Wolf Play : Sanitys RP Partner Search
Chatbox
 Salem
03:04:10 Rumi
-WP Click-
 CrypticHollow
03:03:19 
amy

I babysit tomorrow and Friday, I'm gonna be exhausted. I love the kid but goodness do I hate waking up early
 Amygdala
03:02:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
I don't think i hold to much of a wisdom...my brains are in need of a repair lmao
(And sleep)

Cryptic
A bit tired...i had to work today
 kycantina
03:01:53 ky
what is going on lol
 Amygdala
03:01:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
And pepper spray
 Tech
03:01:01 
And pepper spray
 Gothamm.
02:59:56 Batman.
Cheese.
 CrypticHollow
02:59:51 
amy

I am a little sleepy but I'm good, you?
 Poe
02:59:45 
-WP Click-
Loving my corn cat boy :)
 Crypto Currency
02:59:43 Ash (he/they)
Great sage, you hold great wisdom, as a great sage should, therefore, nickname.
Sleeeppp
 Amygdala
02:59:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Sure XD
Interesting nickname i will take it.

I am also tired...just finished work
 kycantina
02:58:13 ky
Amy, nooo
 Amygdala
02:58:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nux
Wait walter is a girl...my whole life is a lie lol
 CrypticHollow
02:58:08 
nux

the wizard appears again! love seeing her
 Crypto Currency
02:57:56 Ash (he/they)
Amy, tired as all hell. you?
(also, I want to call you great sage)
 kycantina
02:57:49 ky
-WP Click-

Paws for my baby :))
 Amygdala
02:57:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cryptic how are you
 Amygdala
02:57:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Nope...still no sight of a monkey and i have a new scavenger quest to find some seads
 ~♥Nux♥~
02:57:06 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

I'm trying to get her to 50 :3
 Crypto Currency
02:56:27 Ash (he/they)
someone link a wolf they want paws on

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : 0
Jaguar : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Sanitys RP Partner SearchSeptember 10, 2024 11:50 PM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award

I have long been wanting to get back into RPing but the last couple times I have tried I have been kind of disappointed with the results. But, I am still wanting to get back into RPing so we're going to try this again. I am treating this as a sort of audition with an interview process so that I can hopefully find a long term role play partner(s) instead of having another role play crash and burn.

What I Have to Offer
- 15+ years of writing experience
- 10+ years of rping experience
- a Bachelor's Degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing
- prior writing contest awards in real life and on Wolf Play from my last account
- creative worldbuilding and character development skills
- extremely literate and descriptive
- enjoys discussing plot details and geeking out over writing concepts

Things to Know about Me
- I ONLY do MxF pairings
- I DO NOT role play with LGBTQ+ characters due to past negative experiences
- I am open to shifter role plays but not animal role plays
- I am not interested in high school or riding stables role plays
- I am an adult, a person over the age of 18
- I am female, probably prefer to play female but will play either gender
- I am Christian and you will probably see elements of that in my writing
- I work 36-48hrs a week, Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday, I probably won't be posting much on those days
- I just moved and am dealing with that stuff, so I may be too busy to respond sometimes

What I Am Looking for in A Partner
- able to play male or female, leaning toward mostly male
- literate or mostly literate, I am open to working with people on this
- over the age of 18, this will make me feel more comfortable
- interested in world building and character development
- open to chatting outside the role play
- understanding of my busy schedule and okay with taking a break from role playing every few days
- preferably someone who is going to be online when I am (so my night owl people) so that we can do some back and forth while both online
- potentially open to forum or PM role plays, I may want to do a small group or 1v1 role plays

RP Partner Form
MxF Pairings?:
Straight Characters?:
Role Play Genres?:
Over 18yrs of age?:
Willing to play either gender leaning toward mostly male?:
Literacy Level?:
Open to world building and chatting?:
Rough Online Schedule?:
Forum RPs?:
PM RPs?:

Writing Experiences?:
Role Play Experiences?:
References (If any):

Character Example (give me a description of a character you have created)

Writing Example (length is however long you need to showcase your work, one scene will suffice or three if you feel so inclined to write that much)
Prompt Ideas: forbidden friends hanging out, adventuring party shenanigans, stealing a relic, fighting a warlord, meeting someone in a bookstore, getting teleported to another world, something with superpowers, taming a magical beast, escaping a tyrant

Edited at September 11, 2024 12:16 AM by Insane Sanity
Sanitys RP Partner SearchSeptember 11, 2024 12:12 AM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award

Sanity's Writing Examples
(so you know what you're working with)

Character(s)

Name: Raiden Thunderbird
Element: Energy/Storms
Hair: long golden hair usually pulled back in a loose ponytail or braid with two messy strands framing the sides of his face, he usually has a few shiny golden-brown feathers sticking out of his hair because he forgets to check for loose feathers when he shifts
Eyes: golden doe-eyes with an energetic sparkle
Skin: pale ivory with several scars marring his otherwise smooth flesh, most of the scars are from clean cuts made with swords and daggers in battle
Build: average height, about 5'7", with a lean muscle build, roughly 150lbs
Wings: wingspan is roughly 14ft (wings are 7ft from tip to base)
Tail: long, golden feathers that come down to about his ankles
Personality: a little insecure about his scars but ultimately just a pure ray of sunshine, he craves affection and affirmation but is wary of letting others get close to his heart, those he does care for often get randomly jumped and hugged by him because he does love his cuddles, he is very flirty with the ladies but has yet to get serious with one and has never actually slept with one, he almost always has a sweet goofy smile on his face
Outfit: a soft, white cotton chiton (Greek style clothing) with an open back to allow for his wings, it's secured around his waist with a braided leather belt that matches his sandals and his leather arm bracers (the sandals straps are braided in a similar fashion to the belt and lace up to just under his knees), for accessories he wears a thick gold choker/collar, a thick gold band on both upper arms, and sometimes a fresh laurel in his hair, in cold/wet weather he adds a royal purple chlamys (a short cape/cloak) that drapes over his shoulders and between his wings to keep his arms and back warm and dry

Thunderbird Form
Build: roughly 7ft tall and approximately 1500lbs
Wings: in this form he has seraphim wings (3 sets), the primary set is 70ft (wings 35ft from tip to base), the second set is 60ft (30ft from tip to base), and the third set is 50ft (25ft from tip to base)
Feathers: golden brown and shiny, long and elegant supercilium (bird eyebrows), and a long, elegant tail
Eyes: a sharp, electric golden
Beak and Talons: a muted golden brown, maybe a thin black streak running through his beak (haven't decided yet)
Personality: he usually takes on thunderbird form when he's about to fight, so he looks much more serious and menacing in this form

His Backstory:
Raiden was taken from his home in the mountains at a young age and sold as a slave by humans (non-shifters). Raiden was more lithe than strong and couldn't keep up with the hard manual labor that his cold-hearted master put him through. The man almost killed Raiden for his poor quality of work but another slave owner convinced him to sell Raiden instead.

Raiden's new owner was a much kinder man not much older than Raiden himself. Instead of fearing the power Raiden held as a shifter, the human was actually in awe of what Raiden could do. He taught Raiden to read, write, battle, and helped him learn how to fly for the first time in his life. The two became close friends, some might even say they became brothers.

A war between the shifters and what few human allies they had would break out not long after. Raiden and his human brother would join and even lead some of the fighting. At the end of the war, the shifters and their allies put an end to the slavery of shifters. At the end of the war, Raiden mourned the loss of his friend who died in the fighting.

Now Raiden, inheriting what once belonged to his former master and friend, is helping to rebuild areas destroyed by the war and help other former slaves get back on their feet.

Writing Sample(s)

The hot smell of sweat and blood filled the sweltering air in an uncomfortable manner and kicked up dust and smoke clouded the view. Raiden could barely breathe, hardly see, but he knew what he had to do. He had to fight! He traded his broken sword for a length of tattered rope off of a collapsed catapult. It was thick and heavy, it would hurt if swung right, could kill if it hit right. The blonde's golden eyes scanned the nearby fighting for his next target and landed on dragon-like shifter standing over one of his wolf allys.

Raiden snapped into action, straining his core muscles to swing the heavy rope over his head and gain momentum. When he jerked his wrist in the direction of the dragon shifter, the rope launced forward and successfully collided and wrapped around the shifter's dominant arm. Raiden pulled back as hard as he could, though as slight as he was he struggled to move the larger shifter. Still, it was enough for his wolf ally to scramble back to his feet. The wolf briefly nodded his thanks to Raiden before taking advantage of the distraction to deliver a killing bite to the soft tissue of the dragon shifter's neck. Blood poured down the wolf's chin as he slowly left the body of a man for the form of a wolf.

"Thank you, brother." The wolf growled, trotting up to Raiden and laying down so that the thunderbird shifter could climb on his back. "To the king?"

"Yes!" Raiden grit his teeth and once more scanned ahead as he climbed onto the wolf's back. "Find our brother!"

The wolf took off at a thundering pace, his bouncy gait rather uncomforftable on Raiden's backside. It was faster than running himself though. And flying wasn't really an option unless he got to a clearing. If he tried to shift and take flight here, he could be too easily struck down. Raiden cursed the luck they had starting the battle and blamed himself for the current struggle, if he'd been able to take flight at the start maybe they wouldn't have been in this mess to begin with!

Other Writing Stuff

Writing Center: Repetition
Writing Center: The Five Senses

Edited at September 11, 2024 12:15 AM by Insane Sanity
Sanitys RP Partner SearchSeptember 15, 2024 02:31 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

MxF Pairings?: Yes

Straight Characters?: Yes
Role Play Genres?: Pretty much anything, except zombie/horror

Over 18yrs of age?: Yes
Willing to play either gender leaning toward mostly male?: I prefer to play male
Literacy Level?: I can write anywhere between 650-1.2k words normally :)

Open to world building and chatting?: Literally one of my favorite parts of RPing
Rough Online Schedule?: Normally afternoons are consitently on
Forum RPs?: YES!
PM RPs?: no, i lose them :P

Writing Experiences?: 10+ years of writing, both creative and essay-wise
Role Play Experiences?: 3+ years on here, 7+ off-site
References (If any):

Lots on here :))

Character Example (give me a description of a character you have created)
One of my favorite boyos:

Crew is all white teeth, and big smiles. He is sunshine, warmth, and sandy beaches. He is a 6'2 bundle of blonde hair and muscles, and he is beautiful. His big green eyes are captivating, and something about the warmth found there draws people in. He has an athletic build, and uses it to his advantage in everything he can think of. His face is well-built, with a strong, square jaw, and high, sloping cheekbones. His eyes are not deep set, unlike his father's, and his dimples pop whether or not he is smiling, you can see that they are there. He doesn't wear glasses, nor does he wear contacts. The Sinclairs do not need to wear any sort of correction, because, from the outside, they are already perfect. Why would they need something so trivial? His skin is warm and tanned, he has no blemishes that are visible. The few scars he sports along his legs come from sports, and those were to be expected, of course. Crew was born to play sports. Back in Massachusetts, every fall, every break, every time not spent in school was to be spent in physical activity. Tennis, lacrosse, baseball. He is the epitome of a handsome young man from the East Coast, prepared to become everything he was meant to be.

His most distinguishing marks are his stature, and his face. The Sinclairs have a very distinct way of look, that stems from generations of tall, blonde, happy people getting married, and having tall, blonde, happy children. Crew follows after these expectations perfectly, with his vigorous height, his cheerful nature, and then hair that is so unmistakable. These blond locks fall long over the summer, when he refuses to have it cut, and it will curl slightly around his ears, softening that clear-cut jawline. He rarely styles his hair, given the amount of time spent in the water, on the beach, or on various sports fields, why would he? It stays neatly out of his face for the most part, so he is satisfied. Crew's voice is rather low and smooth, and his enunciations are clear and precise. Every word is meant exactly as it is said, unless he is in a temperamental frame of mind. Overall, he is found attractive by the girls he knows, and he makes a point to keep it that way. He is the product of two of the wealthiest families on the East Coast.. Why shouldn't he be praised and adored? Treasured and doted upon?

Crew dresses like a young gentleman for the most part. He will wear the proper tuxedos and polo shirts, the jumpers over button-down shirts, He will wear the ties as expected, his shirts buttoned all the way up his throat. But the summers are his, and his alone. Linen shorts and shirts find their moments, as do his less casual clothes. However, if he could truly have his way, he would be quite content to wear nothing but his swimsuit, and spend long summer evenings on tiny, secluded coves, sipping a whiskey and sour, soaking the last rays of the sun's warmth. Crew normally doesn't wear many accessories, but occasionally he will wear a simple, silver chain with his sisters' initials engraved on a small pendant.

Writing Example (length is however long you need to showcase your work, one scene will suffice or three if you feel so inclined to write that much)

An old RP Scene

Crew was sprawled on his bed, half asleep, when someone rocketed in from the doorway landing fully on his stomach. He sat up with a groan, pushing at whatever it had been, not surprised when his fingers met warm, golden fur. The dogs liked him, and when it wasn't the buttcrack of dawn, he liked them too. This, however, was not one of those times. He slowly pushed at the dog, trying to figure out which one it was. It only took him a few seconds. This was his cousin's baby, the young dog, not quite a year old.
"Goose," he mumbled. "Go fetch."
The juvenile beastling leapt off his bed, apparently going to fetch the nonexistent tennis ball that had been thrown. Crew sat up, rubbing his eyes. The clock next to his bed was gone, so he dug around in the blankets of his bed until he found his phone. He scowled when the time flashed up: 8:30 AM. That was at least three hours too early, in his opinion. He lay there for a moment, hoping sleep would find him again, but to not avail. He glanced over to his desk, where a pill container sat so innocently near a stack of papers. But no. He knew better than to take that many pills so early.
Finally, Crew stood up, and went to bother his sister. If he was up, she needed to be up too. He was careful to be quiet in the hallways, he wanted his sister up, not his whole extended family. He knew which floorboards squeaked, which doors hung a little too heavy on their hinges, so he was able to make it down the hall without much issue. However, once he was at the door he wanted, he paused, and listened. Inside, he could hear the soft strains of the music Kennedy always fell asleep to, if it was still on, that meant she was still asleep. He opened the door as softly as possible, which was no easy feat. The door stuck easily, and dragged on the floor. Goose came up beside him, and he grinned, and idea becoming clearer in his mind as he saw the raggedy tennis ball in the dog's moth. He gently took it, and made eye contact with the dog, then tossed it onto the end of his sister's bed, the grayish green standing out against her pale blue bedspread.
It almost happened in slow motion, the dog launching himself onto the bed, Crew watching as he landed on Kennedy's legs. She jerked away, and scowled when she saw the Golden, leaving tufts of hair all over her room. Her mood simultaneously dampened and brightened by the sight of her brother in the doorway. She knew he'd brought the dog, but their sibling relationships ship was good enough to take it as a joke. As Kennedy rolled over to check her phone, Crew wandered into the bedroom, examining random things in her room. She raised an eyebrow as he opened random drawers, fulfilling his brotherly duty of being annoying. He knew without a doubt that his mother was still asleep, she religiously rose at nine, so there was time to do something before she wanted to berate them for something, so he poked Kennedy.
"Get up. We'll go get coffee before mum gets up."
Kennedy jumped up, the day brightening. Neither of them were dressed for going out, Crew was wearing a well-worn Harvard T-shirt and Star Wars fleece pajama pants, and his sister was wearing sky blue silk pajama shorts and a white tank top, but neither of them cared. The paparazzi would definitely catch a couple picture, but that would be fine. It would only add to the personas given to them by the press.
Crew found his wallet and keys, and called the dogs. All the Goldens came running, and he grinned. He knew better than to wait for his father's Doberman, and so the troop headed out to his Range Rover. He opened the back door to let the three dogs into the wide seat, ignoring the cameras already pointed at them.
It was a bit of a sixth sense for the Sinclairs, knowing when you were being looked at, especially through the lens of a camera. The little ones didn't understand it, but once you were eleven or a little older, you started to be able to get that little niggling feeling deep down in your stomach, that there was gonna be a big story soon. He sighed, not really minding too much. They weren't yelling at him yet, and after they got a few pictures, they backed off. There was always a couple journalists camped around the house, but they weren't normally too much of an issue. Kennedy settled into the passenger seat, and a moment later, they headed off, hoping to be back before their mother woke up

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us