy, which is also their roommate. There are two buildings where the volunteers reside, assigned into males and females. Males and females paired together may decide which building they would like to stay in. They are allowed into each other's buildings, it's just for organization. Blue Water got its name from the Snake river that flows through their ranch. They have a large, over 500 acre pasture for the cows, about half of that being filled with wilderness. There are trails in which people can take their horses out on when there is free time. In the main building, meals are served. Next to the building is the stables, and a horse pasture. There's various fields of crops, other pastures, and other things that can provide entertainment.

Rules

1. Keep any drama you may have with another player out of the roleplay.

2. Keep things realistic, this is on a ranch, there are no grocery stores.

3. Romance is highly encouraged, for the horses too! Just please make the age gap reasonable, I wont accept an 18 year old dating a 30 year old.

4. Pm me the word soup.

5. LGBTQ+ is very much accepted and welcomed.

6. Horses are generally trained and not wild, though I may accept a wild, untamed horse. Pm me to ask.

7. I will choose horse and rider pairs.

8. I would prefer everyone to be on the higher end of semi-literate to literate.

9. Do not cause drama that will make an impact on everyone unless you run it by me first.

10. Don't hog the spotlight! Nobody likes a hogger.

11. Follow WP rules.

12. No OP, or perfect characters.

13. Credit any and all images used.

14. Breeds allowed are appaloosas, morgans, quarter horses, paint horses, and mustangs. Crosses, depending on what they are, may be accepted.

Roles

Female volunteer- Evangeline Yendell, Blissful

Female volunteer- Jaslen Jones, Red Dawn

Female volunteer- Forest Wilson, Yukon Castle

Female volunteer- Sidero Peeka, Akira Fire

Male volunteer- Sora Quinn Brock, Aozi

Male volunteer- Silas, Nightwater

Male volunteer- Dylan Jennings, The Tea Drinkers

Male volunteer- Sebastian Taylor

Horse 1- Apricity, Quarter Horse/Mustang, Blissful

Horse 2- Princeton Rush, Hackney/Mustang, The Tea Drinkers

Horse 3- Rally, Mustang, Red Dawn

Horse 4- Bloom, Mustang, Fog and Fang

Horse 5- Percy, Paint, Yukon Castle

Horse 6- Ransom, Morgan, Pastry Lord

Horse 7- Aurora, Paint, Rough Terrains

Horse 8- Limerence, Paint, Blissful

Human sign up

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Horse sign up

Name:

Breed:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Edited at March 2, 2023 09:00 PM by Blissful
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 06:01 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Evangeline Yendell

Nickname

Evie

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual

Birthdate

March 17th

Zodiac

Pisces

Aroma

Lavender, incense, tobacco

Appearance

Evie is a bit tall for a woman, standing at somewhere around 5'6. She's a slim woman with slightly tanned skin that's dotted with freckles. She is a curvy woman with a bust bigger than average. Her hair is black and is in between being curly and wavy. It falls just below her shoulder blades. She has a slightly sharp jawline and full lips, paired with an upturned nose. Evie has what's called Marie Antoinette Syndrome, causing a white patch to appear in her hair. It colors the hair that frames her face all around, and then goes back towards her scalp on the top left side of her head. It's a medium sized patch and stops halfway before it leads down the rest of her hair.

Her eyes are doe-like and framed by long black lashes. Her eyes are a pale green flecked with a darker green, and a little bit of brown. She has rounded brows that she tries her best to maintain. She has freckles along her jaw, scattered on her nose and cheeks, and a few stray ones on her forehead. She has faint freckles all over the rest of her body, prominent on her chest and back. Evie can be described as having a resting bitch face, which often seems to deter people from speaking to her.

Evie is a pretty woman, save for the scars littered around her body. The most prominent one is a clean scar going across the front of her throat. It was caused by her own stupidity, an accident with a knife.

She hides her scar with necklaces, or simply with her hair. She has one necklace she never takes off, it's a silver tarot card necklace with 'The Lovers' card engraved into it. It has a little charm with her zodiac sign on it, and when it clinks against the necklace, it makes a sound similar to the bell on a cat's collar.

As far as piercings go, Evie has a few. She has a septum piercing, two lobe piercings, and an industrial. She often is seen with moon jewelry.

Evie has a few tattoos. She has a portrait of her late cat on her right bicep, followed by a luna moth on her right hand. She has the phases of the moon going down her spine, and a wolf paw right next to it. And finally, she has a lily of the valley on her left forearm, and a little cat skull with lavender around it on her left thigh. They all have meanings.

Personality

Evie is a relatively kind woman. She is quite caring, almost motherly in a way. Though she can be a bit of an airhead or an ignorant person, she tries her best to understand people. She isn't necessarily one to pick fights, but on the occasion that she's irritated she'll snap.

She is the type of person to shut up an obey, and not question things. Often times when asked a question or asked for something, she wont even question it or ask why. She just does it and goes on about her day.

She's in between being optimistic and pessimistic, more pessimistic though. She loves physical touch, even if it's just knees brushing together or hands slightly touching.

Evie is incredibly observant, she always notices if someone's in a bad mood or if something is off. This doesn't mean she'll try to cheer them up, though. She is quite intuitive, and is rarely wrong when she makes an assumption or feels like something isn't right.

Evie is a very romantic woman. She spoils her significant other with gifts and attention. Her main love languages physical touch, quality time, and gift giving. She will give them little things that she found or bought simply because it reminded her of them. She loves to cuddle and will always somehow be touching her significant other, even just slightly. Evie plans tons of dates, romantic nights out or in, and just little get togethers.

Evie can be viewed as an opinionated person. While she doesn't force her opinions onto others, she will voice them even if the person has a completely opposite view. She is a very patient and lenient person, she is the type of person to sit there and explain something to someone for the 100th time without snapping at them. She's the kind of friend who waits for you to tie your shoes while everyone else continues on.

Evie is generally liked by most people she meets, but of course, there's people who dislike her. She will act as if she doesn't care that someone dislikes her, but really, it hurts her. In her mind, she's a likable person. Upon meeting new people, she is quiet and doesn't speak very much. But with people she knows well and is close with, Evie doesn't shut up. She will go on and on about the most random topics for hours.

Evie will often try to help people with their problems and give advice, but she doesn't necessarily focus on her own problems. She always puts others first and will rarely ever put herself first, it's an incredibly bad habit she can't help.

- Birds

- Cats

- Autumn

- Company

- Exploring

- Collecting things

Dislikes

- Arrogant people

- Hot weather

- Caring too much

- Squirrels

- Changes in routine

- Show offs

- - - - - - - - - -

Name

Apricity

Mare

Breed

Quarter Horse and Mustang cross

Appearance

credits go to deirdre-t on DA

Apricity is a big mare, standing at a height of 16.2 hands. She's a pretty mare, with a dappled buckskin coat, and black legs with a black nose. She has a long, flowy mane and tail. She has black feathers on her feet. Apricity has the build of a mustang, but her legs are more of a quarter horse.

Personality

Apricity is a goofy mare, she's always messing with someone or something. She takes her work seriously, but any other time she's just messing around. She is incredibly patient and is a good horse for beginners, as well as a good learning experience. She loves what she does and often shows off her skills, particularly to other horses. While she can be a show off and a bit arrogant, she's still a sweetheart all around.

Apricity loves other horses and doesn't exactly like to be alone. She works better with another horse, as well as put on the trail. She often takes the lead on things, but let's the others have a go as well. Apricity can be seen as motherly figure to foals, and has raised a few in her lifetime. Only one was hers, but it doesn't really matter to her if they are or not. She is used as a buddy horse for younger horses, she teaches them how things work, what to do and what not to do. She also teaches misbehaving horses, and they will often get tied to her so they can't act out or hurt someone.

Apricity is all around a good horse, but of course, she does have her flaws and downsides.

-Wind

-Snow

-Working

-Kids

-Other animals

Dislikes

-Bits

-Thunder

-Being alone

-Stall confinement

-Shrubs

Other

N/A

Edited at January 30, 2023 10:32 PM by Blissful
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 06:11 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a horse please? :3
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 06:39 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

The Tea Drinkers said:
May I reserve a horse please? :3

of course :)
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 06:41 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Princeton Rush

Registered Name: Princeton Rush

Barn Name: Prince, or Rush

Breed: Hackney/Mustang cross

Appearance:

FB6-C9508-FB50-491-D-9959-C4-E32-F879-B74.jpg

Prince is a bigger rough and tumble lad for his breed, standing at about 15 hands. His breed, the Hackney, is know for their high stepping trot, and their nervous temperments.

Prince is a handsome bay, and has a white blaze down his nose, and white socks on some of his feet. He is strong, and embodies the natural graces of his breed, showing off his brilliance, elegance, and grace.

Despite not being as flashy as some of the other horses around, he is still eye catching. He came from a breeding farm, where his more highstrung personality and nervous tendencies made him a poor stud, and a better riding horse.

C5-AE152-E-9-B1-F-4-F78-BBBF-B289010-A8-FE1.jpg

Personality: Highstrung || Gentle || Loyal || Friendly || Charming || Delicate || Sweet || Nervous at times || Melodramatic || Strong || Fast || Sound || Willing to please || Athletic || Curious ||

Likes: Most people || Sugar lumps || Mares || Quiet spaces || Long runs || Jumping ||

Dislikes: Carrots || Stallions || Sudden movements || Being left alone || Getting his feet trimmed || Too tight girths ||

Other: Likely slow-burn romance with Rally

Credits to xxMysteryStockxx on Deviant Art. These are both stock images.

(note to mods: Images should be on postimg now :) let me know if theres still a problem)

Edited at January 30, 2023 05:17 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 07:05 PM

Killer

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I be a male volunteer, please? :)
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 07:06 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Aozi said:

yep!
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 07:25 PM

RedDawn

Neutral

Give Award
Can I have a horse and Female Volunteer reserved, please?
Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 07:25 PM

Killer

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blissful said:

Aozi said:

yep!

Thank you!

Name: Sora Quinn Brock

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: He is a White male with shoulder-length, dark brown hair that is fluffy and hangs over his eyes, and he has dark blue eyes (azure #1520A6). He wears clear glasses, but often uses eye contacts. He is 177 cm tall or 5'8 ft, and weights 50 kg or 110 pounds. He is slim and isn't very muscular, but he's strong and agile!

Personality: He's overall just sweet and caring; he probably wouldn't even hurt a fly. He's antisocial and doesn't really talk to other people, he'd rather hang out with his horse.

Likes: Night-time, cats, horses, rain, reading, writing, and sleeping/napping.

Dislikes: Alcohol, smoking, confrontation, and bright lights.

Other: He often wears a white-button up underneath a sweater and jeans. He has a light British accent, such as pronouncing his T's sharply and using British slang. Despite his anti-socialness, he does enjoy talking to other people, he just doesn't know how to properly do so!

Blue Water Ranch | Literate | ClosedJanuary 24, 2023 07:33 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Blissful
I think I'm finished :D let me know if I need to add anything :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us