Amygdala
02:00:37 Amy
Anyone up for some low exp battle?
 Transcendence
01:47:50 free palestine
I want*
 Transcendence
01:47:38 free palestine
Someday O want to drop my normal wolf goals for a second and breed the most inconceniently non aesthetically pleasing patterned sparkle wolf in this game. Just ironically for lols. I still have normal wolves lol
 Transcendence
01:46:31 free palestine
Oh no they got them sparkle wolves lmaoo
 CloudGazer
01:45:08 
frozen this is the one i thought you would like best.
-WP Click-
 Embershed
01:44:02 The Minor Nuisance
mornin' Amy!
 Amygdala
01:43:12 Amy
Morning chat
 CloudGazer
01:42:15 
got one of those ones that looks like the wolf fell into a rainbow -WP Click-
 CloudGazer
01:38:57 
i got some other nice males from wolfparty as well but i just thought the color was so cool looking wasnt expecting the color pop
 Frozen Mist
01:37:41 Frozen - Mist
Cloud,
Its a newer one, just not my fancy believe it or not. XD
 CloudGazer
01:36:44 
I think that base coat just came out i saw somehting about it when i was glancing at the news i cant get over the blue
 Feiella
01:36:44 Fei the writer
I'm going to take Venn's words
 Frozen Mist
01:35:25 Frozen - Mist
Cloud,
He certainly is pretty.
 CloudGazer
01:34:35 
i cant believe i got this dude in wolfparty he is stunning
 BJake
01:34:18 Don't call me BJ.
@SilverShadow
It's better you never find out
@Nevermore
It's my only pair, I must live with them 😔🖐
@Emmet
Hi!
 Frozen Mist
01:34:08 Frozen - Mist
CLOUD! I am here now. O.O
 Continental Wolves
01:27:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 Nevermore.
01:26:10 
Bjake

Oh hell no. I'm burning the shoes.
 CloudGazer
01:26:09 
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +2
Black Bear : -5
Grey Fox : +4
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Cherry ContactMay 19, 2024 05:04 PM

Wolf Kingdoms

Lightbringer

Give Award
A young she-wolf was walking around in a big patch of wild rose flowers, enjoying the gorgeous sight of a mix of many rose flowers from the gorgeous colors of red down to the white colors of white rose flowers.
The young she-wolf was just enjoying her time, enjoying her day as she wandered down the big patch of rose flowers, she once saw two humans carve their names under a single cherry tree in the entire rose flower grove.
The she-wolf walked up to the cherry tree when she saw it at the bottom of the big hill, she noted how the rose flowers that were plucked had made a permanent road to the cherry tree where the humans carved the first letter of their name into the tree's bark.
The she-wolf put her paw up on the most recent mark of a wolf couple doing the samething as the humans did, she was smiling joyously until she looked around and sighed. She had no one to do the samething with the cherry tree..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The she-wolf continued on her walk, walking away from the cherry tree of wonderous love notes from each couple that left behind the hearts with the first letter of the names.
The she-wolf, trying to cheer herself up, started to smell the rose flowers of various colors and markings in the grove. She was calming down and beginning to cheer up from the sadness she felt when looking at the happy cherry tree.
The she-wolf definitely wanted a mate, but her pack thought she was too young for one still. She was three years of age but her pack had to restrict the age into five years of age, which was dumb for her pack to do. But rules are rules after all..
The rose flowers of today are as gorgeous just as when they are in the morning hours of dawn and at dusk, the she-wolf was relaxing herself a little more because she wants to be has happy when she's home.
When the she-wolf was smelling a rose flower, however, her nose booped with another creature. She opened her eyes, and to her surprise; it was a young male wolf! He looked to be about the same age as the she-wolf.
The two wolves stared at each other, their eyes locked with each others eyes, they raised the kackles of their necks a little bit. They were just staring into each other, they couldn't look elsewhere.
"Who.. who are you?" The she wolf asked the mysterious male wolf, she was in a trance of looking into his beautiful soft brown eyes. His beautiful, soft brown, cute eyes that looked like the color of brownies to her.
"I could say the same for you." The male wolf replied back to the she-wolf, he was very clearly obviously in love with this she-wolf right in front of his paws that he couldn't see as he was looking at the most gorgeous she-wolf ever.
The she-wolf giggled at the male wolf's words, just an innocent giggle of happiness since her tail was wagging. "Well, I'm Pandora. Now who are you, if I may ask?"
The male wolf fell in deeper love for this she-wolf, she just made his heart flutter with happiness and how calming her presence is. He just loved who she was, and he would love to see more of her.
"I'm Atlas, I come from the Winter Pack. Nice to meet you, Pandora." The male wolf introduced himself as Atlas, that's such a nice name to have for a brave young male or female pup born of bravery and passion for water.
The young she-wolf wagged her tail more at Atlas, she was happy to know his name and she's sure that he feels the samething about her as well. "Well, Atlas, I come from the Night Pack."
Atlas just chuckled a little bit at Pandora, then he put his head on her back and Pandora did the samething. Just two wolves hugging happily, this was a momentus day for the young, star-crossed lovers..
A momentus day for sure..
"Check out the original Cherry Contact on my blog! It's on my profile btw, so go read there because its where I actually post the real book and other books there. It also helps me stay inspired to create more books!!"
- Author/Wolf Kingdoms

Edited at June 1, 2024 08:45 PM by Wolf Kingdoms

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us