Wolf Play : Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adop
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   11 

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 09:40 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will see if I can interest the kids in something else. But if I can't I will agree to the game.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 09:47 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The game seems a little risky, and you realize that it might be wise to try something else. You let the kids follow you to your cart and show them some other items as well, to see what they will think. Once again you don't get through everything before something excites them.
m
Although a little bit wild and headstrong in the lot, as soon as they see your fragile fish fossil, they are calm and respectful. Each takes a turn gently holding it, awed by all the little bones. There's a little bickering and bartering among themselves over who would get to keep it, and they eventually decide to hide it in a secret hideout spot in the woods by the river, rather than one of them taking it home. Each offers you their best item for the best chance of a trade.
m
m
Standard inventory:
Bandages, baseball, collectible stamps, fish fossil, one day’s worth of dried food, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
n
Time and Day:
afternoon, day 1/7
Mm
Current available actions:
1. Leave the Vacant Lot and visit a location on the map.
2. Agree to the game.
3. See if you can interest the kids in something else.
4. Trade the fish fossil.

Edited at November 22, 2023 09:48 AM by Wolves of Kirsuk
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 09:49 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I want to Trade the fish fossil.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 09:57 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You agree to their trade! Giving the excited children something that makes them so happy feels good, and in return, they give you an item you can get a frog with.
Congratulations, you have received: 1 canvas shoes (common)
Standard inventory:
Bandages, baseball, collectible stamps, one day’s worth of dried food, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
1 pair of canvas shoes (common)
n
Time and Day:
Night, day 1/7
Mm
You must choose one eating choice and one sleeping choice.
Eating: 1. Eat your 1 day's worth of dried food
2. Visit the diner and trade something from either inventory for a meal.
m
Sleeping: 1. Sleep in your wagon for free, but risk an item being stolen.
2. Visit the Inn and trade something from either inventory for a room.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 10:01 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Eating: I will eat my 1 day's worth of dried food.
Sleeping: Visit the Inn and trade something from either inventory for a room.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 04:29 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Midnight Howlers said:
Eating: I will eat my 1 day's worth of dried food.
Sleeping: Visit the Inn and trade something from either inventory for a room.

Please pick an item to trade (unless you would like me to randomize.)
If you are just wanting me to randomize, you might as well just stay in your wagon since that way there's a chance that you won't lose an item.

Edited at November 22, 2023 04:41 PM by Wolves of Kirsuk
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 08:13 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Item to Trade: Bandages
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 23, 2023 02:29 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You yawn and stretch, turning over under the thick quilt on your bed. Whil it might not have been your best ever sleep, it beat out the wagon, and being able to take everything inside kept your items safe as well. You're ready to head out for another day on the town. You don your hat, waving to the innkeeper couple as you walk outside to check on your horse. It drinks from a bucket of water by the door.
m
Standard inventory:
baseball, collectible stamps, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
n
Time and Day:
Morning, day 2/7
Mm
1. Leave the Inn and wander the town (chance of finding an item)
2. Leave the Inn and visit a location the the map
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 23, 2023 02:31 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will leave the Inn and wander the town.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 23, 2023 08:24 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The morning is cool but pleasant. A few whispy clouds line the sky, painting it with streaks of white against the pale light of a new morning. Hands in your pockets, you wanted around, dirt roads crunching under your feet. Not many people wander as you do, but the shops are beginning to be readied by their keepers. You keep an eye on the ground as you advance, hoping to find something that you could trade for a frog, but unfortunately nothing catches your eye.
h
m
Standard inventory:
baseball, collectible stamps, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
n
Time and Day:
Morning, day 2/7
Mm
1. Visit a location the the map

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables