Wolf Play : Bowl x Broken(s)
Chatbox
 Link Cat
02:43:22 
I had no idea of anything weird.
 Boo
02:42:52 Chrissy
how many enemies do the other biomes start at? i've never replayed them.
 SixBears
02:42:07 evebot
Didn't you guys think it was weird?
 SixBears
02:41:44 evebot
It had literally twice as many as it was supposed to have.
 Carpe Noctem
02:41:23 Queen of the Fishes
Didn't even know it was a bug.
 Nikwasi
02:41:13 Mac
Eve
To be honest I thought forest just had a lot of enemies 😅
 Amygdala
02:40:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Great now forest 100 won't even let me attack the enemies😅
 SixBears
02:40:35 evebot
Yall can play the game the way it was meant to be played now.
 SixBears
02:40:10 evebot
RIP Game Exploit
 Carpe Noctem
02:39:34 Queen of the Fishes
Rip Forest 5. :'(
 Amygdala
02:38:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
But i loved forest 5 with all the bigfoots and the profit i made...it will take me for ever to reach my mush goal now 😅
 Celestial Saga
02:38:37 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m at forest 811 almost 812
 starmutt
02:38:31 marsh | they/it
Nyx
yeye do that
i gotta go to bed soon anyways it's almost 4 am loll
 Boo
02:38:23 Chrissy
15 enemies in forest 2. BE training is cancelled now guys, sorry.
 Carpe Noctem
02:38:19 Queen of the Fishes
@Aedra
Ew. XD
 Buddha
02:38:12 
Cute night walker
 The Night Walker
02:38:10 Anemoia/Aedra
Mac
I'm getting ads like lIvEcAm like STOP IM NOT- E W
 Red River Wolves
02:37:43 Redd
Amy,
Give your wolves some credit lol. Most of my enemies are coyotes, wolverines, and foxes and I'm on level 803
 Nikwasi
02:37:38 Mac
Aedra
Those ads are crazy 😭
 Mistress Nyx
02:37:32 
Starmutt;
Lemme dm you lol, im gonna be in and out of chat since im in between Dead By Daylight games.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Badger : -3
Mountain Lion : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 11:07 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Well, here it is! I'll write a better version of the plot. Gimme a minute.
DO NOT POST UNLESS ME OR BOWL HAS GIVEN YOU PERMISSION
I don't know why I wrote it like that-
Anyway. Plot, plot, plotty plot. I'm excited for this part, and will write it like a story, but there are a lot of things you could change up a bit. :)
The base of the story is not romance, but there is some involved that is important for the storyline.
Okay. Deep breath. Gotta write now.

Edited at July 11, 2024 09:45 PM by Broken Dawn
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 09:47 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
My character sheet

~Seven~

“You are beautiful… especially when you scream.”

Species/Breed: Winged wolf/Hellhound

Appearance:

Seven is… impressive. He is incredibly handsome, his fur always smooth and freshly cleaned, no matter what he was doing- or is doing. His beautiful wings are very large, and their mesmerizing patterns are a perfectly contrasting black, red, and white. His soft, thick fur is a deep red, almost the color of blood, and it is striped with a small, snakelike pattern made up of little dashes of black and red. His eyes are a shockingly contrasting touch, with his right being a deep black and his left being a stunning icy blue. His features are striking, always complimenting each other in the perfect way to make it almost impossible to look away from him. He never has a hair or feather out of place, and always appears perfectly balanced, never caught at the wrong moment, never tripping, always making everything effortlessly easy. He is muscular and very strong, almost impossible to pin, especially with how he moves; his fighting just seems like an especially elaborate dance until his partner drops dead. He has concealed daggers in small pouches, slipped carefully in the gaps between his long wing feathers. He has larger paws than some, inherited from his hellhound father. These are almost his only weakness; he can’t reach into small places. He uses telekinesis to use his daggers, and he also has the power of teleportation, specifically shadow travel.

Personality:

He is dangerously kind, and smart, and wonderful. He will trap you in a maze of lies, a carefully caring trap. He flirts constantly, laughing easily at your jokes, his eyes seeming to dance with light and happiness… but truly, he doesn’t even notice. His mind is cold and calculating, wiped into nothing but a tool for him to use. His emotions are locked away forever, never to be shown; nothing is a mistake. His true self is too scared, hurt, broken… he has changed. He can’t be trusted at all; as soon as you turn your back you’re dead. He is incredibly, horribly smart, and he knows it. He plans, and he watches everything, keeping his true intentions hidden until it’s too late for his victim to escape. He regards everything and everyone as a tool, and as soon as it is no longer useful he makes sure that it won’t cause any more problems- ever. Nothing and nobody escapes him. He is always smiling, it is his favorite tool; it will make you fall under his spell.

Really, his true self is a sad, pained, broken wolf; everyone he loved is dead, and the ones who killed them as well. He has killed many wolves and other animals, and at this point he doesn’t even care; he’s crazy, in pain from so many deaths and so much hurt.

Strengths:

He is ridiculously strong, and his flight skills are amazing. He is also very fast and has extraordinary reflexes, hearing, and sight. His fighting skills are almost unbeatable, and he was trained to fight almost since he was a pup. He is very good at reading actions and almost feels like he is reading your mind even though he that isn’t one of his powers.

Weaknesses:

He is extremely cocky. He doesn’t think that anyone would mess with him, and he has complete confidence in himself and his fighting skills. He also doesn’t immediately attack, preferring to play with his prey and mess with their mind until he gets bored, which could give you a minute to talk. He loves talking about himself, and that could also distract him.

Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 10:49 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi Dreams! :D
Apologies for my short(ish) character sheet... I kinda rushed it
~
Nina
Winged wolf
4 years old
~
Nina is small for her age, weighing somewhere around 80 pounds. She's small, but small doesn't mean any less deadly. She sports white wings, speckled with grey dots amongst it. Her fur overcoat is much the same - white speckled with dark grey dots. Her underside composes of a gradient from the white and dark grey dots to a smooth, light grey underside.
Nina's shoulders also are the same colour of light grey, cutting off the white and speckled grey like a collar, and giving her face more of a 50/50 split between the light grey of her collar, and a splotch of white on the top-right of her head.
As a winged wolf, she always stood out from her peers in that different way - having an ability out of the norm for wolves generally didn't bode exceptionally well. Her small size contributed to that.
However, early on in her childhood others saw potential from her. She was raised to be a silent wraith, slipping between the shadows and staying silent.
Now almost a fully-grown wolf, she excels in being silent on both her feet and wings, and stealth. Tracking, and killing. Only very few wolves could ever best her in finding her once she starts being silent.
She is called the Wraith by those who know her well. Although she may have light colouring... when she wants to she can be silent as a wraith.
She's not always agreeable though. Possessing an independent streak, she can be verbal and will try get her opinion out there if she feels strongly about something. She's not a pet of any kind - she has an opinion, and when it matters, she's not afraid to put it out there. This doesn't make her many friends amongst her peers - but she's seen as an independent character who mainly will do what she wants. When she agrees with an order, she'll do it swiftly - when she doesn't, depending on how much higher ranked they are, she'll put up a similar amount of resistance. She'll still do it - but if she disagrees, she won't.
But that doesn't mean she disagrees with a lot of things. Mainly - her job. She rarely disagrees to doing something in the name of her job. Heck, she enjoys doing what she does. Whatever she's asked to do.
So be wary of if you ever encounter something like her in a street. She's not afraid to execute her job.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 10:49 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
She's still a pretty puppyyyyy
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 10:54 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
I love yours too XD
(We should probably start... meh)
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 10:55 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah. Ignore my wonderful procrastination in the plot. You know it anyway.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 10:57 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
I'll start now
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 10:57 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
I do. Let's ignore that we never wrote the plot, okay? Maybe later if I'm bored I'll write it over here, or somewhere above maybe. But for now let's just keep going without it. Who needs it anyway XD
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 11:18 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
It was almost midnight, but the blood red wolf was still awake. Very, very awake. And he was mad.
Seven paced the room, his sleek fur swishing as he moved. "So," he began, after he had finally settled down. His tail lashed once, then he pressed it back down with a paw. Hard. "You're telling me that the hostage got away? Again? You know what this means..." He gave a sinister smile, scraping his long black claws against the tiles with a sharp grating sound. "You failed me once, but I spared you. Now you fail me again. I'm afraid I can't be as lenient this time, but that is of no matter, no consequence- for you. For you know that I don't mind the killing." There was a sudden whimper from in front of him, from a large wolf. This wolf was just normal, other than a bit of a larger size, and didn't even seem to have enhanced claws. Shocking, for one of Seven's subjects. Seven didn't like weakness of any kind.
This wolf, apparently, was also not on the list of things Seven liked, as he cowered, trying to press himself as far away from the winged wolf as possible. Seven just watched, smirking as always, knowing that the wolf would be dead before he could get anywhere near freedom. Stalking forward, the huge red wolf spread his wings, let his talons extend to full length, and prepared to pounce- then was smacked in the muzzle with a burst of hot desert air. "WHAT?!" He snarled, turning around in an angry burst. "What is so important that you had to interrupt me in my business, mutt?" The wolf that had entered made a small little choking sound, then yipped, then finally managed a few words. "Y-your highness, the-there's an been a report from the spies. An assassin is after you."
Bowl x Broken(s)July 11, 2024 11:30 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina uncomfortably paced back and forth, rustling her wings uncomfortably in front of her boss. She wasn't entirely happy with this assignment.
"Let me get this straight," Nina asked yet again. "You're looking for me to infiltrate Seven's inner group, somehow take the amulet that he never takes off, and, what - just leave?" Nina barked. She couldn't believe it.
Josef, her elderly boss, shrugged. "It's what we get paid for, no? Nina, this seems perfectly inside your skillset. Nothing you can't do-"
Nina exploded. "Seven is known as the biggest boss of the streets! How am I supposed to do this job?"
Josef, all throughout this, managed to remain calm. "That's not on me."
Josef's calm infuriated Nina further. But she knew that this was a big job - with really big rewards. That didn't mean she liked it, though.
Correct - she hated it. For one, she had no idea how to begin. But then again, wasn't that how most assignments started?
Neither of them noticed the shadow that arrived behind the curtain. Nina kept speaking.
"So, am I required to assassinate him? That would make it a lot easier." Nina fluttered her wings yet again.
Josef, unconcerned and used to Nina's moods, shrugged. "Not really. Seven is useful in some places... it would be counterintuitive to assassinate him. But, do as you see fit. If he requires elimination, do it."
Nina sighed. "Alright, sir."
Should Nina have turned around then, she might have seen the shadow briefly flutter away, and escape with half of the information - that an assassin was after Seven. The shadow wouldn't have known about the infiltration, or Nina's methods.
As it was, Nina turned around a second too late to exit.
By then, the shadow was gone, and no-one except the shadow was any the wiser.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us