Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Salem
05:21:10 
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
05:19:03 NY, Malo, Arctic
Which event dye should I buy? I'm thinking Firefly and Akita
 Tropical Pickle
05:18:08 Tropickle
Oh nevermind I'm just dumb and can't read. Good on ya, Trop...
 Tropical Pickle
05:17:12 Tropickle
Question: How often does health increase? Is it every hour?
 SilverMountain
05:14:53 Silver, Luna or CWG
I tripped over a fan cord trying to get around my mom and when I stumbled They all got worried about the Fucking Fan 😭
 Ámor
05:14:07 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@emmet
Hii :)
 SilverMountain
05:09:38 Silver, Luna or CWG
Tigress sits in the grass and watches the pack.

Stats: Perception +3
Mood: Alert
 SilverMountain
05:09:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
My family hates me
T~T
 star shrine
05:03:15 star
ok thanks contin
 Fox
05:02:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- I know :(

One day I'll work part time and do art for the other half!

ET- I got called a good luck charm by some old men because as soon as I went in we scored xD
 Continental Wolves
05:02:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Star
Pregnancy last 80-96 hours labor 2-5 hours total time of 82-101 hours
 star shrine
05:01:19 star
how long does it take for the wolf to give birth ;9 all my pregnant wolfs are on hour 87 lol
 Continental Wolves
05:01:07 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Chro
Have I ever mentioned I love your pack name & nickname :0
 Eternity
05:00:03 ET
Polar
Wah-? As in WP palettes?

Fox
OOoh yeah? I wonder why
 Polargeist
04:57:49 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Aaaawh that really sucks </3 I feel for you ughh, we're not cut out to work full time man
 Fox
04:57:10 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- definitely. Was actually quite quiet tonight, but the pubs were busy earlier obv
 Polargeist
04:57:02 Chro (he/him)
ET you gotta make a calendar with dates for every palette change soon man LMAO
 Fox
04:56:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- same. But I work late nights so I kinda just go home, sleep then go back to work 😭
 Eternity
04:55:42 ET
Fox
I'll have to go again at some point *^*
 star shrine
04:55:16 star
Stray Secrets
even im jealous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : +5
Komodo Dragon : +1
    Summer Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 07:38 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Last Guardians

Dragons have always been the figures within Myths that were the Guardians of all Elemental Magic. Since they haven't been seen in over a century, the current generations all believed them to be nothing more than fairytail stories and legends. Even if they were real at some point, surely they extinct now.

However, everything is spun on it's head when an ancient and powerful dragon, known as the Dark Wyrm, rises from it's centuries long slumber, threatening to plunge the world into chaos and corrupting all Elemental Magic. When the Dark Wyrm's influence starts to spreading, causing natural disasters and strange phenomena, it awakens a deep power within the earth, calling the Dragon Guardians from their own rest. Seeing the world in turmoil and the devastation that will be wrought without their interference, they return to the realm of man to take their rightful place as the Guardians.

Despite all their combined power, the Guardians know they cannot beat the Dark Wyrm alone, he is older and stronger than all of them, his power exponentially greater than their own. So, they seek out the very bonds they had forsaken centuries ago: Riders. Only together, Dragons and Riders, can they defeat the Dark Wyrm, returning balance to the world and taking their place as the Last Dragon Riders.

| Welcome to this New Rp! It's a New Dragon & Rider Rp, and While I've Made Other Dragon/Rider Rps Before, I still ask for patience for I may need to make changes, etc. even after this Rp is opened. Thank you! |

Edited at July 3, 2024 08:27 AM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 07:45 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Rules of the Roleplay
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. Sometimes I'm not on for a couple of days, but I expect everyone to be as active as they can for the rp. Unless you are waiting for someone to post, you should be posting. Posts should be occurring every 3-ish days.
2. Reservations last 48 hours. You know how I work if they aren't done in time. You may ask for One Extention of Up to 12 Hours, but You Must Ask Before the Reservation has Expired.
4. Maximum of 2 Characters per Person for Now. 1 Dragon and 1 Rider Maximum Right Now.
5. Semi-Realism and Semi-Literacy are required. Please do not make me explain myself.
6. I had an old rule here that I removed and I don't know what to replace it with, and I'm too lazy to think of something new.
7. The Riders for This Rp will all have 1 [One] Specialization, which means they can't be a Healer, but also be an Expert at Long Range, etc.
8. For now, your own dragon and your own rider cannot be partners, this it to prevent people from not having others to post with.
9. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications for this Rp. I won't tolerate disrespect or rude behavior if your application gets denied, or your reservation/character get removed due to inactivity. If you do, I won't even give you the option to fix it or return. If you are respectful, I am often willing to work with you.
10. Try to keep things even with genders, it's much more interesting if things are diverse.
11. LGBTQ+ is welcomed and allowed here.
12. Please put your favorite Dragon Character in the other section of your form if you've read everything.
13. I will have Limited Types of Roles for Dragons and Riders. I won't be expanding on them, adding anything in, etc. If a role is taken already, please don't ask me to have that role too if it's not available.
14. Similar to the Riders, the dragons in this Rp are not the leaders or anything of their clan. They're skilled warriors, because their whole goal is to take down the Dark Wyrm. I will allow 2 [Two] Dragons who's main task is Healing.
15. If you have a Healer Dragon they MUST be Paired with a Healer Rider and Vice Versa. There's No Point in a Healer being Paired with a Warrior.

NOTE: There is no specific Hierarchy for the Roles, however, to give some structure I will be Roleplaying a Dragon who was appointed to Lead the Group by the Dragon Elders. This is so not everyone is vying for control/leadership over the group.

Choosing Your Partners
I have decided to follow the same route as in Burning.
I am allowing you guys to choose your own partners this time, I will set a Deadline that you'll need to choose by otherwise I will asign you one myself. However, there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Your character must be acceped by me First.
2. Dragons decide, so I would like you to reach out on behalf of your own dragon, if you have one, and let others come to you for your rider. Of course I can't really control this, but I'm going to pretend everyone is following it.
3. You can only be paired with the same roleplayer once, unless I say otherwise.
Might add more, Im not sure.

Edited at July 3, 2024 09:49 AM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 07:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About the Dragons
There are a variety of dragons in the world, though everyone single one of them fall into one of the classes listed below. Instead of giving them a Singular, Pre-Decided Ability, I've decided to give you more Creative Liberty with Your Dragons. You'll have to come up with the rest.

Classes
For this Rp, there will be 1 [One] Type of Each Dragon Class. If it's in Italics it has been reserved. If it is Striked then it has been taken by an accepted character. Normal font means it's open.

Fire
Ice
Water
Earth
Air
Venom
Light
Dark
Lunar
Psyche
Dream
Crystal
Storm
Seer

Remember, every dragon is different, even within the same category, so not all dragons of the same type are going to have the same abilities. Have fun, and be Unique!

Dragon Weaknesses & Strengths
These are the Strengths and Weaknesses that all Dragons Share.

For Weaknesses:
⊗ Iron Weakens & Drains Them.
⊗ Soft Belly Scales
⊗ Cannot Fly with Injured Wings

For Strengths
⊕ Longevity & Superb Healing
⊕ Resistant to Specific Types of Human Magics [Curses, Mind Control, etc.]
⊕ Enhanced Abilities Such as Speed, Strength, etc.

When Making Dragons....

For this Rp the Dragons will by Adults, which will make them 250 Years to about 800 Years [what I'm capping them at this time]. None of these dragons are above the Adult Phase, as they are being sent to try and defeat the Dark Wyrm, but also to test it's strength in case they cannot defeat it. The Dragons did not want to risk losing some of their strongest dragons in one go unless it was necessary.

In terms of size, I will be Capping the Dragons at about 28 Feet Tall at Most, and 10 Feet at the Smallest. Since I've seen some interest lengths and what not, the dragons cannot be more than Triple their Height. So if you have a 10 Foot Dragons, it can't be more than 30 Feet Long. Whereas as a 25 Foot Dragons will cap at 75 Feet long.

ALSO. I DO NOT want to see Dragons all being Maximum Height, Maximum Length, etc. Let's have some Variation People. Thank you. <3

For your dragons, though, it will be up to you to come up with their abilities and their individual weaknesses. Of course, I will have a specific set of Weaknesses that apply to ALL dragons, but each dragon will also have their own. You must have 1 Weakness for Every 1 Ability they have. So if you give them 5 Abilities, you must have 5 Weaknesses for them as well. Also HALF of their Weaknesses Need to be a Physical. This is to keep balanced, so no one's dragon is OP. If I do not think you have balanced your dragon enough, they will not be accepted.

Edited at July 6, 2024 08:36 AM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 08:03 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About the Riders

For the Riders of this Rp I've decided to stray a bit away from just humans. These will instead be more of a cross between Elves and Humans, but are still referred to as Humans [though referring to them as Elf is acceptable as well] as the two races have long since combined and there are no purebloods of either. This means appearance wise they can vary greatly in terms of appearance, and have the ability to have unnatural hair and eye colors, though their skin tones seem to be all within the natural spectrum for humans. I will aslo allow builds more similar to Dwarves. Halflings, etc. too.

In their society, though, each person has it's own specialization, with a subcategory falling within said Specialization. It sounds complicated, but it's rather straight forward once understood. For this Rp there are Two Core Specializations: Warrior & Healer.

There are No Sub-Specializations within the Category of Healer [2], but there are several for Warrior. This include: Close Range, Long Range, Mage [2], Tracker[1], and Scout[1]. There isn't a limit to Close or Long Range Warriors, but for the rest the numbers beside them reflect how many spots of each will be allowed. Note, I will lock all but Close or Long Range if I notice we don't have enough of either of the two mentioned as they should make up the core of the group.

These Riders will be considered adept in their specializations, however, they will not be experts or adept in other Specializations. They may know enough to hold their own, but there are NO Dual Specializations. Scout and Tracker are not going to be amazing warriors when it comes to fighting, but they are excellent at gathering intel and tracking.

For the Mages, yes they do have an affinity for an Element, think Bending almost. Their magic can only be one of the main elements of air, fire, earth, or water. If they bond with a dragon of the same element it will boost their Magical Strength, but if not, it has no affect on it. Other Riders will not gain magical abilities when bonded.

It's important to keep in mind that dragons haven't been seen for centuries and were long though to be myths. Which means nothing about being a Rider will come naturally at first, and they more than likely do not have ample information that is factual and true about dragons. Merely stories told to them by their elders who never would have witnessed a dragon either.

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 08:04 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Dragons
1. Vashan Basmu | M | Warrior | Venom Dragon | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Ashnah | F | Healer | Dream Dragon | High Hills Pack | Pg. 2
3. Nyanthula | F |Scout | Seer Dragon | Spellbound | Pg. 2
4. Aynabat | F | Warrior | Lunar Dragon | The Bewitched | Pg. 3
5. Vor'Malak | M |Warrior | Dark Dragon | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
6. Kerauno-Vlojak | M | Warrior | Storm Dragon | Matunda | Pg. 2
7. Aodhan | M | Warrior| Fire Dragon | The Wayne Pack | Pg. 3
8. Psyche Dragon | Reserved for Me
9. Earth Dragon Healer | Reserved for Matunda
10. Light Dragon | Reserved for Bee
11. Crystal Dragon | Reserved for Spell
12. Water Dragon | Reserved for Moose

The Riders
1. Quillon Lysander | M | Mage | The Bewitched | Pg. 4
2. Delta Ramirez | F | W-CR | Imperial Sands | Pg. 4
3. Iris Rostlina | F | Scout | Matunda | Pg. 3
4. Coriolanus De La Fuente | M | Mage | Spellbound | Pg. 4
5. Fallon Hayes | F | W-CR | The Bewitched | Pg. 5
6. Evangeline Richelieu | F | Healer | Spellbound | Pg. 5
7. Reserved for Moose

Edited at July 6, 2024 01:26 PM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 08:15 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Dragons

Name:
Class:
Specialization:
Rider:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Riders

Full Name:
Specialization: [Include Sub-Specialization]
Dragon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Partner:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at July 3, 2024 09:48 AM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 08:18 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
If You Can See This, the Rp is Open and Accepting.
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 08:24 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Vashan Basmu;
Bas to those Aquainted with Him
761 Years
Male
Class:

Venom
Specialization:

Warrior - Close Range
Rider:

Quillon Lysander
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Me. No One Has Permission to Use This, so Please Don't.

Vashan is a unique looking dragon who appears to be a combination of the Black-Necked Spitting Cobra and a Dragon. He's not the tallest of dragons when standing leisurely, only reaching about 22 feet tall. However, it's important to know that Vas can make himself appear much larger through the use of his hood, and arching his neck up high, and with his neck being on the longer side because of his more snake like build, this can be quite intimidating to see, which is the whole point.

He is quite the long specimen, being around 56 feet in length, so more than double his height, but not quite triple. His length is due to the fact that he has a elongated, wirey build with his body and tail being significantly longer than what you might expect from a dragon. To break it down, his neck is about 12 feet in length, and his body and tail share the rest of the 44 feet that remains, with it being almost evenly split down the middle, though in reality his tail is a bit longer by a couple of feet, making his body slightly shorter than his tail. This gives Vashan the unique ability of being able to balance almost entirely on his tail, as about half of it is only slightly smaller than the widge of his body, with it tapering down to a narrow point. Truthfully, Vashan looks like a snake that was designed to have legs. He can move similar to a snake, using his whole body and tail to wrap around things, not needing to use his legs to hold on. It's also important to keep in mind that the male's tail is extremely prehensile, almost like another limb than a tail with how versatile it is.

Vashan Basmu is not the beefiest of dragons in terms of build, tending to be on the leaner and wirey side. However, do not allow this to fool you into believing he is week. He is lean, but muscular in the same way that a snake is, with every inch of his body covered in powerful muscle. His legs are long and thick, able to carry his mass around with ease and at quite the speed. His front feet end in long toes that have long, hooked claws on them that are serrated on the underside of the curved. This makes them great for not only hooking into things, but shredding whatever they hook into, or giving him better purchase while climbing. His hind legs have similar feet, but whereas his front feet have five digits, include a claw on the back of his foot, his hind feet only have four, with three forward facing and one on the back. These talons are still long, but not quite as much as the front, but they're considerably more serrated, and designed to do a lot of damage if he's ever pinned belly up, much like a cat would kick at something ontop of it.

Sitting prominently on his back, connecting slightly behind the tops of his shoulder blades, are a large set of wings. Because of his how long he is, his wings have grown to a length to be able to accomadate his long build. They're shaped so that male can fly at signifcant speed instead of being clunky and ungraceful in the air. Is he more adept on land? Sure. But he's still dangerous in the air too. On his wings he has long talons he can use in various ways, almost the same as he can use the toes on his feet.

In terms of his noteable features, Vashan has several. Starting at his head, the male has a pair of bull-like horns that extend down from the side of his hood. They're thick and sturdy, able to be used offensively to headbut others. They also offer protection to his neck from the sides, which is their main function. Vas also has a pair of long fangs that extend from his upper jaw. These are his main fangs, though he has two sets he can utilize. However, unlike snakes he cannot pull these back into his mouth, so they're a constant presence on his face. These fangs extend about 6 inches outside of his mouth, and are sturdy, rather than fragile like others might expect them to be.

Bas's most noteable feature on his head is easily his cowl, though. He doesn't flare it 24/7, and like a normal cobra he can extend it at will, so when he isn't his head is that of a normal Cobras too.

He's a primarily smooth scaled thing, making him surprisingly difficult to get a grip on when in fight, as he doesn't have many ridges or spikes. However, the ones he does have serve a function and are surprisingly flexible and majority of the time they lay flat against his scales. This spines, which are similar to quills in reality, grow between some of his scales to lay against his scales. He can raise them in defense, but he doesn't often do this. These spines are typically around 5-6 inches long, and are incredibly sharp and burrowing due to the little bargs on them.

Following down his tail, there are more of these spines, until the last couple of feet are almost completely covered in this spines. He can lift them to make his tail a spiney thagomizer almost, though without the sheer power, and he can whip his tail to project the spines when needed too. These quills are incredibly sharp and will puncture and cut if someone isn't careful with them, but lucky that usually only happens when he has them raised slightly, or something really forces contact. They do not affect the use of his tail, as they move with the scales, and are flexible. These ARE venomous quills, but, as mentioned below, they only inject their venom after they're already embedded and someone tries to remove them. So even if you cut yourself on them, there is no danger of envenomation unless they have punctured you enough to come off his body.

For his coloration, Vashan has a more simplistic but still striking appearance. His entire head and neck are black until about half way down his neck, which is a few inches after his hood would stop. From there his belly scales are a rich, deep red, not quite bright red, but a deep blood color. The rest of him, though, is completely black, a void like shade that makes him exceptionally hard to spot at night. His eyes are a brighter red than his belly scales, and his horns are black too.

There is one very unique thing that Vashan is able to do though. The male has the ability to basically shift the color of the inside of his head for different displays. It's only on the inside of his hood, so you'll only see it when facing him. True to form, though, usually the male flares it red in warning, but it's rumored he can shift the color to a purple or green too. It's yet to be seen, and Vashan isn't the type to just show it for shits and giggles, so it's unlikely those colors will ever be seen except in a situation where they'd be used. [They're based on emotion.]

Personality:

Territorial | Aggressive | Surprisingly Level Headed | Prefers Solitude | Intelligent | Strategic | Experienced | Low Patience for Disrespect and Stupidity | Tolerant of Humans | Indepedent | Semi-Possessive | Unphased | Not Easily Impressed | Loves Sun Basking | Grumpy Bastard at Times | Cynical and Dry Humor | Surprisingly Enjoy Funny Things | Complex Boy

Abilities:

1. Corrosive-Venom Spray
It's known that Vashan has two types of venom that he generates offensively. The first is used in this attack and is quite different from his other. This venom, which is similar to an acid, is corrosive in nature, painfully eating away at whatever substances it encounters. The softer the surface, the faster it eats away. It isn't lethal, but it is excrutiatingly painful, especially if it gets into the blood stream, because it feels like it's burning from the inside out. If it does get into the bloodstream, the white bloodcells of the victim will eventually neutralize it, whereas if it's on the surface merely washing it off will not work. It requires a basic solution to be applied to the venom to to absorb it, or the male's own saliva to neutralize it. [Name]'s Corrosive Venom can only be sprayed at enemies from a pair of glands in the back of his throat, and there is a finite amount of venom in each gland. If it gets into the eyes it will cause temporary vision impairment or loss, possibly permanent if not treated quick enough [within 2 hours]. He will aim for the eyes.

2. Envenomation
Argueably his main attack, the Venom dragon, is, well venomous. Now there are two points in which the male can envenomate another, but it's all the same venom.

The first is through the obvious: a bite. He has two sets of fangs in his mouth, the first long pair that hands past his mandible, and the second, shorter set just behind. If the first set is broken, they will fall out, and be replaced by the second set, and then another set will grow behind. He can control if and how much he injects, and these come from glands with a finite amount as well.

The next method are the short spines seen throughout his build, which are projectiles, and he can deploy them with a mere shake of his body. When these spines are lodged into a target, they are extremely painful, and since they're barbed, they are difficult to pull out. The kicker? They don't start releaseing venom until they're disturbed. So they only release venom when one goes to pull them out, the more they're disturbed, the deeper they go and the more venom they release. Now the amount of venom is directly related to how large the spine is, as the spine hollow and will hold several millimeters worth of venom. Majority of these barbs are on his tail, especially near the tip, but he has several along the bones of his wings too.

The venom in each of these methods is a Neurotoxic Venom. Meaning it does cause excrutiating pain, as all venom does, but also causes paralysis. A low dosage of venom will cause paralysis in the limb it's been injected in, whereas a high dosage will result in full body and system paralysis. Thankfully, a single bite and single barb typically only result in a Low to Medium Dosage, rarely causing full body and system paralysis. For these dosages, the body will metabolize them on it's own, and eventually they'll return to normal usually in about 48 hours. However, several barbs or several bites, or one bite where he unleashes all of his venom, can absolutely result in death if the antivenom isn't given. The Anti-venom is a combination of his blood OR saliva and a specific flower.

3. Neurotoxic Roar
This is Vashan's ability to unleash a powerful roar at enemies that releases a neutrotoxic wave that disrupts the nervous system of those caught in it. It's by no means fatal, and won't cause any lasting damage. The closer to him you are when it hits, the stronger it is, so it can last for 10-15 minutes if you're close to him, or 3-5 minutes if you're further away. What the wave causes is a variety of combination of confusion, hallucinations, and loss of coordination. Nausea is often also a side effect, as it's just an unpleasant feeling, but whats a little vomit?

4. Poisonous Lure
Considered more of a passive ability, and one that many might not expect of a Venom dragon, Bas has the ability to secrete a pheromonal like venom from his body that is rather pleasing to senses. It causes no physical harm to those who inhale the scent, instead it tends to lure them in and calm them, sometimes even lulling them into a false sense of security. Now this can be used to make it easier to ambush, but it also can be used to calm heated quarrels and prevent violence. It wears off within minutes once no longer being inhaled. It also doesn't alter anything other than just relaxing and calming whoever inhales the scent.

5. Noxious Breath
This is not a case of bad breath. He breath smells fine. However, his breath is noxious. Typically this doesn't affect anyone unless they're standing there with their muzzle in his jaws. However, he can exhale deeply, allowing his breath to create an invisible cloud around him basically that, when others remains in it, they'll start to weaken, feel ill, and become uncomfortable until they leave it. It has no lasting effects, and no smell, so it's hard to tell when he's doing it unless you hear it. Now, he does like to use to it to subdue victims, by breathing into his prey's nostrils and face, forcing them to breath it in. But it's unlikely he would do that to any of his brethren unless they were to go rabid, and even then he'd try other methods first.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
+ Good Agility and Maneuverability
+ Deceptively Strong
+ Difficult to Grip Due to Build/Scales
+ Toxin Immunity
+ Stealthy at Night

Weaknesses
- Not the Most Graceful Flyer
- Extremely Cold Weather
- Doesn't Have the Best Defenses Build Wise
- Not a Good Swimmer. At All.
- Finite Venom

Crush:

Maybe Open
Mate:

Potentially Open
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

Open
Other:
WIP

Again. Credit to Me. Do Not Use.

Edited at July 6, 2024 08:44 AM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 09:07 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a dream dragon? (Gotta snag it before someone else does XD)
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 09:29 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Light Dragon

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us