Wolf Play : The Spartan Pride | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:25:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

When you unlock them go to jungle or tundra, those are the best.
 Eternity
02:25:23 ET
I find jungle is best during winter, but it can be pretty expensive in terms of health potions and healing your team haha.

How're you enjoying exploring every half hour? :D
 The Unknown
02:25:18 Unknown | Dark
Ooo okay! I love exploring and I found out that if I buy enough moves at once I make a profit off grinding so I'm going to grind explore all day
 The Unknown
02:24:30 Unknown | Dark
Lol of course during winter. Where should I go for winter then?
 Boeing
02:24:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Unknown
Once you unlock Jungle, of you want mush then you never leave lop
 Inferno Abyss
02:24:11 Raven, Flame
Unknown
Depends on your preference. I use Jungle :')
 technoblade
02:24:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

Forest is the best during any season but winter
 The Unknown
02:23:21 Unknown | Dark
Which is the best for mush grinding? I've been going through the forest to level up
 Ecifircas
02:21:58 
For every 10 overall territory levels you have, you unlock a new terrain. So you unlock Swamp at overall territory level 10, and Jungle at 20, and so on until you unlock Tundra at level 50.
 teddy
02:21:12 its yellow
mac
i think 10
 Boeing
02:20:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Every 10 levels
 Rogue Wildfires
02:20:30 Mac and Cheese
How many levels do you need to change your location you explore in?
 Boeing
02:20:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy what are you doing
 Desolation
02:17:36 Deso the 👻
I gotta bounce

Peace chat <3
 Tiny Village
02:15:26 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Amygdala
02:13:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
LW nimble foot...not to bad for dodging attacks
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:11:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Goddamit why are you not HW🥲
 Poe
02:02:36 
-WP Click-
He is quite the cutie.
 Inferno Abyss
02:01:41 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Aww, well you deserve each other. I'm sure he'll keep doing you well :D
 Nevermore.
02:00:45 Never/Nev
Fiery

He does *^* Makes me wonder every day what I did to deserve such a horse. He is a dream come true 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Spartan Pride | Lion Rp | Open!August 6, 2024 09:47 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

S H I V A

danger.jpg

Credits to petra128 on DA
Desired Rank: Queen. Simple as... But it can wait.
Number of Hunter's Marks: 4?

Appearance

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 400 pounds and stands at 4 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status, their being, their pride. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever. Shiva can be quite fun to be around in the right mood, but she has learned to push people away and this friendlier personality rarely rears its head.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride. She is most certainly a dominant creature, and there is nothing she hates more than being talked down to. Being underestimated, though, is always a treat; it makes it all the sweeter when she obliterates the lion or lioness who made the fatal mistake of looking down on her.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

None

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Kin

Open

Other

deadly.jpg