Wolf Play : Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adop
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   11 

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 04:13 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Midnight:
You walk out of Rusty's shop and head across town, stopping to visit your horse on the way. You give it a few pats, a treat from your pocket, and some reassuring words, telling it you'll be back soon. You're not too worried; it seems happy to be here and is casually munching on some greens. Before you continue, you double check your inventory, making sure you know what you have available in case you can make a trade at the Weary Wagon. As you're doing so, something on the ground catches your eye.
mmmmmmm
Congratulations, you have found: 1 fish fossil
mmmmm
The smell of cinnamon hits your nose as you open the door to Dustville's motel. To your left, a woman rushes around a kitchen, setting out what must be an apple pie to cool.
mmmmm
"I'll be right with you, Hun!" she calls.
mmmmm
Wiping her hands on her apron, curls bobbing as she steps, the woman comes up to you with a big smile.
mmmm
"Howdy, Stranger! You traveling through these parts?"
mmmm
"Sure am," you answer, her catching her contagious smile. "I've been trying to do some trading?"
mmm
"For the frog shop, of course?" asks the lady. "You travelers are always prepared for the road, but never have the things Maisie wants. Doo-dads and trinkets."
mmmm
You nod. "Do you trade?"
mmm
"Does Inkeeper Holly Trade! What kind of question is that, Stranger? Everybody here trades. Tell me what you got and I'll see if you have anything interesting to me."
mmm
You list your items, but nothing intrigues the inkeeper.
mmm
"I'm sorry, I ain't needing any of that, at least enough to trade for my trinkets. But I'll just let you know, the Inn is open tonight, and if you come back in to buy a bed, any of those items will do for a night's stay. We're never busy enough for me to deny someone a cheap stay."
mmmm
Standard inventory:
Bandages, baseball, collectible stamps, fish fossil, one day’s worth of dried food, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
m

Time and Day:
afternoon, day 1/7
m
Current available actions:
1. Leave The Weary Wagon Inn and visit a location on the map.

Edited at November 21, 2023 04:15 PM by Wolves of Kirsuk
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 04:19 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Midnight:
My mistake, I was supposed to give you a frog trading item, not a standard inventory item. You can keep the fossil since I messed that up, but this is what you were actually supposed to get:
Congratulations, You have found: 1 glass hairpin (rare)
I will add this into your inventory next time.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 04:21 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will leave The Weary Wagon Inn and visit a location on the map.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 04:22 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok, that's cool.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 04:23 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok, that's cool.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 05:52 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The apple pie smelled good at the Inn, but the smoky meat smell coming from Ruth's Diner is heavenly. You follow your nose and wander inside through the squeaky wooden doors.
m
The diner is quiet at this time of day. A few older folks sit, playing checkers and drinking coffee.
m
"What can I get you?" says a young lady behind you, and you jump, startled.
m
"Oh.. it ain't my dinner time yet. I was looking to see if anyone here would trade with me?"
m
"Ah," she says. "Well, Ruth don't trade much. I know she'd be looking for dried beans, if you got any, but I can't say for anything else. You got any dried beans?"

"I do have a few, actually!"
m
Standard inventory:
Bandages, baseball, collectible stamps, fish fossil, one day’s worth of dried food, pickaxe, rope, spare boots, spare wagon wheel, fish fossil
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
m
Time and Day:
afternoon, day 1/7
mmmm
1. Leave Ruth's Diner and visit a location on the map.
2. Trade your one day's worth of dried food.
3. Ask the diner if they want anything else.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 05:55 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would like to ask the diner if they want anything else.
Also, if I trade the dried beans does it count as all of my one days worth of dried food?
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 21, 2023 07:40 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The waiter rubs her hands through her hair.
mmm
"I guess I can check with Ruth, see if she's looking for anything else. Wait right here."
mmm
You glance around the decor and wait for someone to come back to you. In a few minutes, two people return, the waiter and the one you assume must be Ruth. She's a lot younger than you expected to already be running her own diner, but she seems to know what she's doing, so you don't question it.
mmm
You walk out to your wagon and let her take a look around. She greets your horse, rubbing its nose, but kindly informs you that nothing you have other than the food would currently be of interest to her, in exchange for something that Maisie would take. Just the the Innkeeer, though, she lets you know that anything you already have she's be more than happy to trade for a hearty meal.
mmm
Standard inventory:
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
n
Time and Day:
afternoon, day 1/7
Mm
1. Leave Ruth's Diner and visit a location on the map.
2. Trade your one day's worth of dried food. (yes, this will mean that you use up all of your day's food. The whole item can be gone and you will have to purchase food at night, if you don't find more before then.)
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 08:30 AM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I want to leave Ruth's Diner and visit a location on the map.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 22, 2023 09:20 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
The sound of children's laughter draws you out into the streets. As the sun begins to dip over the hills, all the children who were at school or helping in their parents' shops all day gather together to laugh and play. In one corner of the dry, dusty lot, you see a couple of kids taking turns with a jump rope, and in another, hopscotch.
m
In front of you is a group of four children and a worn leather ball, about the size of a soccer ball. You call to them, "Hullo!"
m
"Hullo!" they call back, all together. "What you got in your wagon?"
m
For once, someone seems interested in your wares before you do theirs. You list through a few things, and they stop you at the baseball. They seem very excited by the idea, and ask to see it. You bring it over and their eyes sparkle. After some bickering between themselves, they decide on a proposal: a soccer match shall be conducted between two of them and two with you. If the team playing against you wins, they keep the baseball. If they lose, everybody on your team will get two common wooden marbles, one from each of them.
mm
Standard inventory:
m
Traded inventory:
1 paper hat (common)
1 glass hairpin (rare)
n
Time and Day:
afternoon, day 1/7
Mm
1. Leave the Vacant Lot and visit a location on the map.
2. Agree to the game.
3. See if you can interest the kids in something else.

Edited at November 22, 2023 09:21 AM by Wolves of Kirsuk

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us