Ash

that's..not a song..
 SilverShadow
01:14:11 Ash ☆ Crow
Nymph

What song is that?
 Apothecary
01:13:39 Medicinally Autistic
Its because I explore religiously and if I can't store all the blue jay feathers then I get mad.

At the start of FMC I literally had 50 blue jay feathers.
 tamaki amajiki
01:13:36 sun eater
anyone else think her dog is freaking adorable? -WP Click-
 Apothecary
01:12:54 Medicinally Autistic
Wolf party is a waste, don't do it, just do what I did.
 starmutt
01:12:52 marsh | they/it
rejoice my summer classes are done <3
 Red River Wolves
01:12:41 Redd
I never got an expansion, so I have the base 10 spots, but all the crafting gets auto-buried and I bought 100 health potions
 Apothecary
01:12:21 Medicinally Autistic
I understand that making team in my pack activities whatever thingy magigy, would be easier, but seperating them all into teams is hard enough when there is only 3 teams, let alone 10
 Continental Wolves
01:12:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
14k on wolf party so far tonight
 Nymphology
01:11:35 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
im a people pleaser, of course i change my likings so others would like me, and of course i wear makeup and clothes that i don't like so my friends would stay friends, and of course when i look in the mirror, smiling, that smile fades because i don't see myself anymore.. welcome to my life..
 Apothecary
01:10:51 Medicinally Autistic
what do you mean -162 what did you buy?

I have like 80-90 relic spaces.
 tamaki amajiki
01:10:38 sun eater
-WP Click-
No-
 Red River Wolves
01:10:21 Redd
Well, I already sent it back lol. And I'm at -162 relic spaces, so it'd just get stolen
 Apothecary
01:10:17 Medicinally Autistic
What I really am gonna have trouble with is paying for all this hecking dominance.
 Apothecary
01:09:05 Medicinally Autistic
I'll have enough for all of my wolves by thursday night.
 Apothecary
01:08:53 Medicinally Autistic
no buy it, i don't think you understand how many i get each level.
 Red River Wolves
01:08:30 Redd
I read chat and immediately stole one of your winged dolls XD. I don't need it, so I'll send it back over.
 Continental Wolves
01:07:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not bad but not quite what I wanted >.>
 Apothecary
01:07:00 Medicinally Autistic
I think Leto has to be the prettiest one I got so far.
 Apothecary
01:05:53 Medicinally Autistic
Oh no, it won't cost more than 20k to fill them all up hopefully, and I'll be going through mountains for the bald eagle feathers anyway, so like I'll get the winged dolls too, and dodging the rockfall can give cp figs too.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Cougar : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 02:15 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please only post if you are in the title! Feel free to follow along
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 03:13 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Full Name

Judas Layre Pritchard

Also infamously known as 'Blackmane'

Nickname(s)

Jude, Pritch, Layre, Pritchard

23 years

Sex

Male

Orientation

Heterosexual

Occupation

Pirate / Thief

Crew

Dark Waters

Rank

Quartermaster and Gunner

Personality

Judas for the most part could be considered fairly carefree, often going with the flow of whatever situation he finds himself in. As Quartermaster, he is well respected among the Dark Waters crew, and has taken the place of the Captian in absences before.

He is known most for his intelligence, wit, charm, and promiscuity, often able to get exactly what he wants through those traits. He is loyal to those he deems his friends, and will go to great lengths to protect or stand up for them. His aggression is mostly kept at bay, however he is not one to shy away from bouts of intense violence if provoked. While he usually tends to not start fights, he has been known to easily finish them, leaving his opponent battered and bloody...or dead.

An adventurous and nomadic soul, Jude does not like sticking in one place for very long, his goals and vices often shifting on the dime. He is also known to be quite closed off to most of his emotions; particularly ones of deeper meaning. He doesn't open up or trust easily, guarded and cold. He often twists his words, saying one thing to someone and another to someone else, keeping his true secrets safe.

Appearance

Pritchard's stature is tall, standing in at a striking 6'5. His body is toned with lean muscle; his biceps, chest, and shoulders slightly more defined. His facial structure is quite defined and slender, and his eyes are a warm molten amber in color. His skin is a warm tan, goldened by long days in the sun. Freckles splatter lightly along his cheeks and over his shoulders.

His brows are arched and dark, his left brow split in three places due to old scars. Another prominent scar marks across the bridge of his nose, one along his upper right lip, and one slashed across the left side of his neck. His skin is branded with ink along his right arm, neck and chest.

His hair is jet black in color, naturally wavy and falling in length past his shoulders, granting him the infamous 'Blackmane' title. His fingers are always decorated with various rings of silver, obsidian, or gold, and dark earrings dangle from both of his ears. His body naturally does not sport much hair on his chest, but a pleasing happy trail runs down the lower half of his torso.

Any clothing he may wear is usually always dark in color. He can be seen most often in black/gold, black/red, or black/silver.

Drawn by me

Edited at July 9, 2024 04:26 PM by Caribou Creek
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 04:06 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Marina West
"One of the sea"
Nickname:
Mare
Role:
Princess
Appearance:
Marina walks with a swagger possessed by no other. Her steps are always unfaltering and confident, no matter where she treads.
Marina is on the taller side for a woman, standing at 5 feet and 10 inches tall. She has a long stride and light steps. Marina has a slender build, but she is somewhat muscular. Her skin is a soft brown that glows in the sunlight, that compliments her eyes. Her eyes are a light brown, nearly the color of tree bark. If you look close enough you would also notice a ring of green around her pupils. She has what one might call "eyes of a siren". Her eyes are very narrow, framed by thick eyelashes. Above her eyes are her slender eyebrows, usually lowered in a scowl.
Marina's hair is long and flowing, falling down bellow her waist. Her hair is a very dark brown, looking black in some lightings, which falls in loose curls.
Marina is almost always seen wearing jewlery of some kind. In her ears Marina wears golden hoop earrings with a feather on the ends. She wears and assortment of necklaces, most of them just chains with intricate designs. The one that stands out most is the necklace with a green gem. She found it on her father's ship one day and kept it, making it into a necklace. She is never seen without it.
She also wears many rings on both hands, every finger having at least one. Marina wears many bracelets as well. Most are thread bracelets that she wove when she was bored.
On her right arm Marina has a large tattoo. It starts at her shoulder and ends at her fingertips. The tattoo is just a bunch of intricate weaves and swirls, but where her upper arm meets her shoulder is the head of a mythical sea beast.
Marina's outfit of choice is normally brown leather pants and a white, flowy shirt, as well as her boots.
Personality:
Marina walks with an air of confidence, always making sure everyone knows that she walked into the room. She expects respect from everyone, if she deserves it or not. She isn't one to talk much, but is more of a watcher. She observes and sees little things most people miss. She is wonderful at reading people, which makes her a hard person to lie too.
Marina avoids relationships of any kind, as she has no interest in making friends. She is about as sarcastic as you can get, always making snarky comments and pointing things out. her words always have a bite to them, and half the time you can never tell if she is being serious or sarcastic.
Her face is almost always stuck in a straight line. It's rare to get a smile, let alone a laugh. Some of the crew on the ship would take bets on who could make her laugh first. Marina just stole their money.
Even if it's hard to see, Marina is actually a very loyal person, and if you are lucky enough to become friends with her, she will do anything for you. She will stick by your side until she dies. Unless you give her a reason not to.
As a child, she once worked with a botanist, where she learned about many different kinds of plants. She loved learning about the different effects of the plants, and of course, the dangerous ones were the best. Because of this, Marina is very skilled in the arts of poison. Her knowledge of poisonous plants is slightly concerning at some times. There have been many times she has taken walks and pointed out dozens of poisonous plants along the way.
Marina is extremely intellegent, as she has learned lots of things in the little jobs she has done. She remembers the important information, and does away with the unimportant information.
She is also fairly skilled in the art of combat. Not nearly as good as some, but she can weild a sword decently. Someone had to fight off the pirates.
Stengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
Intelligence
Observant
Knowledge of plants
Weaknesses
Stubborn
Blunt
Soft spot for animals
Likes to take charge
Likes & Dislikes:
Books
The ocean
swimming
warm weather
Dislikes
Shy people
Being told what to do
being looked down on
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None
Kin:
Father- King Viseron West
Mother- Queen Mayelle West
Brother-Prince Ahren West
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 04:07 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oop double post

Edited at July 7, 2024 04:17 PM by _Moonshadow_
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 04:53 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

The sounds of the ocean lapping at the shore were long behind him, for he'd successfully found his way into the heart of the kingdom, his mind set on the duty he'd come for. Most people took one look and avoided him, wary of his presence but unbothered to discover just who he may be. His jewelry told many that he must hold some sort of wealth, and therefore power. Judas breezed through the crowded merchant streets, his amber gaze scanning every corner. He wore a loose white undershirt the collar unbuttoned to reveal his chest, the sleeves flowing and light. Over that he wore a black vest, his torso strapped with a worn bandolier that held extra bullets, and a brown leather satchel. His bottom half was covered with black pants, and a pair of worn yet impressive black boots. A slick black leather belt strapped around his waist, a singular pistol sitting idley in its holster. His other side bore a sheathed sword, clinking softly against him as he moved breezily through the streets.

Judas walked with an air of confidence and determiniation, his jaw set and his expression one of warning. It would be unwise to interrupt his mission. His dark waves of hair were braided in some places, enwtined with strings of beads and jewels. A deep red bandanna covered his forehead, keeping the rest of his hair from falling into his face, and thick black eyeliner accentuated his bright molten gaze. The streets were clamoring with vendors, merchants, peasants, and children, the noise slowly becoming too much for him.

You've not got far left, just keep on going. His thoughts pushed him forward, nimbly avoiding bumping into the crowds of people. Finally, he came upon the castle gates. Lifting his chin, he surveyed his surroundings. Guards were plenty, and he was sure there were more inside the walls. His crew was still behind, clamoring throughout in different parts of the city all aiming for the castle. One of their own was stationed here, imprisoned within its walls. Not just anyone however; the Captain's son. Silently, the young pirate turned away, quickly moving within the shadows, searching for an alternate way inside. There was no way he was getting within the main gate, not without being spotted directly.

It wasn't long before he found a lesser secured gap in the walls, slipping through unnoticed. It would appear that he'd been the first of the crew to arrive here, unless they had somehow not been seen yet either. He made his way around the shadowed parts, left mostly unguarded. It didn't take long to hook his hands within the nooks of the stone, climbing upwards into the first open window he could find. He found himself slipping into a dark room, lit only by the sun that seeped through the window he'd come in. As his eyes adjusted, he could see large wooden barrel kegs stashed in one corner, and wooden crates lined along the walls with various items and perishables. It would seem he had stumbled into one of the lower floor storage rooms. He took a few careful steps through the room, his gaze scanning over as many items as he could see. He grabbed a few loose trinkets and stashed them away inside his satchel for later. They weren't worth much, but they could come in useful.

He assumed that wherever the captain's son would be imprisoned, he would surely be being held on the lower floors as most dungeons or basements were used for. His steps were light and calculated as he made his way to the door, lightly swinging it open to reveal the large and hollow basement. It was chilly down here, most of the sun's rays not able to reach enough of the space to warm it. A large and loud clamoring suddenly erupted from somewhere above, voices echoing from outside.

"Pirates!" He heard someone yell. His skin pricked with worry, knowing now that he would be limited on time. One or more of the crew must've finally found their way here. Grateful for at least some sort of distraction, Judas swiftly began exploring the depths of the castle dungeon. It wasn't long before he found the other young pirate, held within one of a few empty cells.

"Pritchard! Thank the gods you've found me, please get me out!" He called quietly, rising to his feet and grasping the metal bars.

"Hang tight you needy bloke," Jude remarked, grabbing a sturdy wooden bench and leveraging it onto the iron hinges. "In case something happens to me, there's a room down that way and around the corner," He explained hurriedly. "Once you're freed from the cell, run there and out the window. It's how I got in. It's unguarded and so is the area outside around it. Got it, boy?" He swiftly popped the hinges loose, the cell door lifting free and falling aside with a loud crash!

"Run boy, go!" Jude yelled gruffly, shooing him ahead. The boy sprinted in the direction he'd been told, disappearing around the corner. He began to run after him, aiming for freedom and praying to whatever gods my be that they would make it out safely.

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 05:58 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina West scanned the familiar paintings on the walls as she wandered the corridors of the pile of stones she called home.
Most of the windows were open in the castle to let in a breeze. The weather was stifling in the summer, the air nearly unmoving most days. This morning was the same. Marina stopping in front of an open window, the breeze immediately cooling her hot face.
The wind ruffled her white shirt, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. The shirt was paired with a pair of brown leather pants along with leather boots. Her fingers were clad in many rings, the metal clinking as she set a tattooed hand on the windowsill. The inked skin winded up her forearm and disappeared under her shirt sleeve, stopping at the base of her neck. The tattoo had no real meaning, she just liked the look of it. That was the case for most of her jewlery and adornments.
She watched the hustle and bustle of the town as people hurried by. The castle was slightly offset from the city, but a good view was still provided. She could barely see the ocean off in the distance, but she could hear the waves crashing against the shore.
The city was a coastal city, mainly focused on ocean trade. Ships came in and out of the dock multiple times every day, dropping off and loading cargo. That posed another problem - pirates. They were annoyingly abundant in the city and in the waters around it. That's why the city had the best navy on the whole continent.
Marina came back from her thoughts and pushed off the window, continuing down the corridor. A loud shout echoed down the hallway.
"Pirates!"
Marina cursed under her breath, suddenly becoming hyper-aware of the weight of her sword on her hip and dagger at her thigh. She looked out ahead of her and saw someone exit one of the supply rooms. The person wasn't familiar to her at all, the figure's long dark hair not ringing a bell. The person seemed to be in a rush. She followed as discreetly as she could, silently unsheathing her dagger, gripping it firmly in her palm.
The person opened the door to the dungeons, quickly descending the stairs. Yep, definitely not normal.
Marina followed on silent footsteps, the warm air slowly cooling as she descended. She pressed herself to the wall, hiding in the shadows. She heard muffled voices and the opening of a cell. The only prisoner being housed at the moment was a pirate the navy had captured a few days earlier. The pieces clicked into place as she realized what they were here for.
She heard a loud crash and more voices, then quick footsteps in her direction. A younger boy appeared from around the corner. Marina took use of the advantage of surprise and intercepted the boy, holding the dagger to his throat and placing her free arm across his chest.
She heard more looming footsteps as the boy's partner appeared as well, the same one from the hallway. Marina didn't speak as he rounded the corner, only held the knife over the boy's juggular.
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 06:33 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Judas whipped around the corner, halting abruptly in his tracks upon seeing the scene in front of him. Gage, the captain's boy, trapped in the arms of an armed woman, dagger to his throat. The young boy was no older than eighteen, his eyes wide with terror and a pleading look plastered on his expression as he eyed his fellow pirate, silently begging to be saved once more. Jude slowly unsheathed his blade, holding it still and steady as he eyed the strange woman.

"Release him, I beg of you." He said, his voice steady and determined, confident and unyielding. "He's just a boy." Gage remained painfully still other than his chest rising and falling in rapid breaths, a silent signal of panic. "There needs not to be a fuss, and I don't fancy killing a woman, regardless if she wields a blade or not." Pritchard tried to be a fair man most of the time, always willing to offer peace before acting on violence. However, their time was running short here, and if he returned empty handed he didn't know what kind of fate would await him. The Captain of the Black Dahlia would not take too kindly to the death of her only child. She was a fierce and noble leader to the crew, but she'd already lost her husband to the noose, and if she lost her son too all aboard the crew would likely suffer for it. As well as the kingdom who'd taken him from her.

"Please," Gage sputtered, his voice tense and just above a whisper. "Please let me live." Judas stared intently at the woman, his sword still drawn and pointed lowly at her. He could hear the sounds of bootsteps above, bringing his heart to a racing pace, the situation growing more dire.

"Please madam, we haven't got all day, and I'm intent on this boy surviving." He said more intensely, sweat beginning to bead along his slender face. "Attempt to kill me if you must, but the boy has no business dying here. His mother will not take kindly to her son's demise, and I can assure you this kingdom will suffer greatly for it." He took a small and light, cautious step towards them, holding up his free hand in a sign of peace. He would not reach for the gun strapped to his waist, so long as she made no swift movements. He was willing to negotiate nearly anything for this boys life, even his own if it came to it. He stood far enough away that neither of them could reach out and touch him, but close enough that if he or she swung their sword it would certainly make contact with flesh.

He had to commend her, if only to himself, for her stealth and bravery. He hadn't even heard her come down the steps. He knew both he and the boy had been taken by surprise, which was proving to be more and more fatal as the seconds passed. They were pirates. Infamous ones at that. Even if this woman did not recognize them by their faces, she would certainly recognize them by their names. Or at least...his name.

Blackmane was what most kingdoms and common folk knew him as, and what other pirates spoke of him as in story. He was most known for his high amounts of treason and thievery, as well as high rates of slaughter on the seas. He didn't often kill people who lived among the land, but in dire situations such as this he could be persuaded.

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 09:13 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina studied the man closer. He was obnoxiously tall, for others at least. Because of her own height she was slightly below eye level. He was lean but muscular, a large tattoo running over his chest and neck. His long dark hair was contained by a red bandana. Sweat started to bead on his forehead as he commanded her to let the boy go. The boy was tense in her arms, deathly still.
Marina hesitated as the man spoke. She had never killed anyone before, let alone a mere child. She could tell the boy was scared shitless, his breathing labored. The man was still trying to reason with her, but she wasn't really listening as her thoughts ran wild. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't let criminals escape, but the boy had likely done nothing wrong. Her grip on the knife loosened slightly, her body making a decision before her brain did.
She nearly broke when the boy spoke, his voice quiet and scared. She met the amber gaze of the man, his sword drawn and pointed at her. The sound of footsteps was apparent above them. If she let the boy go, he would quickly be caught by the guards.
Marina's grip became even looser on the dagger as the man kept speaking, practically begging her to release the boy. She listened closely to his words. The man was obviously a pirate, and there were only a few crews with female captains. She didn't have time to figure out what crew he was from, that would be done when his sorry ass was behind bars.
Marina slowly let the boy go, not looking behind her as he ran up the stairs without a moment's hesitation. She kept her eyes on the man and his weapon, waiting for the cries of the boy as he met the guards.
It never came.
A large group of people descended the steps, none of them guards. All of them were armed, and all of them looked dangerous. More pirates, if she had to guess.
Well, she was fucked.
(Yikes that's short)
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 10:18 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Judas' eyes never left the woman, his grip on his sword tight and solid. Although he was nervous, he kept his composure, silently pleading to the gods that she'd listen to reason. He slowly began to lower his sword as he noticed her grip on her dagger loosen. The bootsteps were rapidly approaching, and at first he panicked, mentally trying to figure out a quick escape. However his worry quickly subsided when he noticed Gage stiffen, his eyes drifting up towards the stairs. A small yet achingly familiar hitch in one of the steps confirmed everything he needed to know. Acting as if he recognized nothing, Judas sheathed his sword, raising his hands and taking a step back as she released the boy, as if offering himself for arrest in his place.

"Thank you," He spoke calmly. Gage darted up the staircase, a few moments pause of silence before five men slowly descended into the basement. Judas calmly reached down, pulling his pistol from its holster, cocking the gun and pointing it at the strange woman. The group of men fanned out, creating a small circle around himself and her. Two of them stood blocking the stairs, daggers and guns drawn. The familiar hitching of steps sounded once more, a sixth man making his way down to the last few steps of the staircase, his emerald gaze landing upon the woman.

"Well now, Blackmane, what have we got here?" The man said, his voice low and rumbling, intimidating to say the least. His hair was also dark, but not nearly as long or wavy as Judas' own. A fairly thick beard had begun to grow along his face, and he wore a heavy black coat and large boots. His left leg had been mangled in an accident at sea long ago, leaving him with a pronounced hitch in his step. "A new mistress to serve the crew?" The group of men chuckled, all except for Jude, who held a somewhat confident smirk, his gaze still pinned on her.

"No, no much better than that." He rumbled, letting out a soft breath of amusement. "We've got ourselves a lady in arms here, adament on slitting the throat of Ms Cronwell's boy." Gage stood atop the stairs, peering out to watch for guards, but looked back at the mention of his last name.

"I see..." The large man said with a grin, looking around at his group of men. "Well in that case, I say we best get her to our devout Captain, shall we?" The surrounding men agreed, pushing in the circle slightly, one of them snagging the dagger from her hand. Judas stepped close to her, his gun still pointed.

"Don't worry darling, you'll get your dagger back." He crooned, his tone a bit haughty and sarcastic, yet laced with a charming and flirtatious lilt. "I'm afraid I can't trust you just yet with it though, and we both know I'm right in that regard now don't we?" One of the other men pulled a small rope from their satchel as he talked, binding her wrists for now. "I'd suggest you come without a fuss, or things might just get a little more nasty for you." He rumbled quietly. "Welcome to the Dark Waters crew, love."

He flashed her a wink, sleazy in nature but more so out of haughtiness. He crept breezily behind her, placing a firm hand on her shoulder and pressing the cool metal of the barrel underneath her jaw. Tossing his chin in a small command, the men quietly began their ascention up the stairs. The large man allowed Judas and the woman through first, lumbering behind them in case she tried to free herself from the young pirate's grasp. It was surprisingly easy to exit from the castle. There were a few guards here and there, but most had already been slaughtered on the way in, their bodies littering the hall and yard out back. Judas didn't make it an easy walk for her, keeping them moving at a rather rapid pace.

The crew led them through a back way, making their way easily down to shore, where a large black ship sat not too far out. The area here was sheltered, providing a decent hideaway spot that would give them time to move out before the navy could set sail after them. "Up you go, miss," Jude pushed, walking her up to the ship's deck. Only whe everyone was on board did he lower his gun from her, putting it back in his holster. There were more men aboard that had stayed instead of going into the kingdom, all together making a crew of around 75. It was fairly small crew aboard this large ship, but this was not the only ship within the Dark Water crew's fleet. It was simply the main and most well known...the Head Captain's ship.

"Welcome aboard the Black Dahlia, madam." Judas said, releasing his grip from her and her ties. He circled around to face her once more, his amber gaze taking in each of her features. He had to admit she was pretty, and he noted the tattoo he could see that adorned her arm and hand.

Unique. Easily recognizeable. He thought, a little concerned. If she was anyone of significance, it wouldn't be hard for someone to recognize her. Oh well, he wasn't certain what plans awaited her.

"Why is another woman aboard my ship?" A strong voice called out from above. A slender woman dressed in red looked down upon the crew, her hat black with a white feather. "I said no more maidens shall be used for your vices, so pray tell, why is she here?" The large man from earlier bowed slightly, his voice carrying up to her from below.

"You have young Pritchard to thank for it, Captain," He said. "For the woman aboard is the woman who nearly ripped poor Gage of his life mere moments ago."

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 7, 2024 11:36 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina sucked in a breath as the man pulled a gun on her. She hadn't even seen it at his side. She immediately stilled, scared to even breath. She was a huge idiot. A big, stupid, incompetent idiot for even putting herself in this situation.
She heard another person coming down the stairs, a slight hitch in their step.
"Blackmane." She knew that name. Everyone knew that name. One of the most legendary pirates was holding her at gunpoint.
Yep, she was dead.
The new man's voice sent shivers down her spine. Mistress? Over her dead fucking body. She ignored the fact that that was still very possible as she stared straight into the barrel of the pistol.
Marina's face drained of color when Blackmane informed the crew of her plans. Words threatened to leave her lips, but she bit the inside of her cheek to keep quiet. If she said anything stupid, it would seal her fate. She tried to keep her breathing normal, but that didn't last long, her chest rising and falling rapidly.
She didn't dare move as one of the crew members spoke, even as the circle of men shifted around her. She felt each of their gazes like little knives in her skin. She immediately released her grip on her weapon as someone snatched it from her, Blackmane taking a step toward her. She would be lying if she said she didn't flinch slightly, fully expecting him to pull the trigger.
Blackmane spoke to her, reassuring her of her lost dagger. Because that's what she really cared about right now. His tone was sarcastic, and very annoying, but slightly flirtatious. If she wasn't be held at gunpoint, she would vomit.
The man continued to ramble, but Marina kept her mouth shut. She didn't look down as another man bound her wrists in rope, welcoming her to his crew. He gave her a haughty wink and breezed past her, his hand finding a quite uncomfortable spot at her shoulder. She swallowed hard as the cool metal of the pistol touched her skin, realizing just how close to death she was.
She didn't protest and her and Blackmane started walking, the rest of the crew following close behind.
Marina couldn't help but scan the hallways of dead soldiers as they passed. A small gasp escaped her as she saw the lifeless eyes of Kayden, one of her closest friends. She squeezed her eyes shut and made herself push the image out of her mind. She would mourn later. If there was a later. She stumbled over her feet slightly as the man increased the pace to a near jog.
She stumbled again as she was pushed up to the large ship's deck. It was a finely made ship. Probably stolen.
She relaxed only slightly when the gun was removed from her jaw, placed back in the man's holster at his side.
She took a small step back as the man released her ties, coming around to inspect her. His amber gaze scanned her, stopping briefly on her arm. She needed to find someone to help her. There had to be someone here that knew who she was.
A loud, booming voice echoed across the deck, and Marina turned to look at the woman, dressed in red.
She cocked her head slightly at the words. Used for their vices. Wonderful.
She looked to the man with a hitch in his step as he spoke. Pritchard. An interesting name.
Slow realization swept over her as she realized who she was facing. The Captain. And she had just attempted to kill her son.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us