Wolf Play : Vah x Midnight Romance
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
09:20:37 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oomph, some of these songs I forgot even existed, let alone were even in my favourites playlist. Has anyone here besides me even remotely heard of the song "Alone in a Room"?
 Obscurity
09:19:49 Tai
Knife cats are back??
 Eternity
09:17:57 ET
Interactive, art based species poll! Let me know what you think!
-WP Click-
 Boeing
09:17:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dreams?
 ~Knock-Knock~
09:16:05 ~Jacob
Wow it's not a good day for my eyes today misspelling everything lol
 ~Knock-Knock~
09:15:11 ~Jacob
Anyone see tge trailer fir tge new ALIEN movie? ALIEN:Romulus
 Wiltshire
09:09:31 = Manor =
New RP Idea?
-WP Click-
 Moonlit Lake
09:08:26 
Broken Dawn, it is? That makes me happy I got lucky then.
 Broken Dawn
09:06:31 I complain a lot
Moonlit,
A pretty good combo too, Ery and CS
 Moonlit Lake
09:05:18 
-WP Click- A boost and a defect? Pretty cool.
 Voxtexy
09:02:26 Vox, Corey
Ohh dear.

I've stumbled across some YCHs and the urge to slap down money for them is strong :'D
 Shadowprancer
09:00:28 
Puppy boom in 5 4 3 2 1 0 yay puppyÂ’s and 4 of them too
 Salem
08:59:54 
Mmm poll
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:58:47 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 Broken Dawn
08:56:56 I complain a lot
Jacob,
Thanks!
 ~Knock-Knock~
08:56:38 ~Jacob
Wow. I love the honey pelts. Congrats
 TheFlyingKitten
08:56:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

Yeah, it gets difficult at times, but when I get lucky, I get lucky. Those pups get trained up early and quickly.
And thank you so much! ^^
 Broken Dawn
08:54:39 I complain a lot
-WP Click-
Yes Wolf Party! Thank you!
 Salom_
08:54:28 Sal
Petri Dish
Sheesh that does sound kind of tricky. My pack doesnÂ’t have the best affinity now because I forgot to check that. That sounds like such a cool project though. Good luck!!
 Mercenary
08:52:44 
Hiya chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 10:02 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hello hello! We ask that if you aren't Zeraphia or Midnight Romance that you don't post! Thank you though!

Prince x Princess

But is it arranged marriage? No, not quite. It is reluctant agreement to work together and bind kingdoms together because an empire is threatening to takeover. And better together than apart.

But the two aren't exactly the most... agreeable on the whole 'marriage' part of the whole shebang.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 10:06 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

_____________ Xevon Romano _______________

Full Name: Xevon Romano
Role: Prince of Vestrian Kingdom

Appearance:
If the height of 6'2" and somewhat sturdy build with broad shoulders doesn't immediately send off warning bells, then congratulations and good luck. Xevon keeps his unruly hair relatively short and out of his eyes. The same eyes that seem to have a rather brown and light hazel color to his eyes. Despite that, his skin tone is a little more on the soft bronze side with the faintest of freckles poking out over his cheeks.

He tends to wear darker clothing with red accents to them. Just because it's his style. That's just what he does and what he wears when in royal or noble settings. He still prefers a dark shirt with the sleeves rolled up when in casual settings.

Personality:
Xevon has the type of personality that immediately seems to almost relax someone. He can find an entire and total stranger, waltz right up and act like they've been friends for decades. He relies solely on sheer confidence and the luck of if I'm nice enough to you, you won't hurt me

Which, for the most part works.

However, in the instance of danger, Xevon can and will throw himself headfirst into the throws of danger if it means that someone else doesn't get hurt.

But he can and does... well... get tired. Xevon can be described as grumpy when he's awfully tired. He does his best to direct this to others and tries to keep his mouth shut. But he's not perfect.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 11:00 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora Wetherelle•
~
Role: Princess of Elorerin Kingdom
~
Appearance:
Don't let the short stature of 5'1" fool you. This little woman isn't as little and sweet as she may seem. Shes got a slim body with a pear shaped build, meaning her shoulders are narrow while her hips are rather curvy. Her silky, thick hair is kept long, cascading down her back in auburn red curls. To compliment the red, her eyes are a beautiful light green color with hints of blue. Her skin is fair, free of any freckles or distinguishing marks save for a single beauty mark below her left eye.

Her sense of style is one of light colors that complement her skin tone and hair color. In royal settings, she often wears extravagant gowns embroidered with lace, not to mention those dreaded corsets. In casual settings, more of her true self can be seen as she adorns silky gowns of simple nature.
~
Personality:
Polite, perhaps a little shy even. She's hesitant and quiet around new individuals, preferring to watch over interacting. Isadora can be rather standoffish, closely guarding herself. One would say that she'd grown a heart of stone from being hurt one too many times.

The old saying that big surprises come in small packages speaks volumes with this one. To be so tiny, she packs a punch and has a temper of a hundred men. Dramatic, yes, but quite close to the truth. However, if you don't give her a reason to be upset, then you're safe... maybe.

Despite the fact that her favor is hard to gain, Isadora is fiercely loyal and protective of those she cares about. If it comes down to protecting her loved ones, she would throw herself straight into the fire to ensure their safety.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 11:04 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

OOC: I love her already. They are going to have so much fun. XD Do you want me to start?

------

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 11:09 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
OOC: Thank you! I loved him so much too! This is gonna be fun. But yes, if you could start that would be wonderful~
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 11:16 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

OOC: I can do that!

-----------------

The cold ring of the bells overhead wasn't exactly the most comforting noise to disturb the peace of the day. The morning was crisp and cool, the spring air just barely releasing the hint of the night's chill. The trees just barely held the budding of leaves and flowers while the grass was green. Everything held a breath of deep air as the spring day slowly rose into existence.

Spring, symbolic and a wonderful time. Except for Prince Romano who stood with a rather neutral look in his brown eyes. As his face turned closer to a scowl, a sharp elbow jabbed into his ribs and he quickly fixed his expression to a more pleasant but fake smile. Anyone else would find this romantic, it would be something good, or whatnot.

But for Xevon? It was not his favorite day. Rather than being able to try and find kingdoms he'd rather suitor for, he had to be stuck with the Elorerin heir. It wouldn't be so bad but she was always so closed off, always on guard. Not to mention that his personality didn't exactly mesh well with the princess.

Here he was, however, standing at the front of the large castle gardens with a crowd of thousands and more spilling out the castle gateway.

Getting... married.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 24, 2024 11:33 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
OOC: Thank youuu!
---
The beauty of early spring was the only good thing about the day before them. It was a gorgeous morning and it would be peaceful if it wasn't for the damned bell that was ringing through out the land. A bell that signaled every individual close enough to hear that something important was soon to begin. A wedding.

The chill in the air rose goosebumps to the young woman's skin, a rather pointed look sitting on her face. Of all things that could be happening, she was getting married. Isador had avoided the grasp of marriage for as long as she could, much preferring the feel of solitude over the company of someone who would most likely get on her nerves.

Like her husband to be. The Vestrian heir was much to friendly for her liking and she despised how confident he always seemed to be. Sure, it suited him, but it didn't mean that she had to like it. Soon, the sharp metallic ring of the bell faded, echoing distantly through the air. It was time.

"Isadora, child. Smile," her father instructed her, making her groan inwardly. She didn't respond, only putting on her best of fake smiles as she took her fathers arm. It was time for her to be on full display infront of the whole kingdom and she was dreading every step as they drew closer. She could see Xevon standing at the front of the garden and as music played softly, she started her trek towards him in her pure white gown.

Of all people, why did it have to be him?
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 12:29 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Second to his least favorite day, this was slowly trying to pull into first. The music seemed so slow, so boring, so... ugh. The fake smile seemed too much for him to wear but still, he had enough sore ribs and not many more to keep from getting a rough elbow. At the very least, he could admit that she did look good in the white dress.

His own plain white attire? Eh. It was the least he could do. The literal least of what he could get away with. While everyone looked toward her, Xevon stole a moment to look down at his feet and scowl. This was the worst. The literal worst. He was going to be stuck with the stony cold-faced heir and have to work with that?

Yeah right.

His amber eyes lifted back up with the fake smile. At the least, he had a feeling that the distaste was mutual. Good enough for him. The prince stepped back at the instruction, all but refusing to look into her eyes and rather at the priest as he began his long boring talk about marriage and stuff and blah, blah, blah.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 12:45 AM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hated the feel of all eyes on her. Well, save for one pair. It would seem that the usual confident, friendly demeanor had left the Vestrian heir. She hated every dragging moment of the walk to the front, the slow music making her cringe as she knew she couldn't walk any fast. Especially not with her father there to keep her in check every step of the way.

Her father finally let go as she reached the front where the priest and Xevon stood. She stood in front of him, her smile threatening to fall as she looked to the priest as well. Although, she couldn't say that she hadn't stole a glance or two at him. His attire was different from his usual style and though it was unusual, she'd have to admit that he did look good.

With a rather unamused look on her face, Isadora listened to the priest, wishing that he'd hurry up so that things could be over with. They were standing before thousands of people who expected them to be a lovey dovey happy couple when in fact, they were not. Soon, the end was coming near and they'd said began to say their I do's. It was more so a 'it's not like I have a choice,' but hey, whatever works. She was just glad for the main event to be almost over.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 10:30 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon's eyes flicked to the priest as he began his rambling. He didn't pay attention to a lot of what was said. Mostly focused on trying to keep a somewhat positive look on his face. He knew most of the kingdoms and the guests expected a rather happy couple. But, he knew full well that their parents knew much more. They knew better than to hope for the perfect lovey-dovey situation.

As he rattled off the words, Xevon finally stole one look toward Isadora. Behind those vibrant eyes of hers, he had a deep feeling she hated this as much as he did. Oh how he relished that thought.

Before anyone could really push the two to even do anything, Xevon's father--his grandfather really--stood up and directed the guests to the large ballroom in the castle. It would leave the two alone for a few moments.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us