Moonlit Lake
08:28:22 
Hi Athena. It's Sandy from HEE.
 Shadowprancer
08:25:46 
Ha ha can you put paws up for my 3 awesome girls
 Akira Fire
08:25:44 Athena
What the hell? I log on for the first time in awhile and now I can't read forum text or see links in chat
 RuinsPack
08:24:57 Ruins
I hope I did the crediting for my pack avatar this time around TwT
 Eternity
08:23:52 ET
Pssst, check out this poll
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
08:23:34 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I am going to nibble on the toes of everyone nice to me. Affectionately. We gonna have words. >:V
 Eternity
08:21:52 ET
Sal
It really is, I'm literally on the other side of the house from him 😭
 Shadowprancer
08:21:10 
God damn it the thing is being annoying
 Salom_
08:20:55 Sal
ET
Oh my goodness thatÂ’s always the worst T-T
 Eternity
08:17:25 ET
Dear god someone tell me why I can hear my brother slurping food from a different room.
How loud can one motherfucker be 😭
 Destinations End
08:14:01 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Rain
Please try to remember to spell your words out as well. Text talk/chat speak isn't allowed. The only exceptions are listed in the rules
 Whispering Rain
08:09:19 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Well I m a percussionist at heart. Idk if you have been in a band but to be a percussionist is really the best
 Lapin
08:08:54 Rabbit
Oh you're a surprise
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:07:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Be right back, I need to find my toe spacers because I'm starting to rub my toe raw again
 Forgotten Dreams
08:06:06 Chip/Dreamer
-WP Click-

gear/decor suggestions
 Destinations End
08:05:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Crow
Please remember to spell your words out.
(I am referring to not spelling out because/cause, just so you're aware)
 Meliora Wolves
08:04:22 crow (he/they/zae)
im a huge music nerd and it shows
 Meliora Wolves
08:03:55 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
oh sick ^^ honestly it does suit him, plus i couldnt help sneaking it in there cuz its my one of my fave slipknot songs
 TheFlyingKitten
08:02:50 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Heck, didn't put the link: -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -4
Leopard : +5
Bobcat : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Eden x Iconium | 1x1March 29, 2024 09:34 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
for us only, please don't post!! <3

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
save for plot plans

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res / extra

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name(s):
Sébastien Gagnon - current legal name
Ares Araya - birth name, prior to everything, unknown by everyone
Dio - Sébastien's hockey nickname / how he is often referred to
Birthday:
August 21
Nationality:
Chilean-French
Place of Birth:
Undisclosed
Appearance:
Sébastien stands at about 6'1 and has the lean, semi-muscular figure of a forward. He has dark hair that he keeps on the shorter side, frequently tousled although it reverts back to a mess of curls when he plays hockey. He has a fairly nonchalant style of dressing, always prepared for the next party. However, he does know how to get dressed up every now and again, he just doesn't like feeling like he's out of place or overdressed.
Personality:

Backstory:
The majority of his story has been carefully kept out of the eyes of the public. All they know is that he is an exceptional hockey player who has received a lot of attention for his skills. After being recently divorced in a very quiet fashion, he depends solely on his career to maintain his work visa.
Position Played:
L/R Forward
(he's ambidextrous and spends a lot of time on the ice, so the side he plays depends on the line he's with)
Sébastien is a very energetic player known for his creativity and enthusiasm on the ice. He is well known for his sense of humor off the ice as well, frequently giving interviews that end up going viral for whatever interesting or unhinged thing he revealed to the press. They call him Dio because of something he frequently says to the press: "Solo Dio'." Despite what might come across as humility in this statement, his fans took to calling him this due to the sentiment of referencing that he is a hockey god.
Quirks:
TBA
Other:
TBA

Edited at March 29, 2024 09:53 PM by Iconium
Eden x Iconium | 1x1March 30, 2024 10:15 AM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Daphne Raine Tully
"Daph"
Birthday:
June 16th
Nationality:
Russian-American
Place of Birth:
Sochi, Russia
Appearance:
Standing at 5'2", Daphne is a rather small woman with a slender, but lean body. She has fiery red hair that cascades down her back in soft curls. Some how, it always seems to lay perfectly... Her way of dress is fashion forward, as she takes pride in looking good. Just because she always is "dressed up" doesn't mean that she can't make it extra fancy when the situation calls for it.
Personality:
Daphne is decently out going with a friendly aura. She tries her best to maintain a sense of maturity, generally not partaking in the ways of her friends. She's not one to judge, however, she just prefers to let loose on occasion. Daphne falls hard and loves fiercely, never afraid to pursue a relationship. Once she's got her eyes on someone, no one else hardly seems to matter...
Backstory:
A daddy's girl who grew up on the ice.. While she may not had been the little hockey player her father craved, she's a force to be reckoned with when skating.
Skating Info:
Typically an individual skater, but has began to pursue that of a duo, once she finds a good enough partner.
Daphne is an out going girl known for her graceful power on the ice. She's well known, often making appearances on media to talk about her competitions as well as when she'll be bringing a partner into the light. Shes not known for dating, most assuming that she's either too stuck up or stubborn, when in reality, she just needs to find her person.
Quirks:
TBA
Other:
TBA

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us