Wolf Play : Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adop
Chatbox
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   11 

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 07:49 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will visit a location the the map.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 08:35 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You question for a minute who these people would be sending mail to. They seem entirely secluded, having made their own town and growing thei roots in it. But then you remember how everyone thinks of it as a very popular spot for travelers to stop in at, and you figure there's a good chance they have relatives or friends to write home to.
m
The post office is old, having nothing new, white, or shiny. It's just a little log cabin, decorated with mounted animals, giant minerals, and all sorts of other things that almost make you feel like you didn't even step inside a building. You brush your way past a potted tree right by the door and turn around, trying for find a front desk of any sort. It is, as it turns out, a large square stump that looks like it had the building built up around it. The man behind it fits the scene perfectly, and at first you figured he was part of the decoration, a statue of some sort. He is fairly short, with a large white beard and a pointed hat, and moves slowly.
h
"A little different from town is me shop, eh? I'm Postmaster Bernard. I make it my job to remind people that although we can be so far advanced as to send pieces of ground tree with burned tree inscribed onto it to somehow communicate with another being halfway across a continent from us," and here he took a big breath, having spoke too fast, " we is all just a lonesome flock of creatures on this here earth and belong in the forest as much as anywhere else."
m
Whether or not you believe a word of what the Postmaster said, or agree with it, you see I'm eyeing one of your collectible stamps that somehow managed to adhere to your shirt. Thankfully, it's a pretty common one, and while you would like to reunite it with the collection, you consider the idea that a postmaster may be interested in purchasing the whole thing. At your asking, the Postmaster seems interested, but only to sell to other customers, not to appreciate like you do.
m
m
Standard inventory:
baseball, collectible stamps, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
1 pair of canvas shoes (common)
n
Time and Day:
Morning, day 2/7
Mm
Current available actions:
1. Leave the post office and visit a location the the map.
2. Trade your stamp collection to Postmaster Bernard.
3. Try to interest him in something else.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 08:41 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will try to interest him in something else, though if I can't I want to trade my stamp collection to Postmaster Bernard.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 09:24 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You list a few other things you brought along to see if the Postmaster finds anything else interesting. He watches with vague disinterest, still staring at your stamp. Eventually you sigh, pull it off, and hand it to him.
m
"I'll get the rest if you want to trade."
m
He nods eagerly. You return to your wagon and pull out a book of stamps, bringing it inside.
m
Congratulations! You have received: 1 glass hairpin (rare)
M
Standard inventory:
baseball, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
2 glass hairpins (rare)
n
Time and Day:
Afternoon, day 2/7
Mm
1. Leave the post office and visit a location the the map.

Edited at November 24, 2023 09:25 AM by Wolves of Kirsuk
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 09:34 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will leave the post office and visit a location the the map.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 10:00 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You knock on the door of the mayor's house, a little curious as to why it's in the business district. After a solid minute, it creaks open, and a little old lady greets you at the door. Her eyes sparkle when she catches sight of a new face.
m
"Come in, come in, my dear," she greets you, smiling. "I haven't had company in a good long time."
m
You step inside and are instantly hit with the familiar smell of your own grandmother's home from when you were a child. She offers you some fresh cookies and the two of you chat, enjoying yourselves. Eventually you find out that she is, in fact, the mayor, and not the mayor's mother or grandmother like you may have guessed. Eventually the topic turns to things you have already traded, and what you're still hoping to trade. She grows keenly interested at the mention of your spare wagon wheel.
m
"When I was a child, we played a game with those. We'd take it up to a hill, behind the schoolhouse down in the residential side of town, and roll it down. Whoever could get the wagon wheel as far down as possible before it rolled over to it's side, or occasionally broke, would win the game, and whoever got it the shortest distance would have to give a prize to the winner. I won the this rare obsidian knife from that game, and have kept it ever since. I sure miss playing. Tell you what, traveler, if you play a game with me for old time's sake, I'll wager my knife against your wheel."
m
Standard inventory:
baseball, collectible stamps, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
n
Time and Day:
Afternoon, day 2/7
Mm
1. Leave the Mayor's House and visit a location the the map.
2. Risk your wagon wheel for a game with the mayor, guaranteeing a rare item if you win.
3. Try to interest her in something else.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 10:19 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once again, I will try and interest her in something else, though, if I can't I will risk my wagon wheel for a game with the mayor, guaranteeing a rare item if I win.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 12:29 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The mayor seems fixated the the idea of the wagon wheel, and seems uninterested in any of the other items you present. So, you agree to her game. She hands you another cookie for "on the road," and you eat it on the way up to the hill. It's a beautiful view and a very bumpy way down. She invites you to go first, and you do, listening to the pointers she gives as she remembers them. You roll the wheel, and it stops at a tree stump about halfway down. You climb down to get it, realizing this would be much easier for energetic young children, and pull it back up. The mayor takes hold, angles it, and lets it go. As it picks up speed, it catches a rock and swerved to the side, coming up short a few feet of where yours landed. The mayor shakes your hand, thanks you for playing, and, true to her word, hands you the knife. She welcomes you back to play again, or chat over another plate of cookies, at any time.
m
Congratulations! You have received: 1 obsidian knife (rare)
m
Maisie loves to see travelers get truly involved with the charm of Dustville. She has set up a series of Hidden Achievements that she will award a traveler for completing.
m
Congratulations! You have completed a Hidden Achievement. Maisie will award you one common frog for its completion.
Standard inventory:
baseball, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
2 glass hairpins (rare)
1 Hidden Achievement (common)
1 obsidian knife (rare)
n
Time and Day:
Night, day 2/7
Mm
One of each of food and sleep
Food: 1. Select and item to be traded for a meal at the diner
m
Sleep: 1. Select an item to be traded for a bed at the motel
2. Sleep in the wagon with a chance of having an item stolen
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 02:15 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Item for Food: Fish Fossil
I will trade an item for a bed at the motel
Item: Paper Hat
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 24, 2023 06:07 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The wind whistles outside your window as you wake at the Inn. A little gap in the glass pane allows the curtains to flutter slightly. You shiver, but the day is generally warm, and even with the wind the air is hot enough that the breeze won't be a big deal. You stretch and ready yourself for the day.
t
The night before, you briefly wandered into the residential section of town and found someone to watch your horse for the rest of your stay. Now, your items are camped out with you in the Inn.
m
Standard inventory:
baseball, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel
m
Traded inventory:
2 glass hairpins (rare)
1 Hidden Achievement (common)
1 obsidian knife (rare)
n
Time and Day:
Morning, day 3/7
Mm
1. Visit a location on the map
2. Wander the town (chance of finding an item)

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us