Wolf Play : Anyone want to chat about cats? :D
Chatbox
 Silver via
09:21:07 Silv, Via
Saint
why is your swamp level so high? I'm around 21, maybe :')
 Hugs4Bugs
09:20:23 Bugs || Ed
But I know I haven't touched jungle yet (only just unlocked it)
 Hugs4Bugs
09:19:57 Bugs || Ed
I have to check mine after my moves refresh, LMAO
 Saint
09:18:55 
Forest 100
Swamp 70
Jungle 44
Desert 11
Mountains 24
Tundra 97
 distant-screams
09:18:12 katy | beetle
i'm at forest 100, and everything else is 40 or less lol
 Frostyhills24
09:17:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
Boeing

Honestly I went through swamp without asking directions from anybody on what to do >-< or how I should approach explore
 The Amethyst
09:17:19 Dart
Wait is this a good idea?
Raffle a apple but to enter a ticket it's one apple??? Some people might be silly goofers-
 Boeing
09:17:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oops. Meant Jungle 50
that kind of makes it worse though
 Hugs4Bugs
09:17:09 Bugs || Ed
I don't mind swamp for the bluejay feathers
 Boeing
09:16:49 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest 25
Swamp 3
Jungle 40
Desert 2
Mountains 3
Tundra 2
Hmm xD
 Hugs4Bugs
09:16:36 Bugs || Ed
I really want to do more of my jungle and swamp now that I've unlocked them but all my quests are in the forest :''")
 Boeing
09:16:06 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Frosty
How can you tolerate desert and Swamp though >.>
 Frostyhills24
09:15:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
sorry forgot abbreviations aren't allowed, ignore that I meant never Mind
 Frostyhills24
09:15:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
NVM it was desert that I skipped, its only at level 6
Forest: 25
Swamp: 11
Jungle: 11
desert: 6
Mountains: 27
Tundra: 7

I think it's obvious what my two favorite terrains are 0.0
 Hugs4Bugs
09:14:05 Bugs || Ed
Almost halfway there B')
 Hugs4Bugs
09:13:55 Bugs || Ed
I have enough to get 4 apples now, AYO!
 Boeing
09:13:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Frosty
Jungle is a great terrain for the mushies though. >.>
My Jungle is Level 50 somehow lol
 distant-screams
09:13:35 katy | beetle
Kat,
i believe so ^^' i always do 40 maternal for my girls.
 Frostyhills24
09:12:38 Frosty, (She/Her)
Boeing

I literally skipped jungle all together I'm pretty sure because I level my forest to level 20 and I was like "Oh, so I don't need to get every terrain to level 10 to get to the next terrain..."
 Arachne
09:12:21 Ara/Kat
Katy
it has?? damn it 😭 i used to do 40 just in case but 30 seemed to work fine other times

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +5
Red Fox : -5
Crocodile : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Tail Wags

Anyone want to chat about cats? :DSeptember 21, 2021 09:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm trying to gain my Aunt's Cat's trust because the cat thinks everything is gonna kill her, any idea how to make the cat like me? She's a super sweet cat and loves pets but she's really REALLY scared.
Anyone want to chat about cats? :DOctober 6, 2021 11:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a couple weeks old, but I'll help anyways. You do not want to the force the cat into anything. I brought in a feral, and hes just as loving as any other cat in a couple months. Do not discipline, encourage wanted behaviors like taking a treat from your hand or sniffing you. Let them come near you when they feel like it, and leave a blanket you sleep with near an area they sleep at. Just let them get familiar with your scent first.

Edited at October 6, 2021 11:55 AM by Interstellar Ivyleaf
Anyone want to chat about cats? :DOctober 8, 2021 04:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well I'm not allowed to bring the cat where I sleep and I'm not allowed to sleep near the cat. But I have made a surprising amount of progress. At the beginning when I started to be friends with her it was just petting her while she was distracted, getting her use to my voice, I read two chapters of a book to her, then my brother was sitting in there and I walked in because Baby Cat (It's her name) had come close to him, she's like terrified of him, and still is- but I had sat in a chair with her underneath a table about 10 get away, she likes high pitch voices so I called her over and she came, for the first time, and I let her sniff me and she let her head down an inch which is approval of pets. Then I slowly went down to the floor and she attached herself to my lap. The next day she forgot that my lap was safe. So I figured out a way to make my voice exactly like my aunts on time and she made little chirping noises and came out all happy because she thought I was my aunt, she ran and hid lmao
Anyone want to chat about cats? :DOctober 8, 2021 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My aunt gave me tips, about where to sit to get her to like me, it worked, Baby came right out and sat on my lap, so at night, and in the mornings when she's super deprived of attention, I would sit in her room, because she wasn't allowed outside (We're in a barn, the barn has an apartment that was used when the house was built and I'm living in it along with my family who the cat has to get use to before she's allowed outside, there's a bigger room next to it where she lives, it has a biggol table in the middle, she's an outside cat) and she wouldn't come back if she wasn't use to use being there. So it was kind of mandatory to get her use to us.so she now comes out and sits on my lap and comes when I call, she doesn't if she's outside or hiding elsewhere in the barn but she comes out and gets her love and refuses to leave unless you shove her off which she quickly forgets, she thinks of my lap as a safe place so it's a success :D

Forums > Socialize > Tail Wags

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us