02:30:08 
Did anyone else change their pack flag to be more Halloween-ey? 🎃
 Amygdala
02:29:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I know 49 AC +16 hero...just wish he was a HW
 Purgatory
02:29:37 Purge/Purse/Pug
Anyone else trying to buy seasonal decor and it's saying Error: Invalid Amount ? I have 220 mush trying to buy scared pumpkin for 150
 Destinations End
02:29:21 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Amy
She's stunning
 Hallow's Eve
02:29:14 Hallow, Eve
Amy

That aint bad!
 Destinations End
02:28:51 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Ah. It's nice seeing you again.
I am also very far behind in exploring and have no trained wolves too ^^'

Congratulations on the mela
 Amygdala
02:28:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Damn...took me a while but here is my round 5 wolf
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:26:18 Kate/Gold
Desti- Ah not much. Been on other games more lately & now I'm trying to rebuild my pack. Very far behind my explore levels now though, wolves are too weak for most enemies. Managed to breed my first Mela though! Hero vitals too. Midnight.
 Amygdala
02:25:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Desti, hallow
I'm okay, aside from the beef i have with wolf party. Why is it so hard to make it to round 5😭
 Hallow's Eve
02:24:56 Hallow, Eve
Nothing much, just exploring and stalking chat XD how are you?
 Destinations End
02:24:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Hey. It's been a while, what have you been up to

@Amy
Hey. In some ways not great and in others I don't know. How're you
 Amygdala
02:24:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey hallow
What's up XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:55 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy!
 Amygdala
02:23:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +3
Red Fox : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Colds Character DumpJanuary 2, 2018 02:01 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div align="center">Notice:
<div align="center">Please do not post here. This is for me and for me to refer to once needed. If you have any concerns, please PM me.
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Form:<div align="center">
<div align="center">Name:<div align="center">Age:<div align="center">Gender:<div align="center">Sexuality:<div align="center">Species:<div align="center">Relationship:<div align="center">Crush:<div align="center">Appearance:<div align="center">Personality:<div align="center">Other:<div align="center">
<div align="center">If you wish to use this, please contact me. Make sure you give credit to me. You may use the form for anything.<div align="center">
<div align="center">Also, please do not steal any of my characters. I created them in my free time, and I usually work very hard on them. Again, do not use them in any way shape or form.<div align="center">
<div align="center">Now the fun part!<div align="center">
<div align="center">~Animals~<div align="center">
<div align="center">Characters:<div align="center">
<div align="center">Name: Hero<div align="center">Age: 3<div align="center">Gender: Male<div align="center">Sexuality: Straight<div align="center">Species: Wolf<div align="center">Relationship: Open<div align="center">Crush: Open<div align="center">Appearance: Hero is a dark black wolf with piercing blue eyes. He has dark blue that is on the back of his ears, underside, paws, and tail tip. He has a long scar that runs down from his cheek to his shoulder. <div align="center">Personality: Hero usually sticks to himself, as he has always been a lone male. He is independent, as well as intelligent. If you meet him, he will usually come off mysterious, or as some say, stupid. Otherwise, Hero is a kind and likable wolf.<div align="center">Other: Open for RP, mate, and crush. *PM me*<div align="center">
<div align="center">Name: Crow<div align="center"><div align="center">Age: 3<div align="center">Gender: Male<div align="center">Sexuality: Staright<div align="center">Species: Wolf<div align="center">Relationship: Closed <div align="center">Crush: Closed<div align="center">Appearance: Crow is a large, muscular male with some scars. All are from fights, and with the others, those are from his puphood. He is larger than most males, but isn't too large. He has a sleek black coat with piercing blue-green eyes. His paws are a lighter hue, along with his underside. <div align="center">Personality: Crow is independent and smart. He can come off rude and disrespectful at first, but after a while, he becomes more comfortable around you. Crow does not have much patience with others, and is most likely to leave after a short period, unless those who dare to stay with him, trust him and understand him.<div align="center">Other: He is in a RP.<div align="center">He is in a pack, titled, Black River.<div align="center">His rank is Lead Warrior<div align="center">
<div align="center"><div align="center">Name: Xavier<div align="center">Age: 4<div align="center">Gender: Male<div align="center">Sexuality: Straight<div align="center">Species: Wolf<div align="center">Relationship: Closed<div align="center">Crush: Hera<div align="center">Appearance: His is a a blue, bit darker hue. His tail tip, stomach, and paws are a dark green. His eyes are a lighter green. On his outer edges of his frame, there is a light hue of blue.<div align="center">Personality: Xavier is a kind male and has a open mind. He is smart and intelligent. Also as an alpha, he can be demanding at times.<div align="center">Other: He isn't in a RP.<div align="center">He is in a pack, Hollow Tree<div align="center">His rank is alpha male.<div align="center">Xavier also has a mate.<div align="center">
<div align="center"> <div align="center">More to come...
Edited at January 14, 2018 10:01 AM by C o l d

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us