Wolf Play : The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!
Chatbox
 The Amethyst
01:51:18 Dart
Raven

I... Didn't think of that.
 Inferno Abyss
01:50:53 Raven, Flame
Dart
Well, you could start with the top of the FMC leaderboards :')
 Golden Meadows
01:50:33 Ollie, Gold
:O
Love the new update!
 Malcuth
01:50:23 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up??:)
 Inferno Abyss
01:49:37 Raven, Flame
Deso
I think that would be awesome :o

Yeah, there's Always next month x.x
Although, next month, I should have 4 full FMC teams with 1-3 AP's each :')
 Nevermore.
01:49:18 Never/Nev
Fiery

He was such an angel 🥺 The time I have put into him really came through this weekend. I was expecting a meltdown and to be fighting him the entire tests, but he was perfect. I was so proud of him for keeping his head on this time. The photographer got some absolutely lovely shots as well *^*
 starmutt
01:49:11 marsh | they/it
Head the call of your Alliance and win some Alliance battles.

time to be active in my other alliances thats not just mine for once xD
 The Amethyst
01:48:53 Dart
Boe

Yup!

Raven
Where 👹
 Desolation
01:48:00 Deso the 👻
Inferno

At least you get cold enough weather to wrap yourself up in a blanket?? Can you imagine walking outside on xmas day in shorts!?

It's okay. There's always next month for FMC ^^
 Inferno Abyss
01:47:22 Raven, Flame
Dart
Find any mass explorer den. They are sure to have 1k+ XD
 Boeing
01:47:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amethyst
Are you looking to buy or something?
 technoblade
01:47:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Is 26,000 a good amount?
 starmutt
01:47:08 marsh | they/it
perchance
 The Amethyst
01:45:57 Dart
Anybody got a good amount of moon flowers like 300?
 Sassy Otaku
01:44:51 Chuuya/Ruggie
Guess Imma spend the next 9-10 hours grinding explore
 Amygdala
01:43:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Viserion bumps into a tree
Viserion gets stuck under a low branch

Trees ate not her best friends🤣
 Inferno Abyss
01:42:40 Raven, Flame
Bounce
That's good <3 How did the show go? How did Classy do?
 Inferno Abyss
01:41:29 Raven, Flame
Deso
Heh, at least you might be getting rain. It's like a drought over here. A cold one x.x I'm currently wrapped in a blanket and it's not even cold season yet .-.

I'm just chilling right now, exploring and stalking chat. I have not been very competitive this FMC :')
 Desolation
01:41:25 Deso the 👻
I wish my pack status could say "thinking about how I was a ballerina in my past life"
 Nevermore.
01:40:55 Never/Nev
Fiery

That's good! Hopefully explore is nice to you!

I'm doing good! I'm quite tired but at least I'm home now :")

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : 0
Jaguar : -4
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 4, 2024 08:24 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Table of Contents:
Plot
Rules
The Spiral Curse
Background information
roles
who's who
example form

Edited at August 5, 2024 02:23 PM by Long Wang
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 4, 2024 08:31 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
Two wolf packs have lived in various degrees of peace and warfare for many generations, longer than any wolf can remember. The forest in which they live provides them well during most months, except those of winter, which the packs survive pretty well. Suddenly, one day, a wolf gets infected with the Spiral Curse. From far, he looks normal, but up close, his eyes are reversed, the black expanding and the normal eye color shrinking. Upon his forehead, the fur slowly shifts into a spiral shape. His fangs and claws grow abnormally large. This wolf is the first of many creatures to get infected by an unknown disease. But its not just wolves who are infected. Prey and predator creatures alike are infected and soon, life in the forest is harder than ever before. The two wolf packs must come to a decision: Should they stay in the forest? Or should they make way for a tunnel through the mountains which may be their only way of escape if the creatures decide to attack?
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 4, 2024 08:33 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
1. Follow all WP and Eve's rules.
2. Respect all players.
3. Keep cursing to a minimum.
4. Hate the character not the player.
5. Responses should be 50 words or more.
6. Keep active, at least post once a day.
7. If you wish to quit, PM me.
8. Max 3 characters per person.
9. Reservations last 48 hours.
10. Have fun!

Edited at August 5, 2024 07:58 PM by Long Wang
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 01:52 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Spiral Curse
Since the first wolf the curse has infected, the two packs are no closer to figuring the curse out. As the dangers close in around them, they must decide: Should they stay and try to find a cure? Or should they escape while they can, leaving the only home they've ever known?
The Spiral Curse infectants are easily recognizable by their overlarge expanded pupils, a large tuft of spiral-shaped fur on their foreheads, and their lengthened and sharpened teeth, fangs, claws and/or talons.
The Infected are harder to kill and easily angered. So far none have been known to attack on sight, but anything is possible with these strange creatures.
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 01:57 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Background Information:
The two packs:
---------
The Fresh Pines Pack
These wolves like to hunt in the shadows of the pine trees that are scattered all over their portion of the forest.
Camp:
Their camp is in a dip in the ground, the earth made soft with decomposed pine needles.
Prey:
Mice, rabbits, squirrels, the occasional larger animal.
---------
The Sunny Meadow Pack
These wolves usually prefer the sunlight shining on their fur, leaking through the branches of the trees above. They can hunt in both open ground and in the forest.
Camp:
These wolves live in a small ravine in their territory.
Prey:
Mice, rabbits, squirrels, birds, and occasional larger animals.
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 02:09 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles: (this goes for both packs)
Alpha:
The Alpha is the leader of the pack and the one who makes the final decision. Though the Beta usually handles day-to-day duties, the Alpha may choose to override the Beta's decision or keep some wolves in camp. The first in battle, the Alpha is the symbol of the pack. The alpha decides all punishment.
This rank can only be challenged by the Beta
Alpha's mate:
The mate of the Alpha, this wolf is the Alpha's dearest advisor. This wolf usually does all normal pack duties, but if there are suggestions for the pack, this wolf is the wolf to go to and decides which to suggest to the Alpha.
This rank cannot be challenged, as it changes as the Alpha rank does.
Beta:
The Beta is the alpha's second in command and handles most of the day-to-day duties of giving directions to the pack. The Beta is the natural heir to the alpha position, though they may be challenged.
This rank can be challenged by pack members 3 years of age or older.
Beta's Mate:
The mate of the Beta, this wolf participates as a normal pack member, but may become the Alpha's Mate rank if their mate does become the alpha.
This rank cannot be challenged and is chosen by the Beta.
Pack member:
Most wolves are at this rank and they handle the daily duties of the pack such as hunting and patrolling the border. They are the fighters when it comes to battle.
Elder: (wolves age 7+)
Elders are respectable wolves who may choose to retire once they're age seven or older. If they wish, they may continue pack duties. They teach the younger wolves pack lore and their duty to the pack.
Nursing Mothers:
Female wolves who have or are expecting pups.
Pups:
Wolves 7 months or younger who live with their mothers until they may train in the ways of the pack.
Trainees:
Wolves 7 months or older who learn from older members of the pack until they are ready to become pack members themselves.
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 02:11 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Who's Who:
The Fresh Pines Pack:
Alpha: (0/1)
Alpha's Mate: (0/1)
Beta: (0/1)
Beta's Mate: (0/1)
Pack member: (1/7)
  1. Star|female|3 years|played by Graywing
  2. Spirit|3 years|male|played by Rogue Wildfires
Elder: (0/5)
Nursing mothers: (0/4)
Pups: (0/7)
Trainees: (0/5)
---------
The Sunny Meadow Pack:
Alpha: (0/1)
Alpha's Mate: (1/1)
  1. reserved for Lost Runes
Beta: (1/1)
  1. Star|female|5 years old|played by me Long Wang
Beta's Mate: (0/1)
Pack member: (0/7)
Elder: (0/5)
Nursing mothers: (0/4)
Pups: (0/7)
Trainees: (0/5)

Edited at August 14, 2024 01:14 PM by Long Wang
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 02:13 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wolf name:
pack:
Appearance: (5+ sentences please):
Personality: (5 sentences)
Strengths/weaknesses:
Family(only mandatory for pups):
Crush:
Other:
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 02:22 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Example form:
Wolf name: Star
pack: Sunny Meadows
Appearance: (5+ sentences please): Star is a golden brown wolf with startling light blue eyes, bordering on icy gray. Her eyes seem to tingle with coldness though she is actually a very welcoming wolf. Her brown fur is dappled with golden spots giving it its golden brown look. Her tail tip is a speckled gray and she has white paws, chest and belly fur. Her fur is really thick, protecting her in any cold weather. She has a tall, muscular build with a wide stance,
Personality: (5 sentences) Star is really protective, ready to protect her pack as if they were her kits. She doesn't really like to start conversations, but she is always ready to listen to any other wolf's opinions about anything. She takes everything she hears into consideration and sees wolves the same. Star can be a bit stubborn at times, as there are some topics in which she's sure she knows what's right for the pack, or the Alpha knows what's right for the pack. She can be a little too trusting of the wolves she cares about.
Strengths/weaknesses: Star is good at climbing and fighting, though she rarely likes to. She sees the will to listen as a strength of hers too. She can't swim and her hunting skills aren't the best, though she'll do what's necessary. She can be a bit too stubborn at times when she's certain she or the Alpha is right.
Family(only mandatory for pups): Open! PM me.
Crush: none
Other:
The Spiral Curse|A wolf pack RP|OPEN!August 5, 2024 02:26 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saw this yesterday and was so excited to join :)
Reserve Pack Memeber please!
-
Wolf name:
Spirit
pack:
Fresh Pines
Pack Member
Appearance:
Spirit is a tall, broad-shouldered wolf with faded white spots on legs, his front left paw completely white. His tail-tip is faded from black to white, and so are his muzzle and ear edges. He was a white stripe coming down his brow and across his muzzle, and he has kind aqua eyes. His body is covered with long, deep scars, and his left eye has a long scar from an eagle, and his left eye is clouded and blind.
Personality
"There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly."
-
Spirit is more kind, encouraging, hopeful, loving, and compassionate, though he can sometimes turn to a fiecre, protective, and brave wolf. Though he is fine with his rank, he someimes envies the ones with a higher-up.
Strengths:

Healing

Strong

His Sense of Smell

His Hearing

Isn't afraid of Blood

Weaknesses:

Swimming

Introverted

Is Sometimes Unsure

Seeing Others Hurt

Crush: