Wolf Play : serein x Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 SilverMountain
12:17:35 Silver, Luna or CWG
And I already retired my Fallow for them😭
 Nymeria
12:16:39 Luna/Phantom
Silver
Oooh no
 technoblade
12:16:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

coffee, art, work and death by more heat
 Nevermore.
12:15:46 
Technition

Thank you <3

Any fun plans for tomorrow or just work?
 SilverMountain
12:15:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
Luna
Yeah
I have four females pregnant😖 and three slots left
 technoblade
12:13:02 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

that's good at least :D
 Nymeria
12:12:18 Luna/Phantom
Silver
Same
 SilverMountain
12:11:22 Silver, Luna or CWG
I need more den space overall 😖
 Nevermore.
12:10:39 
Technition

I know xD I work myself up and then realize half way through that I'm just fine lmao At least I'll be flying out with my boss so I know someone.
 technoblade
12:09:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I believe in you! I used to be terrified of flying but 99% of the time the staff is super friendly and helpful :D
 Nevermore.
12:06:40 
Technition

I'm alright. Having some heartburn over leaving tomorrow for work ;-; I hate flying and it'll be the first time since I got Classy that I won't see him daily. He's going to be so pissed at me when I get back. 😔
 technoblade
12:06:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Misa

yup still gathering riches as well, how've you been?
 Night Shade
12:06:31 Graves | Chaos
I can't code the greatest, but I was thinking about making a palette with my fursona. What do we think?
 technoblade
12:06:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

fair enough, i hope to do a fair few attacks this year though, i want points
 Necronomicon
12:05:47 Necro (He Him)
*but
 Misaki
12:05:36 Miss | Misa | Halt
Hey Techno, you're still here too :P
 Necronomicon
12:05:21 Necro (He Him)
salem
I did buy some reason it says I can use it again without the claw and now I'm confused
 Nymeria
12:05:14 Luna/Phantom
Hello Misa
 Salem
12:04:59 
I was pretty sure the bug for using it after the event was fixed :')
 Nevermore.
12:04:58 
According to the bug forum, Eve said that bug was being difficult to squash lol Guess it hasn't gone away yet

Technition

That sounds like fun! At least the less drawing time was spent around loved ones!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Black Bear : -3
Red Fox : -2
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

serein x Sir Froggington (Candor)July 3, 2023 12:58 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

For serein and Sir Froggington. Please do not post.

Plot

Princess x Chosen

The princess gets to choose who she will marry for the alliance. She chose someone that appealed to her and didn't appeal to her parents (a commoner), but it turns out they may be too similar and not get along.

Belseleth is from the kingdom of Sythlus. He lives in the small town Tybin.

Edited at July 6, 2023 09:26 PM by Sir Froggington
serein x Sir Froggington (Candor)July 3, 2023 09:05 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Belseleth Arnold (Nicknames: Bel, Seth)

Appearance:

He is tall and skinny. He has a rectangular build. He is one straight lean stick with no curves. He tends to stand rather straight. His hair is a very light blond and medium thickness. He keeps his hair short on the sides, and longer on the top. It is pretty straight and flat without any body, and often flops limply. He never does anything with it, because he doesn't care about his appearance. He has a thin angular face. His face is a diamond shape, and high prominent cheek bones. He has a light sprinkle of freckles over his nose and cheeks.

He has light skin, which often reddens and burns in the sunlight. He has a high thin bridge with a bit of an aquiline appearance, and his nose is on the small side. His eyebrows are oblong and medium. Since they are a light color, they do not stand out well from the rest of his face. Above his brows his forehead is beginning to collect wrinkles from frowning and worrying. His face profile is pretty flat and straight, but it curves outward slightly. His eyes are placed in a moderate place and not bulging out of his head or set in deeply. They are a light gray blue color.

His face tends to be grim, and shows off disgust or annoyance the best. Alongside his mouth are the beginnings of lines, which are supposed to be smile lines. His mouth his medium, but his lips are thin. He has long spidery fingers. He keeps his fingernails short and clean. His ears are medium in size, but they slightly stick out. He has long skinny bony feet. He has a long leg to torso ratio, and his arms dangle by his sides. He is used to keeping clean. He has a medium to not much hair on his legs and arms. Since they are light blond, they are hard to see, and not very apparrant.

Personality:

ISTJ

He has a very solemn, severe, harsh demeanor. He uses it to hide his emotions under a very very very deep covering. As a logical person, emotions have no place, and they mess logic up. It confuses him, when he thinks one way, but his emotions tell him to do another. He seems to be calm, because he normally maintains a very quiet and still posture. However, his temper bursts forth, and is quite violent comparing to other people. He can go from tranquil to almost tearing people's heads off. He is quite intelligent, and he has the ability to be acerbic. He is very out of place in a group setting. He can begin to feel overwhelmed.

He often settles in to become quiet and harshly judges everyone who comes by. He doesn't think that he's a very nice person, so he's suspicious of anyone who is nice to him. He expects that everyone is trying to make him look bad, and he hates being humiliated. He doesn't like to be nice to others, so he doesn't understand why someone would want to be nice, especially to him. He almost never tries to get involved unless someone makes him, or he is desperately bored.

As a healer, everyone else must come first. Sometimes he is a little resentful because he wonders what would happen if something happened to him, but most of the time, he doesn't argue with the way it works. He realizes that not everyone is thinking about him. He is intelligent, even if he is a slow methodical thinker, and not the fastest on his toes. He doesn't care about what others think, including most loved ones, as long as it doesn't restrict where he is allowed to be. He understands society's definition of justice, but unless something unjust happens to him, he doesn't care about enforcing it.

If you gain his respect, you gain his loyalty. He's not afraid to be challenging, and he's in the habit of being argumentative. He prefers to be by himself, so he doesn't have to deal with everyone's stupidity, and he doesn't have to pretend to be nice or polite. Normally, he keeps his thoughts and opinions to himself, but they can be unleashed, if he is given any opening, or loses any control. He holds nothing back until he gets a grip on himself. It's normally all or nothing.

He is only impulsive when he has an unusual excess of emotions. It makes him become unpredictable. This is one of the reasons he keeps his emotions tampered down. When he's not explosive, he's good at planning. Howl likes predictability, and knowing what's going to happen. He isn't good at analzying motives, because he would have to understand emotion. Emotion confuses him, and he doesn't know how to deal with it, or understand it.

Emotions give information away about himself, and he doesn't like that. Emotions also cause him to mess up on the field. It causes him to get nervous, if he has lost one person, and he moves on to someone else who needs him. He wants to maintain information which gives power to himself. He prefers to be passive, and let things pass by without acting. He doesn't understand why he would want to get involved in something that is not his problem. However, his work demands action, and he doesn't want to waste his skill, even though he often uses his position to experiment. He avoids asking for help, because he prefers to be independent, and he doesn't trust others. He is more curious than he appears, but he tries not to give any hint. Howl is very persistent, and once you get him to commit, it's easy. It is hard to pin him down, because he often doesn't think people are worth his time.

serein x Sir Froggington (Candor)July 5, 2023 05:16 PM

serein

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Annora Princess of Ashearia

Nickname(s): Nora, Ann

Name meaning: Honor

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Annora has beautiful dark brown hair with natural waves/curls towards the ends of her hair. She has soft, healthy-looking hair that reaches a little below her mid-back. She normally wears her hair in a loose braid or a messy half-up-half-down braided bun with lots of gold accessories woven throughout her hair.

Annora has a heart-shaped face with almost flawless skin other than a few beauty marks with one being placed not too far from her mouth on the right side of her face and another on her cheek a little under her eye. She has a few small scars near her hairline and on the sides of her face from a variety of different things that have happened over the years. She has a golden tan that she was partly born with and from spending most of her time outside doing a variety of activities. Annora has a small, slightly-upturned button nose that is dotted with a few light freckles. Her fuller lips are naturally a pale blush pink in color. She has a very light scar on the left side of her bottom lip. Her beautiful brown-green eyes are upturned in shape. They are a yellowy-brown color similar to the color of wheat with slight hints of pale greens. She has long, dark eyelashes that make her eyes look bigger. She has dark, slightly arched eyebrows that fit her face.

Annora is pretty average-sized standing at 5 feet and 5 inches. She has a slim figure with some slight, soft curves so she has an hourglass shape but she is also considered to be quite slim. She weighs somewhere around 135 lbs and has little to no visible muscle. She also has a small scar on her left hip from when she was a little kid. Annora has a gold pendant that hangs around her neck with many gems that her mother gave her.

Personality:

Annora is the definition of cold towards most people, especially when she just meets them. She can give death stares like no other and is amazing at making people feel unwelcomed. She never talks much to people outside of her family and kingdom but when she does she comes off as rude and snarky. She hates having to meet with other kingdoms and especially hates when her father tries to play matchmaker with other princes. Annora is quite charismatic and is pretty experienced at talking her way into or out of most situations. She has a pretty nasty mouth and is quite talented at angering people and talking her way into trouble. She doesn’t think before she speaks and usually just says what she's thinking.

Annora is also gifted in reading and writing which she mostly taught herself. She genuinely loves to write down her thoughts and even has multiple diaries on a shelf where she writes everything that has happened in her life so she doesn’t forget. She loves to read and is always looking to learn more about any topic she can even if it’s something she isn’t too eager to learn.

Because of her detail-oriented nature, she can get easily annoyed by others who don't quite understand her passions or try to “test” her. She can get upset with people quite easily if you say or do the wrong thing and is known to have quite a temper. She often gets angered quickly and easily if you do something to provoke her. When she is put in a leading role, Annora comes off as bossy because of how she envisions things. She is very headstrong and likes to have things done in a very particular way (her way) and this can often lead to her yelling and being very demanding. This can make her appear closed off to the opinions of others though Annora argues is not true. She hates being told she's wrong and lacks the ability to take criticism.

Annora has a very inflated ego and thinks very highly of herself. She spends hours on her appearance and always makes sure she looks the best that she can. She loves having all the attention on her and likes to dress over the top for every event to show off her wealth and power.

She is closed off when it comes to her emotions and prefers not to talk about her feelings unless it’s with someone she knows she can trust with her life. Speaking of trust, Annora doesn’t trust easily and is skeptical of just about everyone unless you can prove your loyalty to her. She takes loyalty extremely seriously and if you break her trust in any way she will make your life a living hell.

-Proving people wrong

-Being the center of attention

-Doing things how she wants

-Being in charge

-Writing

Dislikes:

-People testing her knowledge or capability to do something

-Being forced to do something she doesn’t want to do

-People calling her “weak”

-Disloyalty

-People who act like they’re “better” than her

Strengths:

-Amazing with a bow and arrow

-Charismatic

-Her beauty

-Strong-willed

Weaknesses:

-Smart mouth

-Nasty temper

-Narcissist

-Paranoid

Family:

Father: King Alexander

Mother: Queen Cecilia

Edited at July 5, 2023 05:18 PM by serein
serein x Sir Froggington (Candor)July 7, 2023 09:07 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Bel watched as the procession paraded down the middle of the town. The road had two rutts for wagon wheels but it was fairly overgrown with grass. The town consisted of a few buildings within eye-line of each other. There was a little religious building, a two-celled jailhouse, a marketplace, a 2 roomed inn, and people who worked with their hands such as the blacksmith and the tanner, which was himself. He lived upwind so that the smell would blow away from the town and the blacksmith wouldn’t catch the town on fire. It was the nobility of Sythlus visiting the little dot on the map. They were stopping to talk with the mayor. Everyone had stopped working to watch from a safe distance. The nobility was not known to be merciful if someone got in their way on accident or on purpose.

Little did he know that the mayor was going through a list of single men without a negative reputation and more importantly without a government record. They didn’t want any criminals. He was about to pull out some of his hides from a foul-smelling pit when the mayor approached the tannery along with one of the nobility.

“You are Belseleth Arnold?”

“Yes sir.” He looked at everyone’s faces trying to guess what was happening.

“Our king and queen request you to serve. You will be going with this noble procession back to the palace. Your business may fall apart in the meantime. You have an hour to make your arrangements and pack.” The mayor explained.

Belseleth froze staring. “Well, get moving son. They don’t want to wait all day on you. In fact they won’t.”

“Uh, what?” his brow furrowed as he tried to make a plan for what needed to happen. He asked one of his cousins to keep an eye on the hides. He pulled out the ones that were close to finished. He packed some clothing and his precious belongings. He would leave his food for his family members to scrounge through. He didn’t keep a lot on hand. Other than his current projects and his property, he didn’t have a lot to take with him. It all fit in one satchel.

The noble’s nose wrinkled. “First thing at the palace will be a full bathing treatment.”

Belseleth managed to keep his facial expression even. He got that reaction even from his equals which was why he was on the far side of town. They trekked through the countryside picking up other men of reputable standing. After weeks of traveling they arrived at the castle. He was amazed that a building was able to stand so solidly and so tall. He looked up at it admiring the turrets and guessing at what the view must be like. He was taken inside and the whole lot of them were passed off to servants. The servants brought them new clothes and were supposed to help them bathe. Bel refused the help insisting that he would do just fine. His servant’s name was Bryan, and Bryan sent back Belseleth three times because of the smell. Eventually, he admitted defeat and realized that it would take more than one bath to remove the smell, so they would have to resort to perfume.

He decided he was suitable for presentation and they went to the Grand Hall where the king and queen of Sythlus sat. They were sitting on their thrones while their chamberlain made the announcement. “We have just finished another war with our neighbor, and we have decided that we want this tenuous peace to last. They have agreed to a marriage alliance. More interestingly, they have agreed to marry any man from our kingdom who was born and raised here, as we do not have a prince. Obviously, we have made many other stipulations and to narrow the pool we made some qualifications but we are letting anyone of any rank have a chance. The princess will mass meet you, and choose a few of you to get to know better, and then she will choose her husband from the few. As I am sure you are aware, her parents’ good opinion is just as important. Because there are so many of you, they will travel here. They are about to come in. If any of you do not wish to participate, now is the time to leave. You are free to go as we do not want someone unwilling.” Bel looked around as many single men looked uncertain. Without their family members to give them advice many single men weren’t sure what to do. “You will be living in a different kingdom. It will be hard to see your family.” That did it for many men. Belseleth knew that a few of them would have to face the wrath of their mothers.

“Please welcome the king, queen, and princess of Ashearia.” Everyone in the room bowed and the king and queen of Sythlus dipped their heads.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us