Broken Archangel
10:30:52 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn. Ice magic
 Crooked Magic
10:30:48 Crook, She/her
My litters just get better and better.
 Broken Archangel
10:30:36 Samael, Fallen, Arch
I'll ask again if someone who's made talent studs can pm me I have some questions XD
 Crooked Magic
10:30:34 Crook, She/her
Omg 🫢
-WP Click-
 Broken Archangel
10:29:59 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Luna I want harvest for my broken crown remake
 Luna👻
10:29:10 Silver (She/her)
Pvp anyone?
 Magnus Bane
10:28:16 Mag/Maggy
I wonder how it'll look on alpha female
 Luna👻
10:27:54 Silver (She/her)
Arch
I want a harvest so bad it is gorgeous
 Broken Archangel
10:27:28 Samael, Fallen, Arch
I'm just geting one of each of this months dye since I want to see if I can swap one for a harvest dye XD
 Broken Archangel
10:26:38 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Bane same it's so pretty
 Luna👻
10:26:01 Silver (She/her)
Mag
Me too! Ophellieist- maybe IÂ’ll dye another axanthic if I get it
 Magnus Bane
10:24:52 Mag/Maggy
I'm excited about next months new dye
 technoblade
10:24:49 Lil Techy | Techno
I'm so excited for next month!
 Broken Archangel
10:24:47 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Apoth damn I missed it XD
 Sassy Otaku
10:24:05 Chuuya/Ruggie
Man, love how I said I was gonna do a bunch of exploring today, then was barely on
 Luna👻
10:23:57 Silver (She/her)
Pvp anyone? No wager

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : -5
Leopard : -4
Ermine : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Project Vanguard | Socrates x AdapaOctober 22, 2024 10:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Don’t post here unless you’re Adapa (Lost Memories) or myself (Overthink101/Socrates).

Plot

With the rise of superpowers and non-human traits appearing in recent generations (ie, the last 60-75-ish years, also known as the last 4-5 generations since one generation is about 15 years) causing crime to skyrocket pretty much globally as people begin to use their powers for evil. Thus, the government has funded a new project, Project Vanguard, to take down the rising supervillains using, you guessed it, superheroes.

Only, well, these superheroes are mostly just random people that have been down on their luck or from families that are helping to fund the project. There's a few here and there that were specifically sought out but uh. You know. Mostly just regular government shit of taking advantage of the lower class and favoring the people that fund them.

Powers

So, as per usual, anyone with abilities is able to have up to three. Technically, everyone has three, just not everyone develops or figures out how to use all three in their lifetime. Powers can range from mundane and seemingly useless to the stereotypical superhero/supervillain powers to incredibly powerful and complex ones. Powers can grow and change over time too, usually into stronger versions.

About 60% of the population of those with powers currently only have one, about 30% have two, and 10% have three.

Of the 40% that currently have more than one, 55% of them can’t combine their own powers to have them work together in tandem. 40% of them can use their own powers together, regardless of what those powers are. The last 5% can combine their own powers to work together in tandem, and their powers can work in tandem with other people’s powers, regardless of whether or not that person is normally capable of having their powers work in tandem with their own or other’s.

Non-Human Traits

People can have non-human traits. These non-human traits may be animal traits such as pupil shape, horns, ears, or tails. Or they can be unnatural hair colors, eye colors, or skin colors.

Most of the time, these non-human traits are either because of or reflective of powers, but this isn’t always the case.

Edited at October 22, 2024 10:03 PM by Overthink101
Project Vanguard | Socrates x AdapaOctober 22, 2024 10:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Important NPCs

( Name | Age | Gender/Pronouns | Powers/Traits | Rank/Alias )

Along with all of that, some extra information will be under them as well. Aka, their side quest and/or motivation for being part of Project Vanguard will be under them. Otherwise, they’ll have an explanation of their powers as per usual.

*~*~*~*

Government Officials

Elias Callahan | 35 | He/Him | Data Absorption/Telekinesis/Holograms | Head Scientist/Engineer

It’s his job. The pay’s good, the power/authority’s nice… You know. Typical capitalist behavior here.

Jacquin ‘Jackie’ Marcus Wenceslao | 30 | He/She/They | Restorative Pulse/Mycelia Hivemind/Toxic Fumes | Assistant Head Scientist/Engineer

They want to get Elias Callahan fired so that they can be the Head Scientist/Engineer for Project Vanguard instead of being directly under him and make that bank.

Percival Frowin | 30 | He/Him | Thermal Regulation/Poison Resistance | Scientist

He seriously just wants to keep Jackie out of trouble.

Cirinu ‘Feykir’ Oxytheus | 32 | He/Him | Acidic Decay/Nuclear Blasts | Scientist/Engineer

He’s literally just trying to keep an eye on Logan, Euric, Axiom, and Devery. Plus, making bank.

Aria Eldridge | 42 | She/Her | Energy Blasts/Shield | Project Vanguard Director

She’s in charge. She’s trying to keep Project Vanguard running.

Nathan Kline | 47 | He/Him | Teleportation | Project Vanguard Board Member

Because we always have to have someone that can create even more angst. Aka, just a good old upper class fellow who has no qualms about taking advantage of the lower class.

Lionel Webb | 40 | They/Them | Omnilingualism | Project Vanguard Board Member

What the fuck is Nathan Kline doing??? Do they— Who do they even ask? Who do they tell? Are they supposed to report even just suspicions? Ugh. If only there were a manual for everything.

Deorsi Vinal | 55 | He/Him | Health Drain/Comply | Project Vanguard Board Member

There’s actually like, lore here already. Garvin met him a while ago. Kind of. Anyways, uh. Yeah. Fun fact, he has four arms.

Raphael Hariph | 32 | He/Him | Diagnosis/Blood Transfusion | Base Chief Medic

All he has to say is— Please don’t get killed and please don’t be a complete headache.

Bernard Harper | 29 | He/Him | Aura Manipulation/Telepathy | Base Chief Psychologist

All he has to say is— Feel free to be a headache. Don’t get killed though. Yeah.

Axiom Martin | 27 | He/Him | Static | Lawyer

He really doesn’t want to be part of Project Vanguard but, well. They need a legal team, just in case.

---

Recurring (?) Supervillains

Cedric Hayes | 28 | He/They | Strings/Linked | Puppeteer

Strings work as a mind/body control power but with tangible threads that can be physically destroyed.

Linked works to link people together, forcing them to stay within a one mile radius of each other.

Esme Clair | 26 | She/Her | Influence | Tempest

Influence allows her to influence people’s emotions, desires, motivations… Everything, pretty much.

Sable Voss | 32 | He/Him | Water Manipulation/Wind Manipulation | Stormbringer

He can manipulate water and wind, pretty self explanatory.

Selene Cole | 33 | She/They | Fear Inducement/Warp | Wraith

She can induce fear into those around her using Fear Inducement.

Warp allows them to shift certain aspects of reality around them for a limited amount of time.

Valen Stone | 30 | They/Them | Earthquakes/Earth Manipulation | Snare

Earthquakes work to cause earthquakes and tremors.

Earth Manipulation allows them to manipulate dirt, stone… You know. Earth.

---

Misc NPCs (aka the usual way we do NPCs)

Troy Giano - Emotion Manipulation

(Dead) Smith Marshal - Illusions

Derrick Reynold - Sleep Inducement

Quincy Jordan - Pyrokinesis

(Dead) Chile Seymour - Reindeer Shifter

Clio Seymour - Mediumship and Borrow (this one only works on the dead, and she can borrow their abilities)

The Doctor - Surgery (allows him to know where one's vital organs/prominent veins and arteries are, know how one might react to different drugs/chemicals) and Medical Alterations (He can even alter someone's physiology and/or psychology.) and Medical Tools (Or summon smallmedical tools, like scalpels or syringes, that he can then change the size of.)

The Boss - Percentages (helps him guess the most possible outcomes for different choices/situations)

(Dead) Stamatios - Stop (he can stop people from moving so long as he's actively trying to do so)

Tyrgrim - Enhanced Strength. (literally just that, dude got the lamest thing ever but wow does he use it to its fullest advantage)

Gunnr - Weapon Knowledge (able to use any weapon expertly)

Anna Stewart - Burning Flame (able to create fire and manipulate it but it will still burn her)

Simon Stewart - Deceit

-

Therin Sullivan - Lie Detection

Fredenand Kassierer - Stabilize (basically makes him immune to Garvin's ability haha)

Clancy Lawson - Danger Intuition

Jamyron Sullivan - Psychic Shield (can't be mind controlled)

Giles Howard Grimwald - Satyr and Distance (allows him to distance himself and/or others from their emotions and/or bodies)

Jusepe Perez - Counterfeit (he can immediately tell when something is fake or real and can make things look more fake/real) and Blackmail (Upon meeting someone, Jusepe becomes aware of at least one secret they have that they (most likely) wouldn’t want getting out. Though, technically, he doesn’t know either way. The secrets just tend to be darker ones)

Kody Barnes - Bovine Shifter and Feverish Input (he can alter people’s perceptions of reality and cause minor hallucinations and/or delusions. The person in question usually has to already be in an altered state of consciousness, whether that be them being near sleep or just woken up, sick, under the influence of something, or some other altered state of consciousness. If he tries hard enough, Kody can use this on someone who isn’t in an altered state of consciousness, but it’s much more taxing).

Lucia Zay Talor - Whisperer (as long as her words at clearly directed at someone, human or animal, they’ll understand what she’s saying and vice versa)

Andi Placentius - Weakness (he knows, instinctively, what weaknesses are and how to exploit them, that and he can impose physical weakness on people too) and Passion (he can manipulate how passionate, emotionally and/or physically, someone is about something/someone to rather severe levels)

(Dead) Orfeo Gallus - Bard (he was basically a bard. that’s about all)

(Dead) Melody Oliveira - Muse (she could implant ideas into the minds of others, basically)

Fintan Liekki Conley - Match (he can create a small spark of electricity or fire at his fingertips, that’s about it though)

Viik Ignazio Fiachra - Conspiracy (this has two parts to it. 1, they can manipulate feelings of suspicion. 2, they can speak to ravens and see out of their eyes, hear from their ears, basically like a hive mind with ravens)

(Dead) Kenneth Hisse - Admiral (he can manipulate how much respect people hold for him, how much esteem they hold him to, and just manipulate how much authority people perceive him to have)

(Dead) Yari Dinero - Barter (he can, usually, heckle and bargain anything without much pushback, how exactly the power works is left unknown)

Panu Cibor - Traverse (usually, how the power seemed to work, was that he just automatically knows the layout of any area he’s in)

-

Orinoco Wells Martin - Extremes

Drogo ‘Ginnarr’ Isanbard - Snake Tongue (works as a sort of combination of deceit, persuasion, and charm inducement) and Spectre (he can become incorporeal for a limited amount of time, in this time, for whatever reason, only his twin is able to make contact with him).

Nickel ‘Illhugi’ Isanbard - Dodge (super speed/enhanced reflexes but only when dodging off of instinct) and Tiefling.

Dinorah ‘Einara’ Oxytheus - Water/Fire Transmutation (she can turn water into fire and vice versa and manipulate both elements, though not create either from nothing) and Water/Fire Spirit (allows her to shift certain aspects of her appearance to water and/or fire).

Cassio ‘Sverrir’ Oxytheus - Fire Resistance and Fire Whirl (he can create tornadoes out of fire, basically).

Devyn ‘Skuldfrid’ Hartmut - Soul Reading.

-

(Dead) Aurora Cosmos - Musical Knowledge

Jade Katz - Color Shifter (He can change the way colors are perceived)

Dakota Treyford - Plant Manipulation

(Dead) Peyton Godfrey - Prehensile Hair

(Dead) Jayden Cherith - Liquefier (He can turn any object he touches into liquid.)

Indigo Knight - Multiply (They can multiply themselves temporarily)

Rockwell Zibia - Solidify (The opposite of Jayden's power, he can turn any liquid into a solid)

(Dead) Neva Silvius - Mindful Protection (protected against mental powers)

Matson Furi - Burst of Rage (The Hulk, basically. Minus the turning green part.)

(Dead) Rowan Damaris - Flower (They can grow flowers and herbs from nowhere. They can also release a calming scent that can put people to sleep and, over time, heal wounds)

Adiar Sierra - Invulnerability (resistant to physical damage)

River Amana - Light Manipulation

-

Knox Sallow - Hide (Simply allows him to blend into his surroundings. Chamelion, basically)

(Dead) Cam Loughty - Energy Surge (Well, he never gets tired and can pass his energy to others in short bursts, lasting anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours)

Marco and Lilac Butcher - Twin Telaphathy (They can communicate with each other, even when apart, however, when they are touching, they can fully channel each other's energy while also being able to see and hear twice as much as an average human. This includes seeing things behind them. Think of aerial vision.)

Viar - Sleep Paralysis (Well, yeah. Sleep paralysis. But it works when people are awake too. Fun :) )

(Dead) Moiraine Yu - Distract. With this, Moiraine is able to draw people's attention away from themselves or other people with a type of mental magic. This distraction can last anywhere between a few minutes to an hour, but Moiraine has to keep that person in their line of sight for it to keep it in effect

Destry King - Dimensional Storage. The ability to store items within another dimension and then call them back at will.

-

(Dead) Sigrid Featherlight - Curiosity (Actively peaks other's interest in whatever Sigrid is talking about, inviting them to join in the discussion and share their thoughts)

(Dead) Kale Featherlight - Speak (Forces people to speak what they're thinking through mental pressure)

(Dead) Irene Featherlight - Aim (Simple, allows Irene perfect aim all the time)

Amar Coldblood - Silence

(Dead) Maya Eniko - Blissful Dreams

-

Elio Tovio - Eagle Eye (Basically allows Elio to see all of his surroundings at all times)

Romilly Tovio - Freezing Glare (Upon meeting someone's gaze, she can freeze them in place. This stays active until that person is hit, shoved, or Romilly actively releases them)

Kumi Garcia - Emotional Entrapment

Everett Elsher - Avian Shifter

Leo Della - Thermokinesis

(Dead) Amie Aveline - Create

Ava Millar - Crystal

Howard Braneby - Intimidate

-

Calypso Bloomwood - Environmental Adaptation (she can easily and quickly adapt to basically any environment without much trouble) and Plant Manipulation (she can move and change the shapes and sizes of existing plants).

Amara Bloomwood - Animal Imitation (She can imitate certain aspects of animals including both physical and invisible aspects; sight, hearing, strength, speed, horns, tail, and so on. However, she can only imitate up to three things at a time, they don't have to be from the same animal).

Tirion Raham - Intuition (He can understand even very difficult problems immediately after seeing them without aid. Words/Numbers).
Belial Revanche - Voodoo Doll (Using any form of DNA (hair, blood, etc.), Belial can physically control how someone moves as well as cause physical sensations (pain or pleasure) without having to touch them at all. However, for this power to work, Belial must have the DNA on him in some way (doesn't matter how, could be through some sort of jewelry, doll, or just directly on his skin, he just has to have it on his person), and he must be in close enough proximity to them that he could hear them if they were to speak at normal volume.)

Edited at October 24, 2024 04:46 AM by Overthink101
Project Vanguard | Socrates x AdapaOctober 22, 2024 10:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Masterlist

( Name | Gender | Age | Blood Type | Sexuality | Mono/Ambi/Poly | Abilities | Rank | Pack)

*~*~*~*

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Character Sheet

(* means Optional, and Affiliations will probably be done in Discussion as per usual haha)

There are four ranks. 1st in Command, 2nd in Command, 3rd in Command, and Subordinates.

There are three reasons someone would be in Project Vanguard, though they can overlap some. They might have been down on their luck, they might be helping to fund the project, or they might have been specifically sought out for the project. As stated, there could potentially be some overlap in reason.

*~*~*~*

Full Name;

*Shortened Name;

*Name Meaning;

*Nickname(s);

/~/

Gender;

Sexuality;

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Age;

*Birthday;

Blood Type;

/~/

Alignment;

Powers/Abilities;

*Cybernetic Part(s);

Rank;

Reason;

/~/

Appearance;

*Attire;

*Jewelry/Accessories;

*Voice/Accent;

*Handwriting;

Handedness;

*Posture;

/~/

Personality;

*Likes;

*Dislikes;

Strengths;

Weaknesses;

*Fears/Phobias;

/~/

Physical Health;

*Immune System;

Mental Health;

*Allergies;

*Addictions;

/~/

*Lover(s);

*Crush(es);

*Ex(es);

*Significant Other(s);

/~/

*Trivia;

*Themesong(s);

*Other;

Project Vanguard | Socrates x AdapaOctober 23, 2024 12:04 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

~MAJOR WIP~

~Narin~

Full Name;

Narin Agaros Bloomwood

*Shortened Name;

Rin

*Name Meaning;

Narin; Fragile, delicate, slim, slender

Agaros; Cursed one

Bloomwood; Grace, Wood

*Nickname(s);

Rin, anything you can think of

/~/

Gender;

Male. He/Him.

Sexuality;

Polysexual (Male/masculine lean)

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambi

Age;

*Birthday;

October 25th

Blood Type;

O-

/~/

Alignment;

Chaotic Good

Powers/Abilities;

Animal Shifting

He can shift into any animal he wants, though the bigger the animal and the longer he holds the form, the more energy it takes.

Nature's Child

He has a way with nature, easily identifying plants, animals, and the safest way through even unknown natural enviroments. He can also communicate with animals and is more energized the longer he's outside.

*Cybernetic Part(s);

None

Rank;

Subordinate

Reason;

Money, frankly

/~/

Appearance;

(Credit to lof@[email protected])

Narin stands at 5'8", (a perfectly acceptable and totally not at all short height, thank you very much) with little to no freckles and no moles across his face. His skin is very pale with cool undertones, often leading to playful jokes about him being a ghost among friends.

Narin's face is diamond shaped with a sharper chin, higher cheekbones, and a smaller forehead. His nose is straight and slightly pointed. His lips are somewhat thin and slightly upturned, often settled in a playful and welcoming expression.

Naturally, his eyebrows are rather thick with a prominent arch, but Narin keeps them thinner. His eyes are on the rounder side and slightly downturned with partially black sclera and dark brown pupils that often seem slightly purple. His hair is naturally a draker green, a side-effect of his powers, and is also rather thick. More often than not, Narin has it brushed into a side-part, longer in the back and shorter in the front, framing his face in a slightly messy style with longer bangs on one side than the other. He's given up on trying to tame the natural curl of his hair, however, instead leaning into the messy style.

As for his body, Narin's build is somewhat trapezoidal with wider shoulders and a slimmer waist, though not disproportionately so. As for his weight, Narin sits at 117 lbs with a BMI of 18.3. In other words, he's rather underweight, which is a result of improper and limited food intake.

When it comes to tattoos, Narin has a few. The first is a small group of four flowers, one for each of his sisters, his dad, and himself (the four of them all share(d) this same tattoo- A Carnation for their dad meaning parental/familial love, A Daisy for Amara meaning joy and good fortune, A Gladiolus for Calypso meaning endurance and strength, and An Iris for Narin meaning Hope, Trust, and Wisdom), which is on his right shoulder blade. He also has a semi-colon on his left wrist (something he did to seal his promise to Tirion to not kill himself) and a tattoo of a moon on his right ankle, Tirion has a sun tattoo on his. Finally, he has a tattoo of a needle getting ready to thread a string right over his heart, something he often tries to conceal with makeup, even when wearing a shirt.

As for scars, Narin has plenty of those as well. There are many all over his body, in basically every place you can think of. The most obvious, of course, is the one across his nose, but he has plenty pretty much everywhere else too. Many from self-harm and many from various fights and instances of abuse.

*Attire;

Even with the limited money he has, Narin always makes a point to look presentable, especially at work. More often than not, he's got on a long-sleeved, collared shirt that buttons up. Usually in a darker color. This is most often accompanied by a pair of slacks or nice jeans and a ribbion tie. He alters between a pair of well-kept but aged black work shoes and a pair of beat-up tennis shoes.

*Jewelry/Accessories;

While Narin is a fan of jewelry, he doesn't have much, refusing to spend money on things he doesn't need. What he does have is left over from when he was living at home, his feather earrings, a few necklaces, a watch, and a simple, silver bracelet. He's pretty much always wearing these.

*Voice/Accent;

Narin's voice is naturally pretty loud and also generally pretty clear. He tends to hit k's, c's, and t's pretty hard when he's talking, sometimes making his words sound harsher than they actually are, but his playful tone usually balances that out nicely. His voice is also slightly on the higher end, though not overly so.

*Handwriting;

It's decently neat, actually. A little big and a little loopy, but legible!

Handedness;

Right-handed

*Posture;

Generally pretty alright, sometimes a little slouched, especially on bad pain days or when he's been working for a while

/~/

Personality;

Charismatic / Loyal / Trustworthy / Outwardly Optimistic / Very stubborn / Selfless / Protective / Generally Energetic / Likable / Approachable / Kind / Genuine / Open-minded / Reliable / Easily Influenced / Creative / Determined / Gentle / Intelligent / Observant / Very Empathetic / Humble / Responsible / Supportive / Light Hearted / Encouraging / Warm / Forgiving / Independent / Very Repressed / Self-Deprecating / Passionate / Workoholic / Charming / Focused / Thoughtful / Outwardly Confident / Humorous / Non-Judgmental / Non-Confrontational / Passive / Compassionate / Determined / Resourceful / Playful

*Likes;

Most people, Music, Animals, Parties, His family, Helping people out, Learning, The outdoors

*Dislikes;

Disrespect, Any form of bullying or putting others down, Fighting, Being pittied/looked down on, Manipulation, Loud noises, Bright lights

Strengths;

Charisma, Love for people, Hard-working, Smart, Talks his way out of a lot, Fucking incredible back-up that he's gathered over the years (lmao, everyone loves him)

Weaknesses;

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, A little too selfless, Very stubborn, His anxiety

*Fears/Phobias;

Losing his his sisters, or letting them down, is Narin's main and biggest fear. Everything he does, he does for them.

Autophobia, (Minor) Hemophobia, Atychiphobia

/~/

Physical Health;

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

On the worst days, he does have a cane to use, though he tends to try and push through without aid if he can. And he absolutely refuses to use a wheelchair, even when he probably should use one.

*Immune System;

Not great, Narin has a harder time fighting off infection than normal, as well as battling things like a common cold or flu

Mental Health;

Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Severe Depression, Severe C-PTSD, ADHD, Seperation Anxiety, Insomnia, probably more-

*Allergies;

N/A

*Addictions;

Alcohol, smoking, and workaholic.

/~/

*Lover(s);

None yet

*Crush(es);

None yet

*Ex(es);

Belial Revanche- 2 year relationship, very bad

*Significant Other(s);

None yet

/~/

*Trivia;

*Themesong(s);

Pink Pony Club by Chappell Roan

Someone To Stay by Vancouver Sleep Clinic

Best Friend by Rex Orange County

to my siblings by Tessa Blasko

Vienna by Billy Joel

Piano Man by Billy Joel

Harness Your Hopes - B-side by Pavement

Can't Be Still by illuminati hotties

Older Than I Am by Lennon Stella

Shit Show by Peter McPoland

That Girl by Emei

Little Life by Cordelia

Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran, Khalid

Heirloom by Sleeping At Last

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Hypocrite by Annika Rose

parents by YUNGBULD

Let's Kill Tonight by Panic! At The Disco

You Will Be Okay (Cover) by Annapantsu

People Help the People by Birdy

All's Well That Ends by Rainbow Kitten Surprise

Could Have Been Me by The Struts

Better When I'm Dancin' by Meghan Trainor

Yes I'm A Mess by AJR

Beautiful Things by Benson Boone

we all could use some help by Wrabel

One Day At a Time by Jeremy Voltz

Big Love, Small Moments by JJ Heller

I Am by Emhahee

While You're Young by Meghan Trainor

The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

Matilda by Harry Styles

God Must Hate Me by Catie Turner

Brother by Kodaline

the grudge by Olivia Rodrigo

*Other;

---

~Lux~

Full Name;

Lux Eunji Windward

*Shortened Name;

Lux is short enough already, isn't it?

*Name Meaning;

Lux; Light

Eunji; Kindness, hope, wisdom, and earth

Windward; Child of the wind

*Nickname(s);

Luxxy, anything you can think of

/~/

Gender;

Nonbinary. They/Them

Sexuality;

Omnisexual (Male and NB lean)

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambi

Age;

*Birthday;

June 9th

Blood Type;

AB+

/~/

Alignment;

True Neutral

Powers/Abilities;

Alien

This power actually gives Lux a lot of things. When using this power, they can move faster, are stronger than average, have heightened senses, have higher heat and cold tolerance, and are able to breathe underwater and in other places where there may be a lack of oxygen. An effect of this, however, is that when their power is in use, their skin changes into a blue-ish purple color.

*Cybernetic Part(s);

None

Rank;

Subordinate

Reason;

Well, they weren't doing great out on their own, so...

/~/

Appearance;

(Credit to lof@[email protected] on both pics)

Alien Form

Human Form

*Attire;

*Jewelry/Accessories;

*Voice/Accent;

*Handwriting;

Handedness;

Ambidextrous

*Posture;

Mostly good, just slightly slouched, especially when anxious

/~/

Personality;

Quiet / Anxious / Clingy / Paranoid / Somewhat Codependent / Kind / Suspicious / Open-Minded / Curious / Pessimistic / Anti-social / Timid / Loyal / Insecure / Low-energy / Gentle / Polite / Intelligent / Tech Savvy / Somewhat Aloof / Creative / Calculated / Slightly Apathetic / People Pleaser / Secretive / Observant / Mature / Responsible / Somewhat Forgetful / Passive / Friendly / Supportive / Holds a Grudge / Unintentionally Manipulative at times / Serious / Even-tempered / Mild Mannered / Withdrawn / Hard-Working / Cooperative / Not easily fooled / Tactful

*Likes;

Being Alone, Machines, Building, Animals, Art, Logic Problems

*Dislikes;

Loud Noises, Conflict, Most People (at first), Liars

Strengths;

Strength, Stealth, Observant/Detail Oriented, Intelligence, Machines/Tech

Weaknesses;

Very Paranoid, Social Skills, Hates Conflict, Mental Health

*Fears/Phobias;

I mean, Lux fears most things honestly, but I guess at he core, their biggest fear is just people. Machines and animals are much easier to read and deal with anyway.

/~/

Physical Health;

Mostly good, nothing really special to note

*Immune System;

Pretty good

Mental Health;

Panic Disorder, C-PTSD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Insomnia, Autism, Social Anxiety, Moderate to Severe Depression, Derealization/Depersonalization Disorder

*Allergies;

N/A

*Addictions;

None

/~/

*Lover(s);

No

*Crush(es);

Nope

*Ex(es);

None, actually

*Significant Other(s);

No

/~/

*Trivia;

*Themesong(s);

*Other;

Edited at October 24, 2024 08:24 PM by Lost Memories
Project Vanguard | Socrates x AdapaOctober 23, 2024 06:36 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Devery |~|

Full Name; Devery Kole Martin.

Shortened Name; Devery Martin.

Name Meaning;

Devery: “Riverbank, Bee.”

Kole: “Victory, People, Charcoal.”

Martin: “Mars, Male, War.”

Nickname(s); Levy, Devy, Dev, Veve, Vodka, Absinthe, Lackey, Eve, Vee, Stark, Tin Can, Mars, and so many more. Dude knows Garvin, what were you expecting?

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Pansexual.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; 28.

Birthday; December 21st.

Blood Type; O+.

/~/

Alignment; Chaotic Neutral.

Powers/Abilities;

Flatten

It’s a simple ability, in all honesty. He can flatten people’s emotions for up to an hour at a time. And… Yeah, that’s about it. He can basically take away people’s emotions for up to an hour.

Cybernetic Part(s); None.

Rank; Subordinate.

Reason; It’s a long story. Kind of sought out? Again, long story.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credits to lof@[email protected])

Devery stands rather tall at 6’2”, with practically no freckles whatsoever, though he does have a small mole underneath his left eye in the corner closer to his ear. His skin tone is a light, fair beige with colder undertones. Devery doesn’t really have scars other than the odd little ones from childhood misadventures here and there.

--

Devery has a square face shape, with a kind of sharp jawline that’s rather clean shaven. As for his nose, he has a larger version of the aquiline nose, straight and slightly pointed. His lips are full, if not a little thinner than most, with some sort of relaxed smile usually seen on his face.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, though certainly thicker than some people he’s met before. His eyes, with slowly darkening circles hanging from them, are a protruding downturned shape and are mostly green in color, with sectoral heterochromia where the color is instead blue. His face is framed by straight, stark white hair that goes to his shoulders in the back and stops before his eyes in the front, the left side of it is shaved down to a guard number 10.

--

His body structure is pretty rectangular, though his legs are slightly longer than his torso, and it’s obvious enough that he was more built for labor than fighting or running. He sits at around 175 lbs with his BMI at a healthy 22.47, with admittedly most of it being muscle. As for tattoos, he has only one, it’s a bird done in black and white ink, wings stretched out as if it’s flying. It’s on his upper back, wings spanning across his shoulder blades.

Attire; He usually goes for practicality and comfort over how anything looks. He’s either in button-ups or simple t-shirts and hoodies. He’s usually wearing jeans or sweatpants. For shoes, it’s boots or sneakers. He tends to listen to the weather more often than not too.

Jewelry/Accessories; When it comes to jewelry and accessories, he really only has piercings. He has a septum piercing, a lobe piercing on both ears, a helix piercing on both ears, an industrial piercing on his right ear, and an auricle piercing on his left ear.

Voice/Accent; Dev’s voice is on the deeper and lower side of the spectrum, one you'd expect from someone threatening. But it's softer and smoother, like a good friend's voice. Baritone-Bass voice.

Handwriting; It’s legible, usually. He has fairly good spelling and grammar too. He does not know cursive.

Handedness; Left-Handed.

Posture; Devery’s posture is very relaxed, similar to someone who just really doesn’t give a shit. Which is accurate, if we’re being honest.

/~/

Personality;

Apathetic / Laidback / Reliable / Enabler / Opinionated / Chill / Sarcastic / Resilient / Cold-Hearted / Assertive / Witty / Dark Humor / Independent / Indifferent / Slapstick Humor / Silver Tongue / Patient / Snarky / Self-Absorbed / Pitiless / Greedy / Mature / Selfish / Tactless / Calm / Cunning / Bold / Liar / Observant / Supportive / Easily Bored / Confident / Deceptive / Adaptable / Disrespectful / Carefree / Social / Insensitive / Perceptive / Cocky / Daring / Ambitious / Charismatic / Nonjudgmental / Secretive / Kind of Power-Hungry / Loyal / Jealous / Protective / Persistent / Manipulative / Extrovert / Dominant / Strong-Willed

Likes; People, Parties, Money, Drinking, Music, and Gambling.

Dislikes; Negativity, Boredom, Silence, Watered Down Drinks, Stupid People, and Complaining.

Strengths; Patience, Persistence, Physical Strength, Mixology, Stealth, and Lying.

Weaknesses; Stamina, Alcoholic, Selfish, Enabling, Condescending, Insensitive, and Apathetic.

Fears/Phobias; Honestly, Levy isn’t scared of much nowadays. Maybe like, losing people he cares about but even then. It’s pretty dulled out by now.

/~/

Physical Health; He’s in good health, actually. He’s scored it rather well given his situation and all.

Mental Health; He’s actually doing pretty well. Other than like, being extremely apathetic most of the time.

Immune System; Nothing special, it isn’t terrible at least.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; Alcohol and smoking.

/~/

Lover(s); Nope.

Crush(es); Nope.

Ex(es); Some flings here and there, perhaps most notable is Garvin. The two are still best friends, of course, it was a one time thing and he is not looking for a repeat.

Significant Other(s); Nope.

/~/

Trivia; He has a gun.

Themesong(s);

Happy Pills by Weathers.

Days N Daze of Our Lives by Days N Daze.

Back In School by Mother Mother.

Crazy = Genius by Panic! At The Disco.

Nothing Ever Changes by Nico Collins.

The Cult of Dionysus by The Orion Experience.

Absinthe by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME.

Little Blue Pills Pt.3 by Days N Daze.

Nine on the Bortle by Days N Daze.

Comfort epershand Control by Days N Daze.

Goodbye Lulu Pt.2 by Days N Daze.

Everybody Gets High by MISSIO.

Call In The Coroner by Days N Daze.

I Don’t Give A… by MISSIO & Zeale.

sad faces & dark places by Babel.

Sick Thoughts by Lou Bliss.

Russian Roulette by Tungevaag, Raaban, & Charlie Who?

The Kid I Used to Know by Arrested Youth.

|~| Logan |~|

Full Name; Logan Merritt Martin.

Shortened Name; Logan Martin.

Name Meaning;

Logan: “Little Hollow, Hollow, Pit.”

Merritt: “Boundary Gate, Deserving, Pearl, Beloved.”

Martin: “Mars, Male, War.”

Nickname(s); Merit, Lag, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; AroAce. Except for when he can feel, and then he’s very Gay.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Mono.

Age; 34.

Birthday; November 24th.

Blood Type; AB+.

/~/

Alignment; Lawful Neutral.

Powers/Abilities;

Devoid

Logan can’t feel… Anything. But he can steal people’s emotions, and depending on how much he steals, they won’t be able to feel anything for a certain amount of time.

Rank; 1st in Command.

Reason; Sought out.

/~/

Appearance;

Logan stands rather tall at 6’4”, with freckles sprinkled along his cheeks and nose. He also has a mole underneath his right eye, in the corner closer to his ear. His skin tone is a light, admittedly slightly ashy beige with colder undertones.

--

Logan has a square face shape, with a sharper jawline that’s clean shaven. As for his nose, he has an aquiline nose, straight and slightly pointed, what people usually think of a typical nose being. His lips are full, though his upper lip is slightly thinner than his lower lip, with his usual expression being a resting bitch face.

--

His eyebrows are rather thick, up until they get closer to his ears, at which point they thin considerably. His eyes, with black scleras, are a downturned shape and are mostly blue in color, with sectoral heterochromia where the color is instead green. His face is framed by straight, black hair that goes halfway to his shoulders in the back and stoops below his eyes in the front and almost past his nose in the front. It might even be longer though, given how he’s usually wearing a bandana around his forehead.

--

His body structure is pretty rectangular, and it’s obvious enough that he was most definitely built for fighting. He sits at around 190 lbs with his BMI at a healthy 23.13, with most of it being muscle. As for scars, he has only a few. Most are from childhood misadventures and accidents, a few are along his arms and torso from his job. One is shaped as an ‘X’ on his forehead, most often hidden by the bandana or his hair.

Attire; He dresses according to his job and the weather most days. So… Sweaters, button-ups, slacks, jeans, coats, jackets… He usually has some sort of belt on. He tends to wear work boots or dress shoes.

Jewelry/Accessories; His only piercings is a lobe piercing on either ear. Other than that, his simple black bandana is the only accessory he consistently wears.

Voice/Accent; Logan’s voice is admittedly a much deeper one. It still retains a smooth quality to it that his entire family seems to have as well. His voice is clear, and most often monotonous. His voice never quite sounds like it’s asking a question, even if he is.

Handwriting; His handwriting is legible and neat, his spelling and grammar are rather good too. He knows cursive.

Handedness; Left-Handed.

Posture; Logan’s posture is somewhere between relaxed and battle ready. His shoulders are usually squared and he doesn’t tend to hunch at all, but he does possess a certain air of apathy that makes him seem carefree or relaxed.

/~/

Personality;

Decisive | Apathetic | Keen | Logical | Prepared | Unapologetic | Closed-Minded | Stubborn | Self-Preserving | Loyal | Strong Moral Code | Questionable Morals | Direct | Observant | Practical | Rules Are Good | Literally No Emotions | Accidentally Secretive | Quiet | Serious | Sharp | Reliable | Resilient | Indifferent | Calm | Mature | Pitiless | Insensitive | Perceptive | Adaptable | Persistent | Disciplined | Forward | Respectful | Literal | Firm | Responsible | Trustworthy | Cold | Collected | Calculating | Steadfast | Tolerant | Stoic | Efficient | Neutral | Fastidious | Sarcastic | Realistic

Likes; Um… None? At least most of the time. He likes books and reading when he does have emotions. Learning’s alright. Being around Euric is nice. Uh. Jokes are okay. He likes poker sometimes. He doesn’t mind cooking or baking either, Axiom always seems to enjoy it. His youngest brother is important to him when he feels things. He doesn’t really know what else or… If those are even right. Oh well.

Dislikes; Again, he… Doesn’t really have dislikes, and these are even harder to discern whenever he does have feelings than likes are. Euric and/or Axiom being upset isn’t the best thing ever though. Things not going according to plan can get a little… Annoying? Maybe? Hard to say.

Strengths; Decisive, Logical, Physical Strength, Prepared, Stealth, Memory, Reflexes, and Aim.

Weaknesses; Severe Alexithymia, No Sense of Self, Emotions, Apathetic, Insensitive, Incredibly Stubborn, No Real Motivation, and Closed-Minded.

Fears/Phobias; None?

/~/

Physical Health; He’s in good shape, his job dictated that as a necessity.

Immune System; It’s nothing special, he doesn’t tend to get sick often though and it’s never all that bad when he does.

Mental Health; Uh… Nothing?

Allergies; None.

Addictions; None.

/~/

Lover(s); None.

Crush(es); None. (Euric)

Ex(es); None.

Significant Other(s); None.

/~/

Trivia; He also has a gun. He also has a switchblade.

Themesong(s);

I Don’t Give A… by MISSIO & Zeale.

sad faces & dark places by Babel.

Sick Thoughts by Lou Bliss.

Russian Roulette by Tungevaag, Raaban, & Charlie Who?

Mama by My Chemical Romance.

Dancing With The Devil by Set It Off.

The Kid I Used to Know by Arrested Youth.

People I Don’t Like by UPSAHL.

Venom by Icon For Hire.

Used to the Darkness by Des Rocs.

Killing Butterflies by Lou Bliss.

Sarcasm by Get Scared.

Sin Circus by Unlike Pluto.

dying breath by updog.

Worst in Me by Unlike Pluto.

DEATHWISH by poutyface.

defeating a devil a day by YOHIO.

Silent Rebellion by YOHIO.

My Nocturnal Serenade by YOHIO.

|~| Euric |~|

Full Name; Euric Kemp Isanbard.

Shortened Name; Euric Isanbard.

Name Meaning;

Euric: “Eternity, Age, Ruler, King.”

Kemp: “Champion, Athlete, Warrior.”

Isanbard: “Iron, Axe, Beard.”

Nickname(s); Brede, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; AroAce Queer.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Mono.

Age; 36.

Birthday; August 23rd.

Blood Type; O-.

/~/

Powers/Abilities;

Retry

If he dies then, well, he doesn’t. His injuries heal and for an hour afterwards, he can’t be injured at all. It resets every eight hours after use. It also resets at midnight.

Nightmare Fuel

There’s a few different things this ability lets him do.

For one, it allows him to sink/step into, travel through, and have some control over shadows. He can’t solidify them, but he can control them enough to allow him more travel since it doesn’t really work as teleportation, unless he’s trying to go to his twin for some reason. For two, he can impose fear and stress onto someone while also dulling his own. For three, he can turn his hands into shadowy weapons, these are solid and always rather sharp, at will. He can also just see in the dark because of this ability too.

Rank; 2nd in Command.

Reason; Sought out.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credits to [email protected])

Euric stands a giant among men at 6’8”, and with his shoulders always squared he looks even taller. His skin tone is a tanned, sunkissed beige with warmer undertones and freckles sprinkled along his cheeks, nose, and shoulders. His hands seem to be constantly covered in soot and ash and shadows, less so as they travel up his arms, and instead of fingernails, he has claws that he keeps trimmed down enough to hold things with ease… But sharpened enough that he can still resort to using them as weapons if needed. At certain times when using his powers, the shadows will travel up his arms more than they already do.

--

Euric has a square face shape, with a sharp jawline that’s consistently kept clean shaven. As for his nose, he has a straight, slightly turned-up nose with the tip more pointed than rounded. His lips are full, if not slightly thinner than average, with his usual expression being either a frown or a resting bitch face. Glares, scowls, and grimaces are all not that uncommon with him either.

--

His eyebrows are about average in thickness, with a considerably obvious arch. His eyes, the left having a black sclera, are a downturned hooded shape with considerable bags hanging underneath them. He, like his twin, has heterochromia with his left eye being pink and his right being a rather vibrant purple. His face is framed by slightly wavy, mahogany hair that is consistently kept buzzed short in a military-esque style, usually at a guard number 3 though it does grow out to a 6 rather quickly, in order to keep it out of the way of his eyes and ears. Speaking of his ears, they’re longer and sharper than a human’s, and at certain times of using his powers, they get even longer and even sharper.

--

His body structure is pretty rectangular, though his shoulders are slightly too broad to say it’s completely rectangular, and it’s obvious enough that he was most definitely built for fighting, for muscle. He sits at around 215 lbs with his BMI at a healthy 23.62, with the majority of it being muscle.

--

As for scars, Euric has quite a few. He’s covered in them, truly. They go up and down his arms, his torso, his legs– Frankly, they’re everywhere. His hands and feet are heavily calloused as well. The most prominent of all his scars, however, are the two that go through his mouth. These have taken some of the skin with them to keep his mouth from ever truly closing but most of all, they have taken all of his canine teeth as well. Now, in their place, are golden ones instead. Other scars include ones at his neck, quite a few that look like he’d been shot, a slash across his nose, a scar at his right eyebrow and forehead, a crisscross scar underneath his left eye, and a long scar spanning his right cheek, practically following his cheekbone on its way up.

Attire; Euric tends to wear darker, monochrome colors like blacks and grays. He’s always wearing long sleeves, though the type of shirt varies. It could be a button-up, it could be a turtleneck, it could be a sweater. It could even be a form fitting shirt of some kind. Pants follow much of the same pattern, though slacks or form fitting pants are the most common. Work boots, combat boots, or dress shoes are all common for his footwear. Just about the only pop of color in his style tends to be the red corduroy coat he tends to wear.

Jewelry/Accessories; The only piercing Euric has is a septum piercing where he wears a closed gold nose ring. He doesn’t have any other jewelry or accessories.

Voice/Accent; Euric’s voice is practically always in a growl. It’s gruff, it’s low, it’s deep, and it has a rough edge to it that tends to make him sound angry even when he isn’t. Or at least annoyed, irritated, or some other negative. His voice is clear and firm too, direct and consonants always punctuated sharply. His voice is also naturally on the louder side of things, projected and nowhere near a whisper unless he consciously makes an effort to make it so.

Handwriting; Euric’s handwriting is a little odd. His spelling and grammar are amazing, it’s neat and legible and he even knows how to write in cursive. But his writing looks as though it’s constantly in bold, practically denting the paper. Along with that, his letters always look maybe just a little sharper than they should.

Handedness; Ambidextrous, predominantly Right-Handed.

Posture; Euric’s posture is immaculate. He stands stock straight, shoulders squared and constantly tensed. He looks like he’s always on guard, prepared, alert. Ready to have to go into battle at any second. His ears are always pushed back against his head, listening for just about any sign of danger.

/~/

Personality;

Paranoid | Meticulous | Awkward | Tense | Disciplined | Patient | Calculating | Blunt | Short-Tempered | Loyal | Poised | Defensive | Observant | Cunning | Oddly Insecure | Overprotective | Unwavering | Guarded | Hard Worker | Passionate | Critical | Productive | Abandonment Issues | Closed-Minded | Sadistic | Reactive | Driven | Sharp | Reliable | Strangely Codependent | Possessive | Headstrong | Overbearing | Rigid | Intense | Alert | Trust Issues | Secretive | Aggressive | Intimidating | Trustworthy | Opinionated | Responsible | Vindictive | Keen | Judgmental | Intelligent | Dedicated | Authoritative | Selfless | Cold | Perceptive | Dependable | Decisive | Strategic | Resilient | Prepared | Direct | Persistent | Firm | Serious | Ruthless | Usually Polite | Negotiable | Questionable Morals

Likes; Animals, Reading, Solitude, Writing, His Family/Friends, Loyalty, Blood, and Fighting/Killing/Battle.

Dislikes; Being Questioned, Strangers, Crowds, Sudden Noise/Movement, Sudden Change, Bright Lights, Insults, and Liars.

Strengths; Physical Strength, His Powers, Weapon Usage/Knowledge, Strategy, (Constantly) Alert, Intimidation, Aim, and Parkour.

Weaknesses; Extreme Paranoia, Defensive, Prone to Brief Psychosis, Social Skills, Intense, Oddly Insecure, Closed-Minded, and Slight Anger Issues.

Fears/Phobias; Euric is, admittedly, terrified of not being needed to survive by those he cares about. He spent… A long time being the main reason his brother survived. The main protector of his friends and those he considers family. So, he thinks a little fear of them no longer needing him is warranted, thank you very much. Oh, right, he’s also terrified of losing people he cares about. And, of course, he has the general fear of everyone but a few trusted individuals being out to get him. Specific phobias though? Not really.

/~/

Physical Health; He’s in good shape, spurred on by a combination of his job requiring him to be in good physical condition and his own paranoia about being caught at anything less than his peak giving enemies a far too risky advantage.

Immune System; His immune system is great, thank you very much. He practically never gets sick. Even when he does though, he tends to ignore it, let it run its course. He’s too busy. He can’t let people have time to figure out a way to attack, a way to strike, a way to get him or those he cares about.

Mental Health; Paranoid Personality Disorder, C-PTSD, Insomnia, and Hypervigilance. He’s also prone to Brief Psychotic Disorder during stress.

Allergies; None, thankfully, no doubt someone would use it against him if he did.

Addictions; None. Definitely none. He can’t compromise his health like that– It’d give too many people the upper hand in battle.

/~/

Lover(s); None.

Crush(es); None in the traditional sense, but uh… Logan.

Ex(es); None.

Significant Other(s); None.

/~/

Trivia;

He has a gun and a hatchet. Oh, and a small dagger. You will never catch him without a weapon of some kind.

He tends to flare his nostrils and widen his eyes more than glare when actually upset.

Themesong(s);

Never Be Alone by Shadrow.

Labyrinth from Miracle Musical.

Miss Wanna Die (English Cover) by Jubyphonic.

The Dive (1) by Eyedea & Abilities, Eyedea, & DJ Abilities.

Meet you at the Graveyard by Cleffy.

Paranoia by Neoni.

HOUDINI by AViVA.

TWISTED by AViVA.

Another Level by Oh The Larceny.

Bottom of the River by Delta Rae.

LOST by NF & Hopsin.

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.

Way down We Go by KALEO.

Disturbia by Rihanna.

story of my life by updog.

Twisted by MISSIO.

I Got No Time by CG5.

KING (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

Snakes by MIYAVI, PVRIS, Arcane, & League of Legends.

House of Memories by Panic! At The Disco.

Edited at October 24, 2024 04:51 PM by Overthink101
Project Vanguard | Socrates x AdapaOctober 24, 2024 06:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Major WIP

|~| Aries |~|

Full Name; Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch.

Shortened Name; Gwyar Fraoch.

Name Meaning;

Gwyar: “Gore, Blood.”

Ariethous: “Basically just another, longer name for Ares/Aries.”

Fraoch: “Wrath, Fury.”

Nickname(s); Aries, Ari, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Demisexual.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; 23.

Birthday; June 23rd.

Blood Type; It can change but he usually keeps it at O-.

/~/

Powers/Abilities;

Blood Manipulation

He can change the chemical/genetic make-up, slow down or speed up the production of blood, make it go through the scab process quicker or slower, and he can even create weapons or shields out of it. He could also survive blood transfusions better than others, capable of giving away more blood and changing his blood type to best help whoever needs it.

Rank; 3rd in Command.

Reason; Sought out.

/~/

Appearance;

Gwyar stands at the rather intimidating height of 6’7”, though he can seem an inch taller or shorter depending on whether he’s slouching or standing with his shoulders squared. His skin tone is a pale, though admittedly sunkissed, fair color with neutral undertones. He has almost no freckles on his body, except for maybe one or two here and there.

--

Gwyar has a diamond shaped face, with a smaller forehead and smaller, sharp chin, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are slightly on the slimmer side. Now for the nose, he has an aquiline shaped nose, practically what most people think the ‘stereotypical’ nose is, though his is slightly crooked from just the sheer number of times he’s broken it before. His lips are downturned in shape, with thin lines or awkward half-smiles as his most commonly seen expressions.

--

Gwyar’s eyebrows are rather thick with an obvious arch, both with scars going through them in such a way that the hair won’t grow back. His eyes are a deepset hooded shape and a bright, bloody red in color with dark bags that cling underneath them. His face is framed by slightly wavy (1A to 2B), blood red hair that matches his eyes. In the past, his hair used to reach his hips in length. Alas, nowadays, his hair only reaches his shoulders, and even that’s barely done, with choppy split ends. At least he still has some braids in the front.

--

His body structure is some sort of misshapen rectangle, with much too broad of shoulders to simply be rectangular, it’s obvious enough that he was built for strength. Especially when taking into consideration that he weighs around 170 lbs with his BMI at 19.15, though all it is basically his muscle mass and height.

--

Now for the ‘fun’ part… Scars. Gwyar has plenty of scars. He has one that goes from under the right corner of his lip and through it. He also has one that looks like a slash across his neck. As well as a scar that goes from the top of his left eyebrow to his hairline. He also has one across the bridge of his nose, and another going up his right chin and cheek, ending a bit beside the one at his lip. And one that’s a diagonal scar from the inner corner of his right eye and across his nose to his left cheek. He has plenty of scars littering his scalp, all more or less hidden by his hair. And all of the ones covering his arms, ones that give the impression of blocking either blades or whips. There’s also scars at his wirst and ankles, circling them as if cuffs that were too tight. And a burn scar, of a perfectly smithed sword pointing upwards, right between his shoulder blades with the end of the handle reaching all the way to the small of his back. The burn also seems to have caused a small permanent dent there, in the shape of the scar.

Attire;

Gwyar tends to wear either black or plaid shirts with jeans or cargo pants. When it comes to shoes, he tends to wear either combat boots or work boots. He also tends to wear a belt that allows him to store Tereus and Tereine, his gladius daggers. He also has a jean jacket that he wears most of the time.

Jewelry/Accessories;

Gwyar rather likes jewelry, though he admittedly doesn’t have all that many piercings. He does have two conch piercings on his left ear, a helix piercing on both ears, two lobe piercings on his right ear, and one lobe piercing on his left ear. Really, his main accessories are makeshift bracelets and armbands that he wears. Old ribbons that used to be on Tereine and Tereus that he’s tied and wears on his arms. Every so often he gets new ribbons for them, and the old ones go to his arms. All of them are darker, and very bloodstained.

Voice; His voice is scratchy and hoarse most of the time, and it’s on the lower and deeper end of the spectrum.

Handwriting; It’s legible, which is probably saying something with how fast he writes. He also has surprisingly good grammar.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous; Ambidextrous.

Posture; Gwyar’s posture isn’t the worst. Really, he’s either slouching or standing with squared shoulders and there doesn’t seem to be any in between.

/~/

Personality;

Resourceful | Intimidating | Adaptable | Paranoid | Observant | Honest | Extremely Loyal | Alert | Distant | Tough | Quiet | Repressed | Patient | Hypervigilant | Helpful | Secretive | Awkward | Cautious | Stoic | Sharp | Rigid | Exhausted | Organized | Stiff | Athletic | Tolerant | Strategic | Tense | Calculating | Active | Introverted | Careful | Prepared | Stubborn | Meticulous | Respectful | Anxious | Keen | Insecure | People Pleaser | Easily Manipulated | Self-Sacrificial | Trust Issues | Outstanding Muscle Memory | Sarcastic | Outwardly Apathetic | Realistic | Reliable | Solid | Protective | Relatively Friendly | Steadfast | Reflexive | Modest | Skeptical | Somewhat Indecisive | Determined | Sympathetic | Open-Minded | Aloof | Mature

Likes; History, Mythology, Learning, Stars, Reading/Writing, Animals, and Nature.

Dislikes; Crowds, Bright Lights, Loud Noises, Confined Spaces/Being Trapped, Awkward Silence, Indirect Language, and Illness/Injury.

Strengths; Physical Strength, Stealth, Reflexes, Pain Tolerance, Observant, Preferred Weapons, Loyalty, Strategic, and Muscle Memory.

Weaknesses; His Fears, Lying, Paranoid/Hypervigilant, Abandonment Issues, Easily Manipulated, Loyalty, Alexithymia, Self-Esteem, and Repressed.

Fears/Phobias; Mild Pharmacophobia, Mild Trypanophobia, Mild Tomophobia, Mild to Severe Atychiphobia, Severe Nosocomephobia, Severe Claustrophobia, Severe Iatrophobia, and Severe Cleithrophobia. He’s also scared of being useless, not being able to help people he cares about, or losing the people he cares about.

/~/

Physical Health; Well, he isn’t in the best or worst shape, for sure. Basically all the weight he has is muscle.

Immune System; It’s alright, though his ability really is the main reason for that.

Mental Health; C-PTSD, Moderate to Severe Depression, Insomnia, Moderate to Severe Anxiety, OSDD-2, and Autistic.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; Smoking.

/~/

Lover(s); None yet.

Crush(es); None yet.

Ex(es); From first to last. Troy, Smith, Troy, Derrick, Troy, and Quincy. Yeah, he was with Troy three separate times.

Significant Other(s); None yet.

/~/

Trivia; Gwyar has, of course, Tereus and Tereine, his gladius daggers, with him.

Themesong(s);

Dirty by grandson.

Bottom Is A Rock by Mother Mother.

Notorious by Adelitas Way.

MONSTERS by Shinedown.

Bury Me Low by 8 Graves.

Belly of the Beast by Brennan Savage.

Nightmares & Flare Guns by Seb Adams.

Anthropophobia (English Cover) by Jubyphonic.

useless by updog.

TV Head by Elliot Lee.

I’m Not A Cynic by Alec Benjamin.

Carve A Name by Mother Mother.

So Down by Mother Mother.

Until It Doesn’t Hurt by Mother Mother.

Fight Song (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

CHAINSAW BLOOD (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

In the Back Room (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

Hourglass by Set It Off.

still feel. by half•alive.

Infinitesimal by Mother Mother.

One Hundred Million Years Ago a Hero Crossed the Land by Crywank.

Against the Kitchen Floor by Will Wood.

Violence in the Purest Form by shinigami.

It’s Alright by Mother Mother.

Aawake At Night by half•alive.

Heroes by Shinedown.

Killer In The Mirror by Set It Off.

The Fall by half•alive.

|~| Garvin |~|

Name; Garvin.

Name Meaning;

Garvin: “Rough, Rugged, Rough/Cruel Fate, Spear-Friend.”

Nickname(s); Anything you can think of! Please do, he loves nicknames. So much easier to remember compared to names. No one is safe from nicknames around him.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Brinsexual.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; As if he knows. He just knows he was ~5-7 when the orphanage had enough of him and he’s been out for ~2 decades(16-20 years). So like, at least 21, probably older though. (25).

Birthday; All he knows is it’s in July. Which is why he hates that month.

Blood Type; He doesn’t actually know what his blood type is.

/~/

Alignment; Chaotic Neutral.

Powers/Abilities;

Catecholamine Rush

He can cause Cortisol, Noradrenaline, Dopamine, and Adrenaline(either in combinations, separately, or all at once) to be boosted by making someone(or himself) use their natural supply up faster/more of it and his ability creates an artificial version of whichever one(s) are completely out that is easier to get addicted to the feeling of. He has to do something that would trigger natural production of whichever ones he’s trying to use before he can use his ability.

Typhokinesis

He can manipulate pre-existing smoke. When he does, the smoke turns into a dark orange-red color. This smoke can become varying degrees of solid based off of what Garvin wants to do with it. More so, he can control when he’s manipulating smoke most of the time, though it can also be set off by emotions. He has very fine control over this ability, in all honesty.

-

Both of his abilities are also able to feed off of each other/work in tandem with each other as well. They’re also able to feed off of/work in tandem with other people’s abilities too.

Rank; Subordinate.

Reason; Complicated but uh— Down on his luck and sought out, basically.

/~/

Appearance;

*Attire;

*Jewelry/Accessories;

*Voice/Accent;

*Handwriting;

Handedness;

*Posture;

/~/

Personality;

*Likes;

*Dislikes;

Strengths;

Weaknesses;

*Fears/Phobias;

/~/

Physical Health;

*Immune System;

Mental Health;

*Allergies;

*Addictions;

/~/

*Lover(s);

*Crush(es);

*Ex(es);

*Significant Other(s);

/~/

*Trivia;

Themesong(s);

Virtual Reality by rey.

Far From Home by Sam Tinnesz.

16 Shots by Stefflon Don.

Oblivion by Dirty Palm.

Why Worry by Set It Off.

Little Poor Me by Layto.

Killer by The Ready Set.

I Don’t Exist by Olivia O’Brien.

Save Me by Shinedown.

Middle Finger by Bohnes.

Everybody Gets High by MISSIO.

Achilles Come Down by Gang of Youths.

Drunk by The Living Tombstone.

My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone.

People I Don’t Like by UPSAHL.

Drugs by UPSAHL.

i’m so sick of this by guccihighwaters.

i hate me too by guccihighwaters.

i’m gonna fade away by guccihighwaters.

Hate by Crywank.

It’s OK I Wouldn’t Remember Me Either by Crywank.

Fallohides by We The Heathens.

Neurotic Decay by We The Heathens.

Fucked Drunk Life by We The Heathens.

The Entertainment’s Here by AJR.

Break My Face by AJR.

Let the Games Begin by AJR.

100 Bad Days by AJR.

Sober Up by AJR & Rivers Cuomo.

Weak by AJR.

FADE AWAY by XAM.

THE DEVIL by XAM.

DEFEATED by XAM & Two:22.

BAD THOUGHTS by XAM & Lil Yung Pharaoh.

GOODBYE by XAM & ohsobrkn.

Fuck It! by Days N Daze.

Misanthropic Drunken Loner by Days N Daze.

My Darling Dopamine by Days N Daze.

Saboteurs by Days N Daze.

Flurry Rush by Days N Daze.

Shitmachine! by Days N Daze.

Wholesale Failure by Days N Daze.

Same Shit by Days N Daze.

Fall Out by Days N Daze.

Call In the Coroner by Days N Daze.

Spilt Beer by Days N Daze.

Shit Luck by Days N Daze.

Nine on the Bortle by Days N Daze.

Post Party Depression by Days N Daze.

Now I by Days N Daze.

Self Destructive Anthem by Days N Daze & We The Heathens.

Goodbye Lulu by Days N Daze.

Goodbye Lulu Pt.2 by Days N Daze.

Self-Loathing by Days N Daze.

Lo Fi, One Mic (Cover) by Days N Daze.

Vent by Days N Daze.

Comfort epershand Control by Days N Daze.

Addvice by Days N Daze.

Days N Daze of Our Lives by Days N Daze.

Little Blue Pills by Days N Daze.

Phony (English Version) by Will Stetson.

Unaware Drunkard (English Version) by Will Stetson.

Ghost by Confetti.

The Dead Come Talking by Roe Kapara.

PATCHWERK by Sub Urban & Two Feet.

Back to the Ground by The Crane Wives.

Ain’t Nobody’s Problem by The Lumineers.

How to Rest by The Crane Wives.

In the Woods Somewhere by Hozier.

Sail by AWOLNATION.

Toxic by Britney Spears.

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

Tombstone by Adam Jensen.

Let It Bleed by Adam Jensen.

Factories by Autoheart.

John Does by Adam Jensen.

Lowlife by Adam Jensen.

Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy.

Alien Blues by Vundabar.

FIRE4FUN by Jhariah.

RISK, RISK, RISK by Jhariah.

Flight of the Crows by Jhariah.

Scatterbrain by Emei.

I Don’t Care by Friday Pilots Club.

For The Wicked by Friday Pilots Club.

Bang Bang by Follies & Vices.

Sleeping On The Ceiling by Friday Pilots Club.

Fear & Delight by The Correspondents.

The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives.

Unsweetened Lemonade by Amélie Farren.

Me Me Me (Boo Hoo) by Crywank.

There All Is Aching by Crywank.

A Sorenese so Familiar It Soon Becomes Unquestioned by Crywank.

Privately Owned Spiral Galaxy by Crywank.

waste of space by guccihighwaters.

Sick On Seventh Street by Sarah and the Safe Word.

Bottom by McCafferty.

Melt into the Ceiling by Adam Jensen.

Looking at Me by Sabrina Carpenter.

Toes by Glass Animals.

Trouble by Adam Jensen.

Friend of the Devil by Adam Jensen.

Kings by Adam Jensen.

Bling-Bang-Bang-Born (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

Diseased by Baby Bugs.

|~| Revan |~|

Full Name; Revan Rafe-Hassen Rowland.

Shortened Name; Revan Rowland.

Name Meaning;

Revan: “Revenge.”

Rafe: “Counsel, Advice, Wolf, to Heal.”

Hassen: “Handsome, Improver, Beautifier.”

Rowland: “Fame, Land, Brave.”

Nickname(s); Please don’t.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Queer.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; 24.

Birthday; January 20th.

Blood Type; B-.

/~/

Powers/Abilities;

Luck Manipulation

He’s able to manipulate his own luck. Potentially other’s too but he honestly tries not to use his ability much at all.

Rank; Subordinate.

Reason; His mother’s company is helping to fund it and she decided to make him be part of it.

/~/

Appearance;

*Attire;

*Jewelry/Accessories;

*Voice/Accent;

*Handwriting;

Handedness;

*Posture;

/~/

Personality;

*Likes;

*Dislikes;

Strengths;

Weaknesses;

*Fears/Phobias;

/~/

Physical Health; He’s near-sighted, and overall his physical health is just getting worse as he continues to not really take care of himself.

Immune System; He gets sick more often than he probably should. Mostly because of his shit sleep schedule.

Mental Health; Moderate to Severe Depression, Severe Insomnia, Mild to Moderate Anxiety, and C-PTSD.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; Coffee.

/~/

Lover(s); None yet.

Crush(es); None yet.

Ex(es); None other than Monta.

Significant Other(s); None yet.

/~/

*Trivia;

Themesong(s);

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez.

Run and Go by Twenty One Pilots.

Youth by Troye Sivan.

Stand Out Fit In by One OK Rock.

Castle by Halsey.

Born For This by The Score.

Shots by Imagine Dragon.

Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons.

Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk.

The Search by NF.

Polarize by Twenty One Pilots.

Message Man by Twenty One Pilots.

Heaven by Troye Sivan.

Pity Party by Melanie Martinez.

Migraine by Twenty One Pilots.

Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjamin.

I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead by Set It Off.

Come Hang Out by AJR.

Bang! by AJR.

Isolate by Sub Urban.

arrow by half•alive.

Suicidal Thoughts by Josh A, iamjakehill.

Paper Crown by Alec Benjamin.

Edited at October 24, 2024 08:36 PM by Overthink101

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us