Wolf Play : > Seventeenth Character Dump <
Chatbox
 Doodle Dragon
12:38:54 Irish Gay Rat
Devil,
Hi :3
 avelexa
12:37:47 lex
does anyone know how to use the charon's blessing? it doesn't appear at the wp page lol
 Wilverbeast
12:33:36 Will
oh god @-@
Whoops - my f2u thread got nuked
 DevilsPlayground
12:32:51 Devil (Any pronouns)
Spooky Doodles!!!
 Dark pack
12:32:21 
hi doodle
 Doodle Dragon
12:29:05 Irish Gay Rat
hi chat
 Purgatory
12:24:04 Purge/Purse/Pug
La Llarona is a wailing woman searching for her deceased hijos. The closer her cry sounds, the farther she is, the more distant then she's nearby
 Moth
12:21:44 
lex
if it is I wonder why I keep failing so consistently... I have a couple excellent howlers that aren't getting the job done
 Hallow's Eve
12:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Does anyone know what day the WP boost day is?
 avelexa
12:15:00 lex
moth, i've gotten her to go away by howling, so maybe it just pick a wolf at random and uses their howling score?
 Wolves of Moon
12:12:59 
it's been a while since i played, is it 20 or 50 that you actually need for maternal and charisma?
 atlas
12:12:20 Any Pronouns
Good stuff in hidden falls today
 Destinations End
12:11:20 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Faulty Demons
12:09:02 Ollie, Gold
Marsh
It's a Mexican ghost story lol
 starmutt
12:05:11 marsh | they/it
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

im sorry who
 Moth
12:02:26 
anyone know what stat you need for the banshee? she hates my wolves lol
 BloodWeb
12:00:16 Blood/Nicole
Anyways chat see ya later <3
 BloodWeb
11:57:19 Blood/Nicole
Mine is more so not into the singing and whatnot
 icemoons
11:56:22 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
my boyfriend would hate all the cursing lol, he can't even deal with cursing like at all, if someone curses he glares at them like their crazy maniacs from another planet lmao
 BloodWeb
11:54:56 Blood/Nicole
Wow lol my boyfriend has never seen it and will never he just wouldn't like it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Grey Fox : -4
Boar : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

> Seventeenth Character Dump <May 23, 2017 12:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div align="center">Since I've got such out-of-wack characters that I can never keep track of, a couple friends of mind suggested I go post them here before I lose all of them in some freak accident of absolute carelessness.

Quite a few of these weirdos are going to be... abnormal to you. Keep in mind, you insensitive stalker who wasn't necessarily invited here in the first black, that one; these are my babes, and two; I thought a majority of these up after 10 PM.
I am not responsible for what fabulous mistake my brain comes up with that I decided to suddenly remember the next morning.

** Posting is allowed! Whether you're asking for/about role-play, questioning my sanity, or inquiring something of/about my characters either for clarification or for the sake of what on earth goes in my grey matter after hours, you are welcome to spew all over this page to your heart's content!

Unless your heart wants to spam.
My characters will personally come out of their impaired and mildly vandalized boxes to scold your mischievous organ.

Edited at May 23, 2017 12:19 AM by XVII
> Seventeenth Character Dump <May 23, 2017 12:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<font class="mainlineblack">Full Name: Kornephoros Soyeux.
Aliases: Corinne, Cori, Corgi, Oreo Cookie.
Species: Superhuman.
Abilities: Regeneration, telekinesis, extended life.
Weaknesses: Her regeneration ability can take from five minutes up to a full day if the injury is severe enough (ex. severed limbs, fingers, etc). Her "immortality" really only extends up to five hundred years and, while it can be renewed by her biological parents whom she currently doesn't know, she can still be killed if given enough extreme injuries at one time. ...She's also kind of a terrible cook, but a pretty good baker.
Hobbies, Talents, etc.: Extremely handy with tools and loves to work on vehicles, especially motorcycles and pickup trucks. Likes to bake cake. Often found doing little projects to keep herself busy, like making Rube Golberg machines or fashioning things like toy trucks, birdhouses, origami, etc.
Parents/Guardians: While her biological parents are unknown, she was found and adopted by two men, Maverick and Giovani Soyeux.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.
Partner: None.
Offspring: None.
General Appearance: Cori is a relatively "short" woman, standing at about 5'5''. She has a more stocky, athletic build, although she is definitely not overly muscular and is still particularly feminine with her somewhat hourglass figure. She has a charming, rounded heart-shaped face with a just barely upturned nose and medium-heighted cheekbones. Her eyes are ice blue in color, surrounded by rather long lashes that are nearly invisible without mascara, although that's typically all the make-up she prefers to wear due to both of her fathers constantly telling her that she shouldn't need product to feel beautiful. She has an evenly pale, unblemished complexion with the softest hint of a tan -- if she hadn't spent most of her childhood outdoors, she'd practically be translucent, so leave her and her fabulous self alone. Her hair is naturally wavy and has medium thickness, being an actual silver color and reaching down to her the bottom edge of her shoulderblades, although she is constantly trimming inches off due to its fast growth rate and her being a mechanic. Wouldn't want to get that fabulous mane stuck in a tub of oil. Oh, and not to mention those badass arched brows. B)
Usual Attire: Out of work, Cori prefers light blue jeans and a casual mildly oversized tee, often consisting of either Marvel, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, or coffee-related logos/pictures/themes, along with a pair of dusty burgundy high-top converse. While she's working, she prefers thicker, tighter shirts, accompanied by flannels, jean shorts, and heavy army-styled or hiking boots -- along with gloves, obviously.
Occupation: Mechanic working for the government. Babysits children and dogs on the side for extra money. Also a part-time college student.
Location: For most roleplays, I'd prefer to keep Cori to either a city (New York, Manhattan, Miami, L.A., Chicago, etc.) landscape/scenery or a desert area (Sedona, Tuscon, Phoenix, New Mexico, etc.)
Typical Roleplay Themes: Apocalypse, Marvel {literally all of my characters can be used in Marvel themes like honestly}, Supernatural, Spies {like the show Burn Notice}, Supernatural x Human, Mythology {because of her biological parents who shall not be named unless someone asks to roleplay with her}, stranded on island... I could probably think of 20 more just based off of movie themes, but I won't do that to you.
Backstory: Kornephoros was abandoned at a young age, perhaps four or five years old, by her biological parents whom she still hasn't had the pleasure of meeting. After spending a year full of mischief and trouble-making in an orphanage, she was found by the nineteen-year-old homosexual couple, Maverick Aradace and Giovani Soyeux, and they raised her together in Miami, Florida. Let me tell you right now, she was the cutest damn seven-year-old flower girl for their wedding; she insisted on wearing a tuxedo and she made both grooms where princess tiaras, and she helped the Wedding Officiant bring the two together. Just.. ugh.
Anywho; Kornephoros, who would later be nicknamed Corinne due to people calling her birth name "odd" or "stupid",had always been an innovative child. She grew up working with Maverick in the auto-shop and playing sports with him, and helping Giovani cook and do gardening {although she isn't really the best cook e^e}. She was always active in sports, and while she wasn't necessarily a tom-boy, she was respected amongst the men and made friends quite easily. Bullies couldn't and wouldn't touch her, although she'd get the occasional passive note about having two fathers, but they'd never get away with it {she'd obviously just talk to him; it's not like she's going to beat them up for having an opinion}.
She was quickly hired by Maverick's auto-shop when she came of age. The rest of her story is under construction~

Edited at May 27, 2017 07:39 PM by XVII
> Seventeenth Character Dump <May 23, 2017 12:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<font class="mainlineblack">Full Name: Kasaragod Ase.
Aliases: God to strangers, Kara to family.
Gender: Born female, but frequently changes genders between forms.
Species: Some sort of hybrid hellion that shouldn't exist but does because it's just a rebel like that.
Abilities: Regeneration though ink {abnormal blood, vampires are gonna get sick}, summoning of force fields, telekinesis, levitation, teleportation, shapeshifting.
Parents/Guardians: Unknown.
Sexual Orientation: whatevenisthis
Offspring: N/A {she/he is infertile}.
Common Forms: Mortal female, mortal male, both gendered anthro-like beast, genderless fox with two tails {both of which have their own mouths} and sabre teeth, large lynx-esque feline with no tail, antlers, and shark-like teeth.
Height: 5'5'' {human female}, 5'8'' {human male}, 4'8'' {anthro-beast female}, 6'8'' {anthro-beast male}, 1'5'' {fox beast}, 3'7'' {lynx thing}.
Build: Human female; short, stocky, curvy, stubby legs and fingers.
Human male; Also short and stocky, sturdy, physically fit, fairly muscular but not overly so.
Anthro-beast female; Very short, extremely curvy, stubby, stockiness is masked by the curves.
Anthro-beast male; Tall, slender, muscular but definitely not overly so, lanky, awkward.
Fox-thing; Teeny tiny, super fluffy, stubby, all-around adorable.
Lynx-thing; Lean, very muscular, powerful, basic killing machine.
Weaknesses: Her force fields give her migraines if they're used for too long or they're summoned to be too big. Using telekinesis on objects larger than an elephant will legit make her fall to her knees. Teleporting too often will give the same affect as the telekinesis. Has low stamina in a couple of her forms. Has no self-control. Way too curious. Tends to disregard danger too often.
General Appearances {brief because I'm an extremely lazy human-esque creature and this brat takes forever to describe}:
Human Female; Undefined diamond-shaped face. Semi-dark skin. Narrowed golden eyes. Semi-long lashes. Wavy black hair that reaches down to her lower back, usually pulled back into a braid or left messy. Has antlers for some reason??
Human Male; Sharp jawline. Lesser defined cheekbones. Bright golden eyes. Black hair, styled in a wavy undercut. Also has antlers.
Anthro-beast female; Very dark grey, almost black short fur. Two extremely fluffy black tails. Large, coyote-like ears that are black with dark grey circles patterned on the tips; same color scream with legs. Has black spikes running down her spine and stopping at the base of her tails that almost look as though they're made of wood. Upper canine teeth overlap lower jaw by an inch. Black hair styled in a short angled bob. Has sort of a black agouti marking on her face. Large golden eyes that usually glow. Has the antlers of a young buck.
Male anthro-beast; Basically the same as the female version but hair is styled in a Classic/traditional Quiff and his eyes are much more narrow. His canines do not overlap as much. Has the antlers of a buck/full grown male deer.
Fox-thing; Similar to anthros, but ears are much larger, tails are fluffier, eyes are larger, kind of looks like a chibi fox, and all of its teeth overlap both jaws, but its upper canine teeth are the longest at 3 inches and its lower canine teeth are the second longest at 1.5 inches. Has medium-sized antlers.
Lynx thing; Basically the same coloration as the other animal-esque forms. Shaped exactly like a lynx with the build of a sabre tooth tiger. No tails. Its upper canines are nearly 4 inches long. Has gigantic antlers.
Usual Attire: Varies. Usually a pair of dark jeans, shirts with badass logos, stylish black laced boots, a choker... etc. Whatever.
Occupation: She does weird odd-jobs here and there. The possibilities are endless.
Location {for RPs}: Usually in a city such as NYC, Miami, Manhattan, etc.

Now would be a good time to mention that I'm probably not going to use the same character sheet for every character because I got sloppy and some are pre-written.

Edited at May 27, 2017 01:16 AM by XVII
> Seventeenth Character Dump <May 26, 2017 10:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name: Cepheus Bahor.
Aliases: Ceph, only to friends and family. Commonly referred to as the "Hybrid boy of Death and Nightfall".
Species: Son of the Greek Titan/the Greek personification of Death, Thanos, and the Norse personification of the night, Nótt
Abilities: Besides several forms of magic such as Necromany, Verisimilomancy, Expression, etc., not much is known about what he is truly capable of.
Weaknesses: He doesn't display much weakness other than the fact that he will never disobey a god and he is a big softy for the woman he sees as his mother figure, Jessica Grimm.
Parents/Guardians:<font class="mainlineblack"> The Greek Titan/the Greek personification of Death, Thanos {sire}, and the Norse personification of the night, Nótt {mother}.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual, despite his flirtatiousness.
Partner: N/A
Height: Around 6'4''.
General Appearance: My lazy arse will write this eventually.
Usual Attire: Ceph's attire is usually a suit made of pure obsidian, outlined with diamond and embellished with uru {Asgardian metal} and gold. His suit looks similar to a combination of those worn in Halo, minus the helmet.
Occupation: Since Ceph is always in Norse/Greek mythology roleplays, he usually works for or alongside the gods, always being in some sort of particularly high position.
Location: Either Asgard or Mt. Olympus. He won't visit earth unless Jessica is with him.

Edited at May 27, 2017 01:18 AM by XVII
> Seventeenth Character Dump <May 27, 2017 01:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name: Adhara/Vega Grey-Morgan {she was named Adhara by her mother and Vega by her father}.
Aliases: Adhara, Hara, Vega, Addie.
Species: Mortal sorceress.
Abilities: Basic magic {to be determined}.
Weaknesses: She's technically human, so.. death. Small wounds, such as stab wounds and bullet holes, can be healed by her magic, but extremely deep gashes, punctured vital organs, disembowelment, severed or nearly severed limbs, etc. take a very long time to heal and by the time they do she'd either be dead or too weak from blood loss to finish the process. She is also very naive and has a rather low pain tolerance.
Parents/Guardians: Marlene Grey {an astronomer and British maiden} and Johnathan Morgan {a pirate captain}.
Siblings: None. Little Addie is an only child.
Sexual Orientation: Probably heterosexual.
Partner: None.
Height: 5'6''
General Appearance: Adhara-Vega is a generally short, yet lithe and cat-like person, being extremely graceful and light on her feet. She has petite curves and a perfected lady-like build. Her hair is dark brown and naturally wavy, and is styled depending on which parent she is with; if she is with her mother, it is left down with her bangs cutting across the left side of her forehead. If she is with her father, her bangs remain due to being too short to tie up, while the rest of her hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She has a pale complexion with no blemishes or freckles. Her eyes are an extremely light, almost yellowish brown, with amber and chocolate flecks dotting throughout the iris. She has the sharp heart-shaped face of her father and the gently upturned nose of her mother, as well as her mother's particularly long lashes and full lips, with her father's obvious cheekbones. In hindsight, she is the perfect mixture of her parents... which is awkward because the divorce ended on rather bad terms and the fight over custody got a bit violent.
Usual Attire: Again, it depends on who she's with. If she's in town, she'll be wearing what ever her gown her mother throws on her. If she's with her father, she'll be wearing the classic pirate attire; a dusty navy blue waistcoat, tight-fitting black drawers, a white ruffled blouse, a leather and/or corset belt, buckled boots, an occasional red or black bandanna for her forehead to keep sweat and her bangs out of her eyes, a silk or satin doublet gifted to her by her father's first-mate, and, if they're sailing, her father's hat.
Occupation: Ehh.. she's just told to sit still and look pretty for mama, but her dad will put her to work if she asks.
Location: Just.. some sea. The Caribbean, most likely. She can be used for several roleplays, not just pirate themed, but pirate-themed/Pirates of the Caribbean themed is preferred.
> Seventeenth Character Dump <June 10, 2017 08:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<font class="mainlineblack">Full Name: Vito Cornelius Westbrook.
Nickname(s): He prefers to be called "V" and nothing else, but he will accept being called his full first name by his parents. Anyone else who calls him "Vito" will get poked in the eye with a bendy straw.
Species: He has no clue... he just calls himself "probably not human".
Abilities: He can perform various forms of magic, as well as being able to become invisible, and is currently working on strengthening his "mind control". And, he recently figured out {after tripping over his cat and violently smashing his face onto the mirror} that while he can die, he comes back to life after a brief period of time, depending on how bad the wound was. Old age ain't gonna touch 'im, fools.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, everyone's beautiful to him.
Partner: He recently broke up with a lover. He doesn't like to talk about them, not specifying with names, genders, or anything of the sort. Not even his father knows.
Crush?: Yeah, he has one, but I'm not going to say who it is because his father'll get very pissy.
Parents: He was adopted by the richest man in Brooklyn, Theodore Westbrook. His 'parents' divorced when he was young, and he is hardly ever allowed to visit his mother, Rosella Blackwood, who lives in New York City. While both of his parents are human, his father understands his powers, but tries to force him to hide his abilities. He is also the only one he told about the cat-and-mirror incident.
Siblings: To his knowledge, all he has is a little sister, Rosella's 12-year-old daughter, Cephra. May is actually his biological twin sister, but neither of them know that the other exists.
Pets: The lazy-ass cat that murdered him, a black Maine Coon female with silver eyes by the name of Necromancy. He also has a ten-year-old Dapple Grey Morgan Gelding with the barn name Prince of the Skies, a.k.a Prince.
Likes: People, Starbucks, the outdoors, adventure, being loud, dancing, singing, shiny things, expensive things, white roses {if you give him one he will literally forget every bad thing you've ever done to him and he'll probably kiss you if you're a guy or bear-hug you if you're a girl}, Equestrian sport {especially barrel racing and western pleasure}, bright colors, fancy cars, attention.
Dislikes: Pain {god he is such a crybaby}, being alone/not being able to talk to people, mysterious noises, large animals other than horses, having to dress up nicely, weddings, funerals, emotions in general, anything that could potentially be scary basically, horror movies, gore, cats, gross/unsanitary things {other than... well, certain things *winkwonk* LOL I'm a terrible human being }.
Phobias: Achluophobia -- fear of the dark. Arachnophobia -- fear of spiders. Entomophobia -- fear of bugs... okay, you know what? There's no point in listing them all. He's scared of everything that could be scary. Snakes, spiders, bugs, big animals, dangerous creatures, things that hiss, things that screech, dropping sharp things, having to fight, pain, suffering, confusion, falling in love, being disapproved of, his dad sometimes... His personality is going to shock you.
Appearance: Vito is an undeniably beautiful person and he knows it. He is relatively short and feminine, standing at 5'5 with a delicate, graceful build. His skin is pale and smooth, and the texture is basically perfect all the way through. He has dark freckles scattered along his slender heart-shaped face. He has semi-long lashes with two differently colored eyes; one mocha brown and one ice blue. His hair is completely white, usually combed back into a sexy, silky undercut or left in an adorably messy manner that his father hates. His ears are also slightly pointed like an elf's, and his canine teeth come to a point, but they're not long enough to make him any sort of vampire, although a bite from him would be quite nasty. He's the type of person that everyone envies for being gorgeous. It's kind of odd, though... men fall for him and women are impeccably jealous or constantly calling him adorable.
Piercings: Other than the pure-cut diamond studs in his ears (only one each) and tongue, and the silver ring in his nose, he has none.
Tattoos: Nada. His father would kill him as many times as it took if he ruined his beauitful skin... haha, just kidding, he got one in secret c; It's the White Chess King's crown on his lower back.
Background: After being sent off to an orphanage anonymously in Brooklyn, V was quickly adopted by an extremely rich family when because his 'mother' fell in love with his exterior and how quiet he was at the time. He grew into a rambunctious and adventurous, but particularly squeamish and girly child, although this died down briefly when his parents divorced shortly after he turned seven. His father takes control of his custody, and he is, as said before, rarely allowed to visit his mother. Currently, his father is trying to mold him into a younger version of himself, but V's inquisitive and exuberantly social personality is not having it. He prefers to play by his own rules after his father just continuously told him to "figure it out" if he needed something. His father also expects him to have a trophy wife and live in a mansion with 50+ kids, but that's why V is avoiding him right now... he, heheh, fell for a boy.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us