Wolf Play : The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!
Chatbox
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)
 Hallow's Eve
09:56:13 Hallow, Eve
I really do haha. I love the high talents and pretty wolves lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 09:10 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Signups are open. Read everything!

History
-

Hey everyone! Welcome to my forum. This roleplay is a little different than others I've done in the past so I wanted to give you a little backstory. I actually came up with this plot line about a year ago, so this may look familiar to some. I'm thinking about turning this into a book (trying to), it's still in the early developmental stages, I'm currently working on world building and character developing. This roleplay is very experimental, I'd really love to see where we take it and how the story progresses. I haven't edited this forum since last year so there are likely imperfections and holes, I will use the Discussion Forums to further develop things with you all, I've got ideas! Fantasy is ultimately my favorite genre as far as reading and writing goes because of how creative it allows me to be. I hope this roleplay works out and is something you enjoy as well!

Edited at August 8, 2024 09:16 AM by Shadows Paradox
The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 08:51 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
TᕼE ᑌᘔᗩᑕᗩᑎ TᖇIᗷE

•·················•·················•

𝔗𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

Page 1: Plot and Summary
Page 2: Lay of the Lands
Page 3: Tribal works & Appearance
Page 4: Rules & Signups
Page 5: Customize & Roles

Edited at August 8, 2024 08:52 AM by Shadows Paradox
The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 08:54 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
- 𝔓𝔩𝔬𝔱 -

On a beautiful Island flourishes the Kingdom of Noterra, and within it thrives a colony of people; farmers, townspeople, the royal family- and a string of outdoor markets. The Kingdom was established centuries ago and has grown since then quite considerably, Unlike most stories you hear, everyone is quite happy with the royal family and how they lead, so everything else tends to fall in line.
-
Sounds like an exceptional place to be, right?
-
Up until three weeks ago it was an amazing place to be. But that was before a disease broke out, wreaking havoc through the kindgom, and within twenty-four hours nearly a thousand people were accounted for as deceased. Most went on lockdown, boarding their windows so that not so much as a beam of light would reach the interior. The more fortunate ones were able to catch a boat ride off the island, no one really knows if they made it to their destination or not, and the rest of the towns people were left to fend for themselves.
-
A once flourshing town, now alienated
-
Now, here we are, three weeks into a now unrecognizable Kingdom. Groups of people have begun to form and one in specific is looking for a way out. Legend has it that there's a type of flower, white in color during the day and blue luminescent, veiny petals by night, that brings immunity from disease to anyone who may drink the juices of it. Seeing no other option they began to scavenge for this mythical flower, hoping it would release them from the terrors of their world, and within days of looking, they found a flower that perfectly matched the descripton in the legend. It seemed almost too good to be true but the desperate didn't weigh their options any further. They gathered the supplies needed, a wooden bowl and a stone, to mash and separate the juices from the flower.
-
But what will become of them?
-
It didn't take long for the effects of the now injested flower toxins to take place. It knocked every one of them unconcious and it wasn't until seemingly hours later than they began to awaken. After regaining their senses they realized with a disturbing realization that they were no longer the people they were before.
-
No, they were a new species completely.
-
It didn't take them long to get used to their bodily changes, for it must've been something they missed in the legend, and they would go back to the Kingdom to live out the rest of their lives, disease free. But little did they know that the people of Noterra would no longer accept them out of fear and their appearance, and send them into exile. Enraged, the people now immune to sickness fled to start a life of their own, little did the Royal Family know, there became a colony, no, an entire army of these people who formed, who would later call themselves the Uzacan Tribe, and that they would be back to reclaim the throne and the entire island that was once theirs.

- 𝔖𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔶 -

After a disease plagued the Kingdom of Noterra, a group of people followed a Legend that promised them immunity to all illness if they found a special flower and drank its toxins. Little did they know it would turn them into a whole new species entirely and the Kingdom would later exile them for what they had become. After exile, they left to build a life of their own, multiplying in numbers and growing in rage for they would form a plan to take back the throne and the island they once called home.
The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 08:55 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ᒪᗩY Oᖴ TᕼE ᒪᗩᑎᗪᔕ
•·················•·················•

𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔞
The Kingdom of Noterra sits on a massive island in the middle of nowhere. The primary way off is through a system of boats but you're typically only guaranteed a way off in the case of a medical emergency when you have to be shipped or flown to a hospital. Noterra has a great family of rulers and is almost completely self sufficient, the only things imported are medical supplies for minor injuries and farming tools, but nothing is ever exported. The Kingdom is surrounded by lush forests with a great population of wild animals. A few small villages are placed outside of the kingdom's grounds around a series of streams in which the island relies on for clean water. Placed in these villages are generations of farmers whom work for the Kingdom, they farm and supply the kindgom with food like wheat, carrots, potatoes, lettuce, and more. The rest of the food is found on fruit trees throughout the island or caught in the streams. The East side of the island has a small beach where festivals are held, but the West side of the island you'll find sheer cliffs.

𝔘𝔷𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔫
The people of the Uzacan tribe had essentially become a highly evolutionized form of a human with peculiar adaptations and the ability to absorb oxygen in water through their skin, allowing them to be submerged in water for a prolonged amount of time. After being exiled, they fled off the island and reside on a string of 2-3 islands a few miles out. Covered in lush forest they began to build the structures that make up their colony high in the trees, the only way up being vines or a series of branches. The island they reside on is nearly impenetrable by the average person, the Uzacan people are highly trained in combat and have advantages a human doesn't. The colony has 2 sets of leaders, a pair who keeps life running on the island and the other pair specializing in combat on land and in water. The island is surrounded by clear water flourishing with life in and out of the water.
The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 08:57 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
𝔘𝔷𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔢
(Some mentioned in previous pages)
-
The Uzacan Tribe is run by two sets of leaders, both males/female, it is typical for them to be paired/"bonded" but this is not always the case. One set of the leaders' responsibilities lies on the islands alone, they keep order in the tribe and assure that they continue to thrive, they are skilled in combat. The other pair of leaders' responsibilities lies in combat alone, they train everyone in the tribe; youngsters, elders, and everyone in between. The two tribe members (MxF) of the younger generation who succeed the most in combat and leadership will be appointed the next generation leaders when the time comes. Each leader remains under authority for 20 years at most or until they show they are no longer capable. The lifespan for Uzacanians ranges anywhere from 150-200 years because of their immunity to disease and abilities to survive.
-
Each pair of leaders will have a pair of young tribe members that they choose at a ceremony that they will train to potentially come the "next generation leaders". There will be times (undecided) when other young tribe members get the opportunity to challenge the current apprentices if they think they're better, maybe with good intentions, maybe not. The youngsters will remain under apprenticeship for a few years or until their instructors say they're ready, they will be tested along the way.
-
The island does not contain any typical 'schools'. Everyone is taught survival, combat and any other contributing skills. Everyone on the island plays a crucial role and is taught how to fight and feed the tribe, but unless there is a war at hand (which there will be) only the strongest fighters are sent out in combat to control minimal losses.
-
New life happens just as it does in humans, but because of their "mutations", any babies born are born of the Uzacanian people, they are born with the immunity and look like the rest of the tribe. The hierarchy works a little different than most, just because a leader gives birth to a child does not mean that child will become the next generation leader. It's essentially survival of the strongest, whoever is the strongest and shows greater leadership becomes the next leader, not just because they are born of leadership.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢

Being a new species, the people of the Uzacan Tribe look condiderably different. Their skin is tainted and pale green in color, not typically very dark but slight differences in shades of pale green. Accessories are up to the roleplayer. Most of the tribe has some sort of tribal face paint that comes from the sappy/inky portion of a tree native to the island. Some have small mutations [ex. small nubs/horn like features on their head, sharp canine teeth, features that make them look wild]. Male characters typically wear animal skulls as masks whenever they feel fit while females wear a crown of branches of some sort, decorated with thorns, leaves, flowers... hair varies in length and can be any color, shades of brown and black are most common, worn down, wavy or straight with a series of braids and things interwoven. Clothes consist of torn pieces of fabric, leaves, other natural elements, covering the appropriate parts of the body. Some choose to have a tribal tattoo of some sort, handmade weapons [etc], this is customizable to the roleplayer. They eyes of Uzacanians are uniquely colored, ranging from shades of blue, purple, and sometimes gold. Gold eyes become more common the purer the generations become.
The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 09:00 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰
-
- Follow all of Eve's rules!
- Follow all WP guidelines to what you can/can't say.
- Cussing is allowed but keep it PG-13, don't overuse it. It irritates me.
- No perfect characters are allowed, there's nothing realistic or fun about it.
- I'm not gonna say "keep it realistic" because this is a fantasy roleplay but please, be aware of the type of roleplay this is and create your characters accordingly. Don't overdo it. If this is fuzzy and you have questions please ask me!
- For realistic aspects of this roleplay, I ask that there be no LGBTQ+. This is set to a tribe's perspective where it was unlikely that any of this took place.
- Be respectful, hate the character not the player.
- Put your favorite genre of roleplay in 'Other'.
- Please be on once daily to reply so we keep the roleplay moving along. If this doesn't work with your schedule please pm me or you will be removed after 2 warnings.
- This is semi-literate to literate. I'm not asking for any roleplay examples from you but I do ask for replies of 5+ sentences and absolutely no less.
- Please have good grammar, this shouldn't be hard to read.
- I will allow reference pics for appearance [properly credited] BUT, you still need to write everything out for your appearance. Be descriptive!
- I've given you general guidelines to base your appearances off of but you still have a lot of freedom, please don't stray too far from what I have written. There are things that differentiate female from male characters. If you are unsure of anything please ask me!
Don't worry about having a perfect signup sheet! If something is wrong/needs to be added I will let you know :) Have fun with it!

- 𝔖𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔲𝔭 𝔖𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 -

- Pack name:
- Pack number:

- Name:
- Role: (Listed below)
- Personality: (Descriptive, 5+ sentences)
-Appearance: (Descriptive, 5+ sentences)
- Strengths: (3+)
- Weaknesses: (3+)
- Kin: (Optional, discuss with other RPers)
- Mate: ^

- Custom -
- Animal: (Optional)
- Special weapon of choice (Optional)
- Other
Reservations last 24 hours

Edited at August 8, 2024 09:20 AM by Shadows Paradox
The Uzacan Tribe | Fantasy | Open!August 8, 2024 09:13 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ℭ𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔷𝔢
- Animals-

Each member of the tribe is given the option to choose a companion to have by their side, each animal is different, adding uniqueness to the civilization. All land animals are going to be animals you see in the real world, I'll give examples. But I'm giving more freedom to those who choose to have a water companion, I just ask that you clear it with me first.

Animals that are suggested but not limited to the following:
- Giant Jaguar
- Giant Wolf
- Giant Tiger
- Snake of choosing
- Bird of choosing
- [The list goes on] Each animal must be different from someone else's! I will only allow two of the same animal with different color variations.

- Weapon -
Each tribe member is allowed a weapon of their choosing, no firearms. All weapons are hand made by the tribe and are made unique to each member. Weapons range from spears, bows and arrows, boomerangs, and more. Make it unique!

ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔰

Combat Leaders (0/2)
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack

Tribe Leaders (0/2)
Name | Gender | Pack
Name |Gender | Pack

Combat Tribe members (0/5)
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack

Tribe Members (0/5)
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack
Name | Gender | Pack

Everyone will get the chance to participate in combat, I just split it up for the sake of having roles

Edited at August 8, 2024 09:14 AM by Shadows Paradox

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us