-Click-
 Graywing
07:00:13 Slate, Gray
-WP Click-

Would they make a good stud?
 ScardeyKat
06:54:53 Kat ?
Winterfell
Extremely (I think) Best bet is to go to trading post and look at Viti's/ ones similar to her and see if any are for sale and at what price. If none are for sale, I'd bet she'd go for a lot
 Winterfell
06:52:03 She/her
I can't remember if I said earlier but my girl had her first litter today and threw a viti does anyone know if they are still sought after ?
 FaithfulOakTree
06:49:59 Ash H:H!!
So true..
 Insane Sanity
06:49:50 
It is literally perfect, but even if I could afford it I would not spend that much on a wolf xD
 Insane Sanity
06:48:56 
When you see a wolf that you really want, because it has all the attributes you are looking for, but it also has a pelt defect so the price is waaay out of your price range. <.<
 FaithfulOakTree
06:35:52 Ash H:H!!
Ah, reasonable enough then-
 Bobcat
06:34:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Oak
Steele walked to close to Leopard's belly.
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -5
Coyote : +5
Margay : -4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 11

Autism HubMay 1, 2020 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi.

I created this little group, because, well, I'm autistic. I know there are a few other autistic users on WolfPlay, too.

Shall we start off with an introduction?

I'm high-functioning. I don't require much support but I'm not 100% independent either. I was diagnosed only around three years ago now, but honestly, I feel like a part of me that was missing was found.
Not to sound cheesy or anything lmao
I also tend to "mask" a lot, almost subconsciously, because when I was a child I was bullied for being different. I'm almost scared to stim in public as well, but I hope someday I can be confident enough to be who I am.

This is honestly a bit of an intimate part that I don't reveal often and I'm not good with intimacy so excuse me if my tone sounds different and I don't give off the regular Ciúin vibes lmao

I want to create a safe little hub for autistic people to mix and mingle; talk about their day, what their special interest is, or even what stim they enjoy doing the most.

Non-autistic people/neurotypical people can post here too, if they so wish to. You can ask questions about autism if you want, or even just lurk and learn about us.

Uh,,, have fun. <3
Autism HubMay 1, 2020 04:01 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Hey, as I'm sure you(Cún) already know, I'm high functioning autistic too, and have many other disabilities and health problems.

this introduction is a work in progress
Autism HubMay 1, 2020 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A lot don't know, but I am Autisitc~
Autism HubMay 1, 2020 04:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*sliding in* oh hey it's my peeps
Autism HubMay 2, 2020 04:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi guys! Would you like to introduce yourselves?

How has everyone been doing lately? I know quarantine and lockdown might be especially hard on autistic individuals because of the uncertainty and lack of schedule.
Autism HubMay 2, 2020 06:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
QwQ
Ive found my buddies.
Im high functioning! (Although, i really hate to use this term, as it dehumanizes low functioning and makes it seem like high functioning is the "good" autsim and most people associate it with being super smart and very talented and they tend to ignore the fact that us high functioung autties still need support, still have social issues, still have meltdowns, overloads, etc.) Mini rant. My apologies.
Anyways, urm. I do tend to talk about my being autistic alot, mainly because it truly is a large part of who i am, its nearly the same as me constantly talking about artwork, or dogs. I have been suspected by a few of my doctors to also have savant syndrome, buht i havent been diagnosed. I would rather not be, actually, because that would just further reinforce the publics opinion of me that i stated in my mini rant. Wuht else do i say? >~<

Edited at May 2, 2020 06:52 AM by LucidCry
Autism HubMay 2, 2020 07:27 AM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm not a very talkative person but I have high functioning autism . I'm normally a quiet person so I really don't know what else to say or put here xD
Autism HubMay 2, 2020 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've noticed this, and I'm wondering if anybody else has too, buht anyways...
I've noticed that it's not always just when I'm distressed or in sensory overload that I stimm. Apparently I happy stimm too, whenever I'm happy or excited. I'm a little happy stimm stimm penguin qwq
Autism HubMay 2, 2020 05:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I don't like using the term "high-functioning" for the same reasons, but I guess it's the simplest way to explain to people, y'know? In fact, many people assume that high-functioning means that the autism is high functioning, if that makes any sense? So they assume that high-functioning autists are low-functioning.

I make no sense, I'm sorry lmao

Also yes!!! Happy stimming is fabulous, I love happy stimming. I've found that my most common happy stim is jumping up and down and doing the trademark hand flapping. I've also noticed that I don't tend to use the stims I use to convey happiness when i convey stress?? :') when I'm stressed I usually either wring my fingers/hands, wave my middle finger up and down (if I'm making sense) or use vocal stims. Some of my favourite vocal stims include the French for "calculator", the French for "delicious", and "cantaloupe". :')

Do any of you experience echolalia? I do, ALL the time, especially when something funny has just been said.

Thanks for joining my safe little space to uh,,,, open up about who I am. xD I'm feeling a little bit self-conscious for fear of coming off as "childish" but hey, it's who I am.

Also - do any of you have an overactive imagination? Apparently that can sometimes be a symptom of autism, but I'll have to check my sources on that one. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. I've had imaginary friends as a child since I had no real life friends, and for a long time I was convinced that my teddy bears were all alive.
Autism HubMay 2, 2020 07:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ciúin. said:
Yeah, I don't like using the term "high-functioning" for the same reasons, but I guess it's the simplest way to explain to people, y'know? In fact, many people assume that high-functioning means that the autism is high functioning, if that makes any sense? So they assume that high-functioning autists are low-functioning.

I make no sense, I'm sorry lmao

Also yes!!! Happy stimming is fabulous, I love happy stimming. I've found that my most common happy stim is jumping up and down and doing the trademark hand flapping. I've also noticed that I don't tend to use the stims I use to convey happiness when i convey stress?? :') when I'm stressed I usually either wring my fingers/hands, wave my middle finger up and down (if I'm making sense) or use vocal stims. Some of my favourite vocal stims include the French for "calculator", the French for "delicious", and "cantaloupe". :')

Do any of you experience echolalia? I do, ALL the time, especially when something funny has just been said.

Thanks for joining my safe little space to uh,,,, open up about who I am. xD I'm feeling a little bit self-conscious for fear of coming off as "childish" but hey, it's who I am.

Also - do any of you have an overactive imagination? Apparently that can sometimes be a symptom of autism, but I'll have to check my sources on that one. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. I've had imaginary friends as a child since I had no real life friends, and for a long time I was convinced that my teddy bears were all alive.

I do experience echolia, quite a bit, including repeating several things from movies etc. Also dyspraxia.
Dont worry. that happens to me alot haha. Attempting, terribly, at explaining something and in your head it sounds so confusing and I get all pent up and anxious and I'll apologize for being too confusing or something, and then I'll read it over and over again untill I finally realize that I was somewhat not confusing and was just worrying for no reason. You know? (Damnit. I did it >_<)
A few of my happy stimms include, buht are not limited to spinning, feet/toe wiggling, (others buht I cant think of a way to explain the actions in actuall human words >_<)
And when I'm disgruntled, angry, scared, anxious, etc.. I'll often pop my knuckles or make the slightest grunting noises.

Edited at May 2, 2020 07:20 PM by LucidCry

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 11

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us