11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 05:14 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora shrugged lightly, thinking for a moment. "I mean, yes, I do have hobbies. None super exciting I suppose, but things I could work with," she hummed, her nose crinkling ever so slightly as she pondered on ways to mix things up.

"I mostly read books just to pass the time. It was preferred over the presence of humans, but my true interests lie in music. You know, dancing, singing..." she trailed off, her gaze wandering out of the window. Ballroom dance was not the only type of dance the princess was good at, but her father had proclaimed all else too provocative of a lady of her stationing. "Not to mention, I'm too shy to do anything different out of my own accord," she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck slightly.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 05:18 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tilted his head for a moment watching her expression. Books... was something but it was the way her expression shifted when she spoke about music. That was the tidbit that he picked up on almost immediately. The way she seemed so passionate about music. Dancing, singing and then she trailed off only to come back saying something about being shy.

"Well, there's always learning to play an instrument," Xevon mused slowly. "Flutes, lyres, various strings and the sorts," he waved his hand, though it didn't lift from off of his chest too far. "Dancing is nice, I wonder if we'll learn new dances with the empire."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 05:36 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora nodded lightly at his suggestion. "That does sound like fun.. I wouldn't mind learning to play a lyre or something with my fingers," she said softly, her gaze falling to her nimble fingers for a moment. She did seem to have a natural talent with strings, but she never had the time to actually learn to play or compose.

Isadora's eyes lit up slightly at the idea of learning a new dances in the empire. Her calmness had shifted to be somewhat giddy, that passionate light all over her face. "I do hope so.. I have heard before that the traditional dance is far more intricate the further you go north," she said, making a small motion with her hands as she looked to Xevon.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 05:39 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon waved one hand idly, his hazel eyes focused out the window of the carriage. He had heard the rumors as well, the intricate dances of the northern kingdoms, empires and territories. But he hadn't ever been up through the northern areas to really figure that out.

"I mean, I hope so. It'd be just a little disappointing if they're not as fun as we hoped, y'know?" Xevon finally said, turning his gaze toward the princess. She seemed excited, even talking with her hands as she spoke about the dances. "I think maybe we could look at getting an instrument of some sort, just to piss your father off even more."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 06:11 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
"I do hope we find some fun," she agreed, settling down just a bit. Isadora laughed softly at his suggestion, an evil twinkle in her eye. "To think, I never would have dreamed of crossing him, but now?" She shook her head slightly. "It's nice to see him squirm. I think it would be pretty fun as well..."
Perhaps Xevon would end up being a good influence on her. She found herself coming out of her shell a little more as well as becoming a bit bold. It was an interesting change, if not a little terrifying. "What about you? Any big ideas for something you'd like to get into while we're away?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 06:13 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon gave her a sharper grin, far more mischievous and perhaps a little... dangerous in nature as she mentioned crossing her father. "Well, y'know, sometimes you have to get a little dirty, have a little fun. You can't live and get the people to love you if you don't love what they love."

Though, she posed the question back to him and he glanced out the window. He really wasn't sure, if he was honest. It was always easy to brush it off, say something basic or whatnot. But now? "Haven't decided yet," he finally mused. "Figured I'd see what all is out here in the northern territories and see if anything grabs my attention, y'know? Why limit my options now?"

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 06:45 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora grinned, almost feeling a tinge of blush with the way he looked. "I do suppose you're right.. and I do need to get familiar with the people of our kingdom," she hummed, wondering what exactly she could do to get her hands a bit dirty.

Isadora nodded at his response, leaning her head back against the seat. "I get that. I guess it's more fun to do things as you come upon them," she said softly, a quiet yawn escaping from her lips. "It's just nice to know there are options to try new things without being told no," she sighed, lifting her head slightly.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 07:19 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon lifted one hand in a small shrug. "I know my mother used to sew and gather fruit from the garden. People loved her," he said softly, rubbing his forehead. "But we all know how it goes. Not everyone lives to see the next day..."

He trailed off for a moment or two. "Riding horses, sewing dresses and clothing, even just learning to make pottery and clay," Xevon glanced over toward her again. "I won't tell you no, you want to try something? I say go for it. The most you can do is gather skills.... that'll help you throughout your life."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 07:32 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora gave a small, somewhat sad smile. He'd lost so much. Yet he still maintained that carefree, outgoing and friendly demeanor. "Do me favor... always try to see tomorrow. The world needs someone like you," she murmured, looking away. Xevon was so strong in his own ways, brave, and smart. Not to mention, already a good leader doing more than their own family had done to save the kingdom.

"I want to try new things for sure.. I just hope it doesn't take me too long to be bold enough to leave my comfort zone," she sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. If she was being honest, she always wanted to learn to defend herself in some form. Like always, however, her father told her that it was unbecoming of a lady.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 25, 2024 07:46 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon's jaw opened and closed for a few moments, as if trying to figure out a reply to what she had said. Something witty? No, that didn't feel right. Something sincere? No, not right either. The world needs someone like you. No, no, it didn't. It didn't need someone like him. It needed someone that was who he pretended to be. Someone sincere, someone who didn't have to sift through the masks that they wore to hide their featureless face.

The words rang in his head like a church bell, forlorn, eerie and solemn. Someone like him. No. It didn't.

"Don't push yourself too hard," Xevon ignored the previous words, rather pointedly and focused on what she had said last. "The more you push yourself, the faster you burn out. Then you feel like you've failed and it all starts the cycle over again. Little by little, that's how you get out of your comfort zone."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us