Wolf Play : Vah x Midnight Romance
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat
 MLadySkylar
06:11:11 P'Sky
I'd agree with that
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:07 (he/they)
I'd notify them that I would not be progressing with their commission until they respond next
 Salom_
06:11:04 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Okay thatÂ’s what I figured might be best. I already stopped work on it, but I do hope they reach back out because it was turning out very well
 MLadySkylar
06:10:50 P'Sky
Sal
Are you referring to those making your commission?
 Existence
06:10:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, stop the commission till I receive a reply personally.
 MLadySkylar
06:10:06 P'Sky
Katie
Vitals aren't perfect
Weight is amazing
If you want to Cp stack her
 Salom_
06:09:29 Sal, Salmon
Question for people who do commissions: What do you do if midway through a commission the person stops answering your messages about it whatsoever?
 KateXiX
06:08:51 
Thoughts on her?
-WP Click-
 Pisces Prince
06:08:32 Ry, Pisces, Prince
Sting
-I'd say keep her. Her hydro doesn't affect battle CP toooooo much..
 MLadySkylar
06:08:26 P'Sky
Narran
She's HW Hero
Totally a keep in my book
 Narran Park
06:07:33 Sting
That helps!
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 09:57 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora listened his words, humming briefly in response. "Indeed. The pressure eats at me constantly and you know very well how much I detest having to act so friendly and happy. I swear I wasn't meant for this life," she shook her head slightly. Isadora felt as though she would have been much happier living a normal life. Of course she knew not all things were butterflies and rainbows, but neither was the life of royalty.

A sharp chill ran down her spine at his words, taking an unsure few steps towards him. "Perhaps so... but you getting injured or even worse killed would create an even bigger rift in the kingdom," she murmured, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. She didn't want him to get hurt either. She may not like him, but she wasn't cruel. "It's such a scary thought.. The whole deal with the empire, I mean. I try to put up a hard front, but honestly? I'm terrified," she whispered, her eyes falling to the floor.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 10:04 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Neither was the life of royalty.

Xevon swallowed thickly before letting out a slow breath, looking toward the window just beyond the bed. His hazel eyes scanned the darkness for something, or perhaps nothing--instead, scanning the thoughts that tumbled through his head like a pebble in a river.

"I can't help but wonder why," Xevon finally admitted. "Far less... scared and more... just... tired. Why? Why us, why them? It... ugh," he rubbed his forehead for a moment or two. "Why do I ..." the prince let the last question trail off. Why do I sit here instead?

Well, it tended to happen when one was the only heir to the kingdom's throne. Isadora was right even if he felt otherwise.

"So what do we do? How do we solve it?" Xevon finally murmured.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 10:18 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora watched him, her brows furrowing as she listened to his words. She hated the uncertainty that whirled around the room. Why was a good question, but it was one she couldn't answer. She and Xevon were the only heirs of their respective kingdoms, so it had made good sense for them to marry. Especially when it came to combining their militaries. That had been the biggest reason for the alliance.

Isadora's feet moved of their own accord, closing the small distance that remained between them. She hesitated before taking his hands into hers. What am I doing? "What we do... is be strong for our kingdom. For ourselves," she started, looking up at the man before her. "While I don't know how to solve the problem at hand currently, all I do know is that we have to do anything it takes to keep our world as we know it from falling apart," she told him, falling silent as she was done speaking. She hated seeing how stressed the situation seemed to make him, but she wasn't sure why it bothered her so.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 10:51 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon leaned his head back against the door frame, lifting his hazel eyes as his chest lifted and fell with a slow and deep sigh. The sigh of resignation and exhaustion. He wanted to show that he was confidence, that he wasn't worried, and to an extent... he wasn't worried. But it wasn't his worry that felt like a problem. It was the fact that he felt so... lost.

The prince waited for her to start to speak again, reply to his words. When her fingers brushed against his hand, he nearly pulled away instinctively, instead relaxed. Her hand seemed so soft, so calm and clean compared to his. Roughed, calloused, just from wear and tear and what he usually did. Which usually wasn't terribly useful.

His head slowly lowered again. Be strong... for her. He doubted he could really work up that energy to be strong for himself. He took in another breath, studying her features. Her vibrant eyes, the strong auburn hair and ... concern in her expression?

Xevon took in a breath again, tightened his grip on her hand, and finally spoke. "And," his voice was barely over a hushed whisper. "If it does fall apart, we put it back together. Piece by piece."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 11:10 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
His large, rough hands within hers was a different feeling but somehow... comforting? The fate of their kingdom relied solely on the pairs ability to hold things together, and in that moment Isadora had a glimmer of hope that they could. Hell, that was probably the longest they'd ever went without arguing or being snarky towards one another.

A small, pure smile graced her typically pouty lips as his grip tightened as he spoke. She nodded, her eyes studying his face as well. "Indeed... We can do this," she murmured, her body relaxing. She did believe they could, but she knew that it would be a long, hard road. They had to work on getting along and putting their differences aside.

Her thumb gave a reassuring rub over the back of his hand before she slipped away. She cleared her throat slightly, not wanting to get too caught up in the moment. "Perhaps it would be wise to try and get some sleep. I'm sure the days ahead will be anything but restful," she said softly, her blue-green eyes falling to the floor.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 11:13 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon all but refused to admit that it was slowly inching on him that it felt right to have her hand in his. Oh, he didn't want to say that at all. That was the wrong thought to have! A small touch of relief dried up as she stepped back and mentioned sleeping.

He took the cue and pushed off of the door frame with a slow noise. "Oh man, I have to sleep now?" His tone lifted, far more teasing than before. "Well, I'm sure I'll sleep just fine. Whether or not you can handle the snoring? We'll see."

He stepped forward, passing her to sit on the right hand of the bed.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 11:19 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Being so close and so sincere with Xevon had made her feel so vulnerable, but she couldn't stop the nagging feeling that told her it was right to want to comfort him and ease his mind. Either way, Isadora continued telling herself that she still disliked him just as much as before.

A dramatic groan exited her lips as she took to the left side of the bed. "God, I had really hoped you weren't a snorer," she said, a teasing tone to her voice as she slipped beneath the softness of the covers. "Perhaps I'll still be lucky enough to get a little sleep," she smirked, laying on her side as she faced his side of the bed. The real test would be how well she slept with a man in the same bed as her
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 11:25 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Well, if he was entirely honest, Xevon really didn't know if he was or wasn't a snorer in reality. He just figured he would. Everyone else seemed to do it, why wouldn't he? Still, he was surprised by the large amount of discomfort at the fact that there was someone else in the same bed. It gnawed on his brain, chewing on the back of his mind.

Sure, he could fake a confident prince who acted like an absolute playboy. But the moment he actually had to try and be that? He felt uncomfortable? He could hold her hand, spill out the worries but this?

Xevon shrugged and finally laid down, facing away from her so she didn't have to see his expression morph to a crinkled frown.

"... sleep well, I guess."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 11:34 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Truth be told, Isadora had no idea what she was like while she slept. Afterall, she'd always slept alone so she didn't know whether she snored, tossed and turned, or remained silent and still through the night. As he'd laid with his back turned to her, she couldn't help the tiny, almost nonexistent frown that crossed her face.

Isadora didn't expect anything from him, but she couldn't help the mixed feelings she was having. "You too... Goodnight," she said softly, letting her eyes close as she tried to get comfortable.

Getting comfortable came easy, but sleep still seemed to want to evade her as she lay there. She was tired as ever, but the events of the day and the impending war spun through her mind the way a spider spun a web. Through tired eyes, she found herself staring at Xevon, despite his back being turned. Would things ever actually work out?
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 16, 2024 11:59 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon let out a slow breath and tried, oh he tried. He wanted nothing more than to just doze off. To let this all be a really bad dream. But his stomach ate itself in knots. Oh how it gnawed at him.

But perhaps somewhere in the late of the night, Xevon finally slipped into a light doze. The light doze slowly drifted into an actual sort of rest.

It was probably for the best that the prince slept for a bit. That was the best for him. A bit of sleep to recuperate everything that had happened in the prior day. And to get rest for whatever was going to be coming up.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us