Transcendence
11:30:05 free palestine
😭
 Transcendence
11:29:59 free palestine
It doesnt have preview in HEE either
 Zeraphia
11:29:37 Spooky Vah
I don't think there is, at least I haven't heard of one.
 Hugs4Bugs
11:29:25 Bug || Ed (he/they)
if it does, I never learned of it - but I've been playing for less than a month so I can't confidently say there isn't
 Transcendence
11:28:37 free palestine
Does WP not have a preview toggle so you can see waayy before you upload the css??? What
 Hugs4Bugs
11:28:08 Bug || Ed (he/they)
I some things' colors are connected that I don't want to be connected and it's painfull
 Zeraphia
11:27:52 Spooky Vah
Bug

Oh man, yeah. I can't imagine that honestly.
 Forest Dwelling
11:27:41 Wolflocke Challenge
2nd badge out of 5 finished! -Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
11:27:23 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Vah
I found a template by Venn and it's helping but I'm still so lost, I feel like I'm butchering this whole thing xD
I hate not being able to see my changes automatically and having to actually look around each time I change something... and also there's almost not enough customization??
 Transcendence
11:26:30 free palestine
If I get more horses and wolves that look visibly similar I'll turn my entire bravery/explore horse stock into sparklewolf larpers
 Zeraphia
11:24:26 Spooky Vah
.-.

The minute I have a scarab beetle quest, they all disappear.

I used to get one every day. And now they're nonexistent.
 distant-screams
11:18:57 katy | beetle
thanks guys :) i'm having fun with all the halloween themed customs getting ordered lol
 Zeraphia
11:18:51 Spooky Vah
Bug

Coding is the worst. That's why I just /don't./
 Transcendence
11:18:41 free palestine
Still cant believe I was influenced by this wolf game to do this in the horse game
-Click-
 Zeraphia
11:18:18 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oooh I love it!
 Creeping Death
11:18:18 Kirk | Krik
Katy
Amazing oh my lord, I love the colors!
 distant-screams
11:17:13 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on how this turned out?
 Faulty Demons
11:16:05 Ollie, Gold
Guys, I've finally got around to listen to Epic: the musical for the first time. Now, I'm not a musical person whatsoever, but this is pretty freaking good
 Hugs4Bugs
11:00:47 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Making a palette is so heccin' hard, it's ridiculous
 Continental Wolves
10:59:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
But I want to talk to my pirate buddy :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Copperhead : +3
Jackal : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

Wants to hugJuly 3, 2022 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
To start out with, there are many things I'm grateful for. But alas... Issues. They follow everyone.
What I value most in life is caring for, loving others and being cared for. But with that I have an intense fear of being clingy, distant, annoying, just about anything that makes me a burden to others.
This is very apparent when it comes to texting (am I annoying them? Being distant? )
Yep.
This all just comes together for a little insecure adolescent. I remember crying to a song I had to sing in choir- "you are loving, you are loved" it basically just triggered all of the afformentioned fears in me, and brought about these thoughts-------I should tell the people in my life I love them. I want to feel loved. But who will love you? Who wants you to love them?
That is the questions, that creates this anxiety that is the undertone of my life.
How do others deal with these fears? How do you deal with similar issues?
Wants to hugJuly 3, 2022 06:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, first things first, I'm gonna mention that I'm not a degree-carrying psychologist. Nor have I done any studies in that field. Just a human who heard a cry. I have a similar issue, but it's on a lower degree. I don't want to tell you want to do, just what I do.

What do I do when I'm thinking negative thoughts about who loves me? Well, I think about who has told me in the past. My parents, my sister, my brother, my grandparents, my friends, and God. I don't know if you are a Christian or have gone to a church before. I don't know your thoughts about Christianity, either. This is just what gives me comfort.

The Christian Bible is what we call the Word of God, meaning that God appointed men to write down part of His story. These men are His prophets and desciples. There is something called the Holy Trinity and it's God and all of his forms. There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

God the Father is Yahweh. Out of the three, I believe, that it is this form that God is mainly shown in the Old Testament. God the Son is Jesus Christ, the One who was born of the virgin, Mary, and His birth is where we get Christmas, Christ-mas. God the Holy Spirit is the one who dwells inside of Christians today. Sounds wierd, no we aren't being possessed. The Holy Spirit marks who has accepted that Christ died for us.

Do you know Easter? Easter Sunday? Good Friday? Those are the holidays we celebrate Jesus Christ's ressurection. In short, Jesus was betrayed by a close, trusted friend, to the priests who hated Him. He was then crucified on the cross. He died and rose again on the third day. Why would He do that? To take away our sins. This leads back to the first book of the Bible, Genesis.

So, in Genesis God created the world. He made the day and the night, the waters and the air, the land and the animals. Then God made humans. He called humans to be in His image, meaning that we look like God. The first humans were Adam and Eve, and they lived in what is called a garden. In this garden, there was true peace and no death. God told them that they could eat and drink from any plant in the garden, but one tree. The Tree of the Knowldge of Good and Evil. Why would God do that? It was to test them and their faith to Him.

There was an enemy of God's, one who hated God and this was one who used to be among His ranks. His name was Lucifer, but now it was Satan. He saw that God took joy in the humans, so he decided to lie to one of them. He chose the woman, and spitted out half-truths and lies at her. So then, she believed what Satan said and ate of the fruit. She told Adam to eat too, so he ate. Then they understood the knowledge of good and evil. They also realized that they were naked and were ashamed. So, they covered themselves in fig leaves. They finally came out when they heard God walking through the garden, calling for them. They confessed and God punished them for their disbediance. Because of their actions, sin entered the world.

Sin is when we disobey God. It's more than just killing, cheating, fighting, and stealing. It's white lies, it's hate, and it's the small things that we don't usually think are wrong. Since God won't tolerate sin, we're screwed.

God knew this and so He sent Jesus down to save us. Jesus didn't sin His entire life because He's holy. He could've but he didn't. Only a sinless person could die so that all humans could be forgiven. Jesus didn't just die, he died publically and in a humilating way. Crucifiction is when you're back is slashed repeatedly by whips that had glass tied in them. The glass would dig into your back and rip flesh out. They whipped him so many times so that you couldn't see skin anymore, just blood, tendons, muscle, bone.

So that is what Jesus did for us. Why would he do that? To eradicate sin. Why do that when you could just start all over again? Wipe away the mistake and start with a new world. It's because He loves us. Have you heard the song, Jesus Loves Me? We use it for a sunday school song, but it applies to everyone. I hope you'll look it up if you don't know it, or at least will look at the lyrics.

I know that I am loved because of this story that I just told to you. It's an extremely brief version of the story, so I hope that one day you'll pick up a Bible. It doesn't need to be the complicated, old english King James Version. It could be the simplified. Or even one of the ones made for kids. Those a great, too. There is an action storybook Bible that's fun to read, or even just to flip through the pages. If you do look and skim through them, just keep in mind that they're all real.

Anyway, back to your questions.

"Who will love you? Who wants you to love them?"
Jesus loves you. He wants you to love Him. His sacrifice was made for anyone who wants him.

"How do others deal with these fears? How do you deal with similar issues?"
I deal with my fear of being neglected by remembering how God provided for His people. Like Samson. God blessed him with great strength and Samson was strong physically. However, he was weak morally and he disappointed and disobeyed God several, several times. In the end, God still granted him his dying wish. God is the Being who created this ball of blue and green for us to live on. He's the one letting the blood pump through my veins and the oxygen breath into my lungs. He sent Jesus to die for my sins, he loves me. That's all that really matters to me. The best thing about God is that you don't need an inventation, a resume, or some fancy form to fill out. You just need to believe in Christ's Reserection.

Here are some verses that I recommend looking up some time:
ISAIAH 54:10
ZEPHANIAH 3:17
1 JOHN 3:1
PSALM 107:8-9
MARK 3:13-21

If you want more, or have any questions, my mailbox is open. I hope all goes well with you.
Wants to hugJuly 5, 2022 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ive been through a journey. I've been exposed. I've came out the other side better, knowing that this kind of stuff is not for me... Infact that it makes my life worse. That's not to say it can't help some people (community etc)
It's just to say no (:
I personally believe everyone has a different "god" mine is just not religious and it does not bring me satisfaction to presue it in the christian field.
So to conclude... It's not my cup of tea. And that's valid. I believe everyone hould presue what " they" know is best for them beacuse only " they" know theyre inner workings
So thanks for your time
But I think it's important we reonize atheists not as ignorent, but as people who like everyone else have different values, and different ways of fuffiling them.
(:

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us