04:44:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nothing good from wolf party, sadly
 Zeraphia
04:44:00 Vah stalks forums
ET

Oooh nice nice!!
 Eternity
04:42:36 ET
whoop whoop, hopefully I'll finish in a strong second place for pup wrestling this FMC :D
 Crypto Currency
04:38:09 Ash (busy)
ignore my spelling. didn't*
 Crypto Currency
04:37:56 Ash (busy)
Eevee, oh yeah I remember those. I didn't;t like mine very much
 Hallow's Eve
04:36:58 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

In a way. I am the RA, or the Residential Advisor. So i enforce the rules as well as develop the community and build relationships with all of the kids
 Crypto Currency
04:35:59 Ash (busy)
Eevee, noo, not the college kids :o
Those are the worst.
Are you like, the house parent?
 Zeraphia
04:35:31 Vah stalks forums
Sassy

Oooh can't hurt to do it now
 Sassy Otaku
04:34:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Do I use these 10 tokens now? Or later?
 Kingwolf
04:33:34 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play male (Scott/stiles xmalia)
 Falling Timber
04:33:32 
mitzy
depending on how much you sell her for not, I'll buy her
 The Wolves Of Time
04:32:27 Toaster, Thyme
so was anyone gonna tell me there are fertility figs in the falls or did I have to look and find out myself
 mitzy
04:31:40 bunnie|bat
-WP Click- not sure whether to keep or retire/sell.
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:34 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Basically I take care of college kids lol. We were having a ton of issues with laundry and when my boss asked me to put my foot down, I told the kids we had to have a meeting and someone did not like that and voiced it. When they voiced it, like- 3-5 of them jumped to my defense and I had to de-escalate the situation. I appreciated the support but know I have to set so many new rules T^T
 Sassy Otaku
04:30:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
The quest stuff gets buried automatically!
 Crypto Currency
04:29:50 Ash (busy)
Vah, good idea
 Crypto Currency
04:29:38 Ash (busy)
Eevee, not fighting >:o
what were they fighting over this time lmao

Katty, Yeah. Maybe "no more boarding" or something haha. I will let you know :)
 Zeraphia
04:29:36 Vah stalks forums
Definitely.

And definitely let them know what you're planning on doing with the wolves.
 ScardeyKat
04:29:20 Kat ?
Anyways I gotta poof, see y'all later
 ScardeyKat
04:28:33 Kat ?
Crypto
Dang. Well don't be afraid to set boundaries for yourself as well. Let me know if they ever respond lol (you don't have to)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -2
Brown Bear : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

essence x honey | private 1x1August 6, 2024 03:22 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
please don't post if your name is not in the title!

Edited at August 6, 2024 04:36 PM by Honey
essence x honey | private 1x1August 6, 2024 03:23 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Einar Emmet Malcolm

Sexuality
Gay

Species
Werewolf

Appearance
When it comes to his appearance, Einar is rather unintimidating in contrast to many of his fellow lycanthropes. He stands at about 5'10 and has a notably slender, scrawny body type. His skin is a perpetual milky-pale, no matter how much time he spends in the sun, with extremely cool undertones.

Einar's features are almost lupine in appearance, as befitting his species. His nose, chin, and jaw are all very prominent and sharp, giving his face a very angular look. He has a strong browbone combined with deep-set eye sockets, which can make him look quite intense. His eyes themselves are almond-shaped, bright, and a pale blueish-gray color. His long, dark lashes offset his strong features a bit and give him somewhat of an androgynous appearance. His lips are thin and pale pink in color.

Einar's thick, silky hair is remarkably shiny; he pretends that it naturally looks that way, but he actually spends a ridiculous amount of time caring for it meticulously. He prefers to wear it longer; currently, it is grown out to just above his shoulders. He almost always wears it down, but will reluctantly pull it into a ponytail if he absolutely needs to get it out of his face.. Naturally, his hair is a mousy brown color, but he frequently dyes it black.

Einar prefers casual clothing in darker shades. His typical outfit consists of a hoodie in black, gray, or similar shades and a pair of loose jeans along with dark combat boots or sneakers.

Einar's lycan form resembles a large wolf with some humanoid features, such as longer hind legs that he is able to stand on. His fur is an incredibly dark brown, almost black, and his eyes are bright blue, similar to their color in his human form.

Personality
Einar is quite an extroverted individual, likely thanks to growing up within a werewolf pack and having such a strong sense of community. He enjoys meeting new people, especially since he's away at college and is surrounded by non-lycans. His stepfather Dylan, who leads their pack, was very strict during his childhood regarding intermixing with humans - and still is, to be honest.

Due to his extroverted nature, Einar is also very high-energy. He's able to socialize and interact with others seemingly non-stop, so he can be a bit much for more introverted individuals at some times. He obviously means well, he just expects everyone to meet him on the level he's at rather than vice versa.

Einar's relationship with his pack is... complicated, to say the least. He loves them all like family but often felt very stifled and isolated during his childhood and teen years. His stepfather's ban on mingling with humans meant that he was confined to interacting with other werewolves only until he left home. He and his stepfather's relationship itself is also rather strained, particularly because of their clashes regarding Einar's sexuality and meetings with humans.

Strengths
· Kind and compassionate
· Trustworthy
· Loyal
· Intelligent and creative

Weaknesses
· Limited physical strength
· Stubborn
· Intense personality
· Argumentative

· Swimming
· Being outdoors
· Dogs

Dislikes
· Tea
· Rain
· Bugs
· Driving - his father died in a car accident

Kin
Kennedy Wes - father. Deceased
Nicole Malcolm-Landgren - mother. Deceased
Dylan Landgren - stepfather

Edited at August 6, 2024 04:57 PM by Honey
essence x honey | private 1x1August 6, 2024 04:35 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
NAME: Gabriel (Gabe) Marίa Sánchez
ETHNICITY: Latino (South American)
SEXUALITY: Gay and slightly confused
SPECIES: Human
LOOKS: When you picture a "gay man" Gabe is quite literally the exact opposite. His figure is well built and evenly proportioned. He stands at a fair 5'9. His arms and legs are muscular and his torso is well toned, a result of constant excursions to the gym. His skin is a deep olive and his hair is dark and thick with a slight brown undertone.
Gabe has straight nose, high cheekbones and a well-defined jaw. His lips are uniquely shaped and almost resemble a heart. He has many piercings, mainly on his head. These include a nose ring, three ear peircings, and a tongue piercing. One of his many obsessions happens to be jewelry, which easily compliments his many piercings.
Aside from his piercings, another one of his distinctive features is his mustache. Throughout his teenage years it's changed shape and even included a goatee (which he later shaved off). Gabriel also has a sleeve of tattoos sprawling across his skin from his chest down his left arm and to his hand.
Gabe likes to descirbe his style as "grunge" or "y2k". He wears baggy pants such as jeans or cargo pants with large prints or designs on them. He often pairs these with a black belt and large, decorative buckle. His shirts are usually neutral and simple, solid tees or compression shirts. Gabriel usually adds a jacket of some sort to every outfit.
PERSONALITY: Gabriel isin't exactly an introvert or an extrovert, he lays somewhere right in the middle. For the most part. While Gabe has many friends and is decently popular among his peers, he quite frankly, hates the attention. Gabe can be very shy and introverted, often when meeting new people but quickly warms up and forms close bonds with new friends. The only downside of this is the fact that he often will get too attached to someone or something.
Gabe tries to appear distant and mysterious, he's always very hesitant to show his loving nature. He's always trying to remind himself to stay, "cool and calm". He's very aware, almost too aware, of the fact that he can get a little too friendly and in-your-face. This often makes him hide his personality so much he comes across as shy, socially awkward, and even rude.
Many of his friends know him well enough to understand that's not who he truly is, but it's always been an inscruity of his.
Gabriel can sometimes have a bit of an explosive personality and react too quickly or too harshly to certain things. Especially things related to close friends and family. Despite all this, Gabriel is a truly good person and very nurturing to others.
STRENGTHS: Physical strength, social popularity, nurturing character
WEAKNESSES: Anxiety, hot temper, attachment issues
DISLIKES: Drama, laziness, dogs
KIN:
María Emiliano (Santiago) Sanchez - Mother
Daniel Carlos Santiago - Father (Out of the picture)
Diego María Sanchez - Brother
Isabella (Isa) María Sanchez - Sister

Edited at August 6, 2024 06:02 PM by Essence of the Wolf
essence x honey | private 1x1August 7, 2024 01:37 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
The moon had risen to its peak as Einar strode along the cracked sidewalk, illuminating his path. A half moon, he'd noted before leaving the apartment. He still had a few weeks until he'd have to banish himself to his room, away from the light of the moon.

Gwen had begged him to come to tonight's party. Some guy she'd met in one of her classes was hosting it, and she wanted to introduce her friends to him. It wasn't that Einar didn't like parties; those at Sandalwood College just had a repuation for being a bit... boring. His friends liked to joke that his standards were simply far too high, but he just had a short attenion span and little tolerance for things that didn't interest him.

He tugged his phone from his pocket and checked the address that Gwen had texted him earlier in the day. The party was only a few blocks from his apartment, so his roommates had agreed to meet him there instead of walking over together. Jonas took a ridiculous amount of time getting ready to go out, and Adriana liked to procrastinate her departure until the last possible second, so he was privately glad to have an excuse to not wait for them.

Einar could hear the sounds of the party before he even turned the corner. The noise drifted from a decently-sized house nestled at the intersection of two streets. The neighboring houses' windows were dark; Einar wondered how anyone could sleep with that level of noise coming from next door.

He nudged open the front door to find that the house was absolutely packed with people. He could barely see past the entryway; a massive crush of bodies stood huddled together, their outlines vibrating with every beat of the song playing over the speakers.

Einar wriggled his way through the crowd of people lingering near the door and headed for the kitchen. He spotted Gwen's auburn hair by the fridge; she was talking to some guy who must be the host. He snatched a plastic cup from the kitchen counter and drifted over to say hello.

Gwen was ecstatic to see him; she snatched him by the arm and dragged him across the room to introduce him to the host. The guy was nice enough, though Einar forgot his name as soon as he introduced himself. Gwen finally released him when Adriana and Jonas arrived, and he skittered off to join them as quickly as he could.

The three of them ended up seated on the stairs, clutching their drinks and waiting for the party to empty out a bit. There was barely enough space in the house to breathe, much less move around or dance. They kept an eye on Gwen, who darted around the party greeting everyone she knew, and eyed the newcomers entering through the front door for anyone they might be familiar with.

Einar slumped back against the stair railing with a groan. "I'm gonna leave. This is boring."

"It's only been half an hour," Adriana reminded him. "You have to stay at least a litte longer."

Einar sighed and pushed himself to his feet. "I'm getting another drink, does anyone want anything?" He collected his friends' cups and descended the stairs carefully, avoiding the crowd of people that had formed at the bottom as the house grew more and more crowded.

Gwen had returned to the kitchen with her host friend, who was mixing up some new drinks while she chatted his ear off. Einar dumped his handful of cups into the trash and grabbed a series of fresh ones.

He contemplated sending Gwen back to his friends with the drinks and leaving; the party was only getting more and more crowded rather than clearing out as the night went on. He knew how pissed Adriana and Jonas would be once they realized he was gone, though, and wasn't in the mood to be woken up for a lecture once they finally arrived home later in the night.

The path he'd taken from the stairs had completely filled up with bodies, creating an almost-impenetrable wall of people. Einar considered just shoving through, but everyone before him was obviously quite drunk and probably wouldn't even notice him shoving at them. He sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter, sipping at his own drink as he waited for the area to clear out a bit.
essence x honey | private 1x1August 7, 2024 03:10 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just so you know, this contains curse words. Please let me know if you're uncomfortable with that!)
-
Gabriel grabs the doorknob of Mack'a house and swings it open. He's immediately hit with an obnoxiously loud wave of noise. People's voices can barely be heard over the volume of the music. People are crammed together into what seems to be a living room, dancing and screaming.
"Hell no." Gabe slams the door shut, turns on his heels, and retreats down the sidewalk. He feels a hand close around his wrist and turns around to see Isabel, his sister, looking at him with pleading eyes. "No, no, Gabe please! You're my only way into this party. All my friends will be here, I just have to go!"
Isabel was still in high school and used her older brother as an excuse to go to college parties with her friends. "Isabel, I already talked to you about this," He waves his hand in the direction of the house. "That is insane, there's no way I'm letting you put one foot in that house." He shakes his head and crosses his arms. Isabel sighs, "Gabriel, I am going to that party weather you like it or not. Either come with me or don't." With that she spins around and marches back up to the house and swings the door open. She steps inside and is immediately swallowed by people.
"You little brat" Gabe hisses through clenched teeth. Now left with no choice left but to follow her into that absolute rave, Gabriel hesitantly opens the door and steps into the party.

His ears are immediately assaulted by the booming music, he groans and rolls his eyes. Gabe begins to push his way through the crowd only to be stopped by Mack himself. "AYYEE GABE!" He screams, slapping Gabriel firmly on the back. Gabe forces a smile. "Hey Mack, how have you been man? Quite a party you've got going." Mack nods enthusiastically, a huge smile plastered on his face. "Yeah, yeah, it's great. I'm glad you were able to come! Hey, let me introduce you to some of the girls, eh?" Mack wiggles his eyebrows and quickly takes off, weaving between dancing people.
Gabriel frantically looks around the crowd, searching for his sister. When he doesn't spot her he drops his gaze and frowns, then notices Mack waving his arms around, gesturing at him. He sighs and walks towards Mack.
Now in the hallway, Mack is very frantically introducing him to a large group of girls. Gabriel just smiles and nods, he's beginning to get irritated. Mack still has somehow managed to not pick up on the fact that Gabriel is not interested in these girls, or girls at all. "And this-" Gabe sticks out his hand, interrupting Mack. "Hey Dude, sorry to interrupt but I really gotta take a leak, I'll be back." Gabriel quickly scurries off towards the kitchen, leaving Mack slightly confused.
Gabriel enters the kitchen and sighs in relief, it's much less crowded here and a lot quieter. He tries to pick out his sister but most of the people seem to be facing away from him. Gabe frowns and approaches a random dude, tapping him on the shoulder. The guy turns around and Gabriel freezes, mouth open. Something about this dude seems oddly familiar. Not in a good way.

Edited at August 7, 2024 03:11 PM by Essence of the Wolf
essence x honey | private 1x1August 7, 2024 05:09 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
The crowd of people blocking the route to the staircase finally began to dissipate. Einar was gathering up his friend's drinks when he felt a tap at his shoulder. He turned to see a man, roughly about his height and age, staring at him. There was an odd expression wrought across his face; some strange mix of horror and recognition, though Einar was fairly sure he'd never seen this man before in his life. Unless he recognized Einar from some previous drunk encounter, which would be horrifically awkward.

"Hey," he said, somewhat tentatively. His friends' cups had begun to sweat in his hands and were surely leaving wet marks on his shirt where he clutched them against his chest. They were likely wondering where he'd gone, probably suspecting that he'd slipped out the door and gone home on the guise of refilling their drinks.

Einar realizd suddenly that he'd seen the man talking to the host earlier. He shot a furtive glance over to where he and Gwen stood together, engrossed in conversation. "Do you know the host?" He was hoping to get some more information on Gwen's mysterious friend; she had a tendency to... throw herself headfirst into her relationships, and Einar wanted to make sure that she wasn't getting in over her head. She could handle herself, it was more for his peace of mind.

He spotted Jonas weaving his way through the crowd before him and held out the cups in an apologetic gesture. "Sorry," he said sheepishly, "couldn't get through."

"Are you leaving or coming back up?" Jonas asked and he and Einar traded the cups off awkwardly, taking care to ensure that their contents didn't spill. Einar noticed his eyes cutting towards the man that still stood behind him.

"Nah, I'll be back in a second. I was going to talk to Gwen." He hadn't been planning on talking to Gwen, but he wanted to figure out why this guy was looking at him like he knew him. He still didn't recognize the man, no matter how hard he wracked his brain. He wasn't sure he'd even seen him around campus, despite being at Sandalwood for over two years.

The party was finally starting to thin out, the drunkest attendees stumbling out of the door to make their way home. Jonas and Adriana had abandoned their post on the stairs and were making their way into the kitchen to Gwen, who was still chatting non-stop with the host.

Adriana grabbed his forearm. "I think we're going to head out," she said apologetically.

Einar sighed dramatically. "Right after you were begging me to stay."

She punched his arm playfully. "Don't be out too late." Einar spotted her eyeing the man as well, and he desperately wanted to ask her or Jonas if they recognized him. It seemed like they were more so just confused as to why he was hanging around Einar, however.

It didn't look like Gwen was leaving any time soon, so Einar resolved to go with her - whenever that would be. He turned to the man next to him and decided to simply get it over with. "I'm really sorry, do I know you? You looked like you recognized me, but I don't recognize you, so..." He was aware that he sounded extremely stupid, but the situation was itching at him, and he wasn't a fan of the way the man was staring at him like he'd stumbled across something horrible.
essence x honey | private 1x1August 7, 2024 07:09 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
A month or so ago, Gabe saw Einar, although he didn't know his name at the time, on campus. Something about Einar had caught Gabriel's eye. It could have been his strangely animal-like features or just his presence and aura. Gabriel couldn't seem to get Einar out of his mind. Seeing him now at this party, something about him reminded him strongly of something very specific he couldn't put his finger on.
It made him feel slightly uneasy but also almost inticing, at the same time.

"Oh- I'm sorry man I thought I recognized you." Gabe lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Didn't mean to startle you" He smiles awkwardly and runs his hand through his hair, placing his other hand on his hip in a strange attempt to appear relaxed.
"Yeah, I do know the host. He's one of my friends, we're not super close but we have a few classes together." Gabe taps his fingers on his thigh, an action his close friends would notice in a second. Everytime he's nervous or uncomfortable, Gabriel has a habit of tapping his fingers on his leg or arm. It's a strange thing he's done since he was a kid. Gabe looks around, noticing the party was starting to slow down and people were streaming out of the door in large groups.
"Uhm, anyways, I'm here with my sister and I was just thinking of heading out soon. I just haven't been able to find her so I've been asking around. She's about 5'5, long black hair, she's wearing a blue dress?" He looks around the crowd again and suddenly spots his sister talking with a random guy. He clenches his jaw and shoots an apologetic smile at Einar.

"Isabel! Isa!" Gabe cups his hands around his mouth and calls out for her. She rolls her eyes and turns to face him, hands on hips and leaning a little bit sideways. Clearly drunk. "Shhut up!" She screams, her words slurring. "Oh Christ almighty" Gabe curses under his breath. "Get over here- now!" He adds when she doesn't move.
She sighs and partially stumbles her way over to him, leaning heavily on his shoulder as she looks Einar up and down, eyebrows furrowed. "Anddd who's this!" She asks with more excitement than confusion. "Some guy that goes to Sandalwood, I don't really-" Gabe begins but is immediately interrupted by Isa. "Hey dude you look kinda like a..." She wiggles her fingers, holding them up by his face with a thoughtful expression on her face. "Oh, oh I got it, a like dog or something man, rad" She smiles crookedly and starts to walk away, "See yah in the car bro" she makes a feeble attempt to slap Gabe on the shoulder but misses completely and just starts laughing.
Gabriel winces, watching his sister stumble away, wreaking of alcohol. "Sorry about her, she's a bit of a party animal." He chuckles weakly and begins to tap his fingers again.
Its when he's watching Einar, awaiting a response when he finally gets it. His sister was right, something about Einar seemed very lupine or canine-ish. It was throwing him off.

Edited at August 7, 2024 07:09 PM by Essence of the Wolf
essence x honey | private 1x1August 8, 2024 04:16 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Einar blinked. "Oh, it's all good." He gestured at their surroundings; though the party was starting to clear out, the house was still pakced wall-to-wall with bodies. "Everybody starts looking the same when it gets like this."

He smiled softly as the man's sister barged through the crowd, leaving heavily against her brother once she reached him. Side by side, their features were incredibly similar, and it was obvious that they were related. The sister looked significantly younger than either Einar or her brother, though. If he had to guess, Einar would say she was probably in high school, sneaking along with her older brother to get into a college party. It was cute, he thought, especially watching her hang off of his shoulder, clearly having difficulty holding her liquor.

She turned to face Einar, swaying slightly on her feet as she sized him up. She slurred her words heavily, but Einar could clearly make out her calling his features dog-like. He barked out a nervous laugh; often the humans around him would throw around phrases, not knowing how close they were to Einar's genuine identity. Impressive, especially since she was so drunk.

He waved off her brother's apology. "No, it's fine, I get that a lot." He didn't, really, but he filed it along with the other comments he'd gotten; how he isolated himself during certain times of the month, how his teeth seemed abnormally sharp, how his voice transformed into a wolfish growl at times, and more.

Einar watched the girl stumble away, carried off and through the door on the tide of people steadily exiting the party. He turned back to her brother. "I don't think I got your name?" Over the man's shoulder, he could see Gwen hovering by the doorway, saying her goodbyes to her friends that were staying behind. "Oh, shit, I've got to go. I told my friend I'd walk her home." He nodded curtly at the man. "See you around?"

Einar and Gwen spilled out onto the sidewalk with the rest of the departing partygoers. Gwen's townhouse was only a block or two from Einar's apartment, and it was on his way home from this party in particular.

Gwen nudged him playfully as they strode down the path, the night air having warmed significantly during their time in the house. "Who was that guy you were talking to?"

Einar shrugged. "I don't know. He came up to me and sort of seemed like he recognized me from somewhere, but he said he had just mistaken me for someone else."

Gwen waggled her eyebrows. "Sure."

Einar gave her a hearty push with his shoulder, which turned into a shoving match that only ended when she nearly pushed him out in front of an oncoming car. They jogged the rest of the way to Gwen's front porch, giggling as the driver's angry honks drifted after them.

After dropping Gwen off, Einar paused and peered up at the moon, which was making its slow descent in the sky. He'd have to reschedule any tests or assignments coming up in his classes during the full moon. Honestly, he'd rather be in his most boring seminars, listening to his professors drone on for hours, than be confined to his room for the entirety of the full moon. His windows were outfitted with blackout curtains to prevent any moonlight from shining in, and he was forced to remain in his room since he might be exposed to the moon's beams elsewhere in the apartment. It wouldn't be fair or make snese to his roommates to expect them to conform to his needs, though it was awfully boring. He spent most of the full moon catching up on schoolwork or completing assignments that he was able to do outside of the classroom, and little else. Even without exposure to moonlight, the full moon tended to ramp up his emotions, his hunger, and his restlessness in his human form. He avoided his roommates not only for their safety, but to avoid fighting with them over inconsequential problems and to ensure tha he didn't eat all of their food in the fridge. His stepfather always reminded him that he was welcome to come home during the full moon, but Einar knew he was just taunting him and holding the offer over his head. He would most certainly come up with an excuse to deny Einar the opportunity if he ever did take him up on it. He seemed convinced that spending the full moon around humans would only end badly, and was just waiting for Einar to be caught up in some disaster that would force him to return home, where Dylan could keep a better eye on him.

Einar sighed as he slotted his key into the lock on his apartment door. All the lights were out, which meant that Adriana and Jonas had likely already gone to bed. Einar, surprisingly, wasn't tired yet. He padded into the living room and curled up on their saggy couch. He wondered distantly if maybe he could find the man from the party or his sister on social media, but he forced himself to be content with watching late-night TV with the volume nearly on zero.
essence x honey | private 1x1August 9, 2024 07:33 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Einar's question catches Gabe by surprise. He blinks, staring at Einar then nodding quickly. "I'm Gabriel" he sees Einar glance towards the door, a girl is standing there, watching him. Gabe frowns, was this his girlfriend?
"See you around?" Einar says, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yeah, see you." He stands there, watching Einar walk out with the girl, his arms crossed infront of him.
He leans back against the counter, watching as more people start to leave. He sighs then stands back up and makes his way outside and to his car. He swings open the drivers side door to find Isabel passed out in the passenger seat. The corners of his mouth turn up in a faint smile as he sits down into his seat and closes the door quietly.
Gabriel starts the engine and pulls out of his parking spot, cruising down the windy roads of Mack's neighborhood with his window down. It's a beautiful night, warm air and a dark sky with visibile stars. He closes his eyes for just a moment and suddenly, Isa wakes up with a groan. "I feel sick" she whines, sliding down in her seat and gripping her stomach. Gabe smiles, a knowing look. "I told you to watch what you drink and you didn't listen to me." She shoots him a glare and he reaches over, pushing her shoulder gently. She, surprisingly, doesn't hit him back, just slumps over to her side. The whole ride home, she grumbles incoherent things under her breath.
He pulls into his driveway and turns off his car. Gabe and Isabel quietly enter the dark house and Isa rushes up the stairs into her bathroom. Gabriel sets his keys down on the table by the door then makes his way down the hallway to his mom's room. He knocks, no answer. He open the door slowly and tiptoes across the carpeted floor to her bedside. He leans down to kiss her forehead and her eyes pop open. "Mi hijo" she whispers, placing a hand on his cheek. "How was it? You protected her?" her eyebrows crease with worry. "Always" Gabe smiles and says his good nights then creeps upstairs.

He swings open his door to find his two cats, Lemon and Lime, sleeping on his bed. Limes's eyes pop open and his ears perk up. He stands up and stretches, leaps off the bed and walks over to Gabe, winding between his legs and purring. He smiles and leans down, scratching Lime's ears. He flops backwards onto his bed. Lemon jumps up, surprised and jumps down into the floor. Gabe pulls his phone out of his pocket and stares at the lock screen before setting it face down on his bed. He sighs, staring at his ceiling.
The next morning, Gabriel is rudely awakened by his door being thrown open. His mother barges into his room, hand on hips and a mean frown. "Gabriel María Sánchez!" She screams, wagging her finger at him. "¡Me prometiste que protegerías a su hijo! ¿Por qué la dejaste beber, amor? Necesito poder confiar en ti, ¡eres lo suficientemente mayor!" She brings her hand to her head, rubbing her temple. Gabriel sits up, dragging his hands down his face. "Lo siento, mamá. No volverá a suceder." He hangs his head, apologizing to his mother. "I mean it was her fau-" SLAP. His mother's dish towel slaps him in the face. She carries it with her everywhere around the house, always conveniently there for her to hit them with. "Augh!" He exclaims jumping up. "¡Bribón! ¡Palo de golf!" She scolds him, glaring at him.

Standing side by side, his mother is much shorter than him but twice as fiesty. "Sorry, mama" he murmurs, rubbing his cheek. "Mas ruidoso!" She demands. "Sorry!" He throws his hands in the air. She sighs and turns on her heels, marching down the hall to Isabel's room. He can hear the, "MAMA!" As she barges into Isa's room and the screaming that follows. "Oh my god" he sighs, sitting back down on his bed, exhausted already.
Just then, his phone rings. He picks it up to see a call from Jesus.
📞 Call From: Jesus 📞
He clicks accept.
Jesus: Hey man! That party was crazy, I didn't see you there but I saw Isa, how you doing?"
"Yo, I'm good. Yeah, we weren't there long. Why'd you call?"
Jesus: "Did you hear about-"
Gabe groans and holds the phone out away from his ear as Jesus loudly and enthusiastically exclaims something to him. He's telling Gabe a random story about some girl that slapped him. Gabe just mutters a "Oh really?" or "What happens next?" As he drones on. It's the next thing that Jesus says that makes him snap back into focus.
Jesus: "Yeah, yeah, I know right? Anyways, I'm paired with some weird dude from my class for a project. Do you know him?"

Jesus sends him a photo.
📞 Jesus sent an attachment 📞
Gabriel opens the message to find a photo of Einar. He stares at it for a moment, wide eyed.

Edited at August 9, 2024 07:34 PM by Essence of the Wolf
essence x honey | private 1x1August 10, 2024 10:57 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Einar woke the next morning on the couch with a throbbing ache in his back. He groaned and stretched, trying to ease the feeling back into his numb feet and toes. He was surprised to find that his head didn't hurt; he had drunk a little more than his usual amount the previous night.

Adriana's shoes were missing from their spot by the door, so Einar assumed she had already left for her job at a local coffee shop. Jonas was supposed to have classes all morning, but knowing him, Einar guessed he was probably still passed out in his bedroom.

His phone buzzed uncomfortably against his hip. He fished it out from beneath him and peered blearily at the screen, where a text from his history project partner burned into his stinging eyes.

Jesus: hey are we still meeting to work on the project today?

Shit. He'd totally forgotten that they'd arranged to meet in the library that afternoon, and he felt horrible canceling at the last minute. He typed out a quick text confirming their meeting and sent it.

Einar finally managed to drag himself off the couch a few moments later. He headed to the kitchen, where he shoved a bagel haphazardly into the toaster before heading back to his room to change.

Like he'd expected, when he stuck his head into Jonas's room, his roommate was sprawled out on top of his comforter, still wearing the same clothes from last night. "Good morning."

Jonas only grunted in response and rolled over onto his stomach. As Einar shut the door, he lifted his head and spoke groggily. "Hey, who was that dude you were talking to last night?"

Einar suppressed a sigh. This again. "He thought I was someone else. No big deal." He shut Jonas's door, with a bit more force than intended, before he could ask any more questions.

In his room, he changed quickly into a maroon crewneck and dark jeans. He ducked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and checked on Jonas one last time. "Are you going to... what class do you have? Sociology?"

"Hell no." Jonas buried his face in his pillow. "Hey, can you get me a water?"
Einar delivered a water bottle to his friend before he grabbed his backpack and freshly-toasted bagel and hurried out the door. He and his roommates shared a car; it technically belonged to Adriana, however, and so she got priority when it came to using it. She would have needed it the most, anyway, in order to get to work, so Einar resigned himself to walking to the library.

It was a fairly warm day, though a bit colder than the previous night's unexpected summery spell. Einar hurried along the sidewalk and towards campus. It was only about a ten minute walk, much closer than many of the other students apartments scattered around town, but Einar had gotten used to taking the car, and so the trek felt like it took a lifetime.

Sandalwood's library was a squat brick building, only two stories high. Einar hurried through the automatic doors, enjoying the warm rush of air that washed over his face as he entered. He ducked quickly into the library's coffee shop for a cappucino; hopefully it would wake him up a bit after staying out far too late the previous night. Cup in hand, he found a cozy spot near the window, outfitted with a handful of chairs, situated next to a gnarled tree with brilliant, fiery red and orange foliage.

As he took a seat, Einar felt his phone buzz again. He juggled his cup of coffee and pulled it from his pocket to see a text from Adriana.

Adriana: saw u talking to that guy last night 👀

Einar sighed audibly. He couldn't understand why his friends were so invested in his conversation with the man. If he hadn't met him before, he doubted any of them had. He slumped in his chair and shot a message back to Adriana.

Einar: He just mistook me for somebody else.

Adriana: don't b grumpy

Einar sighed, but he tried not to grin. His friends meant well, of course; he rarely dated, and they were always pushing him to get out and meet new people. He supposed they had just made the wrong assumption when they saw him talking to the man.

He remembered suddenly his plan to investigate the guy on social media. What was his sister's name? Isabella, that was it. He only had to type her first name in before her profile popped up in the search bar. She followed a good amount of students at Sandalwood, and most of them followed her back. Einar wondered how old she was, and if she planned on attending. She was obviously younger than her brother, but he expected that she would be graduating high school in a year or so.

Try as he might, Einar couldn't find any trace of her brother on Isabella's social media. It mostly contained photos of herself and her friends. Einar sighed and tossed his phone into his bag. He was just as bad as his friends, he thought moodily, following up on some guy who'd spoken to him by mistake.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us