01:36:08 
I'm probably gonna breed it hopefully get more
 The Amethyst
01:35:44 
Oo so I got 233 off?
 Night Shade
01:35:37 Graves | Chaos
Amethyst,
Sure. Are you wanting to sell it or breed it?
 Lazy Kingdom
01:35:07 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
im hoping she gives good pups xD, she is my last breeder alive ;.;
 Night Shade
01:34:56 Graves | Chaos
A few days ago the price for Dark Fallows was 800 mush, today the lowest is 333
 Arctic Moon
01:34:41 NY, Malo, Arctic
You spy 1 Freddy Moonfang

What a name for a werewolf
 The Amethyst
01:34:35 
Chaos

Can you see whether mine is expensive or no?
 Starlight Serpent
01:34:29 Star Snek | She/her
Dragon
Honestly, I think she looks great as is!
 Starlight Serpent
01:33:51 Star Snek | She/her
Aedra
He's awesome!

Amethyst
I bought mine for 500 mush, but the price might've changed since then
 Long Wang
01:33:23 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Oops forgot wolf link:
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
01:33:09 Graves | Chaos
Amethyst
It depends on the user. Sometimes they're really expensive, sometimes they're cheap.
 Long Wang
01:32:53 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Gear/decor ideas?
 The Amethyst
01:31:32 
How much are dark fallows? I just got one for 100
 Moonflower87
01:31:17 
Aedra

Thanks. I have plans already for him.
 The Night Walker
01:29:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Moonflower
I'm sure he'll look nice. Have fun :]
 Moonflower87
01:29:12 
Aedra

I'm going to customise him.
 The Night Walker
01:28:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Moonflower
Ooh a hero! I like the coyote pelt, I have seen it since now ^^
 Moonflower87
01:27:33 
Aedra

Look at my new boy! -WP Click-
 The Night Walker
01:27:01 Anemoia/Aedra
Moonflower
Whatsup?
 Moonflower87
01:26:32 
Aedra

Guess what!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +2
Snapping Turtle : +4
Cougar : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 19, 2024 04:10 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Mercenary said:
Please add more to the personality! I ask for at least 250 words :)
My bad!!
Added to it so it's longer

Edited at July 19, 2024 04:44 AM by East MountainClan
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 19, 2024 11:02 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 19, 2024 11:32 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I think Amias is done! Let me know if i need to change anything :)
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 20, 2024 12:32 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! I will update the master list soon and finish my boy and post the discussion!
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 21, 2024 12:57 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I believe Shiloh is finished. Let me know if there is something I can do to improve her
When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 21, 2024 08:13 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Sir Froggington said:

Shiloh

"bringer of Shalom"

Appears to be about twelve years old, but she is as old as the other deities

Sex

Female

Role

Deity of Peace

Abilities

Emotional Manipulation - She can sense the emotions of others and manipulate them to either cause distress when they are doing something that would disturb the peace or to feel contentment when they are in the right place doing the right thing. People often chalk up her more distressing emotional manipulation to discontentment, a conscience, or logic in the face of danger. It is easier to manipulate someone who is more emotionally neutral. She would have a difficult time manipulating someone who was feeling an extreme emotion such as depression or rage.

She has the ability to identify the core root of issues and disagreements and is much better at coming up with compromises than humans or the other deities, but she generally does not intervene so obviously and tries to manipulate things from afar.

Shapeshifting

She can take on different forms although she does have preferences and is only seen in female forms.

Minor

Immortality

Appearance

She has an oval face shape. Depending on the state of the world she can be a round-faced cherubic child or thin and angular particularly highlighting her cheekbones and causing her cheeks to look sunken and hollow. She has heavy hooded eyes that shade dark irised eyes. Her forehead is wide and smooth. She has thin brows that arch over her eyes and thick lashes. She has medium tan skin. She has dark brown hair that comes down in waves.

She looks like a young child, not yet a teenager, but her eyes reveal her age and wisdom. She has a small mouth although her lips are full and pinkish in color. She wears white clothing that has bloodstains from where she has waded into the middle of conflicts, but she, herself is clean. Her hands and arms are strong and steady ready to support others. She often keeps her sleeves rolled up and her hair tied up out of the way. She doesn't have enough hands to hold her hem out of the refuse of the ground, which is why it has become dirty.

She has permanent tear stains streaking down her face. Her nose is small and button-like with a shallow nose bridge. She is awkwardly lanky like a growing child that has not filled out. She does not have much of a bust or hips which is a more rectangular body shape. She has long limbs and is thinly built. She has callouses on her knees from kneeling and petitioning people to get along. She often wears a wreath of greenery or flowers in her hair and she likes to push a flower behind her ear. She does enjoy different hairstyles that will keep her hair out of her face such as braids. She has large white feathered wings which she uses to shelter others underneath. She can use her wings to soar high above the problem to get better perspective.

Personality

It takes determination to be a deity of peace in a world where balance is found and cycles are formed. She works to bind things together and bring rightness to the world that will hopefully bring everyone peace, however, many of her peers are working for the opposite. She is a quieter individual who comes across as meek and timid, but she can be very firm. She has to be willing to wade into war and blood to bring together those who are in conflict and help them find a way to negotiate and come to a peaceful solution. She has to be willing to approach those who are hurting to find out what they need to heal. She is quick to listen to others, and she will not avoid conflict if that will in the end lead to greater deeper peace. She wants everyone to reach their full potential and to help them find a way to feel fulfilled and useful.

Although she stands firm on her convictions, there is a part of her that is a people pleaser. She wants everyone to be happy and content. She is often stressed by the cares and woes of so many people. She cares deeply for them. She is slow to anger and is generally an even-tempered person. She is patient, as she tries to arrange things for the best. She often finds herself lonely, because it seems that no one else wants peace, and she is the only one working for that end. She becomes angry when people try to conquer in her name claiming they want peace when they should stop fighting. She will wage her own war against warring people who fight in her name devoting them to destruction.

People often undervalue peace and are quick to wade into the next conflict pressing their own will against others. She becomes overwhelmed by the constant destruction and is not sure how to stop it. She has to look away and remove herself from the world so that she doesn't become overwhelmed and depressed. Sometimes she needs to look at the bright parts of life such as baby animals. Her favorite flower is baby's breath, and she loves wildflowers. She enjoys watching nature and things grow. She finds peace by still waters and loves the green in nature. She also likes to be up in the clouds near the blue sky.

Strengths

Patience

She knows that good things take a lot of work, and she is good at not being annoyed when things don't go her way. She just keeps trying.

Determination - She keeps working at what she thinks needs to happen and doesn't give up even when she is overwhelmed and saddened by the brokenness she is surrounded with.

Compassion and Ability to Listen

She has great empathy for others and loves to listen. It helps her pinpoint what is wrong.

Weaknesses

Chaos

It makes her feel very sad and hurts her. She hates wars and natural disasters.

Loneliness

She feels like she understands everyone, but no one understands her

She has a tendency to always think she is right and that she knows how to solve problems best. (It's often true.) She rarely admits that she is wrong, wants to have her way, and doesn't like giving in.

Affiliations

Life: Pm me

Death: PM me

War: Pm me

Love: Pm me

Hate: Pm me

Other

When Stars Fall | Deity RP [CLOSED]July 21, 2024 08:19 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups