06:11:44 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
I bought him for 350
 EuropaClan
06:11:06 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Cgs
 The Amethyst
05:52:14 
Whoop! Just bought a age 2 dark fallow for 100 mushrooms!!
 Urux
05:40:18 Urox
Enigma
I was getting 60+ yesterday :') I just won't waste my moves sigh.
G'night everyone!
 Enigma
05:38:34 
I would like to note that I am also getting subpar enemy counts. Yesterday it was all 70+ in forest
 Enigma
05:38:08 
Bro tell me why people suddenly crank the fees on their stud when they notice it getting attention for literally one season
 Amygdala
05:36:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
What is happening...bring our forest enemy count back😭
 Urux
05:34:26 Urox
16 creatures in level 2 forest :')
 Amygdala
05:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ara
That would be awesome 🤣

I hope for a HW DH or SV...maybee i will settle for ES if i dont get any better. And a bonus would be a pelt defect but i am not aiming for it
 Silent Lakes
05:32:17 
Amy
That makes sense. I might try buying explore moves and binging level 3 and see what it does. Im used to getting about 500 mush (give or take) each level and recently its been so hard
 Arachne
05:31:25 Ara/Kat
Amy
sounds like a good plan! imagine if you saved up all that 50k and then somehow got the perfect stud in the first few tries xD
 Amygdala
05:29:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silent
Forest 6-9 always had low enemy count...but 5 used to have 50+ enemies and now i can barelly get 20
 Amygdala
05:29:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

On the other hand...she reached top 50 in unaltered battle wolves XD
 Silent Lakes
05:28:41 
forest 1-5 was decent with 50+ for me. 6-9 its been 15-21 with very little prey. ive been very sad
 Amygdala
05:26:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ara
I am holding myself back so much...i want a good G1 stud so i am saving up 50k mush(i have 32k at the moment) to throw at wolf party. Then i plan on making him a custom and i need 8 more apples for it so i wanted to sell jasmines from bigfoot
 Enigma
05:24:41 
I personally think that restarting a level should raise the enemy count by a certain amount. But only once 😩

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -2
Grey Fox : -2
Copperhead : +4
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 10:19 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Currently closed, my apologies

Here I go again, getting bored and trying to make an unconventional interactive adopt that's more about the "interactive" than the "adoptable"...
Heres the lineart. Check it out and keep reading if you want a ton of them.

Hello and welcome to your adventure. While this is technically an adopt shop, and you can possibly get tons of frogs if you go the whole way through (like 14 or more, if I mathed correctly. It’s a lot of frogs.), it’s really meant to be more about the journey there.

This is not your standard interactive adopts! You won’t go after the frogs, you won’t interact with the frogs, you’ll barely even hear about them other than the beginning and the end.

No cages or bait,

Just trading, choice and fate!

You are a traveler, heading out across the land with a horse, a wagon, and whatever you packed from home. For days, you have seen only sand and cactus, and your spirit is weary. Drinking the last of your canteen’s water, you realize that you need to find another town soon. Exhausted, but ahead of schedule for your journey, you decide that it might be best to even spend a few days in whatever town you find, resting and taking a “vacation” from the empty lands.

After another hour of slow forward progress, you pass a wooden sign.

“Welcome to Dustville,” it says, and you chuckle.
Fitting.

Hoping to find a diner, you’re surprised to see the name of the first shop you come to: “Maisie’s Frog Shop.” Thinking it’s some kind of joke, you step inside and look around. A strange blond woman with wild makeup greets you from behind the counter, using the same store name mentioned outside and introducing herself as Maisie. You blink in shock. It is, quite literally, a frog shop. Glass cages line the walls, some frogs that must be friendly with each other climb the log-cabin-style walls. A flash of bright pink catches your eye, then a shining, blue crystalline frog darts past you.

“What is this place?” You demand, but all the lady behind the counter does is give you a crooked grin. Then, she lifts up her hands, and holds out a dark frog with glowing white eyes and white spots that twinkle like stars. You blink twice.

“Kinda neat, aren’t they? I sell them to travelers like you. Somehow, everyone seems to stop into my shop. And even more oddly, everyone buys one. Or two. Or.. but you get the point.”

Something about the frog is mesmerizing. You reach forward and stroke it, and its stars seem to glow and sparkle at your touch.

Immediately, you bring the lady out to your wagon, hoping to offer something in exchange for a frog like this. But all your collection seems uninteresting to her.

“I like the items that get traded around town here more. I’ll tell you what: take your stuff into town, make some trades, and when you’ve got some new things, come back to me.”

So, you do what you have to do: drive yourself into town. A week, you give yourself, to spend here. In that time, you’ll trade around, and hopefully find something that will catch Maisie’s eye.

Your adventure awaits. If you’d like to spend some time in the town, you must first select the items that you wish to have brought with you. After that you will see the town map and begin. Remember, you didn’t plan to come here: you packed before you saw the town! So, I’ll have you pick out your items before you look around.

It costs 100 mush to fill your wagon with ten items of your choosing from the following list. You can pack duplicates of any item, whatever you want. You must pay the 100 mush , so you might as well pick all the items possible.

No item has no purpose. There will be something, somewhere, that you could do with any of these, but not something everywhere that you can use it for. You will have to discover the location that it is useful in.

Each day has 2 shifts: morning and afternoon.

You can visit as many places as you want in a shift, but can only perform one trade or other action in the morning and one trade or other action in the afternoon.

You must eat everyday or your journey will end. This can happen with food you bring or in town at a price. It happens in the evening, after both day shifts. If you have no way to eat, your journey will end. You can pick up some frogs, but then you have to leave.

You must sleep overnight. You can either sleep in your wagon or in town for a price. Sleeping in the wagon presents a chance of an item being stolen from your inventory. The building in town is more secure, so you won’t have this issue there.

The items you have do not need to be saved for the aftermath of your adventure; it causes no damage to use or trade them other than the inability to use them again if you make a trade.

You can visit the same location multiple times in a day, or in the week. There is a small chance at finding items that you can trade for frogs even if there is nothing that you can otherwise do with your items there. Or, a different scenario may be triggered by other items you bring that didn’t get triggered last time.

You can go to the frog shop to trade your items for frogs at any time, but it will end your journey.

The rarity of items you collect directly relates to the kind of frog you can get. Common items give you common frogs with drab colors and few patterns. Rare items give you simple patterned, colorful frogs. Legendary items give you shiny, detailed, or otherwise fancier frogs. You can use all of the items you get to collect frogs at the end of your journey.

Form:

Pack Name:

Items:

Paid?:

Good luck!

Edited at January 28, 2024 08:16 AM by Wolves of Kirsuk
   Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 03:48 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Items

Bandages

Baseball

Collectible stamps

Empty clothing chest

Fish fossil

Grandma’s pie recipe

Moose skull

One Day’s worth of dried food

Pickaxe

Rake

Rocking chair

Rope

Scrap metal

Spare boots

Spare wagon wheel

Sketch of your farm

Turban

Warm blankets

Winter coat

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 03:36 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
By 100, do you mean 100 mush.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 03:40 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Midnight Howlers said:
By 100, do you mean 100 mush.

Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry. I had it saved elsewhere and was gonna put that in when I copied it over to the forum.
Yes, 100 mush for 10 items. I'll add that in there :)
thank you!!
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 03:44 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nice, this is really interesting.
So can we just name any items from around WP, or do we have to have them, or do you give us a list.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 03:48 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Midnight Howlers said:
Nice, this is really interesting.
So can we just name any items from around WP, or do we have to have them, or do you give us a list.

Thank you!
I thought I had that contained with the original post and apparently I didn't. Updated!
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 04:00 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name: The Midnight Howlers
Items:
1. Bandages

2. Baseball

3. Collectible stamps

4. Fish fossil

5. One Day’s worth of dried food

6. Pickaxe

7. Rope

8. Scrap metal

9. Spare boots

10. Spare wagon wheel

Paid: Yes

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 04:12 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
So when does the interactive start?
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 04:44 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Midnight:
Once again, the sound of hooves fills your ears as you pull out from Maisie's Frog Shop. This time, though, it quickly feels less lonesome, as the sound of voices and a bustling town begins to fill your ears.

You draw close to what must be the business district of town. From somewhere, the sound of children playing reaches your ears. Nearby, another horse walks along the path, and you nod at the stranger mounted on it. He smiles back and pulls ahead, continuing into town.
You reach down to the seat beside you and pull up the makeshift map that Maisie handed you. On it is listed all the locations that you may be able to make a trade for something that she would find interesting. You call to your horse to rest, stopping your cart so you can read your map. After studying it, you're ready to enter the town.
A copy of the map has been sent to your PMs to keep it private.
Standard inventory:
Bandages, baseball, collectible stamps, fish fossil, one day’s worth of dried food, pickaxe, rope, scrap metal, spare boots, spare wagon wheel
Traded inventory:
currently empty

Time and Day:
morning, day 1/7

Current available actions:
1. Visit a location on the map (let me know which one)
2. Wander the town (chance of finding an item)

Edited at November 20, 2023 04:46 PM by Wolves of Kirsuk
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 20, 2023 04:48 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
So if I explore the town, do I still get to go to a shop?

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us