01:50:23 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up??:)
 Inferno Abyss
01:49:37 Raven, Flame
Deso
I think that would be awesome :o

Yeah, there's Always next month x.x
Although, next month, I should have 4 full FMC teams with 1-3 AP's each :')
 Nevermore.
01:49:18 Never/Nev
Fiery

He was such an angel 🥺 The time I have put into him really came through this weekend. I was expecting a meltdown and to be fighting him the entire tests, but he was perfect. I was so proud of him for keeping his head on this time. The photographer got some absolutely lovely shots as well *^*
 starmutt
01:49:11 marsh | they/it
Head the call of your Alliance and win some Alliance battles.

time to be active in my other alliances thats not just mine for once xD
 The Amethyst
01:48:53 Dart
Boe

Yup!

Raven
Where 👹
 Desolation
01:48:00 Deso the 👻
Inferno

At least you get cold enough weather to wrap yourself up in a blanket?? Can you imagine walking outside on xmas day in shorts!?

It's okay. There's always next month for FMC ^^
 Inferno Abyss
01:47:22 Raven, Flame
Dart
Find any mass explorer den. They are sure to have 1k+ XD
 Boeing
01:47:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amethyst
Are you looking to buy or something?
 technoblade
01:47:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Is 26,000 a good amount?
 starmutt
01:47:08 marsh | they/it
perchance
 The Amethyst
01:45:57 Dart
Anybody got a good amount of moon flowers like 300?
 Sassy Otaku
01:44:51 Chuuya/Ruggie
Guess Imma spend the next 9-10 hours grinding explore
 Amygdala
01:43:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Viserion bumps into a tree
Viserion gets stuck under a low branch

Trees ate not her best friends🤣
 Inferno Abyss
01:42:40 Raven, Flame
Bounce
That's good <3 How did the show go? How did Classy do?
 Inferno Abyss
01:41:29 Raven, Flame
Deso
Heh, at least you might be getting rain. It's like a drought over here. A cold one x.x I'm currently wrapped in a blanket and it's not even cold season yet .-.

I'm just chilling right now, exploring and stalking chat. I have not been very competitive this FMC :')
 Desolation
01:41:25 Deso the 👻
I wish my pack status could say "thinking about how I was a ballerina in my past life"
 Nevermore.
01:40:55 Never/Nev
Fiery

That's good! Hopefully explore is nice to you!

I'm doing good! I'm quite tired but at least I'm home now :")
 Desolation
01:39:19 Deso the 👻
Inferno
I have lots of energy and don't know what to do with it. Day's been good cause it's not burning hot outside. Although there is speculations of a tropical storm??

You?
 Inferno Abyss
01:38:27 Raven, Flame
Bounce! <3

It's going good, I'm exploring a bit. Testing out the new quest thing. I'm a bit excited for Part 2 and 3 :o

How are you doing?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : 0
Jaguar : -4
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3 

Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 01:20 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award

Welcome to our Design An Item contest for August, Tale Of The Lycaon! Put on your creative thinking caps and come up with fun items for our Event Shop!

You can design items to be dropped by the Boss Werewolf, or for in the Event Shop. They can be any werewolf-y or creepy theme.

You only need to come up with the ideas for the items, not draw them. Our artist will draw them for you.

There will be multiple winners for this and each will receive 5 copies of their item!

This contest ends Next Monday the 12th.

Please don't overpower the items. Think about what you would like to have.

Good luck everyone!
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 01:42 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Werewolf Venom"This... this reeks! Ew! Is it drool? Why does it smell so BAD?!" Give this to your wolf for a ferocious new appearance! Give your wolf a randomized on theme exclusive pelt! (Pelt opts.: Plague, Dark Heart, Quasar(?), Hades, Aesir, Warrior, and Myrrh)

Full Moon Water"The vial of water feels cool to the touch. You're enchanted by it. Perhaps it holds mystical properties?" Have your wolf infest the moon water and uh oh! Your wolf has been completely randomized! Nothing has been taken from your wolf, yet all current vitals, markings, talents, and pelt! Not what you were hoping for? Hurry and find the antidote before the sun rises to change your wolf back!

New Moon Water"This ornate vial looks elegant and a sense of peace washes over you as you touch it. Perhaps it could help you along your journey?" The only way to reverse the effects of the Full Moon Water! The only way to reverse the chaos the full moon thrust upon your wolf is to ingest this water before the end of the game day!

Tattered Human Shirt"It says 'ALPHA MALE' in big bold letters." This shirt is giving you major points with the ladies! Give this to a male wolf and increase his chance for 4 pups in a litter for one season!

Breath Spray"Oooh! Perfect! Some of these wolves breaths STANK!" Spray a werewolf enemy with this for an increase chance of an item drop!

Werewolf Pheromones"Oh my god... ok... this is... how does one even acquire this??? Who are you? Where are you getting these things? STOP!" Give this to a pregnant female wolf to increase her chance of having Surpassing Valor pups! Works similar to Butcher's Broom, etc.

Smartphone"PING! PING! PING!" Give this silly device to a wolf to increase their social! It's hard to use without thumbs but it's making some really fun noises! Ooh! I wonder what WolfPlayGame.com is???

Charm Bracelet"What does BWTHHYBL even mean? Cute wolf charm though." This bracelet stinks like werewolf and the friend zone. Give it to your wolf to increase their pack affinity.

iPad"I'm the alpha! I'm the leader!" Wow what a bop! You take this pack to your pack and everyone has a great time listening to whatever the hell this is! Increases pack happiness by +15 points!

Hair Removal Cream"THEY'RE BALD! They're bald and they're hurting wolves who have hair!" Use this on a wolf to gain +25 cp in empathy. Only side effect? You wolf is now bald for the rest of the game year.

Edited at August 5, 2024 02:22 PM by Emmet
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 01:48 PM

Desolate Skies

Lightbringer

Give Award
Boss item: Werewolf Claws- "Whats this? Oh.. Seems like this could help with growing bones!" When given to a pregnant female, this item increases the chance for a battle boost! Gives the increased chance for Divine Health, Overgrown Teeth, etc.
Event Shop Item: Vial of the Virus- "Im taking the situation into my own paws now!" When given to a wolf this item inflicts your wolf with the virus! Willingly apply werewolf virus to the reciepent wolf.
Event Shop Item: Rotting Fur/Flesh- "This is gross, but it lets me smell them easier!" When used in explore this item increases the chance to find werewolves! Used to increases encounter chance for werewolf in explore.
Event Shop Item: Werewolf eyes- "Maybe these will help me see..." When given to a wolf this increases their perception stat by 50 cp (25cp per eye). Increases points in reciepent wolves perception stat.

Edited at August 5, 2024 02:14 PM by Desolate Skies
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 01:59 PM

The Amethyst

Darkseeker

Give Award
Boss Item Werewolf Head: Disgusting!
You Can Wear This Item To Disguise Yourself As A Werewolf Increases The Chances Of Finding A Werewolf By 50%!
But Your Vision Isn't As Great Making Everything A Bit Blurry! And Also Decreasing Your Wolves Damage.
Bloody Fang Bag: A Bag Full Of Bloody Fangs!
Can Range Between 50 Fangs To 500 Fangs
1% Chance Of Obtaining This From A Werewolf!
Pet Mole:
You can find this pet/familiar from defeating the boss werewolf!
5% Chance To find this pet being held hostage by the boss werewolf you must rescue them! (Avaliable for all Member ships including free) once obtained your wolves gain a 5% Damage boost and the percentage on finding a Bloody Fang Bag increases to 5%!

Edited at August 5, 2024 02:01 PM by The Amethyst
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 02:01 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Amulet of Romulus - "This necklace is engraved with an image of a wolf nursing two infants." Increased chance of boosted pups when given to a pregnant wolf.

Amulet of Remus - "This necklace is engraved with an image of a wolf nursing two infants." Increased chance of defected pups when given to a pregnant wolf.

Lycanthrope's Tome - "A book contanining the ancient secrets of werewolves and other supernatural beings." Increased chance of encountering mythical creatures in explore for 30 steps.

Moon Water - "Your wolf's fur feels odd!" Change your wolf's base coat to any dog pelt.

Rose Quartz - "A pretty pink stone." Add 40 points to your wolf's charisma stat.

Tainted Meat - "Ugh... this meat stinks. Maybe you could use it as bait?" Increased chance of encountering predators in explore for 20 steps.

Rougarou Doll - "A tiny werewolf effigy." Change your wolf's howling rating to Excellent.

Silver Bullet - "Mythical creatures seem to cower away from this object..." Your wolves deal an extra 5-10 points of damage to mythical creatures in explore.

Edited at August 5, 2024 09:38 PM by Honey
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 02:02 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Smelly Meat - "Pooh, that stench is ridiculous." Gives an increased chance of werewolves spawning during a Full Moon (Event Shop)
Heart of a Werewolf - "Once a living, breathing terror." Increases Resolve by 50CP. (Boss drop)
Glowing Orb on a Stick - "Some people think it looks like a full moon." Use this item during the night and werewolves will automatically transform! (Event shop)

Edited at August 5, 2024 02:06 PM by Boeing
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 02:12 PM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Grey Werewolf Fur
  • Hold on, what's this?
    • Give to a pregnant wolf for greyscale pups
Red Werewolf Fur
  • Hold on, what's this?
    • Give to a pregnant wolf for non-greyscale pups
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 02:13 PM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
I like these

Honey said:
Amulet of Romulus - "This necklace is engraved with an image of a wolf nursing two infants." Increased chance of boosted pups when given to a pregnant wolf.

Amulet of Remus - "This necklace is engraved with an image of a wolf nursing two infants." Increased chance of defected pups when given to a pregnant wolf.

Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 02:19 PM

starmutt

Neutral

Give Award

(Vial of) Originator's Blood - "A small vial of an originator's blood, said to grant the user the strength of the first wolf.."

Removes the weakness effect of parvo on a wolf, the wolf will deal regular damage despite its injury.

If in event shop:
Will last either a set number of moves (cheaper) or until the month ends (more expensive++).

If found through enemy defeat:
Will last 20 steps.

Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 02:22 PM

Revelry

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ying Yang Pendant: "Looks like someone dropped it... What a shame, it's so pretty" Increase the chance to get mela/albino pup. (Boss Battle)

(Lore: the werewol attacked a little girl that was wearing it.)

Ghost Koi: "The moon takes the form of a koi fish to come bless your future pups" Increased chances of a pup with Divine Health boost. (Can't decide if it should be boss battle or shop)

(Lore: I figured that a werewolf event has a lot to do with the moon. I thought it'd be a nice idea that the moon would come to your pack and blessed your wolves for the future fights against the werewolves)

Werewolf Heart: "Some legends say that you'll grow stronger after eating the heart of a defeated enemy" Increases weight. (Boss battle)

Mint Bundle: Increases Howling rate. (shop item )

Moon Sculpture: "Your wolves gather around it to celebrate the Full Moon" Increase whole pack affinity. (Shop item)

Edited at August 7, 2024 10:05 AM by Revelry

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us