Wolf Play : When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
04:06:41 Hallow, Eve
Man my little tester palette has grown on me a bit. I switched to default to play around with coding and it feels sad
 Zeraphia
04:06:26 Vah stalks forums
Katy

XDD very nice very nice.

Gotta have more of them
 Salom_
04:06:10 Sal, Salmon
Hallow
It looks awesome! :)
 distant-lands
04:06:05 katy | beetle
Vah,
i have been xD i have both apocalypse and norm on that and the top breeding wolves leaderboard.

and i just got ambrose on the most mush found leaderboard, but i want more *^*
 technoblade
04:05:59 Lil Techy | Techno
4/6 explorers at 3k+ BE :D
 Zeraphia
04:05:39 Vah stalks forums
Speak of the devil, one of the ladies Kalen was bred to just popped--
 Zeraphia
04:04:43 Vah stalks forums
Katy

XDD go for other leaderboards at this point.

Kalen's #9 on the Total Times Bred leaderboard right now.
 distant-lands
04:04:21 katy | beetle
Vah,
how rude of him </3

desolate lived until 20 but he's the oldest wolf i've had so far. i want one on the leaderboards, damn it xD
 Zeraphia
04:03:23 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Oh for sure! I almost had Doppelgänger for 20. But he went at 19 instead.

Heya Emmet!
 Continental Wolves
04:02:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey old fart (Vah)
 distant-lands
04:02:08 katy | beetle
Vah,
nice, we both had some luck ^^ i'm hoping comatose and larkspur live to at /least/ 20, i'd love to see a wolf live longer than that in my pack though xD
 Hallow's Eve
04:01:50 Hallow, Eve
What do you guys think of my new avatar? It's based off my cat!
 Zeraphia
04:01:08 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Nice!! Kalen and Hermes both survived this week. We'll see how long they actually last. XD
 distant-lands
04:00:17 katy | beetle
Vah,
yeah :') who knows, maybe i'll end up breeding one. i didn't lose either of my custom gals today.

ky,
very valid point!
 The Unknown
03:59:38 Unknown | Dark
It looks awesome! I can feel an addiction coming on
 Zeraphia
03:59:18 Vah stalks forums
Dark

Yup! Sooty is one of my favorite markings
 kycantina
03:59:12 ky
Katy, that just makes the payoff sweeter, getting to wait for the perfect addition
 The Unknown
03:58:51 Unknown | Dark
-WP Click-
Is it the sooty that causes the speckles?
 Zeraphia
03:58:45 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Oof that's so sad!
 distant-lands
03:56:19 katy | beetle
Vah,
yes except there's no good 45+R females for sale right now </3 gotta wait to collect more wolves lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -2
Brown Bear : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 10, 2024 11:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Mejer

Appears to be mid 20's

Masculine

Deity of Death

A cursing and a blessing it is to have Necrokinesis and the responsibility that comes with the hanging balance between life and death. The physical ability to manipulate and use those dead, either in the ground or above. Hand sticking out of a grave? That was just Mejer saying hi. With his Necrokinesis comes any other sort of death related things, making him a reaper, stalking those waiting for him at night, or during day, waiting to guide them to their afterlife. This comes with a few conditions however. Mejer is limited to his time spent in the outside world, restricted to only going out when his duty calls. Many late nights alone cloaked in the smell of death. There is also the hitch of his death manipulation. If he were to summon quite the army of dead, they have 12 hours before they turn to dust, limiting his usage of them, and draining his energy. If he isn't well rested before any sort of Necrokinesis, he physically becomes incredibly weak, requiring that he rests between any sort of usage.

Though he never mentions it, Mejer has the ability to manipulate one's memory, he likes to think of it as a transplant of memory. This is a power he solely refers to as a balance, it could make or break someone's life, good or evil. Very rarely does Mejer use it because of moral reasons and because it feels weird to manipulate someone in such a way. To use this power, Mejer has to remain completely calm and focused on what he is transplanting, as well as experiencing the feeling of the memory he is removing.

Mejer has also been given the ability of immortality.

-

Standing 7'2 in his god form and 6'2 in his human form, Mejer is a good looking fella all the way around. A sharp jawline, soft eyes, and a muscular build.

While in his godly form, his clothes are nearly all completely black, the exception being the silver accents. Black leather dress shoes, black slacks and a black button up shirt. On top of that is black fabric draped over his shoulders, making an x at the back and flowing in the front. They never fall off, no matter the wind. On the edges of the draped black fabric is a silver pattern. Large black wings with silver tips sprout from his back, and are always there in his godly form. He tucks them in unless in flight, but being that they sprout from his back, all shirts have to be custom made for him. A silver earring is in his left earlobe, it's small and hardly noticeable but he never goes without it, even in his human form.

Mejer is well shaved in both forms, his slick black hair always neat in godly form, but when he appears human it's ruffled in a controlled way. It is as dark as the nights he lurks in, the ends of his air fading into a shining silver tint. In both forms as well his eyes are a royal purple, a beauty mark right under his right eye. To the humans however, his eyes appear to be a moss green unless it's your time to fly high.

In Mejer's human form, he is always found in black Vans with white accents, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black hoodie that is worn at the edges of the sleeves. In his human form Mejer also has the tattoo of 13 on his right hand knuckles, the 1 on his pointer and 3 on his middle finger. He also has a silver ring on his left pointer finger.

-

Hardheadedness mixed with a dislike for orders is a huge issue for Mejer. If you tell him to do something, he'll walk away unless there is personal gain. A large undying desire for everything he could never have that was just outside of his fingers. The extroverted deity has always just watched the mortals and the other gods interact from a shadow, wishing he could have that ability to walk in the sun without bringing someone back to the underworld with him. He would trade everything for a mortal's lifespan just to go through the motions.

Jealousy runs through Mejers veins, making him bitter to the other gods if they catch him at a bad time. He does his best to hides the jealousy and the hate that grips his heart with a smiling mask and friendly jokes. It will never however make him feel full, Mejer it seems will always be hollow inside, deprived of any empty. However, he is an honest man, and it always comes out in an outburst of anger if he's been lying.

A workaholic, even if it isn't by choice, he'll skip out just to work, which is never ending. Often, Mejer will leave during social events to work. Because of his work, most of the things he is surrounded by are either the dead, or the entity's that help bring the souls to his stomping grounds.

-

Strengths

Dedicated

Mejer has a dedication to finish everything he starts.

Loyalty

If you need a loyal (lapdog) companion, Mejer is your dude. A undying loyalty to those he dedicates himself to, even if they treat him like shit.

Calm

In an emergency, Mejer is as cool as a cucumber. He claims its because he is used to the madness of the Fiery pits of the underworld.

-

Weaknesses

Water

Mejer has a strong dislike for water, don't even think about getting the man wet unless you want your hide hanging up to dry in his yard.

Tattoos

Although he only has the one in his human form, the god has a soft spot for admiring one's tattoos from afar, a deep look of love in his eyes like he'd never seen one before.

The Color Black

He blames his job on his love for everything black. Never to be found sporting a color other than black and silver, it truly is an issue.

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

I'll add if I think of them.

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 12, 2024 03:09 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Nevermore,
Accepted!
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 12, 2024 06:04 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~Cresil~

“The beautifully macabre is not for the faint of heart, my dear.”

Nickname(s):

Cres - Not Many Are Close Enough To Call Him By This

Bastard - For Those Damned In His Debt (Or Just Those Who Have Spent Five Minutes With Him)

Male/Masculine

Pronouns:

He/Him (Preferred)They/Them (Also Works)

A True Gentleman Never Reveals - (Though he appears to possibly be somewhere in his late twenties or early thirties in his human form)

Sexuality:

Incapable of loving, yet attracted to anyone he deems ‘appealing’ to the eye, or anyone he would find entertaining to corrupt

God of:

Hate -while hatred is the general umbrella term, Cresil could also be notably associated with chaos, corruption, and impurity

Appearance:

Devastatingly enticing is what this entity appears to be, as Cresil has lavished in the form of quite the masculine looker. Every aspect of Cresil threatens most onlookers with a subtle temptation, though he possesses just a few attributes that would suggest his godly beauty is in fact just that - a beauty unfit to be harbored by any mundane mortal. With a face structured like that to imitate a well-chiseled diamond, naturally his features are the utmost defined, yet possessing a softness that strips the man of appearing gruff or rugged by any means. The most unsettling, as well as captivating feature of this man, is the nearly translucent ice blue his eyes are: it almost appears as if there’s no color at all. What they lack in pigment though, they make up for in eerie displays of expression. Amusement - a twisted kind- is usually to be seen flourishing in his gaze, if not shrouded by faux emotions he uses to cement his manipulations on individuals unlucky enough to be caught in his fixation. The man’s lashes are a long, onyx-pointed display, complimented by thinly arched brows throned above his eyes. This man’s hair is an absolute model of neat perfection - his locks taking the hue of something akin to the dark side of the moon, being a shimmering display of pure silver highlights threaded into a more sleek, midnight base color. It’s long enough to tease at the nape of his neck, and is always combed back into a fashion worthy of admiration and envy. Catch Cresil’s hair disheveled or untame? Never. It is, perhaps, the single aspect of this entity that is not tainted by his chaotic inner workings and aura.

Cresil towers over most at the formidable height of 6’4 in his human form - there is such a thing as too tall ladies and gentlemen, and Cresil regards that height as being above his own. This man’s build is that of a more rectangular, graceful lithe figure. Slender, yet not scrawny. Toned, yet not overbearingly muscled. It could be said he appears to be a nimbler creature, which would be a proper observation. Cresil’s complexion is that of a milkier tone, not being light enough to convey a sickly tint, but possessing no trace of warmth either. In addition to this light complexion, there are no stains of any kind visibly cratering this entity with imperfection, something he would not stand for even on his worst day. All things considered, he appears to be a man who embodies what it truly means to be in one’s prime.

As for godly appearance, seldom does Cresil indulge himself in such a form unless he’s attempting to intimidate, or is in a severe fit of volatility. Having no distinct form per se, it is a sight that betrays a mortal understanding of what any entity should look like. Notably, his form is comprised of mists that match the color of his mortal hair scheme, serpentine tendrils of darkness that writhe in agitation that dwell in the mists, and what could only be perceived as fiery, crimson flames for eyes that embody the definition of seething hatred. If the primary makeup of his daunting figure can be considered skin, then Cresil’s bodily form is an ever-changing swirl of shadows and flames that burn an unearthly hue of red. Jagged spikes protrude from what can appear to be shoulders, down the length of what could be considered his spine, and taper down together to form the sinister display of a barbed tail. If there was any sight that could capture the unholy vision of the distinct essence of animosity and the fall of goodwill, it would be that of Cresil’s godly form.

Personality:

A deity embodying the concepts of impurity, corruption, utter chaos, and ultimately hatred. ‘Foul demon’ some aware of his less than benevolent divinity would revere him as. ‘Lord of Enmity’ those more ancient would have whispered. ‘The End of All Things Holy’ those far older would declare. Many faces Cresil has worn, and many names he has gone by, though the waves of ruin and annihilation that echo behind each step he takes on the mortal plane have never ceased to change. He would be the kind of creature to stand joyously in the ashes of crumbled civilizations, relish in bathing in the blood of those he’s set out to watch fall, and ultimately would flock to any scene where chaos and disarray are sure to blossom. And should this individual so decide, Cresil will intervene in certain affairs in various manners to derive pleasure from aiding in manifesting an explosive result.

In simple terms, Cresil is entirely malicious. Utterly vile, and vindictive. Not to mention spiteful and disgustingly arrogant with all that he does. There are truly no good qualities harboring within the makeup of this deity - unless one could count on the fact that he’s proficiently good in terms of being the absolute worst entity alive. He inflicts misery and misfortune onto those both innocent and non for the fun of it, and so one could imagine the things he’d be willing to enact when it comes to waging war against an enemy. Regardless of his victim, Cresil displays a streak of cunning that should very well be envied by the masses. His careful deceits and beautifully crafted manipulations are almost impressive, if not for how cruel and malevolent his tactics are.

Finding oneself in the debt of Cresil, though, is a horrible predicament. More often than not Cresil will go out of his way to work people into owing him various favors by one means or another. Very few times, however, will Cresil adhere to his end of any bargain in the way he may lead his victims to believe. Anyone with a decent wit about them would know just how entirely untrustworthy Cresil is, regardless of the wonders he promises, and how capable he actually is of fulfilling them. It would be an entirely impossible feat for him to pass up any opportunity that even remotely hints at the possibility of manifesting some kind of mayhem or misfortune onto another. Although when the tables turn on him, Cresil does not take kindly to be on the receiving end of the very things he inflicts onto everyone and everything around him.

“It’s not my fault I find unnecessary happiness so repulsive, it’s simply in my nature to destroy it.”

Abilities:

Primary Abilities:

Curses; Cresil is more than capable of inflicting curses on individuals and communities alike, most often pertaining to corrupting someone with unbridled animosity or manifesting an aura of misfortune of varying degrees. There is a decent variety to the extent and types of curses he can inflict on his target(s), and if he himself is not the one to break the curses attachment, or if it doesn’t break after it runs its course, there are few things capable of disbanding them. A miraculously gifted healer, or even a stronger power that can cancel out his own are a couple of things that can override him.

Psychological Influence; Most often, Cresil uses this ability to inflict intense psychological and emotional distress. It can become rather debilitating depending on how focused and driven he is to cause any level of suffering, though in the case of the extremes he has been capable of descending individuals into a state of complete and utter madness. Cresil also has the means to haunt individuals by using their own fear and insecurities against them, exploiting vulnerability most often for his own gain, and occasionally amusement. Of course, an individual who has an applaudably strong mental will can defy his psychological influence, perhaps not completely, but to a great degree depending on the person. The most dangerous aspect of overcoming Cresil’s direct power though is the potential he may become intrigued, and by association, potentially obsessed with why and how someone was capable of defying him.

Manifestations of Hatred; The creation of dark, twisted entities that are composed of hatred and sinister energy alone, Cresil gives these creatures a sentience dictated by his will. They tend to be his agents of destruction when it comes to him desiring lesser things to do his bidding for him, or to serve him in some self-serving scheme. They are by no definition ‘perfect’ beings, and because most of these creatures have parts of his own life force weaved into their sentience, direct harm to them can be felt by Cresil, which can put him at a mild disadvantage.

Minor Abilities:

Immortality; Very self-explanatory

Hostility Aura; Cresil’s presence alone, more so on the mortal plane, is enough to breed hostility and animosity in the immediate vicinity. While his presence doesn’t always promise a chaotic disruption to the area surrounding him, it is intense enough to be difficult to defy at the very least a sense of mild agitation if he does not suppress how strong he comes off.

Sacrificial Gain; Sacrifices made in his name or in the spirit of the concepts he’s both associated with and have reign over benefit him in the sense that they grant him more potent power, though only through a mortal’s voluntary choice to make a sacrifice versus being compelled to do something in his favor through his direct intervention.

Strengths:

Manipulation; Cresil has never needed godly power to manipulate everything and everyone around him, and through cunning and wit, finds it very appealing and easily done to maneuver things around to better serve him or his godly aspirations

Stamina; Cresil is an individual who is very capable of operating at maximum for an extended period of time, being very acutely aware of his boundaries and limitations for both power and what he can endure

Intelligent; Cresil’s sheer intellect is a dangerous thing to trifle with. There is little he does without a semblance of complex thought behind it, and even fewer are things he finds difficult to comprehend.

Calculated; Nearly every action, word, and breath Cresil takes is carefully planned and executed with near-absolute precision. He’s naturally aligned to analyzing both situations and people alike thoroughly, preferring to distinguish the risks and benefits of whatever he may involve himself with, and keeping a variety of contingency plans in place in his back pocket. While he prefers to be several steps ahead of everyone around him, Cresil also finds value and thrill to some degree of spontaneity and acting on impulse if need be to create an unpredictable illusion of his operations.

Weaknesses:

Balance; As much as Cresil thrives on disarray, even his godliness becomes threatened when the delicate balance that keeps the gears moving around him begins to come undone. While he is more attuned to taking advantage of a major disruption in balance, it is also in his own best interest to ensure there is at least some effort on his part to maintain equilibrium.

Inability to Love; However he came into existence, there is no part of Cresil capable of feeling or harboring a genuine love for anyone or anything. He considers satisfaction and pleasure to be what love feels like, but he is wholly incapable of experiencing the real thing.

Apathetic; Emotions are something that rarely - if ever - sway Cresil if he takes the time to consider them at all. He simply sees less value in catering to emotion when logic or opportunity is often the more pragmatic approach to better serve his needs and desires. This isn’t to say he doesn’t consider them when necessary, or for the select few whose feelings he may be more mindful of, but typically Cresil only sees the value of emotions if they serve him and his interests.

Obsessive; When Cresil becomes fixated on an idea, goal, vision, -or more concerningly- a person, he has the potential to become engrossed in a full-fledged obsession to a very unhealthy degree. While having an obsessive drive serves his ambitions well, when it comes to personal matters and relations, it becomes a dangerous and relentless pursuit.

Chaos; Anything that pertains to orchestrating mass madnessSuffering; Cresil absolutely feasts off of others’ misery whether he had a hand in it or not

Himself; To an unhealthy degree, Cresil has manifested a narcissism that grossly redefines the label of what it means to truly be a ‘narcissist’

Storms; If only to idly sit back and enjoy the kind of ruin and mass destruction storms are capable of

Mind Games; He thoroughly enjoys playing with the heads of most he comes to be in the presence of

Dislikes:

Being Challenged; Anyone who challenges his superiority complex is not going to be met with a considerate entity

His time being wasted; with a passion for sparking disarray, naturally, he loathes anyone or anything taking up too much of his time when there’s potential for him to be creating chaos elsewhere

Peace; It’s very simple, long interludes of no action to thrive off of bores him to death, and his survival instincts will kick in to get the ball rolling in disturbing any tranquil scene

Restlessness; The sensation of feeling antsy bothers him to his core, therefore idle hands are something he is rarely afflicted by

Filth; despite being an embodiment of disorder, at the very least when it comes to his appearance, Cresil maintains a pristine image and highly prefers his more frequented spaces to adhere to his standards of cleanliness

Affiliations:
Open, PM me!

Other:
Let me know if there’s anything I should tweak, I’m more than willing to make a few alterations!

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 12, 2024 07:39 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Edling,
Also accepted!
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 16, 2024 01:10 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
~ Lryssa ~
-Known by many names and while she goes by only one now, few deities would know her original name; Leto- (she changed her name at some point)
Nickname: Lyra (by a select few)
Appears to be younger 20's (technically ageless)
Sex: Female
Role:
Deity of Life
~
Major Abilities;
Being a Deity of Life comes with the ability to create life. From small plants and animals to mortal human souls, each pulled from the very essence of the universe. Sometimes guiding those chosen mortal souls onto the next life within the universe. Along with this, she is able to manipulate the power of light, bending the waves to her will.
-These actions are not without cost, however, requiring large amounts of energy and fortitude. Often leaving her drained and exhausted from overuse, thus used sparingly-
She also holds the power of creation, while stunted from absolute creation, Lyra is still able to create many wonders.
Minor Abilities;
Immortality - pretty self-explanatory
Healing - with creating life comes the ability to negate illnesses and most injuries, this ability does cost her energy and can cause her to tire quickly if overused.
~
Appearance:
227881_QLaPaUW9.png
(Image credits to @Hera on picrew)
[God Form] - Lyra is often described as ethereal and everlasting, her beauty is like that of the sun's. -- Long silky golden hair hangs over her shoulders, cascading down her back in waves. Slender narrow shoulders and a divinely crafted figure, slim and shapely without being skinny yet still possessing a full figure. Sharp jawline and soft cheekbones, with a slender nose and full lips curved up in a smile. Clear blue eyes like that of the sky, shine like gems. A large pair of white feathered wings rise from her back, the tips shining gold. -- She wears a golden ivy crown upon her brow, and a simple golden necklace with a pearl pendant, one she's rarely seen without, even in human form.(perhaps a gift from another deity?) She wears a simple yet elegant dress, accented on the top and bottom with a golden ivy motif. The back cut low to allow room for her wings. Often found barefoot or with simple sandals. She has small ivy and flower markings that wrap around her ankles. Lyra has a warm and comforting presence, likened to basking in the sun's rays.
~
[She stands about 6'2 in her god form, while her human form drops to roughly 5'8.]
~
[Human Form]- Lyra maintains many of her features, long golden hair and sky-blue eyes. However, her figure is a bit fuller, with wider set shoulders and a slightly larger frame. Two small birthmarks, one under her right eye and the other to the left of her nose. In this form, her wings are often hidden away unless in flight. Simple golden earrings, bearing beautiful blue gemstones. Along with a golden chain bracelet on her right wrist. Often dressed in casual light-blue tops with jeans and sneakers. Yet most notable is the faint white markings along her cheekbones and up her forehead, that seem to glow with a soft light. Few mortals are actually able to see this, only the young, elderly, and animals. There is a small hidden tattoo of the number 13 on the inside of her left wrist.
1493001_5vyXFp4A.png
(Image credits to @Malachitinous on picrew)
Personality:
A gentle-mannered nature and always willing to help or offer comfort in painful moments, offering understanding to others when they need it most. Although she abhors the death of the living, Lyra has come to accept that that too is part of this never-ending cycle.
While she absolutely adores the living Lyra isn't one to guide them, knowing that if she were to do so would make their mortal lives meaningless. She will offer guidance when asked or necessary, but she isn't about to give them all the answers.
|Compassionate to everyone, regardless of their role and their relationship. Showing unending kindness and care to all things in the universe, only wishing for everything to thrive.
|Forgiving no matter the crime, Lyra has an understanding and respect that the cycle must continue, even if it has its sad/bitter parts. But she always forgives mistakes, as those too are just part of the nature of the universe.
|Nurturing and often described as motherly, she looks after all living and mortal souls. Lyra just wishes to help all, even if they are at odds.
Lyra's patience seems almost unending, even when most have long since lost hope or sense of calm, Lyra remains calm and patient. However, she does have a limit, most commonly when continued disrespect is shown towards her creations. While Lyra does have a severe dislike for violence and sees anger as an ugly emotion, she isn't without the capability for anger. It is very uncommon for this to happen as the last time such an event happened it had been during the in-fighting amongst the deities, thus she has vowed not to repeat such an event. Yet it is not impossible, should she be pushed far enough.
Her relationship with the other deities isn't something one could simply define, as it can be a tad complex. Seeing as she often treats the Love and Peace deities as children in a way, although considering War a sort of sibling one could say. Death is perhaps the only one she truly sees as an equal as the two of them play an integral part in the universe's cycle. Hate on the other hand, well it's safe to say they have a strained relationship, while she does acknowledge his role Lyra finds it hard to get along with this deity.
~
Strengths;
Committed -
Lyra has a promise to herself, to always be there
Trusting -
Even if you have faults, she always believes in the good in everyone
Gentle -
Always able to carry herself with grace and ease, even in dire situations.
Weaknesses;
Optimism -
While for most this would be a good thing, for Lyra it often means she sometimes neglects to think of anything that could go wrong
Beautiful Vistas -
Despite being able to see amazing sights whenever she wishes, Lyra still often finds herself stopping to just admire the scenery or beautiful things.
Anything Golden or Blue -
Perhaps it could be due to her connection to the sun and the sky, but Lyra has a weak spot for golden trinkets and blue gems.
Affiliations: [Open]
[Mejer] - A deity who without would make her job arbitrary, one she respects and holds in high esteem. For without him the cycle she fights so hard to protect would crumble. (She only wished he could see, how she won't admit but she could get lost in his purple eyes...Yet she can't bring herself to say anything to him about this.)
-
Other;
Let me know if I need to make any changes or anything that needs tweaking! I'll be happy to make ajustments^^

Edited at July 19, 2024 04:43 AM by East MountainClan
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 16, 2024 02:59 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Shiloh

"bringer of Shalom"

Appears to be about twelve years old, but she is as old as the other deities

Sex

Female

Role

Deity of Peace

Abilities

Emotional Manipulation - She can sense the emotions of others and manipulate them to either cause distress when they are doing something that would disturb the peace or to feel contentment when they are in the right place doing the right thing. People often chalk up her more distressing emotional manipulation to discontentment, a conscience, or logic in the face of danger. It is easier to manipulate someone who is more emotionally neutral. She would have a difficult time manipulating someone who was feeling an extreme emotion such as depression or rage.

She has the ability to identify the core root of issues and disagreements and is much better at coming up with compromises than humans or the other deities, but she generally does not intervene so obviously and tries to manipulate things from afar.

Shapeshifting

She can take on different forms although she does have preferences and is only seen in female forms.

Minor

Immortality

Appearance

She has an oval face shape. Depending on the state of the world she can be a round-faced cherubic child or thin and angular particularly highlighting her cheekbones and causing her cheeks to look sunken and hollow. She has heavy hooded eyes that shade dark irised eyes. Her forehead is wide and smooth. She has thin brows that arch over her eyes and thick lashes. She has medium tan skin. She has dark brown hair that comes down in waves.

She looks like a young child, not yet a teenager, but her eyes reveal her age and wisdom. She has a small mouth although her lips are full and pinkish in color. She wears white clothing that has bloodstains from where she has waded into the middle of conflicts, but she, herself is clean. Her hands and arms are strong and steady ready to support others. She often keeps her sleeves rolled up and her hair tied up out of the way. She doesn't have enough hands to hold her hem out of the refuse of the ground, which is why it has become dirty.

She has permanent tear stains streaking down her face. Her nose is small and button-like with a shallow nose bridge. She is awkwardly lanky like a growing child that has not filled out. She does not have much of a bust or hips which is a more rectangular body shape. She has long limbs and is thinly built. She has callouses on her knees from kneeling and petitioning people to get along. She often wears a wreath of greenery or flowers in her hair and she likes to push a flower behind her ear. She does enjoy different hairstyles that will keep her hair out of her face such as braids. She has large white feathered wings which she uses to shelter others underneath. She can use her wings to soar high above the problem to get better perspective.

Personality

It takes determination to be a deity of peace in a world where balance is found and cycles are formed. She works to bind things together and bring rightness to the world that will hopefully bring everyone peace, however, many of her peers are working for the opposite. She is a quieter individual who comes across as meek and timid, but she can be very firm. She has to be willing to wade into war and blood to bring together those who are in conflict and help them find a way to negotiate and come to a peaceful solution. She has to be willing to approach those who are hurting to find out what they need to heal. She is quick to listen to others, and she will not avoid conflict if that will in the end lead to greater deeper peace. She wants everyone to reach their full potential and to help them find a way to feel fulfilled and useful.

Although she stands firm on her convictions, there is a part of her that is a people pleaser. She wants everyone to be happy and content. She is often stressed by the cares and woes of so many people. She cares deeply for them. She is slow to anger and is generally an even-tempered person. She is patient, as she tries to arrange things for the best. She often finds herself lonely, because it seems that no one else wants peace, and she is the only one working for that end. She becomes angry when people try to conquer in her name claiming they want peace when they should stop fighting. She will wage her own war against warring people who fight in her name devoting them to destruction.

People often undervalue peace and are quick to wade into the next conflict pressing their own will against others. She becomes overwhelmed by the constant destruction and is not sure how to stop it. She has to look away and remove herself from the world so that she doesn't become overwhelmed and depressed. Sometimes she needs to look at the bright parts of life such as baby animals. Her favorite flower is baby's breath, and she loves wildflowers. She enjoys watching nature and things grow. She finds peace by still waters and loves the green in nature. She also likes to be up in the clouds near the blue sky.

Strengths

Patience

She knows that good things take a lot of work, and she is good at not being annoyed when things don't go her way. She just keeps trying.

Determination - She keeps working at what she thinks needs to happen and doesn't give up even when she is overwhelmed and saddened by the brokenness she is surrounded with.

Compassion and Ability to Listen

She has great empathy for others and loves to listen. It helps her pinpoint what is wrong.

Weaknesses

Chaos

It makes her feel very sad and hurts her. She hates wars and natural disasters.

Loneliness

She feels like she understands everyone, but no one understands her

She has a tendency to always think she is right and that she knows how to solve problems best. (It's often true.) She rarely admits that she is wrong, wants to have her way, and doesn't like giving in.

Affiliations

Lyrissa: Pm me

Mejer: Not as diametrically opposed to death as you might think, but a little uncomfortable with how discontent and jealous he is. Sometimes when someone can't be healed then death is the more peaceful option.

Zephyr: Pm me

Amias: Shiloh and Amias can bicker like siblings. She tries to calm him during his rages and help him find peace within his inner turmoil. She appreciates his ability to listen and be compassionate as she wants someone to share her woes about her struggles to help others find peace.

Cresil: She tries to guide people away from Cresil's influence. She finds herself in conflict with him quite frequently. They butt heads as she believes her way is the right way and tries to impose on him while he is ready to make trouble however he can.

Other

Edited at July 22, 2024 05:16 PM by Sir Froggington
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 16, 2024 03:21 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Cancelled, didn't realize Edling was accepted as hate!
:)

Edited at July 16, 2024 03:42 PM by Caribou Creek
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 17, 2024 07:38 PM

the blood keepers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:Zuni: age:looks around in her early 20's. Yet she claims to have no age: for she grows in the cycle of life.sex:female role:deity of life abilities:if she touches somthing,at will she can summon a mass of any plant or animal, making them out of cells in the air. Immortal, however can be affected ill by wounds. Can use her mind to pry into any mind , however , strong subjects can reject. appearance: has ivy hanging over half her face , but when her eyes are uncovered , her eyes are a blue and green like whirlpools into the deep sea of her soul. She has the delicate, slanted ears of a deer , and feathery wings of an eagle. Her dark hair peers out from the ivy in black strands: flowing and gentle , like the curves in a river. Her body is sleek and thin, Fit for agile activities. personality: her soul is sensitive , yet tough. And her heart is kind. She loves sitting in the sun, and swimming in water, and flying high into the sky.strengths: her strength, both physical and mental, comes from the life of the world. She can feed off of the power of plants and animals, at anytime. weaknesses: appalled to death , and pain , of any type. She can be immobilized if she feels even the slightest mind of any depressed, in pain , or on the verge of death or mental , and emotional harm.affiliations: is connected to anything nature wise , connected to the mind and life of the world itself, and every inhabitant in the planet.
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 18, 2024 08:00 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Please add more to the personality! I ask for at least 250 words :)

East MountainClan said:
Name:
~ Lryssa ~
-Known by many names and while she goes by only one now, few deities would know her original name; Leto- (she changed her name at some point)
Nickname: Lyra (by a select few)
Appears to be younger 20's (technically ageless)
Sex: Female
Role:
Deity of Life
~
Major Abilities;
Being a Deity of Life comes with the ability to create life. From small plants and animals to mortal human souls, each pulled from the very essence of the universe. Sometimes guiding those chosen mortal souls onto the next life within the universe. Along with this, she is able to manipulate the power of light, bending the waves to her will.
-These actions are not without cost, however, requiring large amounts of energy and fortitude. Often leaving her drained and exhausted from overuse, thus used sparingly-
She also holds the power of creation, while stunted from absolute creation, Lyra is still able to create many wonders.
Minor Abilities;
Immortality - pretty self-explanatory
Healing - with creating life comes the ability to negate illnesses and most injuries, this ability does cost her energy and can cause her to tire quickly if overused.
~
Appearance:
227881_QLaPaUW9.png
(Image credits to @Hera on picrew)
[God Form] - Lyra is often described as ethereal and everlasting, her beauty is like that of the sun's. -- Long silky golden hair hangs over her shoulders, cascading down her back in waves. Slender narrow shoulders and a divinely crafted figure, slim and shapely without being skinny yet still possessing a full figure. Sharp jawline and soft cheekbones, with a slender nose and full lips curved up in a smile. Clear blue eyes like that of the sky, shine like gems. A large pair of white feathered wings rise from her back, the tips shining gold. -- She wears a golden ivy crown upon her brow, and a simple golden necklace with a pearl pendant, one she's rarely seen without, even in human form.(perhaps a gift from another deity?) She wears a simple yet elegant dress, accented on the top and bottom with a golden ivy motif. The back cut low to allow room for her wings. Often found barefoot or with simple sandals. She has small ivy and flower markings that wrap around her ankles. Lyra has a warm and comforting presence, likened to basking in the sun's rays.
~
[She stands about 6'2 in her god form, while her human form drops to roughly 5'8.]
~
[Human Form]- Lyra maintains many of her features, long golden hair and sky-blue eyes. However, her figure is a bit fuller, with wider set shoulders and a slightly larger frame. Two small birthmarks, one under her right eye and the other to the left of her nose. In this form, her wings are often hidden away unless in flight. Simple golden earrings, bearing beautiful blue gemstones. Along with a golden chain bracelet on her right wrist. Often dressed in casual light-blue tops with jeans and sneakers. Yet most notable is the faint white markings along her cheekbones and up her forehead, that seem to glow with a soft light. Few mortals are actually able to see this, only the young, elderly, and animals. There is a small hidden tattoo of the number 13 on the inside of her left wrist.
1493001_5vyXFp4A.png
(Image credits to @Malachitinous on picrew)
Personality:
A gentle-mannered nature and always willing to help or offer comfort in painful moments, offering understanding to others when they need it most. Although she abhors the death of the living, Lyra has come to accept that that too is part of this never-ending cycle.
|Compassionate to everyone, regardless of their role and their relationship. Showing unending kindness and care to all things in the universe, only wishing for everything to thrive.
|Forgiving no matter the crime, Lyra has an understanding and respect that the cycle must continue, even if it has its sad/bitter parts. But she always forgives mistakes, as those too are just part of the nature of the universe.
|Nurturing and often described as motherly, she looks after all living and mortal souls. Lyra just wishes to help all, even if they are at odds.
~
Strengths;
Committed -
Lyra has a promise to herself, to always be there
Trusting -
Even if you have faults, she always believes in the good in everyone
Gentle -
Always able to carry herself with grace and ease, even in dire situations.
Weaknesses;
Optimism -
While for most this would be a good thing, for Lyra it often means she sometimes neglects to think of anything that could go wrong
Beautiful Vistas -
Despite being able to see amazing sights whenever she wishes, Lyra still often finds herself stopping to just admire the scenery or beautiful things.
Anything Golden or Blue -
Perhaps it could be due to her connection to the sun and the sky, but Lyra has a weak spot for golden trinkets and blue gems.
Affiliations: [Open]
[Mejer] - A deity who without would make her job arbitrary, one she respects and holds in high esteem. For without him the cycle she fights so hard to protect would crumble. (She only wished he could see, how she won't admit but she could get lost in his purple eyes...Yet she can't bring herself to say anything to him about this.)
-
Other;
Let me know if I need to make any changes or anything that needs tweaking! I'll be happy to make ajustments^^

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 19, 2024 01:26 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

~Amias~

"Where there is love there is also pain. But if you show me the most damaged and darkened parts of your soul, my dear, I can show you how brightly you still shine..."

Ageless | Appears mid-late 20s

Sex

Agender | Male vessel

Role

Deity of Love

Abilities

Minor

|Immortality|

Self explanatory

Major

|Literal Empathy|

The exact emotions of a person can be fully felt by Amias. To go along with this, he can also aid others in feeling exactly what he feels. Amias has the ability to be able to show any mortal how to see the good in themselves, even if they themselves think it has all been lost.

|Perfect Manipulation|

No mortal can resist the will of Amias in direct conversation. He will trick, swoon, lie, and persuade until one is unable to argue with him further and must accept his desire.

|Insatiable Desire|

The spark of desire quickly engulfs a mortal in a flame of passion. Amias, a veritable flamethrower, feeds and grows the internal fire of mortals, disrupting lives as impassioned individuals give everything up to feed desires. However, where there is no initial mortal spark, Amias can not make fire.

Appearance

Amias stands at a fairly striking 6'3 in mortal form, just a couple inches shorter than his fellow diety of hate. Like love itself, he can be quite intimidating at first glance. This deity's skin is extremely pale, his flesh tinged lightly pink. His eyes are lidded and sultry, accompanied by dark, thick lashes and cool pigmentation beneath them. The color of his eyes themselves are a striking bright white, void of any other color aside from his black pupils. Despite their lack of color, they hold an astounding amount of emotion; namely passionate desire and lust. His face is slender and defined, his cheekbones high-set and his jaw chiseled nearly to perfection. The bridge of his nose is straight and long, but rounded and buttoned at the tip, curving ever so slightly. His body is lithe and toned, appearing healthily fit. His chest and shoulders are quite broad, and his arms are lined with lean muscle.

This deity's hands are large, gentle, and soft to the touch, his fingers long and slender, often adorned with silver and rose-gold rings. A golden necklace glitters around his neck, resting against his warm chest. His hair is a soft and flowing white, long enough to fall past his shoulders and partially down his back. His roots are a soft and creamy blonde, gentle on the eyes. No matter the length, Amias' locks tend to remain lush, shiny, and well kepmt. Blonde stubble coveres his chin and part of his jaw, softening his defined and harsher features. His lips are somewhat full, tinted pink like the very blush that crosses his cheeks.

Amias' choice in clothing is often light in color and silky, comfortable to wear and soft to touch. Fashion be damned, he doesn't like to layer himself in fabric, preferring to appear easy to access and inviting.

Image @Hera on Picrew

Personality

Empathetic | Impulsive |Passioniate | Reliable |Loyal |True

Untameable, wild, reckless...yet tender, caring, and soft; Amias has two seemingly opposing sides to his personality. Upon first meeting he is one to swoon, carrying with him an air of seductive charm that easily wraps most around his fingers. He is alluring, his voice sultry and tempting to any mortal who may hear. It is clear from the start that Amias is passionate about everything he does, but specifically invested in those he finds to be special. He is an extremely dependable soul, easy to rely on and easy to speak to. His hyper-sensitivity to emotion makes him an active and empthetic listener.

Amias is one who cares deeply, even about things some may think to be fickle or useless. He enjoys making others feel seen and heard, and will often go to great lengths to achieve this. His desire for intimacy in any regard is evident in all aspects of everything he does, striving for a closeness that simply cannot be achieved. He nurtures those who need it, but also has a tendency to fuel flames that need not be spread, leading to raging fires and disasterous consequences.

This deity is not just one of love, but also one of great lust. He is reckless and impulsive, not one to listen to reason once his mind and heart are set on something. His desires often take charge, overriding his sense of rationality even in situations where it may be dire. His rage is visceral on the rare occasions in which it makes itself known, cutting painfully deep into any who dare oppose him. Love and pain go hand in hand, and that is very much evident within the way Amias functions.

He may not be honest, but he is true. Love is never wrong, but it is often irrational and misguided, in turn making Amias an unpredictable and somewhat untrustworthy soul. His emotions and feelings are true, but he can also be quite the master manipulater, confusing love with lust.

Strengths

-Loyal: The loyalty of Amias goes unmatched. Whether or not his trust is earned, he is loyal until the end. His empathy runs deep, bringing him to a place where he feels the need to help anyone, even those void of the very thing he embodies.

-Determined: Steadfast, head-strong, and passionate, Amias is a soul who aims to finish anything he starts, regardless if it ends in the way he planned it to or not. One can count on him to aid in their own desires and passions.

-Tender: Although he has bouts of fury, Amias is overall a gentle and tender soul. His touch is both light as a feather and firm as steel, gripping and all encompassing. Filled with compassion and the desire to bring tenderness to even the most hardened of souls.

Weaknesses

-Impulsive: It is common for Amias to act on his heart, not thinking at all about whatever repercussions may follow suit. He is reckless with decision-making and often doesn't want to listen to reason.

-Easily Hurt: Amias as an individual is easily emotionally disrupted. As someone who feels so strongly, it is extremely easy to cause him pain. He is very emotionally invested in everything he does, and even more so when it comes to others. When hurtful words or situations arise, he is likely to crumble.

-Possessive: This deity has a tendency to be quite protective and possessive over anything he finds to be valuable to him. Items, people, even certain other deity's can spark a flame of possessiveness so strong it can easily turn to violence. In turn he can lose his sense of self, especially when angry.

Affiliations:

Death: Open

Life: Open

War: Open

Peace: Despite being around the same age, Amias views Shiloh as a younger sister of sorts, and yet...she seems to be the only deity able to reason with him. His outbursts and impulses are eased by her presence, Shiloh serving as a therapist in some sense. She calms the flames of his raging desires, and eases his emotions when he's been hurt or worked up

Other

Edited at July 21, 2024 10:35 PM by Caribou Creek

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us