Wolf Play : Frosty x Pera 1x1
Chatbox
 Saint
06:11:03 
hey chat
 distant-screams
06:08:38 katy | beetle
unfortunately i'm just using a base since they'll be premades but i now want to own an anthro ferret oc..
 Ecifircas
06:06:23 
distant-screams, no problem. lmao

I think a ferret would just be super cute in your style. I'm interested to see how you'd convey their lank in anthro form. lol
 distant-screams
06:04:54 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
thank you for the sensible suggestions <3

i'll definitely do a ferret, that sounds fun.
 Boeing
06:04:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
XD chipmunk!
(No idea why I said that lol)
 Ecifircas
06:03:59 
distant-screams, rabbit, wolverine, ferret.
 distant-screams
06:03:39 katy | beetle
i don't think i could physically draw an anthro jumping spider with my skillset </3

i think i'll do the bat, bunny, and maybe chipmunk.. i'm undecided
 Ecifircas
06:03:26 
Goddess Juno, to improve your pack happiness, you need to make sure all of your wolves have "Good" or "Excellent" affinity with your pack and that all of your wolves have staggered dominance.

However, if you have a wolf currently that has subpar affinity and you want to change that, you can buy the 'Make Friends' item under Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items for 2 apples. :-)
 Boeing
06:02:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Most random animals xD
 Goddess Juno
06:02:46 Juno (he/they)
or a tarantula!
 distant-screams
06:02:30 katy | beetle
oh lord y'all are throwing some wild ideas :'D
 Amygdala
06:02:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Bat, lion, bunny
 OCCULTIST
06:02:05 Man Lover
would you accept a jumping spider as an animal with fur
 Boeing
06:01:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chipmunk
 Goddess Juno
06:01:52 Juno (he/they)
katy: maybe an anteater or a platypus? I think they have fur
 distant-screams
06:01:04 katy | beetle
anyone have 3 random species ideas for anthro adopts?

they gotta have fur
 Goddess Juno
05:58:53 Juno (he/they)
how do I improve the affinity of one of my wolves?
 Dawnforest
05:58:11 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me.
 The Garage
05:57:47 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Delete that sorry!
 The Garage
05:57:28 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Selling this beautiful Light Botanic Quartzite leopard girl for only 5 mushies to anyone who needs a starter breeding wolf! 💞
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Ermine : 0
Baboon : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Frosty x Pera 1x1September 28, 2024 09:00 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't post unless your name is in the title! Feel free to read along!
Frosty x Pera 1x1September 28, 2024 09:19 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Description (Human):

Hair: Tailbone-length black braided hair (Mid-thigh length without braids)

Figure: Filled in hour-glass shape

Skin: Ivory with small cuts and scars.

Tattoos: She has a tattoo that goes from her bottom lip that goes to her mi-chest. there is a line across the bridge of her nose that goes across her cheekbones. A couple of sigils cover her fingers and the back of her palm

Face Shape: Heart, cleft chin, sharp jawline, and a widow's peak.

Eyes: Pink with an upturned shape

Name: Urimenor Dralta (You-Ree-Men-Er D-Rah-L-Tah)

Height: 5'8"

Species: Dragon Shifter

Languages: English and Nordic

Father: Olpa Dralta (Ol-Pa)

Mother: Syntathe Dralta (Sin-Tah-Th-Y)

Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters:

Likes: Salmon dinner, wolves, dragons, whales, foraging through the woods; wading through rivers and streams in the summer; ice fishing in the dead of winter.

Dislikes: duck meat, dragon hunters, Englishmen,

About: Urimenor is a traditional Viking witch. Village members come to her for medicine, to speak with the gods, for marriage reasons, etc. All natural borne witches are shifters, she is a dragon/wyvern shifter.

Housing: She lives with her parents in her Viking tribe

Forgot her human appearance

Edited at September 29, 2024 02:51 PM by Frostyhills24
Frosty x Pera 1x1September 28, 2024 09:22 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Njord Sigbjorn - Egilson
-
-
Sex:
Male - he/him
-
Sexuality:
Hetrosexual
-
Species:
Dragon shifter
-
Parentage:
Egil Vidarson - father
Sigrid Eyvordottir - mother
-
Family:
+ parents
Ingvar Egilson - older brother - 26
Sixten Egilson - older brother - 24
Gunhild Egildottir - younger sister - 18
Bo Egilson - younger brother - 15
Saga Egildottir - younger sister - 13
Bergunn Egildottir - younger sister - 13
Saga & Bergunn are twins
-
Clan:
Frostbite Raiders (old)
Loner now
-
Appearance:
Njord is very large, both tall and his body build, but most of it is extremely large muscles, Njord is 193 cms tall, 6'4. Njord has a large scar that goes down his abdomen (on the right side) and stops on the middle of his pec (right). His skin is white, but a slightly tanned look, making him look a little darker then his younger siblings. Njord has shoulder length black hair, some braids scattered in the lot. Njord has beautiful sculptured black eyebrows, bringing a fierce sort of hostility to his face along with sharp young features with a butt chin. Njord has some scruff along his jaw, cut closely. Njords eyes are dark brown with small golden flecks, his eyes are slightly hooded and give off a violent but sexy look.
-
Dragon Appearance:
Njord is quite large it seems, both in human and dragon form, Njords dragon form is midnight black with needle like spikes going down his spine, on his shoulders and thighs and around the spine on his back where the wings tuck. Njords dragon form has dark purple eyes and black shark teeth (with the rows) Njord's tail barb is made of three bent points that form into a pyramid, the points are black and fade into dark purple (almost black)
-
Personality:
Njord is a serious, reckless, stubborn and arrogant Viking, it seems those very traits are what have brought him so many victories. Despite his somewhat imitating outside, on the inside Njord is a compassionate and loving person, ready to treat those who break through his walls with love and respect. Njord can come off as a disrespectful and rude man because of the things he can say, but those are things he learnt off of his brothers and father, knowing no better. Njord can be quite sarcastic sometimes, I afraid to lift his game with someone, always eager to get into a fight. Njord always loves to have a fighting sense with someone, a person who can push him to his limits with gain his respect. Njord is always trustworthy, and very dependable. Has a love of debate and challenge.
-
Weaknesses:
Njord will always try to avoid speaking about his own feelings, but will happily talk about someone else's.
Hard-headed, can sometimes take over if you don't remind him that his doing it, as it's a sub-conscious thing.
-
Strengths:
Strong, very strong
Resourceful & adaptable
Non-judgemental
-
Done, do you want to start first?

Edited at September 29, 2024 04:23 AM by Drunken seas
Frosty x Pera 1x1September 29, 2024 02:31 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Njord Egilson - 23 - Frostbite raiders
-
The sound of crunching leaves and grass stems surrounded the young Viking, he knew that he wasn't the best hunter due to his size, as he didn't have the ability to sneak. He did not sneak, if something needed to be done, he will go in head first with all his power.
Njord stopped, the spear in his hand tipped towards the ground as he placed a hand to his chest, trying to calm his breathing. The squeal of a distant wild boar caught his attention, "there you are" he muttered, looking around to spot his brothers, it seems they haven't managed to catch the wild boars trail yet. A small smile hinted on Njords face, "point for me" he muttered before continuing on to where he heard the wild boar.
-
The young Viking somewhat managed to arrive at the clearing where he last heard the wild boar, his chest heaving and his breath visible in the frosty air, he was not made for running, oh no no no, despite his fit exterior, running was just not his thing. Njord looked around the clearing, spotting that the boar prints went around in a circle here, the Viking bent to examine the ground, his fingers touching the soil when he heard a animalistic grunt. Njord whirled around so fast on his haunches that he feel to the ground, spotting the big hair and ugly boar looking him in the eye. Njord sat still, he had no idea what to do in these situations, as he had never been in this situation. The boar pawed at the ground and lowered its head, the dangerous tusks pointed at him.
Njord opened his mouth then shut it, letting out a wild yell as he pushed himself up, the boar pushed off and rammed his right leg, tusks tearing at the skin. Njord didn't even bother trying to focus on it, instead he grabbed stumbled away, the stupid thing broke his spear that he dropped.
Njord felt the anger inside him combust, his eyes bleeding into purple, his pale skin to black, his size growing but the trees managed to hide him. Soon Njord stood there, mighty and dark, his sharp black teeth grafting a smile, they both know that he has already won.
Njord swung down on the wild boar with his spiked barb, the weight knocking the hairy beast out. He couldn't kill it in his dragon form otherwise people would suspect. Njord started to make his way over to the boar, in the middle of shifting when he heard a gasp, he spun around to see one of Glumdottir's staring at him like he was a bad spirit, which it probably looked like. Njord hadn't managed to say a thing before the girl turned and ran off, Njords eyes went wide. Shit, she saw him. Shit, shit shit. Njord was fucked... unless! He got to her first, spoke to he, made her see reason!
Njord gave a dark smile to the boar, "and you will be coming with me" he said, taking a piece of his broken spear and cutting the boar dead.
-
The heavy wait of the dead boar was almost nothing to Njord, it was the blood that was annoying him, he would have to wash his armour and furs later, or just get someone to do it. He placed his kill on a wooden bench covered in blood stains, the ladies will soon start to butcher it.
Frosty x Pera 1x1September 29, 2024 03:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

ᚢᚱᛁᛗᛖᚾᛟᚱ- 17 - 3ᚱᛞ ᛈᛖᚱᛋᛟᚾ

(Urimenor - 17 - 3rd Person)

The day was still early and Urimenor had just come back from foraging for more herbs and medicinal plants. As she entered the village she paused and looked around, it was quiet. She could see the fishermen down on the docks and men coming back from morning hunts. Uri looked to her left and saw that the metal-smith was awake and getting his fire warmed up. When she looked to her right she saw the mountains and at the base of them was the witches' home.

Most girls got betrothed between the ages of 13 and 15 and got married after they turned 16. Well, for witches it was rare to become betrothed, so they normally lived together. Since Uri had just recently turned 17 she was being forced to move into the witches' home with the other 2 witches that lived there. One was an older woman, old enough she could be a village elder, and the other was a middle-aged woman.

Urimenor shivered before she turned right, headed towards the witchs’ home. The path beneath her furry leather boots changed to a more uneven path, proof the path wasn’t taken very often. Once Uri reached the door she knocked and then entered, no one said anything as she entered. She simply went to the stairs and climbed up.

Her space would be the small paper floor of the house since she was the only one able enough to get to it. She was in the process of moving her stuff, thankfully she had already moved most of it and she just needed to get furs and blankets before winter hit. She looked around her small space and stored the herbs in a safe place before she went back down the stairs and left. The house was dead silent and no one ever said anything to anyone anyway.

When Urimenor left the house she looked around and froze, in front of her, in the distance she could see a group of fishing ships bringing in a whale. With a sigh, she headed for the docks. Certain parts of the whales were useful, like their bones, they made excellent braces.

As she walked closer to the docks the fishermen were seen hauling it on land and they had begun gutting the large beast and hauling its guts out before throwing them back out in the ocean. When she got closer villagers made way for her. One of the perks of being a witch was that if something was that no one ever questioned what you were doing because they knew they wouldn’t understand anyway. They just made way and allowed her to get right up to the whale.

“ᛁ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᛒᛟᚾᛖᛋ” (I need bones) She said in a monotone voice, seeing that they had cut enough meat away already to expose the bone. One of the fishermen glared at her for a moment then let out a huff and he took the back of his axe and struck the large bone several times until it broke. They cut the rest of the meat away from it before making a pile of large bones.

“ᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᚻᛖᛚᛈ” (I will need help) she said as if it wasn’t obvious enough, the irritated fisherman motioned for his sons to help Uri. Once they picked up the bones she led them back to the witches’ home where they dropped them outside and left. With a bored sigh, Uri watched the young men walk away before she began bringing in the bones one by one. The other witches stared at her wide-eyed.

“ᛏᚻᛖᚣ ᚳᚫᚢᚸᚻᛏ ᚫ ᚹᚻᚫᛚᛖᛳ” (They caught a whale?) The middle-aged woman said in an arrogant tone. “ᛏᚻᛁᛋ ᛚᚫᛏᛖ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚻᛖ ᛋᛖᚫᛋᛟᚾᛳ” (this late in the season?)

“ᛈᚱᛟᛒᚫᛒᛚᚣ ᛋᛁᚳᚴᛧ ᛗᚫᚴᛖ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ ᚫᛚᛚ ᛟᚩ ᛏᚻᛖ ᛒᛟᚾᛖᛋ ᚫᚱᛖ ᛋᛏᚱᛟᚾᚸ” (Probably sick, make sure all of the bones are strong) The oldest witch said, motioning to one bone and prodding it with her walking stick.

“ᛁᛏ ᛏᛟᛟᚴ ᛏᚻᛖᛗ ᛗᚫᚾᚣ ᛋᛏᚱᛁᚴᛖᛋ ᛏᛟ ᛒᚱᛖᚫᚴ ᛏᚻᛖ ᛒᛟᚾᛖ” (It took them many strikes to break the bone) Uri said and the oldest one nodded, concluding their conversation.

What I use to get the Nordic translator

Edited at September 29, 2024 05:49 PM by Frostyhills24

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us