Wolf Play : Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-
Chatbox
 High_Hope2024
10:42:09 
Thank you
 Zeraphia
10:40:59 Vah stalks forums
Hope

Go to the wolf's page > manage your wolf > retire and then hit the "Leave the Pack" checkbox
 High_Hope2024
10:40:08 
How do I free my wolves? I want to free 3 of them but i don't know how
 Zeraphia
10:37:34 Vah stalks forums
Never

Ooof. I wish you luck!

Free food is the best food
 Nevermore.
10:35:46 Never/Nev
Vah

Nah, I won't be able to fall asleep until about 2 so I'll have to live with it.

I can't complain too much since I got free food and that's always nice.. :")
 Zeraphia
10:33:53 Vah stalks forums
Never

XD if I could figure out a safe way to send the jar your way, I would.

Goodness, be sure to get some rest then!
 Nevermore.
10:33:13 Never/Nev
Vah

You are far more patient than I am, clearly x)

Tomato soup sounds good :o care to share the leftovers?

It went... well? Such a long day and my head is killing me now, but I at least enjoyed myself being surrounded by people I like :"D
 Zeraphia
10:31:12 Vah stalks forums
Never

XD honestly it did get a little old but at least he was willing to help.

He's passed out now. But we did a batch of tomato soup afterwards since we had a lot of tomatoes.

It's been a busy day. How was yours? You're outing with friends, right?
 Nevermore.
10:30:02 Never/Nev
Vah

It's always nice to have a well trained pupper!

I wouldn't be able to do that work with screaming. I like it quiet x.x
 Zeraphia
10:28:20 Vah stalks forums
Never

A lot faster! We had the doggo pull the wagon back and forth. Little bro was absolutely nuts. He was screaming when we had to fill it/empty it.
 Nevermore.
10:27:25 Never/Nev
Vah!

How did the wood cutting go?
 Zeraphia
10:26:59 Vah stalks forums
I think these two are gonna be great friends.

-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
10:21:33 Hallow, Eve
Hi chat
 Zeraphia
10:21:06 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Exactly!
 distant-lands
10:20:35 katy | beetle
Vah,
true, true. might keep him for now and sell later if he ends up being unused
 Zeraphia
10:20:12 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Might as well. I'm sure someone might keel over after DS Monday
 distant-lands
10:19:22 katy | beetle
he's super pretty under the defect too *^* i'm tempted to keep

i don't need any more wolves (or more albinos) though, lol.
 mission goofy
10:15:52 
distant - yippee!
 Zeraphia
10:15:31 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Awwwhh!!
 distant-lands
10:14:34 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
arrax had his first albino :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Leopard : +2
Rattlesnake : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 03:06 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Welcome to my Interactive Adoptables Series

Have fun following cute storylines to find animals (many species both natural and fantasy colors to be found), the cost is always 200 Mush and I'm happy for you to pay before or after you receive your animal.

The choices you make will affect the outcome of your pet, certain areas are home to different animals.

Copy and paste the four options below and choose your first move!

You are excited to begin your adventure, which path would you like to take?

1. Enchanted Forest

2. Sunny Meadow

3. Serene Shores

4. Bustling Town

Edited at September 1, 2024 04:23 PM by FrankandBeans
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 03:06 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
-----
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 07:01 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
woah I'd love to do one of these! :0 i'll start by choosing the Serene Shores. :)
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 07:26 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you <33

le stalk said:
woah I'd love to do one of these! :0 i'll start by choosing the Serene Shores. :)

You walk towards the calming sound of waves, finding yourself at Serene Shores. The beach stretches before you, with soft, white sand underfoot and the ocean's rhythmic waves lapping against the shore. The scent of salt is in the air, and seagulls cry as they circle above. You notice a few interesting paths and spots to explore.

Where would you like to go next?

1. Explore the Tide Pools: Small pools of water are nestled among the rocks, teeming with marine life. You might find some interesting creatures here.

2. Walk Along the Shoreline: The gentle waves touch your feet, and the endless horizon is before you. Who knows what the tide has brought in?

3. Head Towards the Dunes: Sand dunes rise in the distance, partially covered by tufts of sea grass. There could be something hiding among the dunes.

4. Venture into the Nearby Cave: A dark cave opening is visible at the edge of the shore. The sound of water echoes from within, hinting at hidden mysteries.

What will you do?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 08:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
This looks cute! If you have a second slot open, I'll start with:

1. Enchanted Forest

:)
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 08:38 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Always so happy to see you popping back regularly <3

Inferno Abyss said:
This looks cute! If you have a second slot open, I'll start with:

1. Enchanted Forest

:)

You step into the Enchanted Forest, where the canopy above is thick with vibrant green leaves, filtering the sunlight into soft, dancing patterns on the forest floor. The air is cool and fresh, filled with the scent of pine and wildflowers. You hear the rustle of leaves, the chirping of birds, and the distant sound of a bubbling brook. The atmosphere is alive with magic and mystery.

As you look around, you notice several paths leading deeper into the forest. Each one seems to promise adventure and wonder.

Which path would you like to take?

1. Follow the Twinkling Lights: Tiny lights, like fireflies, flit through the trees. They seem to be leading you somewhere deeper into the forest.

2. Head Towards the Ancient Oak: A massive oak tree stands tall, its trunk wide and gnarled with age. It feels like the heart of the forest, full of wisdom.

3. Explore the Flowering Clearing: A sunlit clearing ahead is filled with colorful wildflowers, and you can hear the soft hum of bees and the flutter of wings.

4. Walk Along the Brook: A gentle brook winds through the trees, its clear water bubbling over rocks. The sound of the water is soothing, and the path beside it looks well-worn.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 10:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
  1. Let's follow the twinkling lights :o
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 10:16 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:
  1. Let's follow the twinkling lights :o

You decide to follow the twinkling lights, feeling drawn to their enchanting glow. The lights dance in the air, leading you deeper into the forest. The path becomes narrower, with the trees growing closer together.

The air is filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and you hear the gentle rustling of leaves above you. As you continue, the lights grow brighter, illuminating the path ahead. Soon, you find yourself in a small glade, where the lights are concentrated.

The glow is almost magical, casting a warm, inviting light over everything. In the center of the glade, you see a small, shimmering fox with fur that seems to change colors as it moves, reflecting the hues of the forest around it. Its eyes are a bright, unnatural blue, glowing softly in the dim light. The fox looks at you curiously, its tail swishing back and forth as if inviting you to join it in this magical place.

What would you like to do?

1. Approach the Shimmering Fox: Carefully make your way closer to the fox, hoping to get a better look at its mesmerizing fur and make a connection.

2. Sit Quietly and Observe: Find a comfortable spot at the edge of the glade to sit and watch the fox, taking in the peacefulness of the moment.

3. Offer Some Food: See if you can entice the fox to come closer with a bit of food. Perhaps a piece of bread or a berry would catch its interest.

4. Follow the Lights Further: The twinkling lights continue beyond the glade, suggesting there’s more to explore if you’re curious enough to follow them

Edited at September 1, 2024 10:16 PM by FrankandBeans
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 1, 2024 11:56 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
4. Venture into the nearby cave :0
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 12:10 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

le stalk said:
4. Venture into the nearby cave :0

Intrigued by the dark opening, you decide to venture into the nearby cave. As you step inside, the sound of the waves becomes a muffled whisper, replaced by the soft drip of water echoing through the cavern. The air is cooler here, with a hint of salt and damp stone.The cave floor is uneven, covered with small pebbles and patches of seaweed. As your eyes adjust to the dim light, you notice the cave walls are lined with shimmering crystals, reflecting the faint light and casting beautiful patterns around you.Further ahead, you hear a faint, melodic sound, almost like a gentle song. It seems to be coming from deeper within the cave.What would you like to do?

1. Follow the Melodic Sound: The enchanting sound draws you in, and you decide to follow it, curious to find out what—or who—is making the music.
  2. Examine the Shimmering Crystals: The crystals on the walls are mesmerizing. Maybe there's something special about them, and taking a closer look could reveal more.
  3. Look for Shells and Stones: The cave floor is scattered with small, shiny objects. Perhaps there are some unique shells or stones worth collecting.
  4. Turn Back to the Shore: The cave is mysterious, but maybe it's best to head back to the open shore where it's safe and bright.
What will you do?

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us