Wolf Play : The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 The Sigma
11:28:25 Leon, Sigma
Stygian

Oh. Nothing much, I was just wondering what you were wondering.

Techno

Real. You know thereÂ’s a new pack with Skibiddi in their user? Lol
 Salom_
11:27:50 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Come check out my raffle! Ending in the morning. Tickets are only 2 mush, and there are lots of CP items, and decor / passes!

~
-WP Click-
Come see my adoptables also! Currently offerings a feline, canine with ref sheet, and halloween bats!
 Stygian Forest
11:26:51 
Leon

What are you wondering? That's the one I was referring to.
 technoblade
11:26:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Just gotta gather them all like the infinity stones XD
 The Sigma
11:23:43 Leon, Sigma
Techno

They sound cool :)

When creativity is lacking, a brainrot username is the way to go 🗿
 technoblade
11:20:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

I wish you had been around when Alpha was around. Then we would have had half of the meme cast.
 The Sigma
11:19:21 Leon, Sigma
Stygian

No, it is wrong.
(I have no clue which one you are talking about lmao)
 The Sigma
11:18:38 Leon, Sigma
Techno

Always lol
 Stygian Forest
11:18:09 
Leon

Is that right?
 Nevermore.
11:16:33 Never/Nev
Technician

Aww that is adorable!
 technoblade
11:16:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Love refreshing just to see a name change XD
 The Sigma
11:13:34 Leon, Sigma
Stygian

How fascinating. I, perhaps, am also wondering something is all.

Also: small user change lol
 technoblade
11:13:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I didn't get it's name but they were very pretty and wouldn't step off my finger
 Nevermore.
11:12:42 Never/Nev
Technician

:o Ooh! Did the pretty bird have a name? *^*
 Stygian Forest
11:11:16 
Leon

Not much. Just wondering something is all.
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Good I got to hold a pretty emerald green parrot today :D
 The Sigma
11:10:47 Leon, Sigma
Stygian

Hey! WhatÂ’s up?
 Nevermore.
11:10:10 Never/Nev
Technician! :D

How're you doing today?
 starmutt
11:09:56 marsh | they/it
insert some variance depending on your timezone*
 Stygian Forest
11:09:49 
Leon

Hello!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Badger : -2
Green Python : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 03:33 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Welcome to the Regalia!"

You hear a bell like voice chime out from the TV in the other room calling to you, drawing you in to the screen to peer at a beautiful Kitsune Woman, her pearl colored tails fluffing with happiness behind her. Her lips are pulled into a wide, winning smile that would have left most gaping. The tall ears on her head twitched as she motioned with her arms to the massive cruise ship in the background behind her, pulling the attention from her to the ship.

"The Regalia is a First of It's Kind Cruise ship going on it's Maiden Voyage, and you have the opportunity to partake in a Cruise unlike any other. If you're tired of glamoring yourself, or hiding your true identity, even when on vacation, then this is the place for you. The Regalia is a Supernatural Only Cruise, meaning there will be No Humans on it, not now, not ever, allowing other Supernaturals, like me," she motioned to herself, her tails wriggling in joy, " to be themselves, their true selves, without the worry of human discovery. And don't worry, this add is warded so it just appears like some generic ad to any humans watching." She said with a wink, and walked to the next screen which was a layout of the ships many, many decks.

"We've gone through carefully to ensure that our Ship can accomodate any and all of our prospective guests. Worried there won't be a room that can accompade you Krakens? Have no fear, we have our Water Suites that have built in pools for your convenience. Are you a Gargoyle who is worried about your safety when the sun is Out? Or getting to participate in activities? We have a variety of Night Time Activities so all our Guests have options, and we have Top of the Line Security and Discreet Staff so you'll be just as safe here as you are in your own homes," examples of the rooms she spoke of came up as she spoke, before transitioning to a bare room.

"And we even have rooms that are customizable, and we're happy to meet the needs of ANY of our guests to ensure they have the best Vacation ever!"

The Kitsune walked towards the screen, the Logo for the Cruise Ship appearing beside her as she spoke once more. "If you'd like to claim a room on the Reglia's Maiden Voyage, all you have to do is go to the Website or Call the Number on the Screen!"

"We hope to see you soon on the Regalia, where you can be your true self."

The Regalia, as mentioned, is a First of It's Kind Cruise Ship designed for Supernatural Beings of all types, and excluding humans so that their paranomal guests can be themselves, their true selves. However, it's not just designed to be a relaxing vacation, but also a romantic experience for those who want. It's a place where all supernatural can come, shedding the skins they show the human world, and relax while also maybe making meaningful connections that might last a lifetime.

It's Maiden Voyage is a 14 Day Feat, with a Few Specific Destinations the Voyage as booked out so there will be no Humans at them when they port. Promising to be an Experience of a Lifetime, Supernaturals from all over have booked their rooms, ready to enjoy the first Cruise ever customized for them.

This Rp has a Simplistic Plot, designed to be driven by the Drama and Subplots between the Characters themselves instead of the main plot. My goal is for it to be full of Drama, and Romance, and just overall Fun. Whatever you dream of for this cruise, can and will happen. Want your characters there for a wedding, whether they guests or the bride of groom? The Regalia's got you, with several wedding venues, all of your supernatural friends and family can attend, and then enjoy the rest of the cruise. Want your characters to be there for the Honeymoon they didn't get to have? The Regalia can make that happen. Just there to possibly meet someone without the fear of humans seeing what you are? There is no place better. Just there for a Family Vacation? Children are welcome too! Bring the Whole Family!

So no, this isn't an action packed Rolepaly where you're trying to save the world from some great evil. But we can still have fun with the drama and the romance and the characters and everything else!

Edited at July 10, 2024 08:29 AM by Imperial Sands
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 03:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow All of Eve's and WP's Rules
1. Be Active. I'd like to have posts regularly, at least one per character every couple of days.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp, though on the lesser side, since we're aiming to just relax and have fun. Your Entire Form Should be About 200 Words, with Posts Being 150 Minimum.

3. This should be a Given, but Supernatural Characters Only. Thank you. This is set in a world where Humans don't know of their existence. So No. No Humans.

4. There are some species I won't be allowing: Gods, Ghosts, Zombies, etc. If you aren't sure it's allowed, then ask. If I tell you I'm not accepting that species, please don't argue with me over it, I have my reasons.

5. Be Original. I will lock species if they become too popular.

6. This is a Very Character Driven Plot, so please make sure you're putting effort into creating affiliations and subplots and drama surrounding them.

7. Drama in Rp is Accepted and Encouraged, but it is not tolerated Outside of Rp.

8. No Perfect Characters, OP Characters, GodModding, etc.

9. I have the Right to Deny Applications for Any Reason I see Fit. I usually give you the opportunity to fix it, but it is up to my discretion, please respect that.

10. There is no Limit to Characters, but be able to Actively Roleplay them All. If I see one getting left behind, I will bring it up.

11. Have fun!

The Cruise Rules

These are Rules you all agreed on when filling out paperwork for the Cruise. If you do not abide by them, you will be at risk of being removed from the Cruise.

1. You May Not Do Anything that Puts the Cruise and It's Occupants at Risk. This won't be tolerated, and you'll be immediately removed from the Ship and Possibly even Arrested.

2. Violence is the nature of some guests, so duels are allowed, but only when an agreement between both parties are met. If unagreed upon violence happens, those parties will be immediately removed from the cruise.

3. Destruction to Any Parts of the Cruise Ship is Unacceptable, and Charges for Replacing/Fixing will be Added Onto your Bill.

4. The Same Common Laws for the Land Apply on the Ship.

5. Be respectful of Cruise Staff.

More to be Added Possiby

Edited at July 10, 2024 09:45 AM by Imperial Sands
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 03:48 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Regalia

Massssssive WIP
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 03:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Passengers
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Wolf's Pride
3. Sylphiel Virellis | F | Water Fairy | The Bewitched | Pg. 1

The Staff
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Honey
3. Reserved for Matunda

Edited at July 13, 2024 10:27 PM by Imperial Sands
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 03:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Passengers

Name:
Species:
What Brings You to the Regalia?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Likes & Dislikes:
Crush:
Spouse:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Staff

Name:
Species:
Position: [Their Job]
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Likes & Dislikes:
Crush:
Spouse:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 08:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Kurata Chiaki
Female
Species:

Kitsune
Position:

Spokesperson;
Chia is easily recognizable as the woman from the varying ads for the Cruise. She's basically become the face for the company, and her position is designed to get her interacting and building connections with Passengers.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Yuchinko on Picrew.

Just by looking at her it's no wonder why Chiaki got the role as basically the face for Regalia. Standing at 5'9", the young woman is, to be forward, beautiful. She has a slender build, not one that is heavy with muscle, but it is obvious she works out and keeps herself in shape. She has narrower shoulders, with a delicate neck and full bosom. Her hips are on the more slender side as well, not being wide or flared, with a pair of toned legs that seem to go on for days. Her legs are, without a doubt, one of her best features, and the woman loves to show them off.

Chiaki inherited both her Kitsune and some of her features from her Japanese mother, though the influence of her Russian Father can be seen as well. Her eyes are not quite as almond shaped as her mother's, having a bit of roundness to them that makes them more hooded in appearance, so she falls more in between her mother and father in the regard. Her skin tone is a pale tan color, having warm, peachy undertones, being more similar to her father's instead of her mother's olive toned skin. She has a heart shaped face, and thin, well groomed eyebrows, and a a cupid's bow mouth that is perfectly pouty when she needs it to be.

The young Kitsune woman has long, wavy locks of thick white hair, the ivory tone something that she actually inherited from her father. It contrasts well with the crimson of her eyes, and the red fox ears that sprout from her scalp. To match the ears, she has nine foxtails that are also red in color as well, with soft cremy tips.

Personality:

Abilities:

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Likes & Dislikes:

Crush:

None; Might be Open
Spouse:

None; Maybe?
Children:

None
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

Open!
Other:

Edited at July 10, 2024 09:45 AM by Imperial Sands
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 09:14 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Inari Lysith
Twenty-Four
Female
Species:

Mangrove Pit Viper Naga

She's there to have a good time and a relaving vacation, and meet some other single pringles too. It's not her sole reasoning for going, but she'd like to try and find prospective suitors as finding them as a Naga is not the easiest thing done.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Crowesn on Picrew.

Personality:

Abilities:

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Likes & Dislikes:

Crush:

Open to Discussion
Spouse:

Open to Discussion;
But Probably Not. I think she is there to find love.
Children:

None
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

Open!
Other:
I am super open to her having a friend on the Cruise with her. Either Sharing a Room or in Separate ones is fine.

Edited at July 10, 2024 09:30 AM by Imperial Sands
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 01:24 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res staff member please!!
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 01:39 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finished
Passenger
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Name:
Sylphiel Virellis
Nickname:
Syl
Species:
Water Fairy
Sexuality:
Queer
Sylphiel is trying to escape reality, and what better way to do that than a boat on vast amounts of water and miles away from her home! She is hoping to meet new people and broaden her friend group.
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Appearance:

[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for my usage, no one else has permission to use this.]

Sylphiel possesses an ethereal beauty that captures attention wherever she goes. Her wavy white hair, cascading just past her shoulders, shimmers like moonlight, framing her delicate face. Her pale blue eyes, due to her partial blindness, give her gaze a haunting allure. These eyes appear almost white on some days. Long eyelashes enhance the expressiveness of her eyes, often conveying emotions as deep as the waters she is connected to. Her plump, full lips add a touch of sensuality to her appearance, perfectly complementing her soft, creamy skin which is flawless except for a charming beauty mark just below her eye.

Her long, pointed ears are a distinctive feature that is found within the fairy species. Sylphiel’s figure is graceful and well-proportioned. Her height fluctuate between 3 inches (fairy size) to 5'5 (human size). The most striking aspect of her appearance is undoubtedly her beautiful wings. These delicate wings span gracefully from her back, their shape reminiscent of graphium milon butterfly wings. The wings have a translucent quality similar to a dragonfly, shimmering in the light and displaying an icy green hue that suggests they are crafted from the finest frost. Intricate patterns adorn the wings, with veins of silver running through the frosty green.

Sylphiel often adorns herself with gold jewelry that enhances her beauty. She wears an array of earrings, bracelets, and layered necklaces that glimmer with every movement. A small golden headpiece wraps around her head, featuring three flat spikes pointing upwards, two thing bands branching from those spikes bleed over her head, and a solid circle in the middle with another flat spike pointing down towards her nose, giving her a regal appearance. Among her necklaces, one stands out—a blue sapphire pendant in the shape of a circle. This precious gem, symbolizing her affinity with water, has been passed down through generations, making it her most cherished heirloom.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Personality:

| Extroverted | Wild-child | A Little Crazy | Intelligent | Odd | Creative | Calm | Helpful | Confident | Quick-witted | Observant | Smartass | Independent | Bubbly | Outgoing | Innovative | Bold | Supportive | Quirky | Adventurous | Eccentric | Resourceful | Self-assured | Assertive | Empathetic | Patient | Spiritual | Quick-learner | People-pleaser | Hot-tempered | Sharp-tongued | Decisive | Tolerant | Direct | Fierce |

Sylphiel is a vibrant individual whose personality shines through in her extroverted and adventurous nature. As a wild-child, she embraces spontaneity and loves to explore the world around her, often diving headfirst into new experiences with a fearless attitude. Her quirky and eccentric tendencies make her stand out in any crowd, while her bubbly and outgoing demeanor ensures she is the life of the party. Sylphiel's confidence is evident in her quick-witted and sharp-tongued remarks, which she delivers with a smartass flair, always ready with a clever comeback or a humorous observation.

Despite her wild and sometimes chaotic exterior, Sylphiel possesses a calm and patient core. She is incredibly resourceful and innovative, always finding creative solutions to problems and thinking outside the box. Her intelligence and quick-learner abilities allow her to adapt swiftly to new situations, and she is often the go-to person for advice and support. Sylphiel's empathetic nature makes her a compassionate listener, and her spiritual side adds depth to her understanding of others, making her a supportive and nurturing friend.

Sylphiel's independent and assertive traits ensure she stands her ground and makes her own decisions with confidence. She is self-assured and direct, unafraid to speak her mind and take bold actions when necessary. Her decisiveness and fierce determination drive her to pursue her goals relentlessly, while her empathetic and tolerant attitude helps her navigate interpersonal relationships with grace and understanding. Sylphiel's ability to balance her hot-tempered moments with patience and tolerance makes her a dynamic and well-rounded individual.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Abilities:

Water Manipulation:

Control and shape water in any form.

Hydrokinesis:

Move and direct water with her mind.

Water Healing:

The ability to heal minor injuries or ailments using the rejuvenating and purifying properties in water.

Water Breathing:

Ability to breathe underwater.

Aquatic Communication:

Speak with marine life and understand their languages.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Strengths:

+ Bold
+ Quirky
+ Excellent Memory
+ Agile
+ Confident

Weaknesses:

- Partial Blindness
- Not the Strongest
- Holds Grudges
- Hot-tempered