Wolf Play : When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]
Chatbox
 Aestralis
02:30:06 They/Them Aestra ;P
I'm dying... I have so much mush saved to spend on apples, but all the apples for sale right now are so expensive... ;-;
 Akira Fire
02:29:17 Athena
Some of these names crack me up
ᴴCaramel Popcorn³ death grips Hot Pants Kisses 2 (Carrier) and kills them.
 SilverMountain
02:29:04 The Naming Empress
Hey
Moon!
 Gothamm.
02:28:38 Batman.
Guess who just graduated bootcamp yesterday :D
 Moonflower87
02:23:42 
Silver Mountain

Hello!
 Night Shade
02:20:01 Graves | Chaos
Nikwasi
Oh, that's a good idea! I'm going to study some reindeer antlers now :D
 Purgatory
02:17:54 Purge
Emmet

My only concern is his lack of talents and the parents don't have any defects so his bloodline is a little weak
 Nikwasi
02:17:52 Mac
Chaos
I don't think I'd be the person to ask lol
But I think reindeer antlers would look cool
 SilverMountain
02:17:09 The Naming Empress
🫠
 SilverMountain
02:17:01 The Naming Empress
I have no life so
Any interaction is precious
 Night Shade
02:16:15 Graves | Chaos
Silver
Lmao fair enough
 SilverMountain
02:14:46 The Naming Empress
Yep!
Pm me all day if you want
 Amygdala
02:14:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Frozen forest
Hiw dare you steal my jasmine😅
 Continental Wolves
02:14:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Purge
G2 HW Hero Viti's are worth customizing in my opinion
 Mistakes
02:14:16 Cryptic | Crypt
Hmm... What to do with you...
-WP Click-
 Boo
02:14:09 Chrissy
emmet,
ohh! little cutie. 🥰
 Night Shade
02:14:03 Graves | Chaos
Silver
That's so cute! Is it alright if I pm you real quick?
 Night Shade
02:13:31 Graves | Chaos
Emmet
Infatuation is an insane boost in my opinion
 SilverMountain
02:13:20 The Naming Empress
-Click-

I let my Imagination, run free
 Purgatory
02:13:00 Purge
Would he be worth to custom for studding or should I wait?
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Anaconda : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 05:59 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

WHEN STARS FALL

Table of Contents

1. ToC/Links

2. Plot

3. Rules/Regulations

4. Masterlist

5. Extra Info [Semi-important]

6. Character Sheet

Links

Discussion

RP Thread

Edited at July 22, 2024 07:05 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 06:07 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

WHEN STARS FALL

Plot

The world has always experienced a balance. One that was fulfilled in every aspect of life; love, hate, war, peace, death, life... It was unmatched. Everyday something new would happen, and the other side would teeter to match the energy of the realms. Everywhere, there would be something to oppose what one's actions were. This created a cycle - one that was never ending, and one that couldn't be denied. Most would believe it simply to be coincidence, while others believed in a higher power that would have a say in a daily life. The mortals, for those who believed, never doubted such a thing - everything happens for a reason.

That was until one day, a sudden perish in balance appeared. The world was sent into chaos with no peace to maintain what was sacred to the gods. Fear was full in the higher realms. Unsure of what to do, nobody acted. Not a single finger was raised to determine a proper solution to this issue. And amongst themselves, these powerful beings would end up angered at one another. While their precious creation - the mortal realm - was in shambles, they bickered. Threats of war were thrown out, bloodshed was inevitable, and soon, they had destroyed themselves. As this continued, the people would worry. Those who remained on the mortal plane prayed and prayed with no answer like how there normally would be. Hope diminished in their respected gods, and faith became so rare. When this realization hit, the beings all decided that they would simply abandon what once was. Their first world - their child - would be left in the dark and left for a new world that they would call Gia.

The remaining core deities - love, death, war, peace, death, and life would force themselves to work together in hopes of creating a new world while trying to uncover what made their first creation essentially kill itself without a single word.

Edited at July 9, 2024 06:12 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 06:26 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

WHEN STARS FALL

Rules

1. Please follow all of WPs rules; this is specifically for RPing and image rules. Id prefer to not get this thread locked. If you have questions you can always contact me via PM or, of course, a mod.

2. Im asking for at least 250 words per response. Obviously more is welcome, but I'm hoping this would be enough to keep things moving and at a considerable pace. Your sheets should also reflect this!

3. Do not join just to not post. If you can post once a week, then you're in. If you feel like you can not meet that requirement, either don't join or notify me. Id also like it if you state that you're no longer interested, will be going on a hiatus, etc. Communication is important!

4. These should all really go without saying but; No OP characters, flawless characters, characters that are constantly stealing the spotlight, etc. It's quite annoying.

5. Characters should have at least 3-4 strengths and weaknesses along with some sort of weakness for their abilities. I'm allowing three primary abilities alongside minor ones (things like immortality, healing rate, etc would be considered minor. PM me if you have questions on this).

6. Be inclusive of everyone. This should be a laid back, fun RP for everyone to get to know one another and to indulge in the world our characters are thriving in.

7. Only one character per person, though things like NPCs (say a character has a child, sibling, etc). These are NOT important characters, so do not make them to be.

8. In relation to the previous rule, I do not want to see a character having a relationship with a NPC. While romance is not the focus, it is a good way of getting characters to interact and of course is welcome! They may have an ex lover, dead one, etc but please, again, be inclusive!

9. Not necessarily a rule, but always leave a suggestion if you have one! I love things like worldbuilding and it's exciting when others are just as invested as I am in something.

10. As far as characters go; because they are gods, they obviously do not have to have "normal" appearances. Things like horns, wings, multiple eyes, limbs, etc is completely welcome! I'm not going to be super picky about it, but I ask that you don't over do it.

11. There will be no reservations due to the limited amount of slots. This means you can work on your characters for as long as you want. Yes, if someone gets done after you and Id prefer them, I will accept them. Again, there is nothing against you; it's simply preference and because I'm picky. If I've RPed or seen your work before I'll be more comfortable
  12. Of course, have fun! Please bare with me as well; I havent properly hosted a RP in a long while. Everything here is subject to change, so he sure to check periodically!

Edited at July 27, 2024 01:12 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 06:32 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
WHEN STARS FALL

Masterlist

Deity of Life
[ Lryssa | Female | Portrayed by East Mountain Clan ]

Deity of Death
[ Mejer | Male | Portrayed by Nevermore ]

Deity of Peace
[ Shiloh | Female | Portrayed by Sir Froggington ]

Deity of War
[ Zephyr | Male | Portrayed by Mercenary ]

Deity of Love
[ Amias | Male | Portrayed by Caribou Creek ]

Deity of Hate
[ Cresil | Male | Portrayed by Edling ]

NPCs

Edited at July 21, 2024 08:19 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 06:36 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

WHEN STARS FALL

Extra Info

Just a few extra things; this RP is still a work in progress in some ways. Things like the world, other lore, etc will be explored as I develop it, and hopefully with the help of those who join. I will be sure to insert links to blogs with said lore whenever it becomes available! I can also insert them into the discussion if it's more convenient for everyone.

Also, please do not get upset if I do not choose you. This is a very character-driven, smaller RP and I want people who are just as interested in it as I. If you are not accepted, there is nothing against you and I'm bound to give a reason, hence why there are no reservations (so please do not ask lol).

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 06:37 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
WHEN STARS FALL

Character Sheet

Name
Role
Abilities
Appearance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Affiliations
Other

You may add more! This is only what is required.

Edited at July 27, 2024 01:12 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 06:37 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
ZEPHYR THE DOMINANT

Name : Zephyr

Age : Appears to be around 30, though is millions of years old

Sex : Agender

Role : The Deity of War - also related to destruction, conflict, battle, and genocide.

Abilities :
Major Abilities

Enragement - Status ; 4.5/5
This is Zephyr's most common ability. While the name is slightly misleading, he does not have to be angered for this to activate. Zephyr is able to store energy within himself, which is a part of being a deity - he mostly draws energy from the earth around him, as everyone else does. Once he has enough, he will gain a burst of super strength that practically makes him unstoppable.

Appearance : Zephyr is a towering man - one built of what could be considered indestructible steel from the depths of the earth, mined by the finest of men. His body is chiseled and defined - muscle being his primary source of eye-catching quality. His weight mostly comes from this. He is broad and stout, his shoulders being wide and his torso only slightly slimmer, giving the illusion of what could be considered an upside down triangle. Zephyr has dark brown skin, veins obvious beneath that mostly run through his forearms and hands. He has a reddish undertone, most colors standing out greatly against his skin.

Personality :

Strengths :

Weaknesses :

Affiliations :

Other :

Edited at July 27, 2024 01:10 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 08:22 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nevermind...

Edited at July 13, 2024 06:10 AM by Wiltshire
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 08:44 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res deity of peace please!!
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 9, 2024 11:24 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
I should add this to the rules; I am not doing reservations because of how limited this is. This allows for anyone to apply to the same spot where I will choose who gets it (if that happens) and nobody stresses over time :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us