He is quite the cutie.
 Inferno Abyss
02:01:41 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Aww, well you deserve each other. I'm sure he'll keep doing you well :D
 Nevermore.
02:00:45 Never/Nev
Fiery

He does *^* Makes me wonder every day what I did to deserve such a horse. He is a dream come true 😭
 Inferno Abyss
01:58:44 Raven, Flame
Deso
XD It was totally worth it! I have 6k to douse you with next year >:3
 Inferno Abyss
01:57:45 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Nice! Best jumper style. ..he's got class ;)
 Desolation
01:57:41 Deso the 👻
Inferno

That's what happens when you pour your heart, soul, and mush supply into drowning people XD
 technoblade
01:57:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Dart

you can always ask in sales for people selling them or message those on the top of the LBs if they are willing to sell their flowers.
 Amygdala
01:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Pretty sure it was Watt
 Boo
01:56:41 Chrissy
lush dropped lord of misrule perfume. i may have to change my signature scent. 😖
 Vennenum
01:56:29 Venn/Venne
So*
 Inferno Abyss
01:56:27 Raven, Flame
Dart
You can't put moonflowers into market dens. Unless you are looking for the gear. Sales chat is best to send out your interest.
 Vennenum
01:56:17 Venn/Venne
Uh... It's anexplore event, SSSI explore?
 Boeing
01:56:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Tell me again once I get to wifi lol
 Nevermore.
01:55:50 Never/Nev
Fiery

Just dressage for this one, but the next will be a jumping show. Dressage is his weak point, so we do so much better with the jump classes. He got a special award at the last jump show for "best jumper style" :")
 Inferno Abyss
01:55:24 Raven, Flame
Deso
I didn't really have time to commit with college and whatnot. I have a free semester with work starting next week.

But. . .I also need mush for CP training so that's my main concern right now x.x
 The Amethyst
01:54:07 Dart
Wait do I just look 8n market dens for moon flowers?
 Inferno Abyss
01:52:34 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Awww, proud horse parent! I'm glad he did so well for you. Was it dressage or jumping? Or both :') I forget which one you said the show was for.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 3, 2024 02:20 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-
Knights and Thieves - The Heist
Name is under development

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> The Plot <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

The world is rich with powerful magic, pouring out from the very core of the earth and bestowing gifts upon its nature and creatures. Sprung from this fountain of energy, many species have evolved over the years, spread far and wide across the continent of the Known Earth.

Soaring through the skies are powerful dragons, older than time itself. Sprinting across the fields are shifters that move in packs, conquering the land. In the oceans, leviathans breach the waves, reminding the land dwellers of their existence.

One day, a letter arrives at the doorstep of 8 individuals. Sealed with a ruby red wax, embossed with an eye. Cracking this seal allowed the magic to pour out, the words streaming through the creature's heads like a storming sea. "Meet at the Antifell Peaks, dawn in one months time. Be you enriched with the power and wealth that you desire." And so they set out to the Antifell Peaks. And on that dawn they met each other. And on that dawn their heist began.

The 8 chosen will be the main focus, however other creatures like dragons and familiars can also be created and are encouraged. :)

Please try to create characters that are different races from those that exist, having two or three for each is okay but anymore is taking over the roster a little.

Please note that this is under development still - but I wanted to open it to others so we can start ASAP. Ammendments may be made to the total amount of characters allowed etc.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Roles <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

The Main 8: 6/8 Taken

Tansy Hawkhall | 25 | F | Cursed Human | Urux

Nolian Terrence | 22 | M | Winged Shifter | Zeraphia

Oleander Aquila Scarduzio | 26 | M | Half-elf | Honey

Anubis | 32 | F | Dinofolk | Matunda

Sorren Warwick | 27 | M | Half-Demon | Urux

Maximillian Perseus - Corelinus Cantacuzène | 26 | M | Water Witch | Spellbound

2 OPEN

Others: Unlimited (within reason) Characters like dragons, familiars, etc.

Tyrrendorthe | 347 | M | Dragon

Xuejiao Tsasanşuurga | 256 | F | Dragon

Discussion Thread

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Rules <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

🗡️Please follow all WP roleplaying rules, any breaches of the rules will be dealt with by notifying mods and removal from the RP.

🗡️Make sure to involve yourself with as many of the other characters as possible to keep the thread interesting and open us up to more story lines.

🗡️Free reign over magic, but you must present a valid version and it must have a consequence of using it.

🗡️Creatures I will allow are ones that are reasonable i.e. humans, shifters, dragons, witches etc. If you think of something you would like, please put it in your sign-up or PM me.

🗡️Please be respectful to others and do not overstep any boundaries that expressed by people.

🗡️There will be limited slots for certain roles to keep things fair.

🗡️ Each strength must have a corresponding weakness, this will keep characters balanced.

🗡️Please write 1-2 paragraphs for personality and appearance.

🗡️I would highly prefer for people to be 18+ to take part in this rp, characters themselves I do not mind.

🗡️Please try to flesh out your character and the world, the Other Character category is for side characters, a shorter sign up is fine for these.

🗡️ You must be active in the RP thread and the discussion. I understand things come up - but please let us all know and don't ghost. Thank you <3

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Characters <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Name:

Species:

Magic: Y/N

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Brief Background + Family:

Desire for power/wealth:

Other:

Edited at August 24, 2024 01:39 AM by Urux
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 03:14 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a main? And are dinofolk allowed as mains?
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 07:23 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Matunda said:
Can I reserve a main? And are dinofolk allowed as mains?

Yep!
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 07:56 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res main character please :)
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 08:02 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Honey said:
res main character please :)

No problem at all :)
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 09:02 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

∘₊✧──Tansy Hawkhall──✧₊∘

Name: Tansy Hawkhall

Species: Cursed Human.

Magic: Yes, bound by a curse placed upon her.

Appearance:

Tansy has skin on the fairer side of tanned, acquired from her normadic lifestyle. Set into her skin are light freckles that centralise on her cheeks, closer to under her eyes. Her eyes themselves are an amber gold, catching the light they shine like a cats. Adorning her eyes are thick brown lashes that lengthen towards the outer corners. Upon her head is a tangle of curly hair, some sections being more wavy than curly, a dark black in colour, it is kept cut just above her shoulders with gentle long curtain bangs hanging over her face. Her eyebrows are thick and arched high, matching the dark colour of her hair.

Her face shape is round and plump with youth, in fact she looks far younger than 25. Her skin is left un-marred by scars and blemishes, instead kepy silky soft.

Tansy is always in her formal wear, typically a white undershirt with long sleeves and a collar accompanied by a light pink corset with a sweetheart neckline and frills to match. When she can she wears the matching long skirt, but sometimes travel does not allow for such things. Instead she will wear riding pants that she has embelished with small trinkets and ribbons to try and match the brown pants to her liking. She is always wearing a frilled pink ribbon tied around her neck into a bow along with a pearl necklace that reaches just below her collarbones.

Personality:

Tansy is a people pleaser, destined to be her own demise. She wants to prove her worth and reach back to her noble status. She will seek out people that need healing and try her best to help, more often than not she ends up hurt.

Despite this, she is intelligent and aware of her current dangerous lifestyle. Living on her own as a woman in the Wilds is a very dangerous thing. This is why she is constantly moving, riding with her white gelding, Daya, she never stays in one place too long. Which makes this letter arriving at her tent one morning so curious, who would know where she was?

Strengths/Weaknesses:

⨁ Well-travelled; Tansy has travelled since she was 18 and this has given her an excellent lay of the land and the families that rule over it.

⨁ Noble Schooling; in her younger years, her family trained her in the ways of nobles and such came with the understanding of many languages, perhaps not to perfection but certainly enough to hold a conversation.

⨁ Wealth; when she left her house, she took all of her belongings with her, slowly selling it off as she travelled, allowing her to keep some semblance of royalty. Although, she only has a portion left, it will run out eventually.

⨂ Trusting; Tansy will trust whoever she meets, believing the best in people. She will typically only come the realisation that people may be out to harm her after she has been hurt.

⨂ Lack of stength; in her usual form, Tansy is not strong. She did not train to be a knight or a guard, she was a noblewoman, meant to remain youthful and pretty.

⨂ Tendency to disappear; some nights Tansy will leave, no words said to her companions, she will simply depart. Taking her gelding with her, vanishing into the dark.

Hawkhall is a well known family across the Known Earth, wealthy, well-bred. They are the envy of many. Her mother and father were secluded from her and her brother, rarely spending one on one time with their children.

Her brother, Cedar Hawkhall, is a few years younger than Tansy and often spent his time traning swordmanship and battle planning. It was in these classes that he heard of the witches to the east, that they were holding women captive with their magic. Using it to control a dragon to guard the captives. He set off to kill the dragon and the witches and be the hero.

Months later, he returned. Bloodied, bruised and weak. Her mother fawned over him, an endless stream of questions following.

Then, the witch came to their door. She was furious, a raging woman with no thought other than to seek her revengence of the Hawkhall family. Cedar had slain the dragon. Guards were slain where they stood in the throne room before she cast a finger towards Cedar, howling spells. Her brother seized and his body fell to the ground, his eyes closed, but his chest still rising and falling. An endless sleep, and to this day her brother lays in his room with doctors, warlocks, anyone her parents could pay for, scurrying around trying to wake him.

Tansy was not as lucky. After the witch had cursed her brother, she turned her attention to the other Hawkhall child. Tansy felt her bones crack, elongating, her teeth growing and her spine splitting. She was tall, too tall, her knees bent backwards, covered in a dark pelt. Her parents looked at her like she was a monster, she didn't understand why. She was chased out of her own home.

A day later, her bones finally settled back to her human proportions, she arrived home only to be told that she was a disgrace to their bloodline. It would be a crime to keep her in the family, that she must leave, that she is no longer a Hawkhall.

Desire for power/wealth:

Tansy wants to prove that she is worth her surname. She will acquire the power to rule her own house and the wealth to provide for everyone she cares about.

Other:

Although the dragon from the tale was slain, it is rumoured that another, its mate was there and mourns for this murder. They seek out the man who killed their love and vowed to end his bloodline.

Edited at August 4, 2024 10:02 PM by Urux
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 09:49 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Nolian Terrence

Species: Winged Shifter

Magic: Y - technically. The only real "magic" that this particular young man has is the ability to summon wings and make them go away. It's the making them go away that is far harder than the summoning. His natural state is simply winged.

Role(?): Main???

Appearance:

Nolian Terrence stands approximately 6'0" even. Sometimes, he'll say "five foot twelve" for no good reason other than he can. An absolute dork. This slightly brainless nutwad has soft blond hair. It's not a golden blond, more of a creamy blond. It offsets his warm skin tone and faded blue eyes. His eyes are almost... ish grey. But not quite. IF you can get close enough, you'll notice his warm skin is peppered--absolutely smattered--with freckles. There is, also, a notch through his left eyebrow.

His build is more lean muscle, with broad shoulders and a good size to him. Nolian has a lot more muscle under his clothes than he seems to have.

His clothing is a lot more neutral than one might think. With a white loose shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, tucked neatly into a brown leather belt with a gold belt buckle-loop thing. These wrap around darker khaki colored trousers and fall neatly over his favorite pair of boots. The shirt he wears is open in the back to account for the large wings that he has. These wings are a dark--almost burnt--brown on the top two layers with a warm chocolate type of brown on the lower layer of feathers.
image maybe coming. We'll see on if I get the time to throw together a quick reference

Personality:

If "an absolute dork" doesn't fit enough with Nolan's personality, then it's a bit more complicated than one would think. Nolan's dazzling grin, wide smile, bouncing personality is often energetic. There is a lot of energy behind his eyes. He grins, he smiles, he laughs.

He... refuses to show anything else. Nolian is always smiling, always laughing about one thing or another.

It's almost as if he literally can't compute any emotion that isn't... happy. Well, at least in front of others. Nolian's expression falls behind closed doors, letting himself feel the weight of everything only alone. Only ever alone.

No one else needs to be sad--there's plenty going on. If he's happy, others are happy. It seems to be his main goal to keep others happy. He'll take the lead, he'll do anything for anyone to keep them happy. That includes, often, being a fool. Everyone laughs at a fool and if he can laugh at himself, even better.

It often leads into his reckless nature. Nolian has no self-preservation whatsoever. He will throw himself head first into danger. He doesn't even think before he thinks, he just does.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

- Kindness: Nolian is exceptionally kind to those around him. Why wouldn't he? He enjoys seeing smiles, enjoys a good relaxed group. It often comes at the cost of himself. The more he gives, the more he sees smiling, right? He has plenty of energy... right?
> Burnout: Nolian can get burnt out very easily if he does too much at once. Too much all at once, too much all together and just giving too much without a break often leads to burnout. He just simply breaks. He can't... he just can't.

- Strength: Despite the idea that a being who can fly is often dainty or fragile, Nolian has proved that you can actually fly and have an impressive amount of muscle. You just have to also have a lot of muscle in your wings.
> Agility: Or lack thereof. A large amount of lean muscle means that you have, unfortunately, traded that for agility. He is not as agile as he would like to be. Flexible, yes. But agile? No. Not at all.

-/> Clueless: Both a strength and a weakness. What? You heard that right. Nolian's cluelessness means that he's not afraid to ask questions. He's clueless for sure but eager to learn. Unfortunately, sometimes, clueless means he's absolutely brainless. His heart is in the right place even if his braincell bounces around his head like the old DVD symbol.

- Background(?): who knows. Nolian seemed to just show up one day in an inn, they figured out he could sing fairly well and viola. Nolian has been performing in this singular inn for a while. He's made a comfortable amount of money from shows, enough to keep him content and comfortable. Good enough.
> Background?: if Nolian had a clue as to where he came from, he doesn't show it. Considering his usual brainlessness, it's not hard to assume he just doesn't know.

While Nolian doesn't consider his background to be "tragic" or anything in that sense, it's also important to note that Nolian doesn't remember his background in the slightest. The most he knows is that, around sixteen, he showed up at the inn.

Sure, he was a little beat up around the edges and a lot of feathers were missing but that didn't mean nothing. If he didn't remember it, it didn't happen. That's his motto. But life in the inn was nice. He was comfortable. The band members were always so nice, they wrote and played songs together, he didn't mind just working around and doing what he could to help around the inn during the day.

But even he had a feeling that maybe, just maybe, there was something more out there. He just didn't have enough to go out and about or an idea as to where he would even go.

Desire for power/wealth:
Nolian's initial desire for power / wealth is mostly travel. Sure it would be nice but at the same time, maybe he could make something for himself. If he had the money, he could try out different things. Maybe--as a dark and deep inner desire--if he had the power and money... and fame... he could find where he really came from.

Other:

There are many, many, many different ways as to how Nolian came to be. The theory changes almost every time. He wonders if it might've been a siren, a fae of sorts, a curse? Who knows. He doesn't. He definitely doesn't--or maybe he did at one point and now it's allll been forgotten.

I hope this looks okay! I wasn't quite sure if I should've said something about reserving a main first, I just kind of wrote it out and hoped for the best.

The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 4, 2024 09:54 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zeraphia
No reservation was needed! There's open slots so it's all good. I'll write Nolian into the main characters section :)
The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 5, 2024 06:12 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Oleander Aquila Scarduzio

Male - he/him

Species

Half-elf

Sexuality

Bisexual

Magic

Yes, albeit very limited abilities

Appearance

In terms of his appearance, Oleander isn't the most intimidating man. He only stands at about 5'7 and has a wiry, lean body type, especially when compared to many of his fellow, more muscular guards. His skin is an even, rich tan with deep red undertones.

Oleander's features are extremely sharp, almost lupine in appearance. He has a very angular face shape with a sharp jawline and square chin. His nose is straight and pointed, and his already-thin lips are often pressed into a severe line. His brows and lashes, however, are much softer than the rest of his face; his lashes are thick and dark, while his brows are feathery and small. His eyes are chestnut brown in color and round, giving him a perpetually wide-eyed expression. Oleander's facial hair tends to grow fairly quickly, so he's usually sporting a thin layer of stubble unless he's just shaved.

Oleander's ink-black, shoulder-length hair is remarkably thick and glossy. He typically pulls it back into a low ponytail or bun to keep the strands out of his face, but can be persuaded to wear it down for more formal occasions.

Before leaving his post, Oleander was required to wear his guard's uniform at almost all times. Now, he tends to stick to button-up shirts and loose pants that he pilfered from various wardrobes before his departure. He rarely puts much thought into his attire, but he does have a set of rings given to him by his mother that he always wears.

Personality

During his time as a guard, Oleander adopted a gruff, blunt persona that ultimately bled into his personal life and actual personality. He's doing his best to figure out who he is without his responsibility as a guard, but he's stuck in a bit of an identity crisis. He can often still come off as short-tempered and harsh; he has an extremely difficult time differentiating between his fabricated persona and his actual demeanor.

Oleander is naturally quite kind, even if he doesn't truly believe it himself. Even as a guard, he despised the idea of actually being forced to harm someone. He has a soft spot for animals and children in particular and treats them with the utmost gentleness. He's also incredibly loyal; once someone earns his trust, he'll follow them to the ends of the earth and can be extremely protective over them.

Strengths

· Combat prowess, especially hand-to-hand

· Plant and animal identification

· Strength and stamina

· Gifted with animals

· Naturally good with children

· Extremely alert and aware

Weaknesses

· Short-tempered

· Can be unfriendly

· Holds a grudge

· Somewhat antisocial

· Reckless

· Fear of deep water

· Animals, especially dogs and horses

· Being outdoors

· Tea

· Sketching

· Reading and writing

Dislikes

· Clutter or messiness

· Using his own (limited) magical abilities

· Any discussion about his childhood or past

· Complete darkness

Brief Background + Family

Oleander was raised in poverty in one of the realm's other kingdoms. He left home as a young teen to look for work in the kingdom of Creria and was ultimately recruited as a royal guard.

Ezra Scarduzio - human father.

Aiglentine Anthony - elf mother.

Desire for power/wealth

Oleander wants to permanently leave his position as a guard and return home to his parents to financially support them.

The Heist | Fantasy| Semi-Lit |OpenAugust 5, 2024 09:56 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just letting people know that there is a discussion forum now - it's under the first post as a link <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us