Wolf Play : Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adop
Chatbox
 Transcendence
06:46:52 free palestine
Leaderboards*
 Transcendence
06:46:38 free palestine
I havent been that high in the fmc keabderboard in ages. I hope I can get higher, or better by october (birthday month lol)
 Tech
06:46:24 
Yep
 The Realm
06:45:59 
Is chat...dead?
 Existence
06:39:51 Exist / Kuskyn
I am tempted to to adopts xD
 Tech
06:36:02 
Hey Chat
 Salom_
06:33:10 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh no :( thatÂ’s way too easy to almost click
 Salom_
06:32:48 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I hope they do! I really like what I have so far. If they never do get back to me though, IÂ’ll just leave it since itÂ’s their commission and they havenÂ’t paid anyways so itÂ’s not like I have any of their mush
 The Unknown
06:29:58 Unknown | Dark
Sal, I had a whole bunch of pottery pieces :( oh well. I grind the shit out of explore anyways so I should be back to where I was by tonight
 Apothecary
06:29:06 Medicinally Autistic
I need to start looking for artwork and stuff to buy.
 Boeing
06:27:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
true Flax Coat moment lol
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    8    9    10    11 

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:31 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey, I made a mistake, I forgot about a Hidden Achievement that I had saved in my notes but you earned it right before asking about item rarities lol and it was a legendary one
Congratulations! You have completed a Hidden Achievement!
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:32 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
YAY. OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH. Yipppeeeeee. Okay, I'm good now.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:32 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
:D :D :D
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:33 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay, continued story pleaaaaase.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:35 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You wake up on what you realize must be the last day of your journey. Time to sell this rope and get some frogs!
m
Standard inventory:
rope
m
Traded inventory:
2 glass hairpins (rare)
1 pair of canvas shoes (common)
3 Hidden Achievements (common)
1 obsidian knife (rare)
1 bronze mug (rare)
1 Hidden Achievement (legendary)
n
Time and Day:
Morning, day 6/7
Mm
Current available actions:
1. Wander the town (chance of finding an item)
2. Visit a location on the map
3. Get a reminder for where the rope can be used
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:36 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Go to the Sherrif and sell my rope and then off to Masie's.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:41 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yess here we go :D
m
You find the sheriff still staring at his conspiracy board, and you question how long he must spend there each day. Where he sees you with a rope, he rushes over excitedly. You seal the deal with a handshake.
Congratulations! You have recieved: 1 paper hat (common)
m
with your next chunk being the closing, it'll take me a while longer to write it all up. Then, I'll send your frogs via PM
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:44 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award

THIS WAS THE BEST ONLINE ADVENTURE I HAVE EVER DONE...
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:44 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Trust me I have done a lot, I am litteraly about to happy cry right now. XD
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 05:03 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much! I hope you enjoy your frog army too!
m
Total frog trading items:
4 common
4 rare
1 legendary
m
You walk into Maisie's shop whistling. A frog drops on to your head from the doorway, the bounces off onto the counter.
m
"Welcome back," Maisie greets you. "You returned."
m
"With trading things, just like you wanted," you say, gesturing to your wagon through a window in the front door. Your horse whinnies. Maisie nods. Then she leaves her place behind the counter, frogs clinging to her hair and basically everything they can hold onto, and walks outside. She ruffles through your things, nods, and asks for your help in carrying them inside. You oblige, and and she begins by picking up the hairpins. As you move the items, she gives you instructions on cari g for your frogs, how to tell if they're getting along, and generally how to care for them. Your excitement builds. Then, she leads you to a room where, strangely, the perfect number of frogs for your things have been loaded up into various terrariums. She pats each gently on the head, then helps you put them in your wagon. She gives you starter food, crickets that will reproduce in the cage and create a cycle of frog food, and a big jug of water. Then she gives you cookies and some coffee and waves goodbye as you head out of town. She seems pleased, and you certainly are.
m
Once again the constant clomping of horse hooves fills your ears, but this time, it's joined by a chorus of croaks and chirps from the frogs. They seem to smile at you from their glass homes, and you pull them out one by one to meet them as Maisie suggested doing. Them seem so friendly.
What a journey it has been to get here, as you ride of into the midday sun, and what more you feel you have ahead of you as you head for the next town. Certainly, though, it won't be nearly as memorable as Dustville. There you've made friends and refreshed yourself, and you shall always carry a reminder with you: your friendly frogs, and the families they may have on down the line. Your life is on the road, at least for now, but your heart is in the memories.
m
<3
m
Thank you for playing. Your frogs are yours to do whatever you wish with; draw, write stories for, name, feature in your pack characters, etc., as long as you do not sell them, please. I hope you have enjoyed your journey!

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us