Wolf Play : [CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1s
Chatbox
 Inferno Abyss
01:56:27 Raven, Flame
Dart
You can't put moonflowers into market dens. Unless you are looking for the gear. Sales chat is best to send out your interest.
 Vennenum
01:56:17 Venn/Venne
Uh... It's anexplore event, SSSI explore?
 Boeing
01:56:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Tell me again once I get to wifi lol
 Nevermore.
01:55:50 Never/Nev
Fiery

Just dressage for this one, but the next will be a jumping show. Dressage is his weak point, so we do so much better with the jump classes. He got a special award at the last jump show for "best jumper style" :")
 Inferno Abyss
01:55:24 Raven, Flame
Deso
I didn't really have time to commit with college and whatnot. I have a free semester with work starting next week.

But. . .I also need mush for CP training so that's my main concern right now x.x
 The Amethyst
01:54:07 Dart
Wait do I just look 8n market dens for moon flowers?
 Inferno Abyss
01:52:34 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Awww, proud horse parent! I'm glad he did so well for you. Was it dressage or jumping? Or both :') I forget which one you said the show was for.
 Amygdala
01:52:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Look who just paid me a visit XD
-Click-
 Desolation
01:51:54 Deso the 👻
Inferno

wow. That's impressive. I like your commitment to the event. I usually just look and see if I have any spare pups around :')
 The Amethyst
01:51:18 Dart
Raven

I... Didn't think of that.
 Inferno Abyss
01:50:53 Raven, Flame
Dart
Well, you could start with the top of the FMC leaderboards :')
 Golden Meadows
01:50:33 Ollie, Gold
:O
Love the new update!
 Malcuth
01:50:23 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up??:)
 Inferno Abyss
01:49:37 Raven, Flame
Deso
I think that would be awesome :o

Yeah, there's Always next month x.x
Although, next month, I should have 4 full FMC teams with 1-3 AP's each :')
 Nevermore.
01:49:18 Never/Nev
Fiery

He was such an angel 🥺 The time I have put into him really came through this weekend. I was expecting a meltdown and to be fighting him the entire tests, but he was perfect. I was so proud of him for keeping his head on this time. The photographer got some absolutely lovely shots as well *^*
 starmutt
01:49:11 marsh | they/it
Head the call of your Alliance and win some Alliance battles.

time to be active in my other alliances thats not just mine for once xD
 The Amethyst
01:48:53 Dart
Boe

Yup!

Raven
Where 👹
 Desolation
01:48:00 Deso the 👻
Inferno

At least you get cold enough weather to wrap yourself up in a blanket?? Can you imagine walking outside on xmas day in shorts!?

It's okay. There's always next month for FMC ^^
 Inferno Abyss
01:47:22 Raven, Flame
Dart
Find any mass explorer den. They are sure to have 1k+ XD
 Boeing
01:47:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amethyst
Are you looking to buy or something?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : 0
Jaguar : -4
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sJuly 2, 2024 09:39 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

hello all! i'm honey and i'm on the hunt for some 1x1 roleplay partners. i've primarily stuck to group rps in the past, but i feel like very few of these have managed to get off the ground lately and i'm feeling a bit unfulfilled. below are some more details.

requirements

· i write at least 600 words per post. i tend to average around 750-1000. i would prefer that my partners be able to reach at minimum 400 words per reply.

· word count is not everything, though! a super wordy post with very little actually going on is hard to respond to lol. word counts are definitely negotiable for me, but if you don't quite hit around the 400 mark, i would prefer that you send an rp example if possible :) i will absolutely make exceptions for lower word counts.

· forums are a must! we can absolutely use pms to chat and plot but my mailbox has a tendency to break when sending or receiving extra-long messages lol

· decent grammar/puncuation/spelling etc. is expected

· if for some reason you're losing interest in the rp please let me know! i would much rather my partners be honest so we can work something out rather than just randomly ghosting.

· i didn't think i would need to actually put this in writing but. i'm not interested in rping with people who regularly use AI in their writing, whether it's for character descriptions, plots, or responses. like this is a non-negotiable.

rp preferences

· i enjoy romance as a subplot but it isn't necessarily the focus of most of my rps. my writing tends to be more character- and plot-driven, and i definitely prefer slower-burn romances. love at first sight or whatever is just sort of boring to me honestly.

· i very much prefer MxM and FxF over MxF. i'm also down for pairings with non-binary characters! i would really, really have to be invested in an rp to consider MxF; feel free to ask, but i will probably say no lol.

· i would love to hear your plot ideas if you have any! if you have a super niche specific plot you want to do, i want to hear about it!

· contribute to world-building! i love to hear my partners' concepts and ideas for the rp and we will always find a way to incorporate them in.

· i don't do animal-centric or fandom rps.

· i don't require daily responses; a couple posts a week is totally fine.

plot ideas

if you have any plots that you've been itching to do PLEASE let me know - these are bare bones ideas that i'm not particularly attached to.

1. werewolf x human. NOT like sexy wolf man and tiny petite female love interest. i think it could be interesting to explore the dynamics of werewolf packs and how they interact with humans.

2. futuristic dystopia/apocalypse

3. arranged marriage. i like this better in a medieval setting tbh; i also think it could be fun for one person to play a character outside of the marriage (siblings, childhood friends, etc.)

4. anything medieval, bonus points for fantasy elements

5. modern demigods

6. members of opposing gangs/crime syndicates

7. rival equestrians or academics

8. immortal x human

9. spies/assassins

10. pirates, pirate x bounty hunter, etc.

Edited at September 5, 2024 01:32 PM by Honey
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sJuly 3, 2024 03:02 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
hello! i definitely think we'd be a fit :) i try my best to reach 1000+ words, that being a response and new scenes (still working on this so it changes. nothing less than 500 though). id definitely be interested in either wild west or medieval ! the supernatural spin sounds interesting to me. other plot things that interest me are dynamic wolf rps with good world building, apocalypse (could simply be like the world ended or zombies so either works), gruff medieval rps though this can be a bit hard to do because ideas get hard for me sometimes lmao, and probably some other stuff. i'm on the same boat about romance and i try to respond at least once a week. i prefer to play male though a good fxf rp has sounded nice honestly. let me know if you want an example! thank you for considering :)

Edited at July 3, 2024 03:03 PM by Bruiser
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sJuly 7, 2024 08:21 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
You can try with me! My word count is a little low, but packed with info. Just because long passages make me feel like I am rambling on. I am only really comfortable with MxF, but am open to try new things. I lean towards playing female, though I can play male. I have never played non-binery. As for plot, can we mix 3 and 5? Werewolves and vampires have always been opposites, but what happens when the take a liking to one another? I can post about 2-3 times a day. Everyday.
-
Nori-F-melinistic grey-Expecting forest mother-M: Candy, Nightshade
Leave it to Candy to change the mood for the better. "I think I had a relitive named Fish. Well, I vote Walnut(Bugs' character) and Tanager." Nori smiles and looks between Nightshade and her mate. Tanager is a red bird. If one kit had particualy red side, it might be perfect. Walnut is a cute name, but also the tastyest part of a squrrial's house.
-
This is the latest RP post. My spelling could be better, but is readable.

Edited at July 7, 2024 08:25 PM by Bobcat
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sJuly 7, 2024 08:25 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
double post

Edited at July 10, 2024 01:41 PM by Bobcat
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sJuly 7, 2024 08:29 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I haven't properly RPed in quite some time, so my current word count is roughly 400 though I most likely will be able to match what I'm given. I'm open for pretty much anything. I can provide my most recent example if needed via PM. In my blogs there's some writing there as well to get an idea! I was particularly fond of the arranged marriage idea, but I'm open to anything. Thank you for considering :)
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sJuly 8, 2024 06:40 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Hi!!! I've never done an rp on this site specifically before, so I don't have any rp examples. However, I can write something up if you'd like so you can see my writing style at the very least. I always aim to write as much and give as much detail as I can without dragging anything out. I also have a general preference towards MxM and FxF. I love all these concepts, especially the assassin, medieval themed, and vampire ones!! :) Thank you for your consideration!! :)
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sAugust 5, 2024 06:56 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Personally, I think we would be a great fit ^^
I can easily write 500+ words and I'd say I'm semi-literate to literate. I've been role playing for a few years now, but only a year or so on WP. I've had experience in almost every and all RPs out there and prefer a small group or 1x1 over a large group. I'm comfortable with all gender pairing romance wise. I do work Mon-Fri but I'm very active on the weekends and can easily respond 5 or more times a day. I also prefer forums over PMs. I will say though, I'm not comfortable doing any form of romance RP with anyone under 18. That's certainly a requirement of mine. I really like your idea of the werewolf x human RP and how you want to incorporate the dynamics of a pack into that. Often times, others never think of that. I'd also say I'm pretty creative and can definitely keep the RP flowing although I do occasionally have a writing block or two and may need a minute to kind of just think. If you are interested in role playing, I can always shoot you a PM with my work schedule so you know when I'll be offline. Another thing, (sorry for this long response) I'm really into character development throughout the RP. If you'd like I can also PM you with some examples of my writing ^^
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sAugust 5, 2024 08:50 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
I think we could be fit. I have a lower word count, but I am a fantasy writer and rper and would do my best to write really long. When I understand the other character I can do a whole bunch and try to keep it interesting! I promise to tell you if I lose interest in the rp, and if I have to leave for a bit I will for sure tell you. I've been called a grammar police and will try my best to do correct grammar and spelling on every sentence. If I use a different spelling it's because I use both American and British spellings. (Ex. color vs. colour) If I don't respond for a bit it's probably because I had a writing block, I'm rping w/ someone else, I'm on a different website, or something popped up that I didn't know about. I really would like to do a medeival-fantasy arranged marraige MxF rp, I'll play any part. I also enjoy making and playing as random mini characters. Sorry that this took so long, if you want an rp example I'll pm you a girl pov one and a boy pov one. Thanks for reading this!
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sAugust 15, 2024 02:01 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello there, I read through your post and I think we could be a good fit. I can easily write 400+ words and I will often find my responses can edge into the 1000+ mark if I am not watching the length. I consider myself semi-lit to literate, but am adaptable to lower word counts if necessary. The time I have been writing is perhaps about six to seven years, with roleplay experience being about the same. As for response time, I am unfortunately a slower writer, and I do have other RPs (often in PMs) that have been set up or are in the process of being, so I sometimes might need a day or two to properly write up a response; I will always notify you if that happens, or if I need a brief writing break to stave off burnout.

I do sometimes have a tendency of switching my writing style, I do try to keep to an established style, but sometimes I unintentionally stray from that. And I have been trying to work on my character dialogue.

As for plots, I do have a plot of my own that has been haunting me for several days. Ideally set within a modern-ish world with a fantasy element: dragons. They are not often ridden, nor are they to be trifled with, but a bonded dragon is valuable. Often, bonded pairs belong to a role such as the military (or in some areas, a crime family), but there do exist civilian riders. In comes one of the characters, a civilian rider, perhaps moving into a new area because of whatever reason. The other character is a mafia/organized crime member, perhaps a rider themself. The relationship type was originally a marriage of convenience, or a faked relationship that slowly turns into real relationship, but can be changed.

Honestly, most parts and roles can be changed, I just noted everything down as the original idea. If you don't like any parts, then we can talk it over!

Thank you for (hopefully) reading this! I wish you a lovely day/night!
[CURRENTLY CLOSED] looking for literate 1x1sAugust 18, 2024 08:54 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi honey I'm Moth! I think we'd be a great fit :^)
I probably will end up writing on the comparitively lower end, typically once we have an established world set up I drop from 800ish to 600ish, and occasionally less if we're having an active conversation in character, although replies will get far more frequent if that's the situation. I'm huge on worldbuilding, but I also vastly prefer it to be in RP and sort of off the cuff, so working from a really broad plot and then narrowing down in character is my jam.
Character-wise, I prefer playing male, and of the plots you have, I'm very into the arranged marriage, especially the concept of having one of us playing someone external to the marriage. In my brain that's a vaguely medieval and vaguely magical plot, but we can figure that out as we go.
I tend to be pretty light on dialogue and a nasty habit of splicing commas, so if those are things that irk you I'd advise passing on me. I can also send you an RP example if you like, although it'll probably be through PMs to keep your forum from getting cluttered. Let me know if you want that, but if you just want an example of my writing style, I have a bunch of examples in my blog, which is just a repository of my pack lore. Obviously it would be slightly different if we were doing humans, but the prose and grammer itself would be the same. Let me know if you're interested!

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us