Autumn's Fire
11:14:16 Autumn . . . ?
Loki
Sale
 Polargeist
11:14:05 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Of course they are LMAO, really on the grind
And man yeah samee, and my scenes take at least 4-8 hours to do which I don't really have when working full time :'D but I'm doing my best
 Sea Coast
11:12:05 
@Loki

Keep?
 loki_budgie
11:09:36 skye
-WP Click-
 loki_budgie
11:09:23 skye
keep or sale?
-WP Click-
 Eternity
11:08:44 ET
Polar
Hallbjorns is far in the lead </3 I think I'm going to have to aim for second.
Either that or I'll have to start drawing headshots but I really like doing full scenes </3
 Eternity
11:08:02 ET
Tea
Awh man, has he bruised/cut himself up a little? I'm assuming he probably chased whatever he was chasing quite far!
 Polargeist
11:07:55 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Nahhh that's crazy :'D Who's in the lead?
 Apothecary
11:07:45 Tay
LISTEN. I explore like that most times I have off unless IÂ’m working on art xD I consistently keep 20k moves.
 The Tea Drinkers
11:07:27 Tea, Tea Queen
ET
He was back sometime after I went to bed around 3AM, husband found him walking back up the road a little worse for the wear
 Eternity
11:05:01 ET
Tea
I'm glad! That's great to hear.
Hopefully you continue to feel better today!

When did the dog show up again?
 Sea Coast
11:04:47 
@Fire lets fight I fixed it!
 The Tea Drinkers
11:04:20 Tea, Tea Queen
ET
Less pukey lol. And the dog is back!
 Autumn's Fire
11:03:39 Autumn . . . ?
Wait I had toast this morning
 Arctic Moon
11:03:17 NY, Malo, Arctic
Eci
Maybe, but now I have to get this repaired...I eat toast literally every morning
 Eternity
11:03:11 ET
Hi Tea!
You feeling any better yet?
 The Tea Drinkers
11:02:29 Tea, Tea Queen
hey chat
 Ecifircas
11:00:21 
Burnt toast tastes better anyway, who minds a little plastic-
 Eternity
10:59:45 ET
Artic Moon
Oh that's not ideal

Polar
It's so great, he's the best.

Okay so, so, so, Biozev, AyukioCC, Hallbjorns and I all have a goal to get to 30 attacks first, so we're on the grind LMAO

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Cougar : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help
  1  2

Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I tried everything references Youtube but I stil don't know how to draw wolf ears please help me
https://s26.postimg.org/po2a7jyzt/F4_A05486-5895-4_EDC-_BDC0-80_FA0_D1_AAE0_A.png
Also can I get some lessons,I'm willing to pay

Edited at January 14, 2018 08:11 PM by Wolves of Dc
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I believe I can help feel free to PM me so I can send drawings of I draw them and some helpful info
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:20 PM

Dash Attacked

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mind if I attempt to do a redline (draw over your image and see if I can fix things)? I believe right now the ears are a bit stiff looking, but I'm bad at explaining so it might be a bit easier if I just show ya. :P
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure.I get that from a lot of people,weirdly....stiff..eh

Dash Attacked said:
Mind if I attempt to do a redline (draw over your image and see if I can fix things)? I believe right now the ears are a bit stiff looking, but I'm bad at explaining so it might be a bit easier if I just show ya. :P

Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It's pretty good, i mean not many people can do digital art, but if you need help I'll be happy to help even though i my self am still learning. Relating to the ears or if your going for a dominant look actually point them forward a little almost like a bulls horns it makes a very strong look. It you to a little more cheek fur with the more defined jaw it'll have a more muscular look. ^_^

Fur in the ears, you can do fur inside the ears to make it more 3D I'll see if i can find an example.

Edited at January 14, 2018 08:29 PM by light in darkness
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:31 PM

Dash Attacked

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alrighty~

https://s9.postimg.org/m63lte23z/image.png

That's sort of the typical shape I base my ears off of (didn't add the floof inside the foreground ear, how you add that is up to you, I was just making the shape) They have a little bit of curvature to them if you look at side profiles of wolves, not completely triangle-like. The background ear is typically more diagonally pointed away, and you wouldn't be able to see any of the inner ear at that angle.

I also agree with light's point about making a more defined lower jaw and adding a bit more cheek floof, it'll help the ears look better in relation to the rest of the face. ^^

Not a complete expert, this is just how I do things, but I hope this helps~ You're doing good!

Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

light in darkness said:
It's pretty good, i mean not many people can do digital art, but if you need help I'll be happy to help even though i my self am still learning. Relating to the ears or if your going for a dominant look actually point them forward a little almost like a bulls horns it makes a very strong look. It you to a little more cheek fur with the more defined jaw it'll have a more muscular look. ^_^

Fur in the ears, you can do fur inside the ears to make it more 3D I'll see if i can find an example.

Got it ,thank you ^ ^
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
XD i freaked out cus i realised you just asked for ears i didn't mean to blabber on lol, Dash's got it down pat thats a nice ear shape for this wolf
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Dash Attacked said:
Alrighty~

https://s9.postimg.org/m63lte23z/image.png

That's sort of the typical shape I base my ears off of (didn't add the floof inside the foreground ear, how you add that is up to you, I was just making the shape) They have a little bit of curvature to them if you look at side profiles of wolves, not completely triangle-like. The background ear is typically more diagonally pointed away, and you wouldn't be able to see any of the inner ear at that angle.

I also agree with light's point about making a more defined lower jaw and adding a bit more cheek floof, it'll help the ears look better in relation to the rest of the face. ^^

Not a complete expert, this is just how I do things, but I hope this helps~ You're doing good!

Thank you this really helps
I'm gonna try to fix it up a bit ^ ^
Help with wolf earsJanuary 14, 2018 08:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
https://s26.postimg.org/lb8c2s06h/FA809219-_A03_F-4951-_AF6_E-_FD30_F1_C4_DE5_E.png
What do ya think?

Forums > Artwork > Art Help
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us