technoblade
11:27:37 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

11/16 werms sketched weee
11:27:17 Asmodeus (he/they)
hi chat
 Blood lust tide
11:27:13 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: blood splattered watches the pups practice wrestling.
 Blood lust tide
11:26:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
Rave
😅
 Ravensrun
11:25:23 Goblin Queen|Rave
My wolves are dumb
-Click-
 CloudGazer
11:23:56 
im so broke now but its been strange without it
 Rhaenyra🐲
11:23:07 Phantom
CLoud
Congrats
 Blood lust tide
11:22:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Raven
We should buy it together xD
 CloudGazer
11:22:34 
finally have my premium account back i missed my lovly banner
 Ravensrun
11:22:26 Goblin Queen|Rave
I get payed the day after it drops hehe
 Blood lust tide
11:22:08 BewareWhoYouTrust
Rave
You got blood on my paws one still working on
 Blood lust tide
11:21:20 BewareWhoYouTrust
Raven.
Jack sparrow bundle in 1000 vbuck which I got comes with jar of dirt xD
 Ravensrun
11:20:32 Goblin Queen|Rave
What wolf should I put cp on for ya duck
 Ravensrun
11:20:16 Goblin Queen|Rave
Lmao mood
 Blood lust tide
11:19:18 BewareWhoYouTrust
Did had 100 dollers in saving for ps5 😅
 Blood lust tide
11:18:34 BewareWhoYouTrust
Raven
It will be that why want it took saving for ps5 to get vbucks for it 🤣
 Ravensrun
11:17:32 Goblin Queen|Rave
I will drop money on that if it's an emote
 Ravensrun
11:17:17 Goblin Queen|Rave
I've got a jar of dirt
 Dhaundax
11:13:50 Lumos, Dax (he,him)
-WP Click-

should I use a fertility figurine on her?
 Feiella
11:11:37 Fei the writer
Poll. Vote please
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Cougar : +4
Water Moccasin : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenMarch 30, 2023 04:46 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Red Night

"Κόκκινη Vύχτα"

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Threads
Discussion
RP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 18, 2023 11:51 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 8, 2023 12:52 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Dark Fantasy | Modern | Supernatural | LGBTQ+ | Kingdom

Vampires have existed for centuries, yet their origins always differ depending on the storyteller. A man cursed with everlasting death from sins he committed, or tales of graves with the corpse missing. As centuries passed, vampires have become infamous throughout stories and media for their seductive nature, roaming at night searching for prey, and conflict with werewolves. Vampires, to most mortals, were the boogeymen of their existence. They were tales to scare people who walk home late at night or keep their restless children in bed. Stories, or so they say. Until multiple cases of dead bodies with two puncture wounds on their bodies started popping up.

The vampires who kept their undead society hidden for eras have been exposed to the mortals.

When their existence came to light, a massive hunt has risen by humans to wipe out the entire vampiric race. The prosperous undead society started to crumble one by one. Covens, big and small, fell at the hands of man. Their hard work was reduced to ashes. One major event happened on the night of October 31st, a crisis that shrunk the vampire population immensely. The humans received information about a mass of vampires gathering in an ancient catacomb, with influential leaders and their covens attending, their presence raising the vampire's morality. The humans came, setting the catacombs ablaze, and slaughtered those untouched by the raging inferno. The mighty leaders and their wonderous covens had collapsed.

The few vampires that survived the massacre labeled it Red Night, the near extinction of the undead. Another issue had stirred within their society, and that was the fact that traitors were in their ranks. Only vampires knew about the meeting, which means someone must've snitched.

The only coven left that can deal with the human threat didn't attend the meeting, a circle that existed for eons and distinguished within the undead society: The Oblivion Legion. Their absence raised suspicion among their fellow brethren, with many accusing them of working alongside the humans that sought their destruction. However, the straggling vampires can't be quick to denounce the remaining circle, not wanting to rile the Oblivion Legion's ire, as that coven is the only safe place they can go. However, the Oblivion Legion are hesitant about new vampires joining them, considering there's a traitor issue currently unsolved.

Would the Legion be able to save the remaining undead race for eradication and find the traitor in time? Or would they crumble like the other clans, ending the undead race altogether?

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 14, 2023 10:09 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 8, 2023 12:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP Rules

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1: Be active. Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week, and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform me beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2: No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.
3: This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description of your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise, the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form, and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8: I will make a 4-character limit, however as the RP progresses, I'll allow you to make as many characters as you can handle.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and there may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.
11: Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher-ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12: Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13: I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle-class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14: Make sure to read everything!
15: Have fun ;)

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Clan Rules

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

I. Never dishonor the Sovereign, the royal family, and the justiciars. If caught disrespecting them in any way, you'll be granted a swift execution. This goes for flirting with the high-harem, spewing hatred or false rumors, and shunning their bloodline.
II. Respect those in the rank above yours. If you offend the higher rank, they're granted permission to punish you. ALWAYS follow the hierarchy.
III. Never expose Oblivion Legion's plans to vampires outside the coven. If caught telling outsiders, you'll be granted permitted death.
IV. Converting a human to a vampire without permission from the Sovereign would result in the death of the human and your imprisonment.
V. If the Sovereign is absent for whatever reason, the Royal Consort is in charge. If they're no Royal Consort, the eldest Royal Offspring would take over. If they're no Royal Offspring, the Justicars would have full authority. If the Justicars aren't available, the Duke and Duchess would be responsible for the clan.
VI. Never flirt with the Royal Consort, as they belong to the Sovereign. This goes for the High-Harem members since they belong to both the Sovereign and Royal Consort.
VII. Don't get caught while out on missions. If captured, never talk about what's going on in the coven. If exposed spilling the clan's secrets, you'll be hunted down and terminated.
IX. Vampires from other destroyed clans who came here to seek shelter will remain as Thralls until they're proven trustworthy. It's forbidden to tell them what's going on within the Oblivion Legion.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 14, 2023 10:43 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 8, 2023 12:59 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

About the Vampires

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

The Seven Clans

Ilepir - The Royal
The Clan of Rulers, Blue Bloods, Tyrants, and Warlords

The Royals, also known as the Clan of Rulers. Unlike the other vampires, they're picky about who they convert as their childe. They always target those from families of high power, wealth, and influence. Think of them as the aristocrats of the vampiric world. They always want to take command and control those they consider peasants. Many are willing to eliminate anyone who dares to block them from their goals, even their clan-kin, sire, and childes.

Con: Exquisite Taste - They can't drink blood from animals like the other vampires and can't devour blood from ill humans, or else they'll get sick. They need to consume blood from a healthy person to regain lost energy.

Powers: Influence, Fortitude, Presence

Vaemris - The Arbitrator
The Clan of Assassins, Huntsmens, Lawkeepers, and Mediators

The responsible clan of the society, or so they say. They're the judges, stern adjudicators who have a fierce moral code and crave a sense of justice within the undead community. The Vaemris embrace those who share the same views as them, capable of assessing and handling threats, enforcing laws and traditions, and punishing those who broke the code. They have a strong hatred for Utalea and openly despise them.

Con: Blood Cannibal - If one of them drinks from a fellow vampire, they'll become addicted to the undead blood and would find it very hard to stop.

Powers: Blood Sorcery, Haste, Obfuscate

Utalea - The Fractious
The Clan of Punks, Rebels, Riffraffs, and Nomads

The troublemakers and labeled headaches of the undead society. They give everyone a hard time for the fun of it all, embracing those willing to put someone in their place depending on the situation or delinquents that caused harmless mischief to have a bit of fun. They see themselves as valiant warriors who fight for a cause, almost like Robin Hood and the Merrymen.

Con: Terrible Attitude - Their blood is basically burning with neverending rage that's waiting to explode at the slightest bit of annoyance.

Powers: Haste, Potence, Presence

Ducaino - The Stray
The Clan of Ferals, Animals, Savagery, and Outcasts

The apex predators of the vampiric society, a clan that no vampire wants to have on their backs. They're the main ones tasked with tracking and killing vampires that broke the code. However, getting their service is difficult, considering they dwell in the wilderness and can endure, survive, and thrive in any environment. Not to mention, they're fiercely territorial to those outside their clan.

Con: Feral Frenzy - While in a maniac state, their features turn animalistic, even their behavior. While in this state, they're blinded with rage until the night afterward and would attack anyone foolish enough to approach.

Power: Animalism, Fortitude, Protean

Zanit - The Deathless
The Clan of Death, Necromancers, Corpses, and Afterlife

They're a clan of necromantic vampires that united together over the subject of Death. The Zanit are scholars of the afterlife and resurrectionists of the dead. They sell their services to the highest bidder or do whatever pleases their interests. They're like the creepy teens that hang out at graveyards for the fun of it all. They're more isolated from the undead society, preferring to keep to each other or dead people.

Con: Toxic Smooch - Kissing these vampires isn't a good idea if you're human, as their fangs bring pain to one's lips. Those unaware of their fangs are in for a treat when they lean in for a kiss.

Powers: Foretelling, Fortitude, Oblivion

Phego - The Twilight
The Clan of Night, Lies, Secrets, and Traitors

They have a so-called competitive rivalry with the Ilepir clan, as they have the desire to triumph at any cost. They're ruthless when it comes to such a thing, even going as far as to betray those close to them to achieve their goals. Their entire reputation was built on backstabbing others, which isn't viewed fondly by the other clans. However, most don't want attention as they prefer to be puppeteers and manipulate the ones in power.

Con: Nearly Invisible - If viewed through a reflective surface, recording, or picture, their figure appears distorted, sometimes invisible. Their reflections would betray them of their undead state.

Powers: Influence, Oblivion, Potence

Shune - The Rose
The Clan of Artists, Seducers, Greediness, and Degenerates

The seducers of the vampiric race with articulate grace and enchanting demeanor. The Shune only embraces artists (musicians, painters, etc.) and those who reach high-tier beauty standards. This clan is finicky when it comes to looks and fashion, always the ones keeping up with the latest fashion trends. They're always searching for the next thrill in their undead life, tending to discard undesired lovers and victims.

Con: Beauty Obsessed - They're heavily set on beauty and always keeps themselves in pristine condition. A drop of blood on their make-up-covered face or expensive clothing can make them spiral into madness.

Powers: Foretelling, Haste, Presence

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Info About Powers

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Influence
This is the ability to overwhelm another person's mind by willpower, forcing the victim to act on the vampire's orders. Weak-willed vampires can succumb to the higher-willed vampire's mind control. For this to work, eye contact is required, and the victim needs to understand your language. Overusing this can cause painful headaches that can mess with their vision.

Foretelling
This grants the user the ability to read people's minds; however, they can't shut it off and make them extend this ability already. They would be overwhelmed by other people's thoughts, cluttering their minds and putting the host in a trance-like state. With this power, they can see through illusions cast by the Obfuscate skill. To help their powers from being overused, they wear enchanted jewelry that blocks their mind-reading ability.

Haste
Those gifted with haste are vampires powered with supreme quickness compared to normal vampires. They move at breathtaking speed, becoming obscurity to mortal and immortal alike. This helps them evade attacks, hand-to-hand, close weaponry, and even bullets from a gun. However, overextending this ability can over-exhaust their bodies and minds, leaving them disorientated for some time.

Presence
This grants the host a supernatural allure and emotional manipulation, allowing vampires to attract, sway, and control one singular person or crowd. This power makes them the center of attention by fascinating, seducing, or intimidating those nearby. It can be resisted through forceful will and ignoring the host. Those who overuse this can accidentally trigger a kill switch in the manipulated victim's mind, making the victim attack them out of blinded fury.

Oblivion
The power of Oblivion allows the user to summon supernatural darkness, attack victims with their shadows, and enslave phantoms to aid them. This vampire is one with the abyss, which means they also got its weakness, making them extra sensitive to directed light, fire, and sunlight. Using this power too much can cause the darkness inside them to spaz out and attack their souls.

Potence
Those with this gift possess a physical strength that surpasses mortals, making them capable of leaping great distances, lifting things bigger than them, and attacking their opponents with a sinister force. At times, Potence users are used to such strength that they accidentally use it for typical physical actions. Overdoing this can exhaust the vampire's body and weaken its muscles. Unable to move for a few hours, or worse, days until it's recovered.

Fortitude
This skill gives the vampire supreme toughness and resistance to any form of physical damage. Fortitude users tend to get cocky with this ability, always the first to charge into a battle filled with overconfidence and scoff in the face of death. They believe they're indestructible beings, causing their survival instincts to dwindle. They can still be killed, albeit it'll be a tough fight.

Animalism
This power brings vampires closer to their wild side, making them more animalistic in behavior. Animalism grants them the gift of communicating with animals and dominance over creatures of nature. This means they can build an army of animals to defeat their foes. Extensively using this power can tarnish their ability to socialize as they would prefer to hang out with animals than their fellow vampires.

Protean
The ability to change their form, such as growing claws to evaporate into a cloud of mist. High emotions can trigger this ability, so it's always best to have a calm mind and be able to regain control. Overusing this ability can make it spiral out and cause random shifting that's extremely painful to experience.

Blood Sorcery
Vampires with this power can use blood as a weapon, able to use their blood, but it'll dehydrate them immensely. As such, sorcerers tend to have blood vitals to savor their thirst. Unlike the other powers, this one requires a knowledgeable teacher. Using this ability too much weakens the spells and the possibility of it backfiring onto the host.

Obfuscate
This allows vampires to conceal themselves, trick the mind of their victims, or make them ignore what they don't want to be seen. Users of this skill tend to isolate themselves from society, never joining in on social interactions. Those who use this power too much will grow paranoid about deactivating it as they fear that unseeable monsters will attack them once it's off.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 15, 2023 12:09 AM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 8, 2023 01:02 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Masterlist

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Coven of the Oblivion Legion

High-Ranks

The Sovereign [1/1]

Thanos Lykaios [Pg.1, Played by Tamesis]

The Royal Consort [0/1]

Locked for Now

The Royal Offspring [4/4]

Res by Covidic
Cath-Oswic Lykaios [Pg.3, Played by Overthink101]
Noelle Pemberly-Asa Lykaios [Pg.4 Played by Spellbound]
Versailles Maël Lykaios [Played by iArema]

The Justicars [4/4]

Brosc [Pg.2, Played by Determined_Wolf]
Fiahd Aed Payne [Pg.2, Played by Ravensrun]
Joaquin Aziel-Kallikrates Driscoll [Pg. 3, Played by Spellbound]
Sebastian Castiel Serkonos [Pg.2, Played by Shadow of the Mist]

Mid-Ranks

Duke [1/1]

Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux [Pg.3, Played by Spellbound]

Duchess [1/1]

Mauve Sinclair [Pg.2, Played by Ravensrun]

Marquesses [2/2]

Tauekel Zhadan Viljar [Pg.5, Played by Overthink101]
Baalberith Rimmon Clyborne [Pg.6, Played by Imperial Sands]

Marchionesses [2/2]

Jaime Florence Medici [Pg.5, Played by FrostyK]
Gremory Alecto Clyborne [Pg.6, Played by Imperial Sands]

Earls [3/4]

Philip Von Duprie [Pg.6, Played by FrostyK]
Loleta Betelgeuse Sigrid [Pg.8, Played by Spellbound]
Faust Gladys Martinus [Pg.8, Played by Tamesis]

Countess [2/4]

Valentina Catalina [Pg. 4, Played by Misery]
Edith Odilia Sigrid [Pg.8, Played by Overthink101]
Open

Knights/Dames [4/8]

Rosalie V. Boudreaux [Pg.1, Played by Tamesis]
Rome'ar Dee [Pg.3, Played by iArema]
Samira Octuras [Pg.3, Played by M I S E R Y]
Ziarae Lesi Marze [Pg.6, Played by Mama Star Fox]
Open

Mid-Ranked Childes [1/4]

Anij Ada Achron [Pg.5, Played by iArema]
Open

Low-Ranks

Viscounts [1/8]

Jayco [Pg.5, Played by Me]
Open

Viscountess [0/8]

Open

Barons [2/16]

Valente Aurelias Benedictus [Pg.1, Played by Me]
Malakai [Pg.5, Played by M I S E R Y]
Open

Baronesses [1/16]

Reynard [Pg.2, Played by Determined_Wolf]
Open

Low-Ranked Childes [0/12]

Open

Thralls [Unlimited]

Juliet Layla Naevarros [Pg.2, Played by Shadows in the Mist]
Shanahan Plight Marcellus [Pg.4, Played by Overthink101]
Mirana Sabine Calumma [Pg.2, Played by Shadow in the Mist]
Dahlia Lykaios [Pg.4, Played by Ravensrun]
Elioeni Micah Sephtis [Pg.7, Played by iArema]
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux [Pg.8, Played by Tamesis]

Open

Blood-Gifters [3/6]

Harper Carnell [Pg.1, Played by Determined_Wolf]
Isobel Bronwyn Fontaine [Pg.6, Played by Imperial Sands]
Basil Levin Angelopoulos [Pg.7, Played by Tamesis]
Open

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Side Characters

1. Maio Romuald Sweder [Pg.8, Played by Overthink101]
2. Open

Edited at May 16, 2023 08:38 AM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 8, 2023 01:30 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Sheets

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

I don't care how you do your forums as long as you have the listings within your sheet.

Name:
Sexuality:
Desired Rank:
Clan:
Powers [From Your Clan]:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status?:
Significant Other:
Crush:
Exes:
Kin:
Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Childe]:
Affiliations:
Other:

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Edited at April 14, 2023 02:27 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 14, 2023 03:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Valente

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Please don't flirt with him. You'll kill him with over embarrassment."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Full Name:
Valente Aurelias Benedictus

Shortened Name:
Valente Benedictus

Name Meaning:
Valente [Vigrous; Latin]
Aurelius [The Golden One; Latin]
Benedictus [Blessed; Latin]

Preferred Name:
Val. Just Val.

Nicknames:
Valentine, but it's said by his close friends. Val hates this nickname yet endures it to make his friends happy. He has no idea why they called him this, considering he has little idea what romance, let alone flirting, is. The man can't even speak without fumbling his words.
Little Sheep, due to his shy nature towards anyone or anything that enters his life. It's jokingly said that some of his words sound like a sheep's baa when he stutters, which helped create such a nickname.
Angel Face was given to him by those attracted by his beauty. This is used to compliment him, yet again, Val hates this nickname since it draws too much attention. He can't walk for a few minutes without someone calling him out with this cursed nickname.

Addressed As:
Mr. Benedictus
Lord Benedictus

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Dear Heavens, don't ask what he's into. He will have a hard time understanding what you mean. Valente will list his favorite things if he doesn't manage to fumble mid-sentence. Once he understands it, his sexuality will be poly-bisexual.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Baron

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Vaemris

Powers:
Blood Sorcery, Haste, Obfuscate

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Appearance:

[credits to Mano! @ picrew.me]

Valente's aura is strangely light and comforting, with no sense of hostility in it. Some state that it feels like you're being lovingly embraced, as if a pair of arms are hugging you affectionately. His face always has an anguish appearance, even when alone. In public, it's even worse, as his cheeks would always have a red pigmentation to them. He has the presence of a loving guardian, one that many want to be around. Those he's close with, he'll stare at them with tenderness and assurance, his body unknowingly relaxing. Val's aura tends to draw the ones wanting an escape from drama, giving them a break from needless stress. Able to soothe anyone from their rage or lighten one's sullied spirits. He doesn't mind them being close as long as they don't touch or try to start a conversation with him, preferring to hang out with people quietly. This dude is a complete angel, with his anger seeming nonexistent. Rarely he gets upset unless someone says something insulting to him or those he's close with. When that happens, his entire demeanor will shift into something much darker.

His body is a hulking form of muscles, the texture of his skin smooth to the touch, with little to no skin bumps of any kind on it. The color of his skin is a beautiful shade of brown. He has one singular tattoo that covers his shoulders, arms, behind his neck, and back. While partially covering the sides of his neck (his throat untouched by ink) and chest (leaving the stomach uninked). Val focuses on physical strength, only lifting weights or exercising when he's away from the eyes of others. He'll be too self-conscious about people teasing him about how he works out, so he prefers training in isolation. He has a broad chest, and beneath it is a visible eight-pack with no sign of body hair on either. He has rounded, well-formed shoulders, seemingly carved by a master sculptor. Under said shoulders are a set of sturdy arms with curvaceous muscles, his veins somewhat exposed when he relaxes his arms. More of his veins will show when he's using his body in extreme physical cases, like lifting weights or carrying something. His body is detailed to the brim from the neck down. Honestly, he should be a sports player or a model. Val's back is a beautiful canvas for onlookers, with the addition of dimples on his lower back. His legs are robust from the hip down as he never skips leg day. Each time he walks, you can see the power in his steps. Or you would if expressed confidence in his stance for once. With his figure, he's specialized in strength, durability, and stability, making him a fearsome opponent to face in battle. However, he has limited stamina and slow than those trained in those skills, so anyone can outrun or last longer than him. With his appearance, he accidentally scares people who don't know much about him, with them seeing him as an intimidating person to approach, and it doesn't help that his height is 6'2 either. Once they know him more, he'll be viewed as a cuddly bear.

His face is mesmerizing to both men and women, being beautiful to the men and handsome to the women. His face is the perfect balance of masculine and feminine, not leaning heavily to either side. He has a calm, approachable, and relentless face. His cheekbones are partially exposed, his cheeks a healthy gaunt, leaving a straight slope down to the jaw. He has a narrow forehead, and his temples are somewhat evident. Val's face is magnetizing, with many can't help but stare, yet some people are unphased by it. His face is triangular, with the top half of his head wide than the lower. Those who adore his facial appearance nicknamed him Angel Face, which makes him even more bashful each time he hears it. His jawline is free of facial hair, underneath said jaw being a strapping throat with the addition of an Adam's apple. He has upturned dark blue eyes, with his gaze alone able to soothe one's soul. His eyebrows are average and well-groomed, with a sharp downward arch to the outer brows. His nose is small and straight and has a lowered tip, his nostrils on the narrow side. Val's ears are circular, with small holes along his ears from multiple earrings. His face is free of scaring, but he has one singular beauty mark under his lips.

Lastly, he has a lovely set of ashen brown hair that reflects beautifully under lighting. His hair is softer than silk itself, able to glide your fingers through it without struggle. Val's hair is always in preem condition, with his locks smelling of tropical coconut, coconut milk, and Tiare flowers. His hair is medium-length, reaching a few inches past his shoulders, and the type of it is 2a. When he's busy doing something, he'll tie his hair into a ponytail or messy bun to keep it out of his eyes. When Val is relaxing or doing minor activities, Val will let his hair free. However, he's been considering cutting his hair shorter, but he's too shy to ask anyone for aid.

[credits to nekomaio @ picrew.me]

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Personality:
Bashful/Brave ◆ Friendly/Hostile ◆ Hard-Worker ◆ Active ◆ Chaste ◆ Kindhearted ◆ Helpful ◆ Skeptical ◆ Quiet ◆ Softie ◆ Protective ◆ Benevolent ◆ Asocial When Overstressed ◆ Anxious ◆ Excitable ◆ Can Be Forgetful ◆ Foodie ◆ Peacekeeper ◆ Timid ◆ Well-Meaning ◆ Mellow/Rigid ◆ Emotional/Hardened ◆ Understanding ◆ Trusting ◆ Loyal ◆ Tidy ◆ Sporting ◆ Affectionate ◆ Simple-Minded In Certain Topics ◆ Animal-Lover ◆ Honest [Can't Tell A Lie To Save His Skin] ◆ Follower ◆ Self-Conscious

◆ Sports
◆Being Around Close Friends
◆Fantasy Genre
◆Learning New Things
◆Animals [Snakes, Cats, Goats, etc.]
◆Exercising
◆Stuffed Animals
◆Food
◆Trips/Outings

Dislikes:
◆Conflict
◆Needless Bullying
◆Being Overstimulated
◆Extremely Salted Foods
◆Hurting People
◆Being Left Behind
◆Inactivity
◆Pranks
◆His Sire
◆His Failures

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Relationship Status?:
This boy is single, and he's staying that way. To those wanting to confess to him, I wish you good luck. In his mind, when you mean going out on a date, he thinks it's hanging out. . .like what friends do. So, yes. You'll be friend-zoned (sibling-zoned if he loves you enough), hard.

Crushes:
Yeah. He doesn't know what it feels like to have a crush. He'll blush at anyone that communicates, let alone breathe around, with him. If Valente's heart beats around someone he unknowingly has a puppy love for, he'll panic, believing he's getting a heart attack.

Significant Others:
If you managed to date him, then you deserve a damn crown.

Exes:
What exes? This man has never been in a relationship his entire life.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Sire:
A Vaemris Duchess [Deceased]

Childes:
None

Kin:
Benedictus Bloodline [All Deceased]

Affiliations:
Open, PM me

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Other:
Completed

Edited at April 15, 2023 01:32 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 15, 2023 12:12 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

Rosalie V. Boudreaux
"the Lady of Crows"

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"You want my help. Well, that's too damn bad."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Full Name:
Rosalie V. Boudreaux

Shortened Name:
Rosalie Boudreaux

Name Meaning:
Rosalie [Rose Garden; French]
Valarie [Strong; French]
Boudreaux [Leader of the Group; French]

Preferred Name:
Rosa

Nicknames:
Lady Crow, WIP
Mauve's Pet, WIP
Reaper of Men, WIP

Addressed As:
Lady Boudreaux

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Pansexual

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Dame [Personal Knight to Mauve]

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Utalea

Powers:
Haste, Potence, Presence

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Appearance:

[credits to 响声堡 @ neka.cc]

WIP

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Personality:
Sarcastic ❖ Rebellious ❖ Lone-Wanderer ❖ Loveable ❖ Determined ❖ Ambitious ❖ Hot-Headed ❖ Reckless ❖ Stubborn ❖ Loyal ❖ Affectionate (Family Only) ❖ Chaste ❖ Gregarious ❖ Strong-Willed ❖ Doubter ❖ Tempermental ❖ Somewhat Disciplined ❖ Animal-Lover ❖ Teaser ❖ Kind-Hearted ❖ Brave ❖ Demmanding ❖ Oddly Scary ❖ Supportive ❖ Protective ❖ Trustworthy ❖ Secret Keeper ❖ Cunning ❖ Vengeful ❖ Bloodthirsty

+Birds
+Fighting
+Small Pranks
+Strawberry Cake
+Gardening
+Her Family
+Violence

Dislikes:
-Mannequins
-Riddles
-Cowards
-Children/Babies
-Failure/Losing
-Getting Too Drunk
-Traitors/Deceiver/Cheaters
-Sunlight/Light

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Relationship Status?:
In A Situationship

Crush:
Mauve
Samira

Signifcant Other:
Mauve

Exes:
She had a boyfriend years ago

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Sire:
Open, PM Me

Childe:
Nope

Kin:
Forgotten In Time

Affiliations:
Mauve Sinclair | "Why are the hot ones always so crazy?" | Love Complications
WIP

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Other:
WIP

Edited at April 21, 2023 01:21 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 15, 2023 12:13 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══━━━───~•|•|•~───━━━═══╗

Thanos

╚═══━━━───~•|•|•~───━━━═══╝

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"For once in your undead lives, can you cease your pointless bickers?!?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Full Name:
Thanos Lykaios

Shortened Name:
Thanos Lykaios

Name Meaning:
Thanos [Immortal; Greek]
Lykaios [Wolf; Greek]

Nicknames:
The Immortal Wolf
The Conqueror

Addressed As:
Grand Elder Lykaios
Coven Lord Lykaios
Lord Lykaios
Mr. Lykaios

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Fluid

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Sovereign

Desired Rank:
Retirement

Clan:
Ilepir

Powers:
Influence, Fortitude, Presence

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Appearance:

[credits to 斑油 @ neka.cc]

WIP

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Personality:
Grouchy ● Unmotivated Lately ● Protective ● Just ● Blunt ● Capable ● Mannerful/Abrut ● Moody ● Sarcastic ● Amoral ● Hardworker ● Cautious ● Gloomy ● Responsible ● Passive ● Helpful ● Cunning ● Rigid ● Unfriendly ● Tense ● Asocial ● Secretive ● Honorable ● Grim ● Chaste ● Difficult ● Hates Everyone Equally ● Stubborn ● Retiring ● Dry ● Humorless ● Busy ● Suave ● Stoic ● Clever

Dislikes:
Certain People [Ex-Wife Mainly]
Loud Noises/People
Pointless Drama
Injustice
The Flirty Ones [Ahem, Shunes]
Childish Folks [Looking At You Utalea]
Humans
People Messing With His Children
Writing [Blasted Paperwork]
Crowds

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Relationship Status?:
He was married before, which resulted in the creation of his biological child. He's currently single, and Thanos wants to keep it that way for some time.

Crush:
He's taking a break from romance. The previous marriage caused him too much internal agony.

Significant Other:
Let this man experience freedom once in his life. Thanos doesn't need a partner at the moment, only a vacation.

Exes:
He can sense his ex-wife's aura of bitterness from across the castle. Honestly, it's enough to motivate him to travel to avoid her.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Sire:
The Previous Ilepir Sovereign [Deceased]

Childes:
Open, PM me

Kin:
Noelle Pemberly-Asa Lykaios
Cath-Oswic Lykaios
Seneia Ahya Lykaios
Vivienne Boudreaux [Half-Sister; Alive]

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Other:
Huge WIP

Edited at April 18, 2023 11:41 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 15, 2023 12:15 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Tamesis
Is it ok if I don't have pictures to help with appearance?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us