Wolf Play : Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Many-Eyed Crows
10:21:59 Crow (They/She/He)
Good morning
 kycantina
10:18:13 ky
Dragon, if I were you I'd go sleep
 Dragons Blood
10:16:57 Yong-sun (he/him)
I cant decide if I should play some genshin or go back to my dorm room to sleep
 The Amethyst
10:13:22 Dart
Lady

Gib...
 Lady Soul's Pack
10:11:24 
Oh shoot, I just got my first infatuation pup :D
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
10:05:35 Dart
Toxic

:D
 Caeruleum
10:05:30 Cae, Blue
actually gonna poof for a while. thesis calls 😭
 Toxicfang
10:05:00 Trench/Toxic/Fang
amethyst
it looks so good omggg
 Serpents
10:03:44 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 The Amethyst
10:03:35 Dart
Toxic

Now My Avatar :D
 Caeruleum
10:03:03 Cae, Blue
sty, yes? <.<
 Toxicfang
10:02:59 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i finished the art!!
-Click-
 BJake
10:02:47 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
What do ya'll think?
 Serpents
09:59:21 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
if anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me
 kycantina
09:56:24 ky
Dragon, wolf party wolf party wolf party
 Dragons Blood
09:56:22 Yong-sun (he/him)
greyscale or no greyscale?
 Dragons Blood
09:55:27 Yong-sun (he/him)
I'll probably do wolf party cause I'm a gambler
 Dragons Blood
09:55:07 Yong-sun (he/him)
I need a female wolf to breed him to before tomorrow might go and buy one or quickly do 1 round of Wolf party
 Six
09:53:29 xx
yong-sun

prettyyy
 Dragons Blood
09:51:14 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

hes the oldest wolf in my pack

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Jaguar : -2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 01:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Winter's Fangs
Open!

Everyone knows the story of Castle Lycodria and it's people. How they were savagely attacked and slaughtered by some unknown, horrendous beast one night. How there were supposedly no survivors, and the Castle and it's Village were left soaked in blood and completely vacant. Deciding it was better to honor and respect the dead, Castle Lycodria was left to waste away with the elements, no one daring stepping foot in the area, and many refusing to speak about the atrocity that occurred.

However, what people don't know is that not everyone died that night. Some of them managed to pick themselves up off the ground, and seek shelter near by til morning. Unfortunately, though, they didn't come out of the whole ordeal unscathed and were no longer the people they were prior to the attack. The very next night, the survivors were forced to transform into the very same beasts that had attacked them and killed many of their family and friends the night before.

Afraid of what they had become and what they could do, and not wanting to repeat the past, they fled into the mountains, leaving their lives and homes behind without so much as a whisper. There, deep with in the mountains and out of the eyes of the world, they found an old, and abandoned castle. Deciding it was off the beaten path enough that they were no danger to others nor at risk of being found out, they settled there. They rebuilt the castle, and worked to become self sustaining so they didn't need to rely on other communities to trade with them in order to survive. The survivors also fortified the castle to keep others out, but, most importantly, to also keep them in during the nights of the full moon.

All was going well, and the newly forged Lycan Pack were living content and peaceful lives, able to grow and move on from what had been done to them years before. However, their hidden lives are all put at risk when a group of travelers arrives at their gates begging for refuge after having just been attacked on the road by bandits. They have nothing with them except the clothes on their pack, and they need the help of the Lycan Pack, otherwise they will succumb to the elements and die.

Knowing the risks, and that the people will surely die in the wintery mountains without their aid, the Lycan Pack has to decide whether or not to help, and, if they do, for how long? With a record breaking winter storm moving in, and the full moon only a couple of nights away, it seems like time is excatly what the travelers need, but also what the lycans do not have.

We're trying this one again people. We got this.

Edited at August 14, 2024 02:47 AM by Imperial Sands
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's rules
1. Be Active. I will be expecting Rp posts to occur every 2-3 days at Minimum. Activity is required for both Rp and Discussion. Inactivity of 5+ days without notice/reason, will result in removal from the Rp.

2. Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person. At least 1 has to be a Human Traveler.

3. All Travelers are Human, all of Lycos Residents are Lycans.

4. No Lycans have Control on Full Moons. They can only shift into their Lycan Forms on Full Moons right now.

5. This is more Middle Age or Medieval Times, so Appearances will need to reflect as such.

6. Semi-Literacy is the minimum for this Rp, with Minimum 2 Paragraphs for Rp Posts and Descriptions, as well as decent Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation, etc. This needs to be shown in Rp and Sign Ups.

7. Drama in Rp is Encouraged and Accepted, but Drama out of Rp is Not. If you have an issue with someone, please come to me so we can figure it out.

8. There may be people who were in High Positions in the Castle when human, but aren't now. A new Hierarchy and Titles/Positions were created when they became Lycans and left. But not everyone has to be happy about this.

9. I reserve the right to deny applications for any reason for this Rp. Typically I will let you know why I've denied one if you ask, but do not expect me to walk you through or hold your hand about fixing it. I will let you try to fix it though.

10. Follow WP's rules in terms of image usage. If you do not use them correctly, it will get your entire form denied. No exceptions.

11. Have fun!

The Lycos Pack Rules
1. Do not be seen by outsiders, if you are, do not let them follow you to the Castle.
2. Anyone who isn't pack seen nearby needs to be reported to the Leads immediately.
3. Help each other out, we're self sustaining, so trade goods for goods, labor, etc.
4. On Nights of the Full Moon, be Locked In before Sundown. Any Lycans who do not keep themselves Locked In during a Full Moon will be dealt with.
5. No Humans are to Know of Our Existence as Lycans. Do not draw attention to us.

Edited at August 14, 2024 02:40 AM by Imperial Sands
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:41 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Lycos Pack
Aka the Castle Lycos

Brief Information

Castle Lycos is made up of the survivors from the Lycodria Slaughter, hence the derivative of the name in their current one. These are the people from the original attack that survived and were turned into Lycans as a result. Not everyone survived the attack, but those who did were able to rebuild new lives for themselves in the hidden castle in the mountains.

Most of the survivors were 16 to 20 years old at the time of the attack, as those older and younger just didn't survive the attack or the transformation after. It's been about 6 years since that occured, so the population of Castle Lycos are all adults of the ages 22 to 26, and possible youth of Newborn to 6 Years.

It took them some time, but now Castle Lycos is completely self sufficient, able to provide for itself the necessities it needs, as well as some enjoyable luxuries. Since they're more pack than community, they're very tight knit with each other, but occasionally disputes do occur. Everyone, though, has some form of role to fill, and everyone ensures they are pulling their weight in some regard so no one is freeloading.

In terms of living arrangements, the Lycos Members have the choice of living in the Castle itself, or living in small homes near it. But that will all be described later in a segment about the Castle and the Lycos Valley itself.

The Lycos Hierarchy
Due to no longer being human, the Lycos Residents have adapted a different hierarchy to their life than what is seen in human castles. Since they have more animalistic instincts and tendencies, they found that this arrangement seems to work the best for them. Not everyone is super happy with how things turned out, especially those of high status previously who aren't now, but currently little can be done about it since most are in agreement.

Alpha
The Original Leader of the Pack. This is the person who pulled the group together and has helped get them to where they are at. While he assumed leadership in the beginning, he was eventually elected and recognized as the Pack's Alpha as time went on. He has primary say over the Pack and its rules, and it's everyday life. His word is law. He can be challenged though, but if the challenger loses they could be killed as a result. If a female takes over, the rank is referred to as Alphess.

Luna
This is the mate of the Alpha. She helps him lead, but also helps keep the peace in the pack. For some reason, the Mate of an Alpha seems to have a natural soothing presence about her that helps keep the peace in the pack when riled up. Her presene is just as important as his, just in a different way. Her word is law too, but can be overruled by the Alpha. Her rank cannot be challenged for, since this is the rank given to the Alphas Mate. If a male ever fills this role, they're referred to as Lune.

Betas
These are the Two Lycans Viewed as Second in Commands. There is 1 Male and 1 Female, with each being assigned to their Respective Leads. The Beta Male is almost like an Alpha in Training, as he is capable of leading in place of the Alpha, and ensures that his orders are followed. The Beta Female, though, is more like a built in body guard and loyal friend to the Luna. She ensures the safety of the Luna and any children, as well as making sure her word is also followed. Their positions can be challenged for, but only with their respective Lead's permission. Either rank can also be replaced by their respective Leads.

Gamma
This is the Lycan who is viewed as the Third in Command, and is there to help the previous roles lead and ensure the success of the pack. This role is kind of like an enforcer, as they enact out punishments for offenses, etc. They also ensure, with the Beta Male, that the Lycans are all trained in different skills to defend the Castle if ever need be, and that everyone is pulling their weight. One of the Gammas primary jobs is to report to the Leads where they might be lacking in the pack, so they can fill the area to help with productivity. The Gamma often works closely with the Betas, and also is the first choice to help protect the Luna [and her children] when needed. This rank can be challenged for with the Alpha and Luna's permission, as well as they can also elect to replace the gamma if needed,

Pack Members
These are all the rest of the Lycans of Castle Lycos. They make up the bulk of the pack, whether they be adult, child, etc. There seems to be a subtle hierarchy within the Pack Members, but it's not enough for anyone to truly be considered above another. All the Pack Members, aside from the children, have different jobs and responsibilities to the pack.

"The Council"
While this is viewed as like a title, it's not an official one. It's merely the 5 High Ranked Lycans of the Lycos Pack. They refer to themselves as the Council, or Council Members, because when it comes to big and important decisions for the pack, especially something that could drastically impact the entire pack, they prefer to discuss things as a group than to leave it up to a singular person. Since there are 5 Lycans, they prefer when things are Unanimous amongst them, but they also accept a Majority Rules when needed. The council is big on ensuring the safety and future success on the pack, and it's there to ensure no one Lycan becomes to powerful or greedy, and can vote to have a Lycan stripped of their rank too. So if an Alpha is becoming too greedy or trying to overthrow the council, the council can vote to strip the Alpha of his rank and choose another to lead in his place. Or, lets say a Luna is acting out of line in a way that is detrimental, they can vote to have her stripped of her title [not her mateship, they would never] and either choose to have enother female take her spot [but not mated to the Alpha] or leave the role empty for now.

The Castle Lycos

WIP;
I will be adding this overtime. As I want to do it justice and do it well and detailed.
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:43 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Lycos Pack

Alpha:
1. Christopher Frost | M | 26 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Luna:
1. Reserved for Tene

Betas

Gamma:

Pack Members:

The Travelers:
1. Reserved for Me
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:44 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

Lycan Form

Name:
Role: [What their job? What do they do for the Pack?]
Thoughts on the Travelers?: [What should they do about them? Help them or No?]
Human Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Lycan Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Backstory: [Optional. Who were they before?]
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Human Form

Name:
How would they feel if they knew about the Lycans?: [They don't actually know, but if they did, how would they feel?]
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
S.O./Spouse:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:45 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hidden Roles
These are roles within the Rp, subplots really, that are unknown within the roleplay. No one knows these characters true backstories. I am open to other ideas too.

1. A Lycan is becoming Rabid in the pack. It's like an illness, and makes them unpredictable and dangerous and they'll attack everything. They won't even notice it at first, and most around them won't either. It's not until the bodies start piling up that most would suspect it.

2. Someone in the human group would be wanted for a crime is on the run. They're dangerous. And they law is searching for them which brings them to the lycans doorstep.

3. Someone with the group is from a powerful family and is running and hiding from them. They're trying to avoid the arranged marriage or something their family is setting up for them.

4. There could be a Supernatural Hunter among the group. They didn't know about the pack but now they do and they're determined to ruin them. But they need to find a way to make that happen.
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:45 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lycanthropy
In this Rp; this can kind of be read at your leisure if you'd prefer. It's important to know beore the Rp, but only parts of it are important to know for sign ups.

There's a lot about what they are that the Lycos Pack doesn't understand or even know. I'm going to seperate what the do and don't know into two seperate areas so everyone knows. Anything that isn't known can later be discovered in Rp [if said by me or with my permission], but not right away, so no one in the Rp should know whats in the second segment to start.

What They Know

To put it simply, there isn't a lot. They weren't changed with their permission, so they didn't have any knowledge or even a crash course prior to being turned. However, they've discovered a little bit along the way.

First, they have learned some of their weaknesses. The first being the obvious rumored silver, it burns them when touched to their skin, and acts like a poison when ingested or it become in contact with their bloodstream [or is injected into it]. Silver on its own is lethal if enough of it gets into the blood stream, or their's is exposed to it enough. And wounds tend to be worse when made by silver weapons, and heal slower. So a normally fatal wound with a silver weapon will always be fatal, vs a normally fatal wound made by something not made of silver might not be always fatal.
Next is iron, it's similar but quite different from Silver. Instead of physically harming them, Iron instead seems to sap their strength and is naturally impervious to their strength because of this. This means iron works are not easily bent or broken by them, as it naturally absorbs their energy, weakening them. Prolonged exposure to Iron can basically render a Lycan as strong and helpless as a normal human, but that takes days of exposure to do.
Following that, and the final of the big three, is wolfsbane. This plant is very similar to Silver in what it does. It burns and creates a rash that is difficult to heal when applied to the skin. As well as it has some nasty affects when ingested, gets into their blood or lungs, etc. Ingested, it's going to wreck a lycan's system, causing things like ulcers and cysts, possible internal bleeding, etc. Wolfsbane in the blood basically causes a blood infection that is difficult to treat. Whereas in the lungs it will cause halluncinations, cough, inability to properly breathe, etc. Wolfsbane when in the lungs is often lethal because it will eventually restrict the airway and not allow them to breathe, and there's no antidote to negate that reaction.

They also know the things they've gained from being turned, dare I say good things. This includes heightened senses, reflexes and instincts. Their strength is far above a human's, as well as their speed, agility, etc. One of their biggest pluses is their ability to heal. They do not have regenerative abilities, so if a limb is gone, it's gone, but they do heal quickly. Scratches heal in seconds, minor wounds in minutes, moderate wounds in hours, and severe wounds in days. Their degree of healing is sometimes enough to save them from succumbing to normally fatal wounds if it wasn't inflicted or they aren't exposed to the above Big Three.

Obviously, they also have their Lycan form. They are only able to shift on nights of the full moon that they are aware of. Unfortunately, on these nights they are completely without control. Nothing is safe when they are shifted, as they will attack anything with a pulse, especially if it moves. Fights between them will even break out, but their healing factor often prevents any serious wounds from occuring. It does seem that they have the innate instincts not to harm their own or other lycan children, even unphased ones, but they aren't sure the same applies to normal, human children [it does not]. They have noticed, though, that none of the current children have yet to transform into their Lycan forms. They are unsure if they have them or if they dont [They do, the change comes with puberty].
Their Lycan forms are the monstrous bi-pedaled creatures that range from 5'9" to almost 8 feet tall in height when standing straight on their hind legs. From what they've seen, male Lycans tend to be taller and broader than females, but not always. They range in appearance, including in size, fur coat and color, eye color, tail length, muzzle shape and length, etc.

They also know now that killing the one that turned them does not turn them back into humans. The first night they turned, they came across the Lycan that turned them and killed him, but it did not return them to their original state. As far as they know, there is no cure for Lycanthropy [and there isn't], and they aren't looking for one either.

In terms of behavior, the Lycos pack are more feral than normal humans, often communicating through different vocalizations like growls, snarling, whining, etc. They are more aggressive with one another and just in general. They also tend to act more savage and seem to have more inclination for brutality. Not all of them are this way, however, some do lean into it, whereas some reject it and try to emulate who they were prior to the transformation.

The livestock they own, like horses, goats, chickens, cows, etc. do not react to the Lycans anymore, and haven't for quite some time. They do not seem to care anymore that their caretakers are Lycans. However, the lycans have observed they have to be more careful when hunting to pay attention to how the wind blows and where they've left their scent. Thankfully, they can smell where their scent is, or how strong it is, and can adjust to it. This is due to the fact that the moment another creature, especially prey animals, scents them it takes off. The normal animals in the area aren't as skittish, since their scent is kind of mixed into the area and the pack is careful not to overhunt, however, new animals that are passing through or settling tend to be extremely skittish.

What They Don't Know

The biggest thing the Pack doesn't know, is that they were turning by what is called a "Rabid Lycan". Often easily confused or mistaken for a Rogue Lycan, which is just a packless one, a Rabid Lycan be within a pack or on their own. However, what sets them apart is a Rabid Lycan is one that has killed or feasted upon humans, and thus has succumbed to an extremely primal bloodlust that pretty much demands that they attack and kill everything in their path. They're extremely feral creatures, there is no reasoning with them when they're shifted, and even when they're in their human forms there seems to be something extremely crazed about them. Unfortunately, when a Rabid Lycan turns a human into a lycan it causes the resulting lycan to have a much harder time with control too. They aren't as crazed in the same sense, but it does make control over their lycan forms much, much harder, and thus makes them more dangerous on full moons.

As far as the Pack knows, Lycans can only shift on full moons, but this isn't actually entirely true. Lycans who have control can actually shift at will at any point except the new moon. They are controlled by the moon in the sense that their lycan form, and their human forms, are weaker the further they are from the full moon, but those with control don't have to wait til the full moon to turn. Unfortunately, this is something the Lycos Pack won't experience for a long time, if ever, due to their origins.

While all lycans have more feral leanings, with the Lycos being turned by a Rabid Lycan, they have a tendency to be more feral than normal ones. Due to this, they don't currently have the ability to blend in with normal human society. Maybe one day they will, but as of right now? Nope.

Other Animals are naturally wary of Lycans, able to sense an Apex Predator is around them. Prey animals unfamiliar with them will react negatively until they adjust, and will not be relaxed around them for quite a while.

WIP

Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 02:46 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Christopher Frost;
Often called Chris or Frost
26 Years
Male

Alpha
Role:

Obviously he's in a Leadership Role,
But Chris also Paints. He trades portraits and landscapes for things he needs, giving others paintings [often of their families] to decorate their homes with.
Thoughts on the Travelers?:

Christopher is torn, truthfully. On one hand he wants to help a group of travelers in need, especially understanding that without him and his pack they may die. But he also doesn't want to put his pack at risk. However, he probably will end up helping them at least for the night, and then helping them where they need to go.
Human Appearance:

Credit Belongs to _Modagit on Picrew.

Christopher is a rather tall man, but not something that could be seen as ungodly so at 6'1". He, however, does tend to appear taller due to his build, confidence, and just how he carries himself in general. He has a lean, but athletic build that is packed tight with muscle. Before he was a Lycan he was always fit due to working on farm to earn his keep in his family. But now? He's in even better shape than before, with tightly wound muscles throughout his body. His muscles are defined, with washboard abs, and noticeable biceps, but he also has strong legs, and that man is quite the runner when he wants to be.

Chris has fair skin, not exactly porcelain, but not at all close to tan either. He has a fair amount of light freckles on his face, and a beauty mark below the right side of his lips. Truthfully, Chris stands out because of his appearance, his height combined with his fair skin and rich hair often catching the eyes of others. And if that doesn't then the scars on his face tend to.

The Alpha has a chiseled face, looking like he was carved out of perfect stone. His jawline is strong, and his cheeks are taut, sometimes hollow when he's clenching his teeth. His eyes are more almond in shape, and quite hooded. The stormy grey color of his eyes does little to dampen the intensity of his gaze, but thankfully there is a general softness to the man that helps with that. Above his eyes he has a pair of thinner eyebrows that match the darkest parts of his hair. Below his eyes is a straight nose that is rather long, but not so much that it seems disproportionate. His lips are wide but thin, often forming a grim line when he's deep in thought. As mentioned, Chris has some scars on his face, the larger one on his forehead and angling down from above his temple towards the inside of his left eye. The second one is a smaller on on the right side of his chin. Both of these were sustained from the attack that turned him.

Upon his head sit the locks his family is known for. Naturally slightly curly, he has a frock of dark red hair that always seems lazily touseled. The top is longer than the sides, with the ends curling down just above his eyes. Occasionally he lets his hair grow out, but recently he has kept it shorter and more tamed. Chris' voice is rather deep, but not so much as to be basso, definitely more in the baritone region.

Lycan Appearance:

Christopher's lycan form is very reminiscent of his human form, though with significant and stark differences too. Standing at about 7'8" tall in height, Chris as a lycan is nothing to scoff at. A major difference between his human and lycan form is his build. In his human form, Chris is much more lean and athletic, but his Lycan form? Somehow manages to balance between lean and broad, allowing him to be a lean brute with some bulky mass on him. Most noticeably, this muscle mass is on his shoulders and torso, giving him powerful swipes with his forepaws and strong grip strength, as well as a strong neck to support whatever it is he latches onto, and strong jaws. He does have good muscling in his legs and hips too, allowing him to move well in either fashion, but it's obvious by looking at him that he's built for strength rather than his speed.

In terms of his fur, Chris sports a short to medium length coat, with the longest fur being on his neck, chest, and tail, and the shorter fur being every where else. His fur, oddly enough, has some obvious curls to it, with the short fur curling up at the ends, and some of the long hairs able to actually fully curl at times. His coat is quite dense, especially along his neck and chest, keeping him well protected from the elements, as well as potential weapons used against him, whether it be teeth, claw, or man-made. His fur, though, is also quite soft, with the softest parts of it also being where it is longest and thickest.

Whether it be his human form or lycan form, Christopher is usually easy to pick out, and that comes from the rich, deep reds of his hair color, and, in this case, his fur color. The fur in his lycan form matches his human hair color exactly, making him a beast quite capable of catching the eyes of those around him. It feels almost unnatural to see a Lycan with fur that is basically blood red in the sun and dark red in the shadows, all rich and full of color, but since it's his normal hair color, the gene seems to show in this form too. His eyes are the other thing that doesn't seem to change to much, with the iris of his eyes in his lycan form being a bright silver, only being a shade or two brighter and lighter than his normal eye color.
Personality:

Calm || Level Headed || Logical || Balanced || Over Protective || A Tad Possessive || Sometimes Jealous || Selfless to an Extent || Devoted and Involved Father || Attentive Mate || Good Listener || Strong || Seemingly Relaxed || Sociable || Pleasant || Territorial || A Little Reserved from Others || Dependable || Patient

Christopher Frost is a complicated man in the best sort of way; the straight forward kind of way. He's very set in his way most of the time, with a stable and balanced personality that is a mix between calm, logical, and overall dependability. He always tries to think things out first, never one to rush in half cocked without a decently formulated plan and evaluating all the risks and rewards first. He likes to be prepared, and he likes to have a decent idea of what the entire picture is. If he thinks he's missing key pieces, he will purposely hold off on a decision until he thinks he has enough information.

The male is nothing short of logical, always thinking things through and going with the option that, in general, just makes the most sense. He doesn't worry if it's at his own expense, if it's the best option for the pack, or his family, then so be it. He's one of those men who is quite calm and level-headed, the one who never seems to run out of patience, and is always there to support those he cares for. And, in his case, Chris cares about his entire pack, so he makes sure that he is putting their needs above his own most of the time. Does he still make sure to take care of himself? Of course, he has a family to care and look after too. But he would never let the pack suffer because of his own selfish desires.

Chris can be described as a good leader because of his overall balanced personality and temperment. The type to never lose his cool, even under pressure, he is a good listener, and a good planner. He's rather pleasant to be around honestly, though he can be a bit distant or reserved from those who don't quite know him all that well. He isn't unfriendly, but he certainly isn't going to reveal his deepest, darkest secrets or his fears to them.

Aside from being a good leader, Chris is a very devoted father and an attentive mate. In fact, his family is the one thing that tends to bring out a side of him that is otherwise unseen. His family is not to be messed with, even unintentionally, as he will have no mercy for you regardless. He's very involved with his offspring, being sure he is the type of father he himself had, and always being there for his children and his wife. There is no one in this world more important to the Alpha than his Luna and his pups. Because of this, an extremely possessive, territorial, and protective side of him comes out. He isn't keen on other males being around his mate, doting on her, or showing her affection. Of course have the respect for her as the Luna, but he gets a little twitchy whenever he thinks lines are being crossed [even when, in reality, they aren't]. Chris absolutely is the type to threaten another's life for looking at his mate in a way that is even remotely suggestive, or brushing up against her, etc. Basically? Slight closeted pyscho when it comes to his lady and children.

Backstory:

Growing up in Lycodria, Christopher's family was on the less wealthy side, and were little more than common farmers. But, they were happy with this life, completely content with what they had. The family did have to work hard, long hours to get by, but at the end of the day, it ended up bringing them closer together and cemented a deep rooted sense of family in them.

He met Colette when he was just a tyke, him working in the fields and stables where she lived. He was completely enamored by her, a strong infatuation taking a hold of him the first time he saw her to the point he went home and told his family he was going to marry her one day. As he aged, the two grew up together and their bond with it, strengthening from being friends into sweethearts, and eventually true love. It was them versus the world.

Unfortunately, despite their love and devotion to each other, it was revealed to Christopher that her father had other plans. He wanted to marry his High born daughter off to another, determined to see his daughter end up better off than with some mere farmer's boy. At first he tried to persuade her father to reconsider, insisting he would always take care of her, and she'd never want or need for nothing. Unfortunately, his words were not enough, and her father proved to be steadfast in his decision. So, the two hatched a plan to run away together, they'd leave in the night and never look back and find somewhere the grow old together and spend their years.

That night never came though, as shortly after they were all attacked, and Colette and him were turned into Lycans. This, while a tragedy, was a blessing in disguise, because it meant they could be together, and he swiftly married her, and is determined to spend whatever is left of his life with her.
Crush:

His Luna.
Mate:

The Luna, Colette.
Children:

He has One Young Child [Open] with his Mate, and 1 on the way.
Kin:

Maybe.
Affiliations:

Open - WIP

Colette Frost | Wife, Mate, Mother of His Children
To him, the sun and moon absolutely rise and fall with Colette. There is no one in his eyes who could ever hold a candle to her in any way, and he is determined to spend the rest of his life proving it to her. He's completely and madly in love with his wife, and she absolutely turns him into a total mess. She's the very air he breathes, the water he drinks; the only sustenance that Chris needs, in his mind, is his wife. He adores her, and loves her, with all his heart, feelings that just continue to grow with each passing day. Christopher is incredibly, almost painfully, loyal to his wife and their kids, and would do literally anything for them. If it comes down between you and his wife and/or kids? You're going to lose. Every. Time. Christopher lives for his mate and kids, and he would happily die for them without hesitation. It's a good reminder never to get between the man and his family, because he will destroy anyone who stands in his path to them.

Other:

Nope.
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 20, 2024 01:32 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I bring back the alphas' menace child? :] And a pack member and traveler
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 20, 2024 01:36 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kavik Forger

Screenshot-2022-05-25-at-7-46-25-PM.jpg

Credits to me. 161425.

Role

He is a blacksmith. If you need something made out of metal -- weapon, tool, horseshoe, decoration -- he can make it. Kavik hunts as well, but usually only for himself. He also trains horses and dogs - but again, not usually for anyone else.

Thoughts on the Travelers

He is wary, especially considering he is one of the more bloodthirsty Lycans. He doesn't trust himself and would much rather they die of the weather than die because of his lack of control.

Human Appearance

Kavik is a young man with quite an intimidating stature. Standing at 6'4 tall, this young man sports a muscular, athletic build with a triangle torso and prominent arm and back muscles due to his profession as a near-graduated apprentice blacksmith. Several years in the metallurgy field have refined and defined his upper body, though his lower half is not lacking in strength either. His body is quite proportional overall, though.

His face holds the refined features that are typical to see in a human: rounded eyes, a well-placed nose, and a defined jawline. His lips are not full, but they are not thin, either. His once-straight nose has a slight crook to it from an old breakage that never healed correctly. Kavik's eyebrows are straight and set in such a way that his relaxed facial expression appears serious -- almost somber, as though he has seen too much.

His complexion is a bronze tanned one, though the tightened skin around scars show up much paler. He has several of these marks along his arms, a few on his face, and one long scar running across his left shoulder and pectoral from the Lycan that turned him. He's obviously had his fair share of run-ins with blades and other sharp bits and bobs-- most of them have been through creating the pieces rather than having them used against him. However, he is not a stranger to swordsmanship.

Kavik's eyes are a burning brown with amber flecks and his short hair is a deep black that catches a gray sheen in sunlight -- when it ever sees sunlight. In the fires of the forges, however, his entire being has a red and yellow sheen to it. He walks upright and carries himself in a dignified manner. His long strides and confident movements add to a more dominant feel to him; he certainly makes no effort to dissuade such a notion, as it seems that, this way, people leave him alone.

Kavik has a fairly deep voice, not quite a bass but lower than a tenor. It's smooth and soft enough to be considered a loud murmur. It's a voice that is easy to listen to, lulling and deceptively soft. Hypnotic in the same way as the vibrant, pulsating colors on a deadly animal. He smells of ore and hot metal, but there is a hint of coldness to it as well. Somehow, he always seems to draw the shadows to him, adding a sense of mystery to this young man.

Lycan Appearance

Everything transfers over into his second form. Black fur with gray undertones covers his entire body, which lengthens into a menace that is 7'7 in height. His already muscular frame takes on the definition of "ripped and shredded". Scars pull his skin taut in the same places, many of which are missing the fur and stand out. Burning golden eyes pop out from his otherwise shadowy form and carry an eager, predatory light.

His coat is thick. Closest to his body, the fur is downy and rabbit-pelt soft, and the outer layer provides a silky overcoat, though it is more wiry. Kavik's fur maintains a fairly even length throughout, but it is longer right behind his ears, across his neck, and framing his jaw. His tail fur is longer as well.

Long, sharp claws protrude from each digit and match horrifying fangs, the top and bottom canines of which nearly protrude from his mouth when closed. Besides the dramatic increase in height, the main difference between his human and Lycan forms is the air about him. His normal, quiet aloofness is replaced by a wild, bloodthirsty creature that radiates malice.

His voice becomes lower and harsher, like a large stone being dragged across gravel. There is no warmth in it, either. While he hardly speaks any human language in this form, the lilts and inflections make it clear to any species that they may be in imminent danger.

Personality

He is a slow burner -- the coldest kind of the fiery personalities. He does not simply erupt, nor does he build up to an eruption. Kavik's boiling point skips over the theatrics and goes straight to the part where someone gets burned -- but there was never any warning. Kavik will be calm and collected throughout the whole ordeal, seemingly unbothered by any fear or havoc he may have wrought.

He is a solitary creature, avoiding others at all costs. While he will do as he is told when it comes to his profession, such as "make So-And-So a sword and deliver it," he will not add any unnecessary chatter. Kavik is the type to pour his soul into a piece, present it to the owner, and leave without another word. However, he has been known to snap at said owner if he catches them handling their piece "wrong" or without "proper" care. Kavik is more attached to what he creates than he is to anyone else.

He uses his more intimidating stature and surly appearance to ward off any idle chatters -- you know the kind. The ones who pop up in the middle of a particularly difficult project to talk for hours in a one-sided conversation over dragons or the weather or some other irritating subject that Kavik has no interest in. This young man rarely expresses interest in anything or anyone outside of animals and his work, really. Then again, those two latter things are all he really knows. They are his life. He has no time for legends and weather predictions, nor does he have an ear for the latest gossip on what the baker's daughter is up to. He. Does. Not. Care.

Kavik is quite happy to be on his lonesome. Nobody gets hurt that way, and he is relatively free to do as he pleases. There is no chatter, no bustling crowds, no merchants screaming about their cheap trinkets. It's usually just him, the forge, and the clumps of ore just dying to be shaped into something magnificent. In this state, he loses some of his scary exterior and becomes quite eager. He can be almost friendly in this state, if caught at the right moment. He isn't against company if they're silent.

Kavik can put on a very charming side, if he so desires. His ruggedness remains, but a flare of charisma and social adeptness steps in, transforming him into a more outgoing individual. In any situation, he is great at hiding his thoughts or any alterior motives, and this combined with a more manipulative side gives his feral Lycan thoughts more sway. He is most dangerous when he is most charming.

He is not a bad guy, no matter how hard he tries to portray himself as such. Kavik is just... very... particular, if you will, with his surroundings. He doesn't want drama or attention, and the way to avoid both of those is to avoid people entirely. Thus, that is exactly what he does.

Backstory

He was raised in an orphanage. He was found on the roads one day as a very small child, and thus he knows nothing of his heritage, early upbringing, or how he ended up alone on a highway. Very sad, yadda yadda- it doesn't bother him; just don't bring it up.

He apprenticed to a blacksmith who gave him the nickname "Forger" after he'd shown his knack for the craft as well as the use of a sword, and Kavik took it as his last name. After the fall of his home Castle, he followed the others here.

He was one of the few to embrace his new abilities rather than find a cure, using it all to his advantage, especially when in the forge. Bending metal with his bare hands made things infinitely easier. However, he quickly discovered that, even outside of the full moon, his bloodlust was becoming extremely potent, even among his fellow Lycans. He nearly killed an older member just for fun on the first full moon, and after that incident, he isolated himself from the rest of the pack as often as possible. He has his hunger under control, now, but around fresh humans? Kavik isn't so sure he'll be able to hold back, especially if they push his buttons.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Children: Wants

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me, WIP

Other

Completified

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh