pera
thank you !!! im super proud of that onee
 Continental Wolves
12:13:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe & old fart
 Zeraphia
12:13:24 Vah stalks forums
Boe

XDD sounds good! I don't have to work tomorrow or be up too early so I'll be here for maybe another half hour or so.
 Transcendence
12:13:05 free palestine
How does the familiar aging thing work. How fast do they age aaa
 Boeing
12:12:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
Welp lol
Maybe catch you tomorrow... busy now ":)
 Drunken seas
12:11:46 Pera
Toxic
I just had a look in your gallery and convivials character looks absolutely awesome! Your art is great! Talking about your art, I need to get some soon!
 Zeraphia
12:10:53 Vah stalks forums
Boe

No worries! I got distracted as well ^^'
 The Amethyst
12:10:34 Dart
Toxic

What did they say?
 Toxicfang
12:10:01 Trench/Toxic/Fang
they're talking about my art badly
 The Amethyst
12:09:41 Dart
Toxic

What happened why do you feel targetted?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:08:23 (he/they)
one of my kitties <3

-Click-
 Toxicfang
12:08:16 Trench/Toxic/Fang
school hasnt started im aredy being bulied
 Boeing
12:08:06 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oops I left mid-conversation
Sorry Zera ;-;
 Toxicfang
12:05:33 Trench/Toxic/Fang
feeling targeted
 technoblade
12:05:01 Lil Techy | Techno
man looking at all these cats makes me miss my mainecoon mix ;-;
 Transcendence
12:04:43 free palestine
Why did Eve have the sloth npc art have the most side eye face ever 😭
 technoblade
12:03:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Hugs

Fair enough that could be the case

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Bobcat : +5
Mountain Lion : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

1 x 1 SearchSeptember 1, 2024 11:12 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

I am a returning player getting back into writing and looking for more 1x1 partners, though I am open to small groups!

Rules/Preferences

🦒Please be over 18, I am 22 and NOT comfortable writing with minors

🦒Semi-literate/Literate preferred, no one-liners but quality over quantity is more important to me.

🦒Communication outside of the RP before any huge twists, I love angst and drama so usually open to anything but just check first!

🦒Preferable writing in third person please <3

About Me
🦒I am a female (she/her) player from New Zealand so I'm often on at weird times
🦒I am happy to play any gender and pairing
🦒I prefer human-based plots NO anthro
🦒FxF or FxM is my strongest but more than happy to do MxM aswell
🦒I LOVE angst, romance, love triangles, forbidden romance, dark plots, sad backstories etc
🦒Not huge on fandoms because I'm not in many lol
🦒 I study at uni (Majoring in Mental Health & Addiction) and I have a few casual jobs so some days I may post lots and other days a lot less but I aim to let you know if I will be inactive for a few days!

Ideas

The Vampire’s Pet: In a world where vampires rule over humans, a human is taken as a pet by a powerful vampire. While they should despise each other, a friendship develops. However, the vampire's enemies see the human as a weakness, and the human's friends see the vampire as a captor. Their relationship teeters between love and hate, and both are pulled into a deadly power struggle.

The Star-Crossed Spies: Two spies from rival organizations are assigned to the same target, each unaware of the other's true identity. They begin a fake romance, both thinking they’re using the other for information. As they grow closer, they uncover each other's secrets, realizing they have to choose between loyalty to their cause and their developing love for each other.

The Secret Society: A university student discovers a secret society on campus that promises power and influence in exchange for loyalty. Drawn to the society’s mysterious leader, the student gets involved, only to find out the society is involved in illegal and dangerous activities. As they fall for the leader, they must choose between the promise of power and doing what’s right, knowing that leaving the society could be deadly.

The Scientist and the Rogue Experiment
A scientist’s controversial experiment goes awry, creating a rogue entity with dangerous abilities. The scientist must confront the consequences of their actions and find a way to contain the threat before it causes widespread harm.

The Last Sanctuary
In a world ravaged by an environmental catastrophe, a group of survivors discovers a rumored safe haven that might offer salvation. However, they must contend with other factions vying for control of the sanctuary and navigate the treacherous landscape to reach it.

The Underground Resistance
In an occupied city, an underground resistance group fights against the occupying forces. Their mission is to sabotage enemy operations while trying to protect civilians and recruit new members, all while dealing with betrayal and espionage from within their ranks

Human x Mermaid

Human/Vampire x Werewolf

Friends to lovers

1 x 1 SearchSeptember 1, 2024 11:54 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello there! I have been looking for a roleplay partner for a while now and just saw this and thought I'd pop in and say hi^^
All of my information is in my packs information page, so feel free to look over that- but I think our information lines up pretty well. I absolutely love forbidden romances and enemies to romances, and out of the plot ideas you came up with I really like The Secret Society. I think we could really build off of it and I'm sure the characters would be absolutely stunning. Let me know if your interested <3

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us