Wolf Play : Autism Hub
Chatbox
 The Picts
06:52:11 Rabbit
How is everyone doing on this lovely Fall day?
 binders united
06:49:41 
hey!
 The Picts
06:46:52 Rabbit
Goooood morning WolfPlay!
 Feiella
06:46:05 Fei the writer
hey Demon Mistress
 Listless
06:45:43 List
Vul
devastated if eros goes </3 i breed to him at least once a season (or whenever he's up)
 Demon Mistress
06:42:28 The Scary Mod
Boo
 Vulpixles
06:41:27 Pixie, Vul / Ω
I might lose my infatuation wolves this DS
 QueenAlderamin
06:40:37 Queen / Jo
Not sure what to name her. -WP Click-

r
 The Night Walker
06:37:32 Anemoia/Aedra
Kat
Thanks ^^
 ScardeyKat
06:34:16 Kat ?
180 days for basic accounts and two years for premium accounts
 Vulpixles
06:17:55 Pixie, Vul / Ω
Anemoia

I'm going to breed her once and see if she produces anything good but if her litter is all duds then she'll go to the bone pile
 The Night Walker
06:17:55 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat
How many days until an account is deleted? There's an account that hasn't logged in for 110 days and hasn't been deleted.
 ScardeyKat
06:15:40 Kat ?
Let's see if she makes it past DS again e.e
-WP Click-
 Doomsday Blue
06:13:31 Doom (they/them)
Hi Star!!
 Star Tha AOD
06:13:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Doom! Hiiiiii!!!
 The Night Walker
06:12:45 Anemoia/Aedra
Vul
I would murder, just my opinion though-
 QueenAlderamin
06:03:45 Queen / Jo
Hi Doom
 Vulpixles
06:03:24 Pixie, Vul / Ω
-WP Click-
Kinda wish she wasn't so pretty. She's not HW, she's not a hero, and she's not a wrestler or a howler. So there's no reason to keep her besides the fact that she's kinda pretty
 Doomsday Blue
06:03:19 Doom (they/them)
Helloo
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:28 Queen / Jo
Aww itÂ’s a ball of fluff lol I like it lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -4
Wolverine : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

Autism HubNovember 22, 2020 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, sadly u_u
Autism HubNovember 22, 2020 12:37 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

LucidScream said:
¿Conversation prompt?
Wuhts everyones special interests?!
I'll start! Mine include dogs, autism, art, and medicine(medicine as in the medical practice and different sorts of health ailments.)

Mine include: any and all canines(I research, study, look up, read about, etc canines as a hobby and pastime), reading and books in general, art, writing stories/books, video games, several other species of animals(ferrets/and other Mustelidaes, Hyaenidaes(hyenas), raccoons, bats are some examples), supernatural creatures, literate roleplays
Autism HubNovember 22, 2020 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Animals in general are just awesome. Theres so much to learn about. Even with just dogs,, amazing!!
Autism HubNovember 23, 2020 01:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm re watching parenthood,, and alit of the aspects are bringing up alot of painful memories ^;-;^
Autism HubNovember 25, 2020 11:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Found my peeps :)
Autism HubNovember 25, 2020 11:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Silverstreak Dawn said:
Found my peeps :)

:3 Hello there
Autism HubNovember 25, 2020 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm not autistic and I don't know much about it, but I have made drawings of mental disorders as cats and autism was one of them(it looks weird but whatever) I hope I can make you guys feel safe and welcome.
Autism HubNovember 25, 2020 11:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

PackOfSpoons said:
I'm not autistic and I don't know much about it, but I have made drawings of mental disorders as cats and autism was one of them(it looks weird but whatever) I hope I can make you guys feel safe and welcome.

Well thankyou <3
Autism HubNovember 25, 2020 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

hey :) i have ADD, not autism or aspergers, but ADD (or ADHD) shares loads of similar symptoms !

some examples from my experiences:

i'm very sensitive to sensory stims. i've always been a picky eater, and it's simply because of the textures of certain foods. tomatoes, mushrooms, seafood of any kind, avocado, sweet potato, onions, and meat are foods that are really upsetting for me to have to eat. i like meat, but i often pick it apart to get to the parts i can stand to put in my mouth :") it's really embarrassing and i feel like a baby when i do it, and it drives my parents crazy. when i was younger, i even used to pick all the seeds off of my strawberries before i ate them. and i'm very picky with other fruit if they have marks, bruises, or discoloring.

along with the textures, messy things have always made me lose my mind. when i was a baby i hated the sand pit or sand at beaches, and i hated fingerpaint. i can't write with a dull pencil, or bite popsicles, and i'm really sensitive to the texture of my clothing.

i also hyperfixate on certain subjects or interests. for the past few years, it's been mostly canines, clothes, and cars. i don't like to tell people about these because it's impossible for me to shut up when i start talking about them. like, i'm begging myself to stop talking but my mouth won't stop moving :")

another thing - when i was in pre-k, i would organize all my toys instead of playing with them. i remember making patters with the train sets, and some kid came in and ruined it and i cried. and when i'm eating candy i organize them by color when the opportunity arises. i just like how it looks, but i don't do it in public anymore because i didn't realize that some people think it's weird.

i'm extremely sensitive to repeated sounds. i won't cry or punch anything, but i do get really frustrated. i hate when i realize there's a clock ticking, because i have a lot of trouble not focusing on it. my brother most likely has ADHD and is always tapping something or making annoying sounds, and we often get into arguments about why it bothers me and why he needs to do it. i also make rhythmic sounds by tapping things sometimes, so i get it, but i still can't stand it. something weird that i've found bothers me in relation to this is rhyming; if i or someone else rhymes unintentionally it grosses me out lmao. i'd love to give a reason for this, but i've got nothing :")

ADD kiddos are also notorious for stimming, as i mentioned earlier. the leg bounce has been a big thing for me when i'm nervous, as well as wiping my hands down the front of my pants if i'm wearing jeans that are textured, or feeling the hem on the bottom of my shirt. i also sometimes curl up my hands and press my thumbnail into the side of my first finger, but all of these are unintentional for the most part.

last thing-- i barely spoke until i was four. it was partially because i have GERD and it was making my throat hurt all the time, so when i finally started talking my voice was really raspy for several years and it's lower than most female voices now. but discomfort aside, it shouldn't have taken me quite so long.

my ADD is paired with anxiety and some other things i'd rather not discuss here, and i was diagnosed when i was 13 so i've been off to a late start with correcting it. i tried meds for ADD but they made my anxiety so bad that i couldn't function. i have met people that have been helped by ADD/ADHD meds, however, it just didn't work out for me.

uhh yeah, so, i'm not really sure how to end this, but thanks if you read the whole thing :")

Autism HubNovember 25, 2020 02:17 PM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

senna said:

hey :) i have ADD, not autism or aspergers, but ADD (or ADHD) shares loads of similar symptoms !

some examples from my experiences:

i'm very sensitive to sensory stims. i've always been a picky eater, and it's simply because of the textures of certain foods. tomatoes, mushrooms, seafood of any kind, avocado, sweet potato, onions, and meat are foods that are really upsetting for me to have to eat. i like meat, but i often pick it apart to get to the parts i can stand to put in my mouth :") it's really embarrassing and i feel like a baby when i do it, and it drives my parents crazy. when i was younger, i even used to pick all the seeds off of my strawberries before i ate them. and i'm very picky with other fruit if they have marks, bruises, or discoloring.

along with the textures, messy things have always made me lose my mind. when i was a baby i hated the sand pit or sand at beaches, and i hated fingerpaint. i can't write with a dull pencil, or bite popsicles, and i'm really sensitive to the texture of my clothing.

i also hyperfixate on certain subjects or interests. for the past few years, it's been mostly canines, clothes, and cars. i don't like to tell people about these because it's impossible for me to shut up when i start talking about them. like, i'm begging myself to stop talking but my mouth won't stop moving :")

another thing - when i was in pre-k, i would organize all my toys instead of playing with them. i remember making patters with the train sets, and some kid came in and ruined it and i cried. and when i'm eating candy i organize them by color when the opportunity arises. i just like how it looks, but i don't do it in public anymore because i didn't realize that some people think it's weird.

i'm extremely sensitive to repeated sounds. i won't cry or punch anything, but i do get really frustrated. i hate when i realize there's a clock ticking, because i have a lot of trouble not focusing on it. my brother most likely has ADHD and is always tapping something or making annoying sounds, and we often get into arguments about why it bothers me and why he needs to do it. i also make rhythmic sounds by tapping things sometimes, so i get it, but i still can't stand it. something weird that i've found bothers me in relation to this is rhyming; if i or someone else rhymes unintentionally it grosses me out lmao. i'd love to give a reason for this, but i've got nothing :")

ADD kiddos are also notorious for stimming, as i mentioned earlier. the leg bounce has been a big thing for me when i'm nervous, as well as wiping my hands down the front of my pants if i'm wearing jeans that are textured, or feeling the hem on the bottom of my shirt. i also sometimes curl up my hands and press my thumbnail into the side of my first finger, but all of these are unintentional for the most part.

last thing-- i barely spoke until i was four. it was partially because i have GERD and it was making my throat hurt all the time, so when i finally started talking my voice was really raspy for several years and it's lower than most female voices now. but discomfort aside, it shouldn't have taken me quite so long.

my ADD is paired with anxiety and some other things i'd rather not discuss here, and i was diagnosed when i was 13 so i've been off to a late start with correcting it. i tried meds for ADD but they made my anxiety so bad that i couldn't function. i have met people that have been helped by ADD/ADHD meds, however, it just didn't work out for me.

uhh yeah, so, i'm not really sure how to end this, but thanks if you read the whole thing :")

I also have adhd, I have autism as well. I don't know if it is common for people with autism to also have adhd or people with adhd to also have autism. It seemed like I was saying that you had autism also but I wasn't.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us