Wolf Play : Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:55:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

OH right forgot to show off the soul part
 Sassy Otaku
12:54:27 Chuuya/Ruggie
Can't wait to go home tomorrow
I'll have access to my drawing tablet again
 Continental Wolves
12:53:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Will it glow or just be like that that? Either way I like how it looks
 Zeraphia
12:52:57 Vah stalks forums
Oooyuuhh that lamp looks fabulous
 Toxicfang
12:52:47 Trench/Toxic/Fang
forum ban ew
 technoblade
12:52:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

-Click-

Lamp gear for the blue werm!
 technoblade
12:52:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Toxic

Is that for me?
 Zeraphia
12:47:45 Vah stalks forums
Gonna start naming my postimg files like Amazing World of Gumball episodes.

-Click-
 The Amethyst
12:45:57 Dart
Toxic

??
 Toxicfang
12:45:26 Trench/Toxic/Fang
-Click- ??
 Salem
12:45:11 Rumi
It's not a glitch or anything
 The Amethyst
12:44:55 Dart
Salem

Alright
 Zeraphia
12:44:43 Vah stalks forums
Ormous

Oooh nice!

Dart
That wolf was actually bought! So it was in sanctuary but was bought today!
 Sassy Otaku
12:44:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Dart
It's still showing yesterday's wolves
 Salem
12:44:24 Rumi
Dart
They were bought already, the owner just put gear on them after they were transferred to their pack probably
 The Amethyst
12:43:30 Dart
Guys there is a wolf in sanctuary with gear and is currently still owned by a pack?
 Clear Sky
12:43:12 Sky / Blue - she,her
Defeat 50 Water Moccasin in battle. (swamp)

Completed: 0/50

➔ 100 Mushrooms 2 Party On!

im tempted to skip that one
 Continental Wolves
12:41:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I have to make you even richer ✨
 mission goofy
12:40:46 
volcanic ash moments wakes up bro is TIRED.

but bros tired man let him sleep
 Ormous
12:40:08 Zephyrus (he,Him)
-Click-

I'm too lazy to add any more details I tried to make him look blind in one eye

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Bobcat : +5
Mountain Lion : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 27, 2024 02:20 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a Boatswain and a Navy's Cook please :))
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 27, 2024 03:11 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
reserved!
-
all discussion forms accepted
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 28, 2024 09:37 PM

Leviathan's ghost

Neutral

Give Award
Can I res medic for the navy
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 28, 2024 09:57 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
reserved - but please note you will have to make a pirate as well, the Navy aren't meant to be too active

Leviathan's ghost said:

Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 29, 2024 12:03 PM

Leviathan's ghost

Neutral

Give Award
Ok cool. Can I res a boatSwain

Salt Shaker said:
reserved - but please note you will have to make a pirate as well, the Navy aren't meant to be too active

Leviathan's ghost said:

Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 31, 2024 06:52 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm sorry this took so long

Name: Torio Holloway (Doesn’t tell people his surname- Only really the captain knows)

Pronounced: Tore-Ee-o

Nickname: Open For Nicknames

Species: Human (W.I.P)

Sexuality: Bisexual (Mostly men)

The White Tide- Torio sometimes can be like seen like a boisterous kid, pestering people to have a drink and a game of cards. However he’s known to also be like the opposite and act serious when need to be. He is known as a friendly guy that anyone can trust and talk to.

Public- Most of the public who know Torio know to keep their hands in on their belongings especially if they are shiny. The other people in the public who don’t know he’s normally grinning face will mostly have their pockets empty by the time he’s passed them.

His birth family- it was just him, his father after the death of his mother due to childbirth related complications so he wasn’t really close to his father as he worked most of the day leaving him mostly alone during most of his childhood. He hasn’t seen his father since he packed up his bags to join The White Tide crew

Motivation

Torio is known for being a magpie. A magpie in the fact they have always been attracted to shiny objects since he was a little kid. Treasure is usually shiny in his mind. He’s also very happy to be involved in whatever the crew happens to get up to or where ever for the fact.

Appearance (W.I.P)

Torio stands around - weighing -. He L has a somewhat skinny build with visible muscles due to years working as a boatswain on The White Tide. Their tanned complexion is also a result of being on the boat.

He has a diamond shaped face, which is surrounded by a mop of short sandy blonde hair which is usually tousled thanks to the spray of sea salt. Occasionally when he hasn’t cut it for weeks it grows out in a mullet. His oval eyes are a dark brown hue so they look black in some light. Despite being naturally blonde, Torio has always had thick dark eyebrows and due to a childhood incident , he can’t really remember what happened he has a small scar that goes through his right eyebrow. He has thin pale lips above his lips is his blonde mustache that is barely visible in the sun. and when he grins which I they usually do, they have a missing canine tooth on their left side. Above this is his defined nose that would be named a button nose.

Noticeable features about Torio that are visible straight away is the beauty mark underneath his the right eye nearby their hairline. Although if Torio took off his shirt on a hot day, on his chest he has a scar across it which he got by a sea creature..he doesn’t know entirely what but he’s skeptical of the idea of sea monsters.They also have a birth mark that’s around the Centre of their spine.

Clothes that are typical for Torio yo be seen wearing is either a tank top or a t-shirt in a variety of colors from blue to shades like white however he usually wears white or blue in summer due to the heat. However in the winter or in just cold weather he’ll be glad to shrug on his tatty old grey v-necked jumper. He wears some jewelry just some gold hooped earrings and a black thread necklace with a metallic dolphin charm on it, he made sure that it wasn’t silver by taking it from a not shady marketplace but also from the fact no one died or got fatally ill

His voice is nothing unique, just the normal baritone male voice although his vocal range can go higher.

Personality (adding to this)

Observant | Sensitive | Empathetic |Overprotective | Honest | Materialistic | Confidence | Short-Tempered

There are various sides to Torio which can be seen as negative or positive.

Torio is quite sensitive so even if he doesn’t seem effected, he takes words and actions deep to his heart. This is probably why he is so short tempered as if someone says something that strikes a certain nerve even if it is said as a joke, Torio will probably react before he can think about how the person meant it. Despite being quite short fused, he is quite empathetic and is always there for anyone to talk to about anything,he usually puts himself in other people’s shoes so this is why he is so overprotective especially those who he love which is the crew of The White Tide. He would protect them as if they were his own family which in his mind they are practically.

Due to Torio’s materialistic mind, he is prone to stealing just for the sake of gaining money. Due to this kind of mindset, he hates having to spend his coins for the fear of losing money. Despite being materialistic? Torio is very honest with the crew of The White Tide and would tell them if he picked thru pocket even if they didn’t notice and give it back to them. He also claims to not lie however he is known to tell people bluffs which is counts as not lying as it’s “bluffing”.

Another final quality that Torio has is that he is very observant, mainly of his surroundings which is helpful on a boat in the sea. But he is also observant of people’s emotions so he can read the room quite easily which sometimes is tense for them.

• Cards- Due to a quite unsupervised childhood, Torio walked the streets of his hometown and became friends/acquaintances with people at bars who taught him skills such as cards. Or he would just watch them and learn.
  • Shiny sh!t- He doesn’t entirely know where his magpie like nature for shiny stuff comes from, but he watched thieves as a kid and how they were barely hungry due to getting coins for food or just stealing food. So he did the same and therefore became the correlation between that shiny meant valuable. And of course who doesn’t love a little bit of money.
  • Animals- Due to the fact that The White Tide has many animals like Gore’s kinda dog thing, The cat and of course the chickens. Torio found a love for animals and cares for them as much as he cares about the crew.
  • His “family”- Torio considers the crew of The White Tide as his family as he joined it in his teens and in addition they’ve brought him happiness and the feeling of being loved. He would protect any one of the crew members on the boat no matter how close he is with them.

*Dislikes

• Boredom- One thing all of The White Tide crew know is that Torio and Bored do not mix well. When Torio is bored, he’ll just pester anyone to play cards or chat to them.
  • Insects- Torio doesn’t just dislike insect, they have a certain hate towards them. They don’t even know why such creatures exist, like all they do is crawl around. Shivers
  • Water- Of course their fear of water means Torio hates water like a cat stereotypically hates water.

Strengths

• Agility-They have learnt agility from their childhood but also due to his years on The White Tide helping leap off the boat to tie her up to a dock.
  • Pickpocketing- Watching thieves as a kid , he learnt tricks from them and also from his early failures of pickpocketing. He know is swift and it’s quite easy for him to pick a pocket..however he knows never to pick a pocket of a crew member. Unless he’s bored then he’ll give it back in like maybe a minute.
  • Quick To Adapt - He craves the feeling of wind on his face and he loves seeing new land.. he’s happy to go anywhere as he can quite easily adapt to any situation they get themselves in. He’s not sure how but he doesn’t stress over unknown situations or circumstances and instead tries to sort out the situation if needed.
  • Charmer- Playing cards during his childhood with a mix of people with different personalities really helped develop one) social skill and two) his charm when playing games like Cheat or Poker so he’s good at sweet talking people and bluffing.

Weaknesses

• Swimming- Torio has a fear of water due to a lot of accidents during his childhood where he has nearly drowned and died. Some of The White Tide know about this but a lot of the new crew members assume he knows how to swim as he works on a boat.
  • Trust issues - Once you break their trust, it is hard to gain his trust back so try not to. His trust issues also leads to him doubting others intentions too.
  • Hoarding- Due to him loving to collect random stuff he’s pickpocketed or found, he is prone to collecting and collecting until it’s categorized as hoarding.
  • Short Fuse- Although Torio is generally a nice temperamental guy, if something hits a nerve he’ll react before he thinks,.

Background (w.I.P.)

Torio was born on the shore to his father, Remington Holloway and his mother, Marina Holloway although to childbirth complications, she passed. His father half raised him although due to his working hours, Torio had a very unsupervised childhood. They started working around ports around his early teens after most people around his area knew to keep their hands on their belongings so he couldn’t get coins for their belongings. From the port, he met the captain of The White Tide where he first stepped onto the ship permanently at 16 where he spent the next ten years traveling with the crew helping in their adventures and battles. (Will add more later once there is more information)

Kin

Father- Remington Holloway (Unknown Status)

Mother- Marina Holloway (Deceased)

Crush-Open

Siblings/half siblings- Open (Fine with changing surname)

S.O/Partner - Open

Edited at July 31, 2024 06:54 PM by Pastry Lord
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !July 31, 2024 08:47 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
accepted 🥳
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !August 1, 2024 12:36 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Boatswain for my raptor character please Salty? (I'm calling you Salty now. You have no choice.) >:D

Edited at August 1, 2024 12:36 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !August 1, 2024 06:08 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
reserved !!
Salvation | Pirate RP | OPEN !August 1, 2024 09:18 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Oleander Aquila Scarduzio

Nicknames

Olly, Andie, Scar

Species

Elf

Male - he/him

Sexuality

Bisexual

Rank

The Solana's Quartermaster

Solana - well-respected, particularly for his combat skills. Many of his fellow crew find him a little intense.

Public - depends on who you ask. Some have a very high opinion of the Navy, others... not so much.

Motivation

The treasure belongs to the royal family

Appearance

In terms of his appearance, Oleander isn't the most intimidating man. He only stands at about 5'7 and has a wiry, lean body type, especially when compared to many of his fellow, more muscular Nay soliders. His skin is an even, rich tan with deep red undertones.

Oleander's features are extremely sharp, almost lupine in appearance. He has a very angular face shape with a sharp jawline and square chin. His nose is straight and pointed, and his already-thin lips are often pressed into a severe line. His brows and lashes, however, are much softer than the rest of his face; his lashes are thick and dark, while his brows are feathery and small. His eyes are chestnut brown in color and round, giving him a perpetually wide-eyed expression. Oleander's facial hair tends to grow fairly quickly, so he's usually sporting a thin layer of stubble unless he's just shaved.

Oleander's ink-black, shoulder-length hair is remarkably thick and glossy. He typically pulls it back into a low ponytail or bun to keep the strands out of his face, but can be persuaded to wear it down for more formal occasions.

Onshore or around the public, Oleander tends to stick to wearing his Navy uniform. When he's at sea or around his fellow crewmates, he prefers button-up shirts and loose pants. He rarely puts much thought into his attire, but he does have a set of rings given to him by his mother that he always wears.

Personality

Thanks to his life in the Navy, Oleander has adopted a gruff, blunt persona that ultimately bled into his personal life and actual personality. He can often come off as short-tempered and harsh; he has an extremely difficult time differentiating between this fabricated persona and his actual demeanor. He's trying to come to terms with the fact that that the Navy won't be his entire life forever, but it's sent him spiraling into a bit of an identity crisis.

Oleander is naturally quite kind, even if he doesn't truly believe it himself. Even as a soldier, he despises the idea of actually being forced to harm someone. He has a soft spot for animals and children in particular and treats them with the utmost gentleness. He's also incredibly loyal; once someone earns his trust, he'll follow them to the ends of the earth and can be extremely protective over them.

Strengths

· Combat prowess, especially hand-to-hand

· Plant and animal identification

· Strength and stamina

· Gifted with animals

· Naturally good with children

· Extremely alert and aware

Weaknesses

· Short-tempered

· Can be unfriendly

· Holds a grudge

· Somewhat antisocial

· Reckless

· Fear of deep water

· Animals, especially dogs and horses

· Being outdoors

· Tea

· Sketching

· Reading and writing

Dislikes

· Clutter or messiness

· Using his own (limited) magical abilities

· Any discussion about his childhood or past

· Complete darkness

Kin

Ezra Scarduzio - father. Whereabouts unknown.

Aiglentine Anthony - mother. Whereabouts unknown.

Edited at August 1, 2024 09:19 PM by Honey

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us