Obscurity
10:01:02 Tai
Salom
You could always save up event currency and sell or auction it off instead :D
 Obscurity
10:00:34 Tai
ET
Agreed 😤

Sounds good! :D and no worries, we could also chat lore if you want too!

I gotta work on more attacks and defenses so I'm with you there
 Salom_
09:58:57 Sal
Or well IÂ’m not new new, just restarting! I used to play in 2017
 Salom_
09:58:42 Sal
Is it worth it to buy the pups decor from the event? I donÂ’t really use decor so I was probably just going to sell it but since IÂ’m new IÂ’m hoping to get something good to help me get a better start
 Phantom Hollow
09:56:12 Taylor
Hello all, hope everyone is having a good night!
 Eternity
09:54:45 ET
Obst
Everyone should have thighs :>

Oooh okayokayokay :D we can definitely chat then, that would be cool as I'm also not working at the moment! :0

The stingray dogs don't really have any lore at the moment, and the long boys are preeetty outdated.
I think I'll start working out an explore/ items/ inventory system as at the moment all of my art is going towards AF
 Eternity
09:53:07 ET
Rev
I will keep this in mind :>
 Obscurity
09:52:58 Tai
Silly
Perhaps o.o

ET
Thighs indeed,,, I should give Trix thighs

That could be neat! :D I do have this whole next week to do whatever I want before I start the new job so maybe I'll work on them :O and I'd love to hear more about the knife cats / stingray dogs too x)
 Revelry
09:51:15 Rev
ET
I'll buy all HW heros you don't keep! I'm desperate for HW wolves, my whole pack seems to be turned LW
 Eternity
09:49:29 ET
I'm wolfpartying come spring, gotta get me a custom female to breed to Apollo before he gets stoned *^*
 Eternity
09:49:01 ET
Obst
Thighs,,,

Yesyesyes, maybe we can help each other out!
I'm always happy to help redo linearts/design changes if needed :> I do adore angler fish designs...
 Silly
09:47:49 SL, SilverLined
Is that an Obs I see?
 TheFlyingKitten
09:47:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Salem

I'll have to check them out. I haven't really used Pinterest before, so it may take me a couple of tries to find what I'm looking for, lol. Thank you! My cat and her elderly ways, along with the Hallow's season, are bringing inspiration to my spooky art era.
 Obscurity
09:46:51 Tai
Vox
Ooh :0 I'd offer to Wolf Party and help out, but I'm waiting for all the dogs in my den to die of natural causes before I spawn more in :,)
 Salem
09:45:51 
Name ideas?
-WP Click-
 Forgotten Dreams
09:44:25 Chip/Dreamer
Vox
Heya Hihi
 Revelry
09:43:33 Rev
I don't know if it's just me, but WP seems to be allergic to give HW boosts/defects lately

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -3
Caiman : -2
Leopard : -4
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Eden x Iconium | 1x1March 29, 2024 09:34 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
for us only, please don't post!! <3

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
save for plot plans

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res / extra

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name(s):
Sébastien Gagnon - current legal name
Ares Araya - birth name, prior to everything, unknown by everyone
Dio - Sébastien's hockey nickname / how he is often referred to
Birthday:
August 21
Nationality:
Chilean-French
Place of Birth:
Undisclosed
Appearance:
Sébastien stands at about 6'1 and has the lean, semi-muscular figure of a forward. He has dark hair that he keeps on the shorter side, frequently tousled although it reverts back to a mess of curls when he plays hockey. He has a fairly nonchalant style of dressing, always prepared for the next party. However, he does know how to get dressed up every now and again, he just doesn't like feeling like he's out of place or overdressed.
Personality:

Backstory:
The majority of his story has been carefully kept out of the eyes of the public. All they know is that he is an exceptional hockey player who has received a lot of attention for his skills. After being recently divorced in a very quiet fashion, he depends solely on his career to maintain his work visa.
Position Played:
L/R Forward
(he's ambidextrous and spends a lot of time on the ice, so the side he plays depends on the line he's with)
Sébastien is a very energetic player known for his creativity and enthusiasm on the ice. He is well known for his sense of humor off the ice as well, frequently giving interviews that end up going viral for whatever interesting or unhinged thing he revealed to the press. They call him Dio because of something he frequently says to the press: "Solo Dio'." Despite what might come across as humility in this statement, his fans took to calling him this due to the sentiment of referencing that he is a hockey god.
Quirks:
TBA
Other:
TBA

Edited at March 29, 2024 09:53 PM by Iconium
Eden x Iconium | 1x1March 30, 2024 10:15 AM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Daphne Raine Tully
"Daph"
Birthday:
June 16th
Nationality:
Russian-American
Place of Birth:
Sochi, Russia
Appearance:
Standing at 5'2", Daphne is a rather small woman with a slender, but lean body. She has fiery red hair that cascades down her back in soft curls. Some how, it always seems to lay perfectly... Her way of dress is fashion forward, as she takes pride in looking good. Just because she always is "dressed up" doesn't mean that she can't make it extra fancy when the situation calls for it.
Personality:
Daphne is decently out going with a friendly aura. She tries her best to maintain a sense of maturity, generally not partaking in the ways of her friends. She's not one to judge, however, she just prefers to let loose on occasion. Daphne falls hard and loves fiercely, never afraid to pursue a relationship. Once she's got her eyes on someone, no one else hardly seems to matter...
Backstory:
A daddy's girl who grew up on the ice.. While she may not had been the little hockey player her father craved, she's a force to be reckoned with when skating.
Skating Info:
Typically an individual skater, but has began to pursue that of a duo, once she finds a good enough partner.
Daphne is an out going girl known for her graceful power on the ice. She's well known, often making appearances on media to talk about her competitions as well as when she'll be bringing a partner into the light. Shes not known for dating, most assuming that she's either too stuck up or stubborn, when in reality, she just needs to find her person.
Quirks:
TBA
Other:
TBA

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us