Wolf Play : Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Toxicfang
01:03:11 Trench/Toxic/Fang
haven
noooo
 Silver Winter Pack
01:02:53 Haven
haven't been on in awhile now all my wolves are dead :(
 technoblade
01:02:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-_-
 Nox
01:02:16 📦
Nerfed for what
 Mystryl
01:02:05 Myst / Trill
An angel lost its wings i guess
 Toxicfang
01:01:00 Trench/Toxic/Fang
my art too good for the forums they had 2 stop me
 Silver Winter Pack
12:59:47 Haven
hello
 technoblade
12:59:32 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

here's the updated one :D
 ZEFHYR
12:57:44 
lol@ "tin foil hat" I thought it was a hersheys kiss
 technoblade
12:55:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

OH right forgot to show off the soul part
 Sassy Otaku
12:54:27 Chuuya/Ruggie
Can't wait to go home tomorrow
I'll have access to my drawing tablet again
 Continental Wolves
12:53:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Will it glow or just be like that that? Either way I like how it looks
 Zeraphia
12:52:57 Vah stalks forums
Oooyuuhh that lamp looks fabulous
 Toxicfang
12:52:47 Trench/Toxic/Fang
forum ban ew
 technoblade
12:52:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

-Click-

Lamp gear for the blue werm!
 technoblade
12:52:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Toxic

Is that for me?
 Zeraphia
12:47:45 Vah stalks forums
Gonna start naming my postimg files like Amazing World of Gumball episodes.

-Click-
 The Amethyst
12:45:57 Dart
Toxic

??
 Toxicfang
12:45:26 Trench/Toxic/Fang
-Click- ??
 Salem
12:45:11 Rumi
It's not a glitch or anything

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -4
Death Adder : -5
Alligator : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 03:06 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Darkness Follows
The Updated Version

The Dread Forest:
a name that has struck fear into the hearts of the people of Murdoch for generations. The forest looms on the outskirts of the town, its twisted trees casting long shadows that seem to stretch out like dark tendrils. It's not just the oppressive atmosphere or the unnatural quiet that surrounds it—it's the stories. Since the founding of Murdoch, tales of those who dared to enter the Grimshire Woods and were never seen again have been passed down, whispered in hushed tones around campfires. Recent sightings of strange lights flickering deep within the woods and the distant echo of screams have only fueled the town's fear.

For most, the Grimshire Woods are to be avoided at all costs. But for a group of college students, the forest is not a place to fear—it's a challenge. Armed with skepticism, cameras, and bravado, they set out to prove that the Dread Forest is nothing more than a mass of old trees and collective paranoia. They laugh off the warnings of the town's elders, dismissing the tales of unholy entities as nothing more than ancient folklore.

But as they venture deeper into the forest, the mood shifts. The air grows colder, heavier. The ground beneath their feet seems to pulse, as if the forest itself is alive and aware of their presence. The once-clear path becomes twisted and labyrinthine, leading them in circles. Whispers begin to echo around them—unintelligible, yet unmistakably human. Shadows move at the edges of their vision, too quick to catch but too real to ignore.

It becomes clear that the forest isn't just a place—it's a trap. And the students are not the first to fall into it. The Grimshire Woods have been feeding on the fears and lives of the town for centuries, growing stronger with each soul it claims. The deeper the students go, the more they unravel the truth: the forest is home to an ancient, malevolent entity that preys on those who dare to challenge its dominion.

As the group is hunted by the forest's twisted denizens, they begin to realize that the stories weren't just warnings—they were the only remnants of those who came before them. And if they don't find a way out, they will become the newest chapter in the legend of the Dread Forest, their names whispered alongside those who never returned.

But the forest doesn’t simply want their lives; it wants their souls. And once it has them, it will never let them go.

This is an Rp I've made before, I've merely tried to update it so that it might seem more interesting.

Edited at September 2, 2024 03:10 AM by Imperial Sands
Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 03:08 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Be Active. This is a Smaller Group Rp, so We will need to Work Together to Keep it Moving.

2. This is a Horror Styled Rp. Characters will get injured and killed. Not everyone can survive, so please keep that in mind.

3. Maximum 1 Character Per Roleplayer. I reserve the right to change this as I see fit. At Most I will be allowing 2, but let's start with just 1.

4. I'm currently limiting it to just these 8 Characters. I might be willing to add more in later, depending on what we decide.

5. The Campers are just Normal, College Aged People. This is a Modern Society. But they're going into a Forest that is not Normal, they just don't realize it.

6. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, Perfect Characters, etc. Just because YOU discover something in Discussion, doesn't mean your character will know it in Rp. This will not be tolerated.

7. This Rp is based heavily on Horror, Suspense, etc. Don't ruin the fun for people and try to end it too quickly, or have someone miraculously obtain an objective on the first try. Let them struggle. We love struggle.

8. Drama is allowed in Rp. Encouraged. Make it Juicy. But keep it Out of OOC. Thank you.

9. Have fun!

Camper's Gear
Below is a list of the Gear that all the Campers would have packed and brought with them individually. Keep in mind, I may have purposely left things off this list, because Im evil.

- Sleeping Bag

- Tent*
- Canteen & Extra Water
- Nutritious Snacks
- Rain Coat/Jacket
- Extra Clothes
- Head Lamp OR Lantern
- Toilet Paper

* Campers will share tents, 2 people per tent. So only 1 person of each pairing needs to carry the tent.
Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 03:08 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Information

Assignments

Since they're trying to prove that there is nothing supernatural about the forest, and that its normal and just stories to make it seem scarier, the Campers will all have 1 documentation task for the trip.

I've split this into 4 Categories since there will be 8 Campers.

2 Video Cameras
2 Journals
2 Picture Cameras
2 Go Pros

Each Camper will be Given 1 Method of Documentation, but they're welcome to bring their own as an additionally packed item.

The goal is that, even if something should happen to any of them, there will be some sort of proof of it. This way no one can easily discredit them or their claims.

Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 03:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roles

Campers:
1. Reserved for Me

Tent Pairings
Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 03:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Full Name:
Goes By:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills: [1-2 Things that will Help them Survive]
Strengths & Weaknesses:
What Did They Pack?: [What did they pack, that might help them survive? 3 Items aside from the standard]
Affiliations:

Other:

Keep in Mind, more than likely ALL of the Campers will be injured. Some, many really, will even die. Heck. Maybe all of them. ONLY Join if you are okay with your character potentially dying.
Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 03:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Darkness Follows | Horror Rp | Open!September 2, 2024 04:59 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Credit Belongs to Jaro on Picrew.

Full Name:

Anika Rosemary Smith
Goes By:

An, Ani, or Ana
24 Years
Female
Sexuality:

Bisexual
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Malachitinous on Picrew.

Credit Belongs to MaeEllen on Picrew.

Personality:

Skills:

1. Swimming
2. Fishing

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
1. Swimming: Anika is an excellent swimmer. She's been a competitive swimmer for years, and is comfortable swimming in practically any environment.
2. Athletic Build: Due to being a swimmer, she has a decent level of muscle tone.
3. Not Squeamish: Anika is weirdly okay with a lot of things that might unnerve others or cause them to lose their guts. It's more due to curiosity than level-headedness.

Weaknesses
1. Hates Running: She might be a swimmer, but she hates running. She will probably only ever run for her life, and even then... eh...
2. Doesn't Always Play Well With Others: Anika tends to have a hard time playing nice with others for one reason or another. She's not always the most likeable, and she isn't a big people person either.
3. Lack of Self-Preservation: She is the reason "curiosity killed the cat" exists. Anika doesn't understand caution, and often lets her curiosity drive her.

What Did They Pack?:
1. Hunting Knife
2. Small Fishing Kit [Telescopic Fishing Pole, Extra Line, Hooks, Etc.]
3. Extra Flashlight [Simple, Handheld One]

Affiliations:

Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us