Wolf Play : Design An Item - Werewolves
Chatbox
 Inferno Abyss
01:52:34 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Awww, proud horse parent! I'm glad he did so well for you. Was it dressage or jumping? Or both :') I forget which one you said the show was for.
 Amygdala
01:52:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Look who just paid me a visit XD
-Click-
 Desolation
01:51:54 Deso the 👻
Inferno

wow. That's impressive. I like your commitment to the event. I usually just look and see if I have any spare pups around :')
 The Amethyst
01:51:18 Dart
Raven

I... Didn't think of that.
 Inferno Abyss
01:50:53 Raven, Flame
Dart
Well, you could start with the top of the FMC leaderboards :')
 Golden Meadows
01:50:33 Ollie, Gold
:O
Love the new update!
 Malcuth
01:50:23 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up??:)
 Inferno Abyss
01:49:37 Raven, Flame
Deso
I think that would be awesome :o

Yeah, there's Always next month x.x
Although, next month, I should have 4 full FMC teams with 1-3 AP's each :')
 Nevermore.
01:49:18 Never/Nev
Fiery

He was such an angel 🥺 The time I have put into him really came through this weekend. I was expecting a meltdown and to be fighting him the entire tests, but he was perfect. I was so proud of him for keeping his head on this time. The photographer got some absolutely lovely shots as well *^*
 starmutt
01:49:11 marsh | they/it
Head the call of your Alliance and win some Alliance battles.

time to be active in my other alliances thats not just mine for once xD
 The Amethyst
01:48:53 Dart
Boe

Yup!

Raven
Where 👹
 Desolation
01:48:00 Deso the 👻
Inferno

At least you get cold enough weather to wrap yourself up in a blanket?? Can you imagine walking outside on xmas day in shorts!?

It's okay. There's always next month for FMC ^^
 Inferno Abyss
01:47:22 Raven, Flame
Dart
Find any mass explorer den. They are sure to have 1k+ XD
 Boeing
01:47:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amethyst
Are you looking to buy or something?
 technoblade
01:47:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Is 26,000 a good amount?
 starmutt
01:47:08 marsh | they/it
perchance
 The Amethyst
01:45:57 Dart
Anybody got a good amount of moon flowers like 300?
 Sassy Otaku
01:44:51 Chuuya/Ruggie
Guess Imma spend the next 9-10 hours grinding explore
 Amygdala
01:43:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Viserion bumps into a tree
Viserion gets stuck under a low branch

Trees ate not her best friends🤣
 Inferno Abyss
01:42:40 Raven, Flame
Bounce
That's good <3 How did the show go? How did Classy do?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : 0
Jaguar : -4
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3 

Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 08:43 PM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dried Wolfsbane: Drying this flower seems to have greatly enhanced its aroma. The smell seems to make your wolf's unborn pups more active!
Giving this to your pregnant female will send her into labor if she is within the labor window in her pregnancy. Does not make her give birth immediately, just sends her into labor.
Silver Amulet: This beautiful amulet gleams in the moonlight. Rumor has it werewolves are sensitive to silver...
Giving this to a wolf while exploring protects them from getting infected with Lupine Parvovirus. The amulet breaks after use. (Maybe it's good for one battle? Or one explore session? Not sure what would seem most fair)
Lock of Werewolf Fur: Hmm...Your wolves seem to be able to pick up a scent from this fur! Maybe they can find more werewolves.
Increases chance of finding werewolves in explore.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 09:24 PM

Nightstalker

Darkseeker

Give Award
Werewolf Blood "Is this blood? it smells like blood. But why is it black...?" give this to your pregnant wolf to increase chance of exclusive pelt pups by 40%
Spiked Collar "It seems the carrier was wearing this. It has the name of an originator on it." Use this in explore to increase your chance of finding an Originator!
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 10:10 PM

pidge

Neutral

Give Award
Strange Rod (dropped from Fisherman Lycan in human form) - This rod tingles in your palms as you hold it. What kind of person held it last? Increases drop chance of all items from battles for a day.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 6, 2024 02:07 AM

starrywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Garlic "It stinks! It's giving me tears!" Use this on a wolf for protection of the infection. Werewolves hate this. Throw it on 'em!
Moon Rock "I feel so..powerful!" Use on a full moon. 20+ CP on strength.
(help i don't know what to put)
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 6, 2024 08:47 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Moon Pendant - Ooh, it reeks of some sort of supernatural energy.
Reveals your wolf's howling rating
Werewolf Blood - Ew! This is nasty!
Give to your pregnant wolf to increase the chance of having a wolf with a reddish-brownish colored pelt
Werewolf Fang Necklace - This necklace glows blue under the moonlight. It seems to attract werewolves.
Increase chance of finding werewolves under the Full moon.
Silver Dagger - Werewolves cower at the sight of the glowing blade in the moonlight.
Give this to your wolf to heal Lupine Parvovirus.
Zeus' Dinner - (In the Legend of the Lycaon. Lycaon served Zeus a meal made from a sacrificed boy. Zeus, after finding out, turned Lycaon and his sons into wolves)
"Ew... this meat smells weird.... but it looks kind of tasty!"
After eating, wolves gain 30+ damage for the next 40 moves.

Edited at August 7, 2024 03:38 PM by Wolf Pride
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 6, 2024 11:31 AM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silver dagger: Under the moonlight, this dagger's strange glow intrigues you. It is often said that a werewolf's weakness is silver...
Gives +20 damage for any one explore wolf when fighting against werewolves and the infected. Its effects last until the end of the explore session. Can be found in the event shop
-
Werewolf Tail: Whoa! This could make an awesome (and maybe a bit gruesome) charm! Dropped by a werewolf boss. Give it to a wolf to give them +20 luck!
-
Dying Breath: The captured last howl of a dying werewolf. It feels as if a generation of curses was lifted by your paws... Use this bottle on a pregnant wolf to gain an increased chance of boosted pups. Can be found after defeating an originator.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 6, 2024 11:32 AM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bruh you also did silver dagger how did I not see ToT

Wolf Pride said:
Full Moon Pendant - Ooh, it reeks of some sort of supernatural energy.
Reveals your wolf's howling rating
Werewolf Blood - Ew! This is nasty!
Give to your pregnant wolf to increase the chance of having a wolf with a reddish-brownish colored pelt
Werewolf Fang Necklace - This necklace glows blue under the moonlight. It seems to attract werewolves.
Increase chance of finding werewolves under the Full moon.
Silver Dagger - Werewolves cower at the sight of the glowing blade in the moonlight.
Give this to your wolf to heal Lupine Parvovirus.

Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 7, 2024 03:26 PM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award

Lycanthrope Totem - A wolf-like silver figurine that stands like a human. Your wolf feels stronger with it in their grasp and no longer afraid of the coming storm. (Small boost to weather vitals or use to increase the chance of higher weather vitals in a liter of pups)

Human Bone - Gnaw on this to cure the effects of lupine parvovirus.

Werewolfs Screech - How did someone bottle a werewolfs scream? This seems like a scam...what happens if you open it? Aghhhh! (Use this on your wolf to give them a white based pelt "turned white with fright")

Heart of A Werewolf - Increase Defect chance (like the Soul of A Witch item but defects instead).

Edited at August 8, 2024 04:27 AM by Insane Sanity
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 7, 2024 03:33 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sigma
It's alright, yours is better though
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 9, 2024 09:37 AM

Ecifircas

Neutral

Give Award

Lunar Collar

A silver collar imbued with the power of the moon! When worn, it increases the synergy of your wolves, making them temporarily more cooperative with your battle instructions.

All wolves in your explore team act as if they've gained 20 points to their disposition for one full moon.

~~~

Howling Wind Flute

A flute carved from ancient bone that, when played, calls upon the winds of the wilds. It confuses enemies, giving your wolf an advantage in battle.

Reduces enemy accuracy by 50% for the next three turns.

[It would be an item you'd administer to a single wolf similar to how we give our wolves heal potions. It wouldn't expire after a certain amount of moves, just expire whenever there had been 3 attempts to attack it by prey / an enemy.]

~~~

Hunter’s Journal

A worn journal filled with notes from a legendary werewolf hunter! Reading it grants your wolves knowledge of a few werewolf weaknesses, giving them some hope for being able to take them down.

Increases damage dealt to werewolves by 10% for one full moon.
~~~

Wolfskin Belt

A belt made from the pelt of a dire wolf. It grants one of your wolves enhanced speed, allowing them to pursue prey and enemies more effectively.

Increases chance to successfully pursue fleeing enemies / prey by 30%.

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us