Wolf Play : Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | Open
Chatbox
 Wiltshire
09:09:31 = Manor =
New RP Idea?
-WP Click-
 Moonlit Lake
09:08:26 
Broken Dawn, it is? That makes me happy I got lucky then.
 Broken Dawn
09:06:31 I complain a lot
Moonlit,
A pretty good combo too, Ery and CS
 Moonlit Lake
09:05:18 
-WP Click- A boost and a defect? Pretty cool.
 Voxtexy
09:02:26 Vox, Corey
Ohh dear.

I've stumbled across some YCHs and the urge to slap down money for them is strong :'D
 Shadowprancer
09:00:28 
Puppy boom in 5 4 3 2 1 0 yay puppyÂ’s and 4 of them too
 Salem
08:59:54 
Mmm poll
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:58:47 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 Broken Dawn
08:56:56 I complain a lot
Jacob,
Thanks!
 ~Knock-Knock~
08:56:38 ~Jacob
Wow. I love the honey pelts. Congrats
 TheFlyingKitten
08:56:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

Yeah, it gets difficult at times, but when I get lucky, I get lucky. Those pups get trained up early and quickly.
And thank you so much! ^^
 Broken Dawn
08:54:39 I complain a lot
-WP Click-
Yes Wolf Party! Thank you!
 Salom_
08:54:28 Sal
Petri Dish
Sheesh that does sound kind of tricky. My pack doesnÂ’t have the best affinity now because I forgot to check that. That sounds like such a cool project though. Good luck!!
 Mercenary
08:52:44 
Hiya chat
 TheFlyingKitten
08:52:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

The rough thing is that I'm trying my best to get Coward/Villain Neutral pups with Excellent affinity. If they're anything other than that they get tossed because of the project I'm working on. My entire team is comprised of wolves with those traits at the moment.
 Tyrannical Raise
08:52:22 
-WP Click- I love him
 Salom_
08:52:15 Sal
Isla and Goofball of pack SilverMountain chase Bree through the field together.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Happy

I didnÂ’t realize they could do stuff with other packs!
 Ninjago Realm
08:51:25 Waterfall,Zane,Nya
Master Wu brings back prey to please the alphas.

Stats: Morals +1
Mood: Successful again??
 Queen Elsa
08:51:00 Snowflake, Queen
Hey chat
 ~Knock-Knock~
08:50:54 ~Jacob
-WP Click-
Why are they always boys. This pup is light botanic quartzite and has 2 rosewood markings naturally but of course he's a boy. Dam it all.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Plot
Post Three - Rules
Post Four - Roles
Post Five - Sign Up Sheet
Post Six - Extra Details
Post Seven - Threads & Other Info

Edited at July 6, 2024 05:20 PM by Salem
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In a world where magic reigns, three demons find themselves labeled as "commoners" in a society dominated by angels. Unfazed by the disdainful glances and whispers, these demons are driven by a singular desire: to prove their worth. They are assigned to a prestigious group known as the Aurea Rosae, comprising noble angels who uphold the hierarchy with unwavering pride. However, the group's leader is conspicuously absent, leaving a mystery as to why demons were chosen. The explanation given—"I saw potential in them"—offers little comfort amidst the constant clashes.
Bound together by duty but divided by pride and prejudice, the demons and angels clash frequently. Each mission they undertake becomes a test of their ability to work together despite their differences. Can animosity give way to trust, or will the divide widen further? As demons and angels are paired for missions, they must confront not only external threats but also the internal struggles of acceptance and respect. Can these unlikely allies find common ground and prove that their powers transcend the labels of nobility and royalty?
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
⭑ I Expect All Of Sixbear (Eve)'s Rules To Be Followed. You Can Find Them By Scrolling Down And Clicking "Game Rules".
⭑ Hate The Character, Not The Player.
⭑ Aim To Post Once Or Twice A Week. If You Need To Leave, Please Say So In The Discussion Thread Or PM Me.
⭑ I Don't Mind What Literacy Level You're At, As Long As You Can Write More Than A Paragraph, Have A Good Understanding Of English, And Can Give Us All Something To Reply To.
⭑ No Controlling Other Characters, Only The Player Can Control Their Own Character. And While We're On The Subject, Don't Make Your Characters A Shadow/Hero. Keep Your Characters As Even As Possible!
⭑ Reservations Will Last For 24 Hours, With An Extension Of 12 Hours If Needed. PM Me. Nobody Can Reserve For You, Do It Yourself.
⭑ Don't Be Petty. If You Get Declined, You Clearly Didn't Do Something Right. I'd Be Happy To Give You Tips, But Don't Be Petty About It.
⭑ Please PM Me Once A Character Is Done. I Also Require You To Mark It As A WIP, But Some People Leave The Mark Up So I Can't Tell Easily. Please Just PM Me Once It's Done ^^"
⭑ Please Put "Daemon" In Your Other Section So I Know You've Read All The Rules. And Have Fun!
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Angels
Atlas Hadraneil | M | Played by Mercenary (Page 1)
Lucian Nell | M | Played by Outlander (Page 2)
-
The Demons
Cato E. Cupid | M | Played by Salem
Reserved for Overthink101
Reserved for Nightstalker

Edited at July 12, 2024 08:44 PM by Salem
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:08 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name (Full)
Preferred Name*
Nickname(s)
Pronouns
Age (18-25)
Appearance (Minimum 8 Sentences)
Personality (Minimum 8 Sentences)
Magical Abilities
Short Backstory*
Strengths
Weaknesses
Other
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:14 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Extra Details
Origin - Once upon a time, angels and demons were the same creatures. Some were more powerful than others, and they became separated by classes. This division grew until one day, the two top classes clashed. The losing side was branded "demons," a word created to insult them. The winners reshaped the classes, keeping everything the same but placing the "demons" beneath everyone else. The winners, called angels by humans, held the power. This has been the way for centuries.
In the angel hierarchy, the top tier is the royals, followed by nobles, then the working class, and finally, regular humans. Demons are below all of these. Royals have the strongest magic, nobles have less powerful magic, and the working class has very little. Humans, of course, have none. Demons have the same magic as angels but with more intensity in their goals. Over time, angels altered the demons' DNA, giving them black wings—either bat-like or rugged angel wings. They now appear as we imagine them today, with horns and tails.
For years, this order remained unchallenged. But now, the throne faces a new threat.
Magic System - In this world, magic is closely tied to the social hierarchy, and its distribution reflects one's rank. At the top are the angelic royals, who possess the most powerful and diverse forms of magic. They are the elite, ruling with unparalleled magical abilities. Below them are the nobles, who also have significant magic, though not as powerful as the royals. They hold important positions and influence, often managing affairs that require substantial magical skill. Commoners, or the working class, have very limited and basic forms of magic. Their abilities are practical and related to everyday tasks, lacking the potency seen in nobles and royals. Regular humans, at the bottom of the hierarchy, have no magical abilities at all. They make up the majority of the population and perform various non-magical roles in society. Angels and demons are not as common as humans. While they coexist in the same realm, they usually live apart from humans and are called upon to work as knights to protect them. Angels often receive these prestigious roles due to their high status and powerful magic. Demons, despite their potential to wield strong magic, rarely get these jobs due to their lower social standing. Instead, they often end up doing commoner jobs like herding, farming, and other forms of manual labor. If angels and demons fail to prove themselves in tournaments and other tests of skill, they are relegated to these commoner roles. Demons, in particular, have been pushed down to a status even below humans. Despite their potential to rival or surpass the magical abilities of angelic royals and nobles, demons often struggle against societal prejudice.
Possible Abilities - In this world of magic, certain abilities are reserved for the highest ranks, the royals and nobles among angels. Royals wield the most potent forms of wind magic, creating wind barriers, platforms, and summoning tornadoes. They also possess powerful fire magic, allowing them to transform into fire, breathe fire, and create devastating firestorms. Royals can heal with water, purify toxins, and control temperature with thermokinesis. In the realm of earth magic, they can harden their skin like stone, enhance their strength, and control animals. Spirit magic grants them the ability to manipulate auras, create energy shields, and practice advanced necromancy and soul binding.
Nobles, while not as powerful as royals, still command significant magical abilities. They can shoot air arrows, control air pressure, and manipulate gases with wind magic. Their fire magic includes infusing weapons with flames, wielding fireballs and flame whips, and triggering explosions. Nobles can generate water blasts, form water shields, and create water illusions. They are also adept at generating rock spikes, building earth walls, and causing earthquakes. In spirit magic, they can craft illusions, read minds with telepathy, and control others’ minds to a certain extent.
Despite these clear hierarchies, demons have the potential to rival or even surpass the magic of both royals and nobles. Their intense goals and resilience drive them to master powerful forms of magic, making them formidable adversaries who can challenge the established order.
Aurea Rosae - Aurea Rosae is one of the prestigious knightly groups in the realm. There are four such groups in total: Aurea Rosae, Blue Delphini, Leones Violacei, and Red Tonitrui. Aurea Rosae stands at the pinnacle, recognized as the top of the top and the best of the best. Historically, they have never accepted demons into their ranks. This elite group is composed mainly of royals, with a few nobles among them. The members of Aurea Rosae work closely with the king of the Maican Empire, undertaking the most critical and high-stakes missions. Their unmatched reputation and elite status set them apart from the other knightly groups, each of which also has its own ranking and responsibilities. Blue Delphini, Leones Violacei, and Red Tonitrui, while prestigious in their own right, are considered a tier below Aurea Rosae, handling various tasks and missions but not enjoying the same level of influence and recognition.
Leaders Influence - The leader of Aurea Rosae is Chryses Amarillo. Accepted into the knightly group many years ago, Chryses has dedicated his life to the service of Aurea Rosae, witnessing the rise and fall of many members. He was once at the very pinnacle of his power, nearly rivaling the king himself. However, his noble origins prevented him from ascending higher in rank. Despite this, Chryses is regarded as a king among the knights, and his word is law. His authority is absolute, and his anger is greatly feared.
Chryses is an angel, but his lineage is unique. He descends from a line of demons who managed to blend into the angelic side just after the great demotion, avoiding the genetic changes that marked other demons. This secret has remained hidden, allowing him to maintain his angelic status. It is this hidden lineage that makes him more accepting of demons, recognizing their potential despite the prevailing prejudices of the society. His acceptance of demons into Aurea Rosae, a first for the elite group.
Prejudices - In this world, deep-seated prejudice exists between angels and demons. Angels are seen as noble, pure, and powerful, while demons are viewed as lesser beings, tainted and unworthy. This bias has its roots in ancient conflicts where the most powerful beings were divided into classes. The losing side was labeled as demons, a term meant to demean and degrade them. Over time, this separation has only deepened, with angels occupying higher social and magical standings, while demons are pushed to the fringes of society. The social hierarchy among angels is rigidly defined. At the top are the royals, possessing the most potent and diverse forms of magic. Their power and influence are unmatched, and they hold the highest positions in society. Nobles, though not as powerful as royals, still wield significant magical abilities and enjoy a high social standing. Below them are commoners, who have limited and basic forms of magic. These abilities are practical and often related to everyday tasks, lacking the potency seen in the upper classes. Regular humans, who have no magical abilities, occupy the lowest rung of this hierarchy. Magic plays a crucial role in determining one’s social standing. Royals with low magical abilities often face grim fates; they are sometimes killed because they cannot meet the high expectations placed upon them. Nobles who lack sufficient power are frequently abandoned by their families, left to fend for themselves or forced into lower social roles. The pressure to exhibit strong magic is immense, and those who fail to do so are harshly judged and marginalized. Demons, despite having the potential to rival the magic of royals and nobles, are systematically kept down. Their powers are intense, driven by their desire to prove their worth, but societal prejudice ensures they remain below even the commonest of angels. Unlike angels, demons rarely get prestigious roles and are often relegated to menial tasks like herding, farming, and other forms of manual labor. This marginalization is deeply ingrained, yet the potential for demons to rise and challenge the established order remains, fueled by their resilience and the remnants of their once-equal status with angels.
Power Dynamics - In this world, the power dynamics are sharply defined, and magic determines one's place in society. Royals hold absolute power and are often considered gods among their people. Their immense magical abilities grant them unparalleled influence, and this status frequently leads to inflated egos and a sense of entitlement. They rule with an iron fist, believing themselves to be superior in every way.
Below the royals are the nobles. While they possess significant magical abilities, they are still subservient to the royals. Nobles often admire and aspire to be like the royals, but they also look down on commoners, seeing them as inferior due to their lesser magic. The nobles hold considerable sway in societal affairs and maintain a clear sense of superiority over those below them.
Commoners, who have basic and limited magical abilities, look up to both the royals and nobles. They admire the power and status of the higher classes, and while they are often content with their lot in life, they are sometimes frustrated by their low magic. Despite their own struggles, commoners frequently look down on demons, seeing them as the lowest in the social hierarchy.
Demons, however, have a different perspective. They look down on everyone, believing that they possess the potential to be as powerful as the royals. Despite being marginalized and treated as lesser beings, demons are driven by a desire to prove their worth and rise above their imposed status. They view themselves as equal to or even superior to the royals if only given the chance to demonstrate their abilities.
Knights stand above all these groups. Being accepted into the ranks of the knights is a mark of great power and respect. Knights are considered extremely powerful and are highly respected by all. Commanders of the knightly groups, in particular, hold immense prestige and authority.
Aurea Rosae is a special knightly group due to its highly prestigious recruitment process. Composed mainly of royals and some nobles, this elite group is known for its rigorous selection and unmatched skill. Being accepted into Aurea Rosae is a mark of the highest honour and power, making its members revered and envied by all.
Threats - The kingdom faces numerous threats that constantly endanger its security. One of the foremost dangers comes from a rival kingdom that seeks its destruction. Internal strife also poses risks, as disgruntled nobles sometimes turn against the kingdom out of spite or ambition. These threats are varied and ever-present, requiring constant vigilance and swift action to maintain stability and safety.
Aurea Rosae, renowned for its courage and capability, shoulders the kingdom's most daunting challenges. Their duties range from tackling formidable adversaries to performing more mundane tasks such as delivering messages. They are equally adept at handling crises like wild boar attacks, extinguishing common fires, locating missing children, or even standing on the front lines to defend the kingdom alongside the king.
In times of crisis, the knights of Aurea Rosae are the kingdom's stalwart protectors, ready to confront any threat, big or small, that jeopardizes the realm's peace and security. Their versatility and unwavering dedication make them indispensable in the ongoing battle to safeguard the kingdom and its people.
Court System - In the kingdom's court system, the hierarchy and status of individuals strongly influence their treatment and outcomes. Royals, positioned at the pinnacle of society, rarely face legal consequences due to their high status. Even if they are caught in wrongdoing, they typically receive lenient sentences, reflecting their privileged position and influence over the legal process.
Nobles, while subject to the same legal procedures as commoners, often benefit from their social standing. They have a slightly lower chance of being caught for their misdeeds and generally receive lighter sentences compared to commoners.
Commoners, on the other hand, face regular punishment for their offenses. They are more likely to be prosecuted and can receive harsh sentences, including lengthy imprisonment, depending on the severity of their crimes.
Humans have their own distinct court system, which varies depending on their location within the kingdom. Their legal proceedings are separate from those of angels and demons, tailored to their specific societal needs and circumstances.
Demons, unfortunately, are often scapegoated in the kingdom. They bear the brunt of blame for various societal problems, and their actions are frequently misrepresented or exaggerated. When royals or nobles seek to avoid accountability for their actions, they may unfairly accuse demons, knowing that demon voices are seldom heard or believed in the courts. This systemic bias further marginalizes demons, perpetuating their lower status and reinforcing societal prejudices against them.
I apologize for the blocks of text.. I can't paragraph them ;-;

Edited at July 6, 2024 05:18 PM by Salem
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 05:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads
The Discussion Thread ♱
The RP Thread ♱
Reserved for other info
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 06:48 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

ATLAS HADRANIEL

Male | 23 | Angel

Name : Atlas Hadraniel

Preferred Name : Atlas ; "Majesty of God"

Nickname(s) : Whatever you can come up with.

Role : Angel

Sexuality : Bi-curious, though he'd never try to lead someone on or anything similar. He is still learning about himself.

Pronouns : He/him

Appearance : Atlas is a rather average looking man. You would not be the first to lose him in a crowd of people or realize that you simply passed him by. He stands at nothing more than five foot seven, holding himself without much for pride. Not that he isn't confident in himself - which lies deeper than one would expect out of him - but it simply isn't prominent. He has a slender torso and lanky appendages, some considering him to be a bit underweight than a man his height and age. Regardless, Atlas' gait is long and powerful, his presence still sometimes known if he wanted it to be. His body is only slightly toned - most prominent in his arms and shoulder areas. His skin tone is considerably light; sun-kissed would not even be a descriptor in someone's vernacular for Atlas. Only slightly darker freckles litter his body; across his shoulders and chest, some very faint on his face. Darker moles scatter his body as well, allowing him to feel more in touch with the imperfections of humans, something that has never bothered him.

Atlas has a very defined face. With prominent cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and a straigh nose with a slight downturn at the end, Atlas appears as though touching his face could cut you. His eyes are slightly sunken in and appear to be a brilliant yellow with white looming outwards from his darkened pupils. This man is a monument of things that represent most things human as he believes; he has some acne scars across his face that most would pass as a hard time in his puberty years, beauty marks scattered all about, the occassional small scar. His face shape is that of an oval of sorts, his chin not pointed but rather a soft one. His lips are soft and plump and are a natural rosy pink in color, though have appeared to be chapped at times. Behind them are slightly crooked teeth, though none that are super spaced apart. His face is always clean-shaven - very rarely will Atlas ever grow any sort of facial hair. He finds it to one; not be his style, and two; be annoying and itchy.

Atlas has a full head of hair on him. Only curling outwards to his ears and slightly longer in the back, his hair is a dark brown with curl that is parted down the middle, though it of course mostly has a mind of its own. Atlas tries his best to maintain it, however, so that way he doesn't look like a lost dog that's been untouched for months. Most of the time pieces will fall into place to frame his face in a more 'charming' way than he could ever intend, so he normally allows for it to have some sort of freedom.

Atlas' wardrobe is considerably well. With handmade articles of clothing and mostly neutral colors and general schemes, Atlas is considered to be something of a fashion star within his realm. He always appears to be going somewhere fancy that demands his look to be in top shape, but in reality, he simply likes the outfits. A lot of his wardrobe has intricate embroidery - obvious that it is his own and he rightfully owns it. His favorite colors to wear are mostly black and red, though if there is a certain specification of something, he will meet the requirement. Most days he wears lighter fabrics and robe-like appearances that flow well with his movements. He is known to wear a number of rings - mostly gold - and necklaces to accompany his (already) over the top attire choices.

Personality : While there isn't much to his appearance, Atlas can be considered a reliable, honest, and trustworthy of a man who is fooled by the demise of hiding his true feelings. Most would never expect him to lie - which he doesn't - but he has a false sense of his own reality. Atlas, while being a man of quality and reliability, has become corrupted by the ideals of those around him. His emotions are easily manipulated as he begins to make an attempt to hide them, burrowing them beneath his mask of a 'good man'. Some would consider him to be naive and gullible; something of a people-pleaser. Perhaps he is, though Atlas still has his own thoughts of course. Atlas is unsure if he is easily manipulated. Perhaps he is and is simply blinded by the fact it's by those he cares for, or maybe he senses the wrong things. Regardless, Atlas is a lot more than just an oblivious celestial being.

Atlas is an undeniably loyal friend and observer. He takes notes on the tiniest of ricks one may have and listens to things other may find... mundane. He has never lied and will always be brutally honest. He is not the type to sugarcoat things, and he believes nobody should do that to him either. Atlas is considerate, however, and doesn't just say things at any given moment. As an observer and constantly looking for small things that may be useful later, Atlas has grown to be slightly manipulative when he needs to be. If something comes up that he can use - not necessarily against someone - but rather to bend things towards a more convenient outcome for those around him. Never would Atlas be selfish and use someone for his own gain. You could call him many things, but selfish would never be one of them.

Atlas speaks with a way of persuasiveness and convincing if he needs to. Each word that emits from his lips should be one to listen to and consider. It's not as though he speaks in riddles, but things like metaphors is something apparent in his language. He speaks with elegance and meaning of course and is always the kind of person to also listen when he needs to. He's trustworthy and would never use your own secrets or feelings against you, but he also isn't the kind to lie for you. Atlas gives advice but is not going to fight your battles for you. Considering his philosophies, which he enjoys sharing, Atlas is a strong believer in being your own best friend; but that isn't to say he doesn't have his own. He thinks relationships are important and would rather maintain them then let them crumble. However, he will only give you a single chance. Atlas makes his boundaries clear from the get-go and it should not be taken advantage of. He sees things that most would never even bat an eye to.

Atlas is the sort of guy to be mature about things. He does not lose his temper. Instead he takes a step back to evaluate a situation and goes from another angle. Atlas is also known for being confrontational without being threatening about it. He's the type to ask you about something that he already knows the truth about, and he's bound to know how good of a liar you are. Of course, some could slip beneath his radar, but he normally finds out sooner rather than later.

Abilities : His abilities align with that of auras/spiritual.

Clairvoyant - Status ; 4.5/5
This is Atlas' most active ability, as he has practically mastered it. He is able to see past the living and into the other side. He helps souls pass on and on occassion uses this power to get answers. While he can not raise the dead, he is able to stop mostly every soul that is in the passing phase into the next life.

Soul Absorption - Status ; 3/5
This magic is a bit harder for Atlas as it is quite draining and only lasts for a few hours. He is able to 'absorb' ones soul and see any memory that person clearly remembers. This does not mean he can know one's life story within a matter of seconds. This gets exhausting as there is risk of their soul clashing with his own. The person this affects must be in some state of meditation, therefore it mostly has to be consensual.

Strengths :
+ Observant ; He is able to pick up on things others mostly wouldn't. Whether its surroundings, body language, etc, Atlas makes a mental note of it to store away. It allows him to hold information and retain it better as well.
+ Trustworthy ; Trust is a slippery slope at times and Atlas believes it's uncommon nowadays. He will always be your trusting friend - he will never deceive you.
+ Honest ; Honesty can go a long ways when you're trying to make friends during such a long time. Atlas would never lie to you - even if you're his biggest enemy.
+ Loyal ; Loyalty allows for his friends to have a place to go and make his own choices more obvious. Atlas will not "play" a game of sorts to be loyal to two sides and allow for espinoge of sorts.
+ His ranking ; Simply because he is an angel and two, he is respected. People admire him and are also willing to trust him as well because of this.

Weaknesses :
- Naive ; Atlas is the type to not always see things right away, even if he is observant.
- Oblivious to things he refuses to believe ; Atlas tends to have a hard time coping with things when they aren't exactly what he expected. This does not mean they must be what he wants, as he isn't selfish, but a lot of the times he anticipates for something different, thus ignoring it. Yes, he will try to change the outcome of things that he knows can't change.
- Physical Strength ; Atlas simply is not built for strength in the physical sense.
- Emotional ; He is mostly clouded by his own emotions, letting personal things bleed into what should be considered professional.
- Tries to be logical ; Atlas wears a sort of mask of some logical, apathetic guy when really, he's not. A lot of the times you can see right through this.

Backstory : TBA

Other : Daemon

Edited at July 10, 2024 06:53 PM by Mercenary
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 07:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Mercenary,
Reserved ^^
Rising From Ruins | Fantasy RP | OpenJuly 6, 2024 07:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral