Wolf Play : 1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| Warewolfs
Chatbox
 Falling Timber
04:46:36 
biochemistry is making my head hurt :')
 Eternity
04:46:13 ET
I haven't taken part in the FMC in howling/wrestling in a good few months, so 2nd and 6th is pretty good going :D
 Sassy Otaku
04:44:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nothing good from wolf party, sadly
 Zeraphia
04:44:00 Vah stalks forums
ET

Oooh nice nice!!
 Eternity
04:42:36 ET
whoop whoop, hopefully I'll finish in a strong second place for pup wrestling this FMC :D
 Crypto Currency
04:38:09 Ash (busy)
ignore my spelling. didn't*
 Crypto Currency
04:37:56 Ash (busy)
Eevee, oh yeah I remember those. I didn't;t like mine very much
 Hallow's Eve
04:36:58 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

In a way. I am the RA, or the Residential Advisor. So i enforce the rules as well as develop the community and build relationships with all of the kids
 Crypto Currency
04:35:59 Ash (busy)
Eevee, noo, not the college kids :o
Those are the worst.
Are you like, the house parent?
 Zeraphia
04:35:31 Vah stalks forums
Sassy

Oooh can't hurt to do it now
 Sassy Otaku
04:34:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Do I use these 10 tokens now? Or later?
 Kingwolf
04:33:34 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play male (Scott/stiles xmalia)
 Falling Timber
04:33:32 
mitzy
depending on how much you sell her for not, I'll buy her
 The Wolves Of Time
04:32:27 Toaster, Thyme
so was anyone gonna tell me there are fertility figs in the falls or did I have to look and find out myself
 mitzy
04:31:40 bunnie|bat
-WP Click- not sure whether to keep or retire/sell.
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:34 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Basically I take care of college kids lol. We were having a ton of issues with laundry and when my boss asked me to put my foot down, I told the kids we had to have a meeting and someone did not like that and voiced it. When they voiced it, like- 3-5 of them jumped to my defense and I had to de-escalate the situation. I appreciated the support but know I have to set so many new rules T^T
 Sassy Otaku
04:30:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
The quest stuff gets buried automatically!
 Crypto Currency
04:29:50 Ash (busy)
Vah, good idea
 Crypto Currency
04:29:38 Ash (busy)
Eevee, not fighting >:o
what were they fighting over this time lmao

Katty, Yeah. Maybe "no more boarding" or something haha. I will let you know :)
 Zeraphia
04:29:36 Vah stalks forums
Definitely.

And definitely let them know what you're planning on doing with the wolves.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -2
Brown Bear : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 3, 2024 06:26 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post in this forum unless you are me peace keepers or warewolf
But do feel free to read as we rp
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 3, 2024 06:30 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Abraham
Nicknames: Abe
Personality: Abraham is very protective over those he cares about. Abraham can be sweet and kind towards our friends unless you are part of his family. Abraham is also very much stubborn.
Human appearance: Abraham has short brown hair with green eyes. Abraham wears jeans and long sleeve shirts with tennis shoes. Abraham stands at 6 foot 4 and weighs around 130 lbs. Abraham does have a scar on his right arm which he keeps hidden.
Werewolf appearance: Abraham's werewolf side has pure black fur with red eyes. Abraham stands on his hind legs or he can be seen on all fours. Abraham stands very tall in his werewolf form as he is 9 feet.
Strengths: He is very protective over those he cares about. He is also very good at hearing when people need someone to talk to. He tries to cheer people up.
Weakness: he does get sad without his friends. He does get lonely. He has a hard time accepting everything but he will eventually.

Edited at August 4, 2024 11:46 AM by Werewolf
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 3, 2024 06:42 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
◇name
Lillana
◇Nickname
Lilly
◇age
◇Persanality
Lillana is shy and gentle, she's quite clumsy and is often made fun of for it. Despite her clumsy self she can be quite the trouble maker and cunning.
◇apreance
Credits to percriew
Maybe latter on in the rp if it happens shes a white wolf
◇strengths
Shes say so shes very reserved so not many know my about her, shes book smart and quite the strategist, and she's creative
◇weaknesses
Shes not very open to others, very clumsy and dosnt have self confidence

Edited at August 3, 2024 06:53 PM by Peace keepers
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 4, 2024 05:13 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
It was raining. Lillana sat in the town library reading a book about warewolfs. It was all fantasy fiction. Infact it was the book series night fall it had vampires, warewolfs and one girl that was in love with both.. it was storming out side the window she sat at in the corner of the library. Her dirty blond hair fell down the sides of her freckled face. While her blue eyes stared deep into the book of night fall. Her mind wandering to another world. The world of dreams and fantasy creatures as it continues to storm out the window.
~~~
The front door opend on the other side of the library, yet she was to far away to hear it open.. people looked up at who had entered. Others kept their head lowered. While others studied for exams and such. She payed no mind to the world around her becused her mind was somewhere else. She flipped pages every few minutes taking a few seconds to prosses and play out each page in her head. Yet she didn't hear the foot steps that walked her way, or notice the tall man that now stood in the aisle not to far from her table.

Edited at August 4, 2024 05:15 PM by Peace keepers
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 4, 2024 05:47 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham has been walking for a while and he was wanting to be out of the rain. Abraham was looking at books as he knew he needed something to read but he had no idea what books to get. Abraham was keeping his distance between people as he did not really like people that much. Abraham wanted a friend but he had no idea what he could do to be friends with people since he was a bit of a weird guy.

Abraham had a sense of humor that most people did not want as he would try to joke with anyone. Abraham was quiet as he finally found a book to get and he went to a table that had no one there. Abraham was wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt with his black tennis shoes but he knew that he needed to learn how to make friends. Abraham was feeling relax for now. Abraham began to feel like he was going to be a loner for a while but he knew that he needed to figure out how he could make friends since he did not want to be a loner for the rest of his life. Abraham began to feel nervous for no reason but he had no idea why.

Edited at August 4, 2024 05:55 PM by Werewolf
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 4, 2024 06:07 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Lillana looked over for a moment before going back to her book being lost again in the world of fantasy and dreams as she read on into her book of vampires and warewolf.. and the ever growing love triangle. She wanted love but she knew no guy would ever meet her expectations. Becuse the guy she wanted was a fantasy character. A man who was strong, brave and would put his life on the line for her. But men these days were just checking women off there list, they had no ideals or values of life like she had them.
~~~
Lillana dreamed of hand written letters rather then texts on her phone. Letters the confessed love and care. Ones that confessed needs and wants. A man in these time would never give her that. Nor would a man get a home with enough room for her to have her at home art studio. She lived in times of the past the days when men would court the women they loved, and wrote letters while away from home. When everything had to be done face to face. She though of this as she closed her finished book and put it on the self grabbing the next volume to read.

Edited at August 4, 2024 06:12 PM by Peace keepers
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 4, 2024 06:21 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham began to smile as he was reading and he began to write on a piece of paper as he was trying to write a letter. Abraham said "I need to learn to write romantic letters better." He was reading a book on how to write letters. Abraham managed to finish the first part of his letter but he knew that no one would want this letter. Abraham had no luck on getting any girlfriends or friends but he knew that everything would be okay. Abraham kept reading his book as he was feeling a little better.

Abraham began to finish his letter as he wanted to keep everything be nice. Abraham wished he had someone to give the letter to but he knew that no one would accept him. Abraham was not sure what was going to happen next but he knew that no matter what happened that he would always be able to write letters for someone he loves. Abraham was feeling nervous as he had no idea what he could do make the letter special but he knew that he had to do something nice for someone. Abraham began to crumble up the letter as he felt like he was bad as a writer for letters. Abraham began to get up to put the book away as he was going to get another book.

Edited at August 4, 2024 10:23 PM by Werewolf
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 5, 2024 02:58 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
As Lillana leisurely strolled along the familiar path, her pace unhurried, the book she held in her hands seemed to slip into the background, forgotten temporarily, amid the rows of neatly arranged books that surrounded her. The world whirled and bustled around her, vibrant and alive with its own rhythms, but her attention was firmly rooted in the boundless realm of her own imagination. Lost in a tapestry of thoughts, she pondered with meticulous scrutiny the intricate tapestry of qualities that composed her vision of the perfect partner—a man who embodied not just physical presence but also deep spiritual resonance.
Weaving through the shelves, her mind fixated on the qualities she sought, meticulously sculpting a mental image of a kindred spirit, one whose beliefs and aspirations harmonized seamlessly with her own.
~~~
Amidst the commotion of the external world, her inner sanctum took precedence, concocting elaborate scenarios and ideal characteristics that resonated profoundly with the essence of her being. Every step she took, every page she turned, felt like a graceful choreography, a delicate interplay between the palpable reality she inhabited and the intangible dreamscape she had painstakingly crafted.
Wrapped in a cocoon of lofty contemplation, she remained blissfully unaware of the external stimuli that clamored for her attention, as the intricate tapestry of her fantasies unraveled within the confines of her thoughts. The quest for the elusive epitome of a man unfurled in intricate detail, each detail meticulously examined and envisioned with a clarity that bordered on the ethereal, ensuring that her aspirations for companionship remained anchored in the profound depths of her soul.

Edited at August 5, 2024 03:04 PM by Peace keepers
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 5, 2024 03:07 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham was looking for another book about letters as he was wanting to make sure that everything would be perfect. Abraham knew that he would have to get better at writing but he was not sure what to do anymore since his parents wanted him to be a great writer. Abraham did not want to be a writer or anything like that as he just wanted to be good at writing letters for everyone. Abraham sighed as he kept moving down the books since he knew that he would have to get something done. Abraham saw a book about romantic letters but Abraham was unsure about writing romantic letters for anyone.

Abraham said "I don't think I need a romantic letter but maybe I should read it." Abraham got the book and he began to walk towards his table but he accidentally bumped into someone. Abraham immediately said "I am so sorry." He look at the lady that he had accidentally bumped into. Abraham ask "are you okay?" He was feeling unsure of what was going to happen next but he was feeling bad that he had bumped into someone. Abraham was hoping that the lady was okay but he was staying still since he did not want to leave her alone until he knew she was okay. Abraham said "I should have been paying attention."

Edited at August 5, 2024 03:54 PM by Werewolf
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 6, 2024 04:27 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Lillana was abruptly pulled from her enchanting world of dreams and vivid fantasies, a realm where magical creatures roamed and adventures awaited at every turn. The vivid colors of her imagination faded as she stumbled a bit, her heart racing in surprise. In her hands, she clutched a beautifully worn book, its pages filled with tales that had whisked her away into lands unknown. The story she had been immersed in just moments before now felt distant, overshadowed by the sudden jolt back to reality.
“I should have been paying attention myself. Sorry,” she exclaimed, a hint of embarrassment coloring her cheeks. “I’m okay; are you okay, sir?”
The words tumbled out of her mouth in a rush as she looked up at the person she had nearly collided with. Her voice was laced with concern, her mind racing to assess the situation. The stranger before her, slightly older and dressed in a casual yet stylish manner, seemed momentarily taken aback. Lillana couldn’t help but notice the way his eyes sparkled with a mix of surprise and amusement, as if he had just stepped out of one of her beloved stories.
She felt a strange connection in that brief moment, a flicker of intrigue that sparked her curiosity. Would this encounter lead to another chapter in her own tale? As she steadied herself and adjusted her grip on the book, she couldn’t shake the feeling that perhaps fate had intervened, nudging her into a new adventure right there in the bustling streets.

Edited at August 6, 2024 04:32 PM by Peace keepers

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us