Wolf Play : Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | Open
Chatbox
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/
 Meliora Wolves
05:42:35 crow (he/they/zae)
turns out the puke stain wolf i got for free is an ExH how amazing
 Wiltshire
05:42:27 = Manor =
Am I hearing something about Harry Potter? *0*
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:17 Doom (they/them)
Fang

Read it at school, didn't finish it
 Sharp Fang
05:41:13 UcanCallmeFang
Who knows Fantastic Beasts? I've the biggest crush on Newt Scamander
 Doomsday Blue
05:41:10 Doom (they/them)
Yeah, just uhh.. making a forum for potterheads
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:55 Queen / Jo
lol canÂ’t deny they are good movies
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:40 Doom (they/them)
potterheads*
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:30 Doom (they/them)
potterhead unite
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:05 Doom (they/them)
Jo

Absolutely

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Bear : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 23, 2023 10:27 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving A Earl
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 23, 2023 10:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

┍━━☟━━┑

Edith

┕━━☝︎━━┙

You either fall into line or die trying to be something you’re not. I do hope you make the right choice.

Full Name: Edith Odilia Sigrid.

Shortened Name: Edith.

Name Meaning(s):

Edith; “Wealth, Fortune, Battle.” Germanic.

Odilia; “Wealth, Fortune, Heritage.” Germanic.

Sigrid; “Victory, Beautiful, Fair.” Germanic.

Nicknames: Don’t, please and thank you. A title that she has acquired though is Twilight’s Nightshade.

Addressed As: Countess Sigrid, Miss Sigrid, Madame Sigrid, Lady Edith, Master Edith, Mistress Edith, and other such variations.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Pronouns: She/Her.

Sexuality: Pansexual. Monogamous.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Desired Rank: The higher, the better.

Clan: Phego.

Powers: Influence(Above Average), Oblivion(Average), Potence(Average).

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Appearance:

Credit to マサキ@picrew.me

Edith stands rather tall, though by no means is she the tallest woman you’d ever see, at a nice 5’ 10”. She does, however, tend to wear heels to make her an even 6’ 0” at least. Her skin tone is fair, with cool undertones. Unlike her deceased husband, who would tan before he’d burn, she burns very easily. As for freckles, she doesn’t have any though she does have a beauty mark beneath her right eye.

--

Edith has a heart-shaped face, with defined jaw and cheekbones, the whole face being slightly on the longer side. Her nose is straight, downturned, and pointed, and most definitely on the smaller end. Her lips are full and rather plump, always pursed or in a smirk.

--

Her eyebrows are cleaned and trimmed regularly, kept a perfect thickness for appearances. When it comes to her eyes, they’re a royal purple color, dark and deep as a gemstone or gown. The eyes are an upturned, deepset, hooded shape with thick lashes to frame them. Her face is framed by long, straight, black hair. The back goes down to her lumbar region, the front goes past her ears, and the bangs could go down past her nose. If she ever allowed it get that far down, but she’ll normally keep it out of her face somehow at least.

--

Her body structure is one built for grace and beauty. One that has plenty of curves while also being androgynous enough to allow her to pull off a more neutral look if she deemed it necessary. She does have some toned muscle here and there, only as much as she can have without sacrificing her more innocent look though. She weighs in at a nice 140 lbs, with her BMI at a healthy 20.09.

--

As for scars, she has absolutely none. She’s taken great care to make sure of that, to make sure that no blemishes found their way to mark her skin. She’s much more like a Shune in that respect. She’d probably lose her mind if she had a blemish on her skin, the pesky beauty mark on her face is quite enough, thank you. In fact, even that pushes her limits. Her hands also have calluses, and minimal small scars from different practices. As such, they’re always hidden.

--

When it comes to fashion, her clothing is always very formal. She’s dressed in purples, black, and white; the Sigrid family colors. She personally prefers dresses, but since taking over the family business, she’s found herself wearing more suits and suit capes to better show her authority. She’s constantly wearing silks, linens, velvets, and satins. Anything else is too low quality or status for her.

--

As for piercings and accessories? She has a lobe piercing on each ear, along with a tragus one on her left and an anti-tragus one on her right. She’s constantly wearing necklaces as well, whether it be silk lace chokers, long necklaces with gemstone pendants, short necklaces made of gems, or any other such type of necklace. Bracelets and anklets too, are quite common to see on her person. She is, in every sense of the idea, obsessed with jewelry. Or perhaps it’s just with anything shiny that shows status, as she does keep an ornate, polished dagger on her person at all times as well. She also always has on gloves of some kind, usually long, elegant, and form-fitting.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Personality:

Strict | Rigid | Reserved | Observant | Manipulative | Toxic | Sarcastic | Snarky | Perceptive | Judgmental | Closed-Minded | Traditional | Formal | Polite | Well-Mannered | Condescending | Cold | Violent | Bloodthirsty | Organized | Confident | Selfish | Deceptive | Possessive | Ambitious | Determined | Arrogant | Secretive | Highly Disciplined | Vindictive | Cunning | Sly | Demanding | Bossy | Capable | Cautious | Passive-Aggressive | Hard-Working | Stoic | Dry | Focused | Authoritarian | Flirtatious | Academic | Collected | Analytical | Self-Preserving | Meticulous | Highly Critical | Egotistical | Sharp | Resourceful | Apathetic | Calculating | Serious | Refined | Callous | Outwardly Empathetic | Major Gaslighter | Graceful | Eloquent | Jealous | Charismatic | Spiteful | Tidy | Keen | Silver Tongue | Elegant | Strong-Willed | Majorly Sadistic | Dramatic | Tactful | Assertive | Greedy | Tough ‘Love’ | Straightforward | Materialistic | Prideful | Two-Faced | Curious | Calm | Well Spoken | Harsh | Perfectionistic | Venomous | Clever | Cruel | Malicious | Magnetic | Persuasive | Intelligent | Indulgent | Patient | Engimatic | Witty | Power-Hungry | Generational Trauma

Likes: Power, Control, Order, Money, Violence, Calligraphy, Flowers/Herbs/Poisons, Winning, Reading, Jewelry, Socializing, and Tradition.

Dislikes: Disobedience, Losing, Disorder, Messes/Filth, Weakness, Boredom, Emotions, Lesser Beings, Headaches/Migraines, Cowards, Animals, and Anything Water.

Strengths: Poisons, Manipulation, Seduction, Strategic, Acrobatics, Charismatic, Observant/Perceptive, Silver Tongue, Graceful, and Patient.

Weaknesses: Indulgent, Sadistic, Cruel, Venomous, Vindictive, Selfish/Greedy, Perfectionistic, Apathetic, Violent, and Toxic.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Relationship Status: Widowed for almost two decades.

Crush(es): None. (Open, PM/Ask me?)

Significant Other(s): Autbert Grimwald Sigrid. (Deceased Shune vampire.)

Exes: None, she was actually surprisingly faithful to Autbert since their marriage when they were both 27.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Sire: She was born a vampire.

Childe: Loleta Betelgeuse Sigrid (Biological Son).

Kin: Loleta Betelgeuse Sigrid (Biological Son).

Affiliations: TBD. Open, PM/Ask me.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Themesong(s):

you should see me in a crown by Billie Eilish.

All Eyes on Me by OR3O.

Castle by Hasley.

Can You Keep A Secret by Ellise.

HUSHH by AViVA.

RABBIT HOLE by AViVA.

Mother Knows Best from Tangled.

The Red Means I Love You by Madds Buckley.

all the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish.

Mama’s Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert.

Sweet Things by The Pretty Reckless.

National Anthem by Lana Del Rey.

HYPNOTIZED by AViVA.

QUEEN OF THE FREAKS by AViVA.

GRRRLS by AViVA.

Emperor’s New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco.

You’ll Be Back from Hamilton.

Villain by Stella Jang.

Dance in the Dark by Au/Ra.

Queen by Loren Gray.
Siren by Kailee Morgue.

Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys.

Revenge, And a Little More by Unlike Pluto.

JOLT by Unlike Pluto.

Other: She has a German accent and is currently in the process of rebuilding an arena, arranging her son’s arranged marriage, and finding potential fighters + sponsors for the new arena.

Edited at April 24, 2023 10:07 AM by Overthink101
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 24, 2023 12:04 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Loleta Betelgeuse Sigrid

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
Young Master
The Lilac Earl
Master Sigrid
Mister Sigrid

Nicknames:
Lavender Eyes
Freckles

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Social Status:
Nobility

Earl

Desired Rank:
Satisfied

Sexuality:
Unsure, But He's Definitely Not Straight

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
WIP

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
To be quite honest this young man has quite distinct personalities. If observed him they would notice that he's very intelligent off the bat - from his intellectual insights and random knowledge dropped on you when it seems unlikely. You'll find him in museums, libraries, and any intellectual building - he finds power in intelligence and he's quite the smart mouth, very spirited with it - not one hold his tongue about most things and he will tell you like it is. He can be overly blunt and too pessimistic with things but he keeps it real with you and won't sugarcoat a situation especially is it's bad. Now he does know when to keep his mouth shut and just observe, but you can best believe if he's not talking about you to your face - he's definitely having a time in his inner monologue . He's quite witty and quick thinker , able to outthink most and organize and come up with a plan and many contingency plans or strategies. He's confident, very comfortable in his plans and his moves - one could say while others are playing chess he's playing checkers . Always watching and observing others, gathering intel and information - he knows ways of finding information and hearing gossip and rumors, don't get in his bad side or he somehow he'll find dirt that even you didn't know about. While he protrudes a cool and calm exterior with a big aloofness to him - those associating with him can attest to the cold and calculating bastard he can be when he's on a warpath.

If there's anything to say about this young man, he's quite a diva and high maintenance - he won't stand for second class and can and will find a way to only get the best of the best. Whether it be by persuasion or by force, one can can it's his way or the highway at times. He knows how to use his tears and pretty face to his advantage, whether it be using sweet and honied words to charm someone into giving him something or using his tears to gain sympathy or distract someone. He can and will be disgusted by unclean and inferior items, and he can and will be a whiny person about it - he has standards. But of course he knows how to keep a proper bitching in place, and one thing to say is he doesn't play about his money. You best believe if you borrow from him - he expects it back, in full and on time or there will be consequences. It can also be said he quite likes money, after all- how can he keep his luxuries. Now don't be fooled, he can and will work hard for his own money, he's quite the force when he has something on his mind. But that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy a good scheme or two, especially when he has such a darling face to use. You can see the charm that he was raised with, from his elegant tone of speech to his flattering and formal matters - he is quite the vixen when he tries to be.

When it comes to friendships it's complicated . One could say his cunning and cutthroat nature makes things bad. But he sees nothing wrong with this, if people are smart enough to understand or try and understand him then why should they bask in his presence. He'd rather have real people around him than a bunch of fakes. He doesn't trust others easily, and it takes him a while to warm up to others - the other person has to be very persistent to gain his friendship or affection, or just he plainly finds the other person interesting . It can be said that once you're his friend, that you're family - and that he would do anything to make sure that you're okay and alright. He protrudes confidence, with the way he walks and behaves - his head held up high, he acts like he is above others and he doesn't appreciate treated as less. He is also rather bitchy, he's not above a fight whether it be a physical fight or mental one, he stays ready for a fight - if someone doesn't like him, he doesn't give a fuck - but unless someone has the balls to say it to his face then he doesn't care. The momnent you say some shit to his face is the moment you either get your shit wrecked or their is a vague threat. He doesn't give a fuck about most people's opinions but of course there are some that mean more than others. He can either be passive-aggressive or fiery as hell, it just depends on the severity of the situation.

When it comes to love it's really complicated for this boy. He's either the one having his heart broken or the one doing the breaking hearts. He knows how to play lovers like puppets on his string but he rarely does it, it's mainly a defense mechanism. Maybe it's the abandonment issues? Or the neglect? But it's one thing to say he's touch starved, he craves the physical touch of his partner and practically melts at it. Maybe also verbal affirmations and comfort due to high expectations always placed on him and him overworking and overthinking things. It can be said that his lover brings a rather sweeter side to him, one that blushes like a school girl and one that does sweet things for his lover. They love their partner with their whole heart, and would do a lot to please them. Whether it be spoiling them with material things or just spending time with them, he tries his best in relationships- but it always ends up him being too clingy or needy, and then comes the broken heart. Some say he's a villainous valentine , one who breaks hearts because his was played with and for the most case it can be true. But let's just say he's taken a break from love to keep his own heart safe. While they are a smooth flirter, you'll find him getting flustered by those flirting with him quite easily . Or maybe it's an act? Who knows, but their is one thing for sure he's a romantic at heart and wishes his heart would stop getting broken for once.

Poison, It's Such A Good Way To Kill

Dislikes:
WIP

Strengths:
Seduction
Manipulation
Silver-Tongued & Persuasive
Determined
Loyal
Weapons Usage - Posions, Kunai Knives, Tungsen Fan & Katanas

Weaknesses:
WIP

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
N/A

Significant Other:
WIP

Crushes:
WIP

Exes:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Affiliations:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Other:
N/A

Edited at April 24, 2023 11:14 AM by Spellbound
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 24, 2023 10:59 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

F A U S T

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

—————————♡—————————

"Oh, come on now, you know you're the only person I tease."

—————————♡—————————

Full Fake Name:
Faust Gladys Martinus

Full Real Name:
Leta Mestra Falto

Fake Name Meaning:
Faust [Fortunate; Latin]
Gladys [Small-Sword; Latin]
Martinus [War-Like; Latin]

Real Name Meaning:
Leta [Hidden; Greek]
Mestra [Lover; Latin]
Falto [Falcon; Latin]

Shortened Fake Name:
Faust Martinus

Shorted Real Name:
Leta Falto

Preferred Fake Name:
Faust

Preferred Real Name:
Mestra

Nicknames:
The Mysterious One, Lover Of All, The Liar, Thief Master, Master Deceiver, Mischeiovus Seducer, Snake in the Grass, Uncaptured Shadow [By Locals]

Addressed As:
Lord Martinus

—————————♡—————————

"How sweet, you want to know what I'm into? Well, I'm currently pawning for you, hot stuff."

—————————♡—————————

Female [Actual]

Pronouns:
He/Him [Fake]
She/Her [Actual]

Sexuality:
Faust only flirts with those they view as attractive or humorous to annoy. They aren't picky about who they flirt with as long as they keep his interest.

—————————♡—————————

"I am many things, sweet thing. Go ahead and try to figure it out."

—————————♡—————————

Viscount

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Phego

Powers:
Influence, Oblivion, Potence

—————————♡—————————

"I know I'm attractive, sweetheart. No need to keep reminding me."

—————————♡—————————

Appearance:

[credits to 千临 @ neka.cc]

It's unclear what aura they radiate, considering Faust is an expert at masking it from being undetected by others. When first meeting someone, Faust hides it from them, wanting to sneak up on them and give them a little bit of a surprise. It'll change once he's comfortable enough with someone, although it's rare for him to do. Those who rarely felt it describes it as giving them an exhilarating feeling, like a mixture of yearning and exhilaration. Once you experience it once, you desire to feel it again. This is how Faust feels 24/7, and he isn't afraid to share it with those who receive his attention. It's like a contagious disease without a cure, spreading from person to person. In his eyes, it's amusing to see the heat intensify. Especially seeing those not used to such an atmosphere squirm in their spot. To mess around, Faust would give them a bit of taste before shutting his aura off completely. Watching as they secretly wish for it to return sends joyous chills throughout his body, hiding a victorious smirk while starting a normal conversation, acting like nothing ever happened.

Faust is an oddly beautiful man, having peculiar feminine features in some aspects of both face and body. He knows he's attractive, using it to his advantage to get what he wants, either for intel about an item or to gain potential allies to cover his tracks. His face is strangely pleasing, a magnetizing force that demands your attention. However, that only happens if Faust desires others' attention. The shape of the man's face is that of a diamond, giving Faust a sharpened appearance. His cheekbones are visible, and his cheeks are a healthy gaunt. His jawline is definite in appearance, reaching a broad and somewhat pointed chin. Faust's jawline has no facial hair (which is obvious considering that Faust is a she), and the texture of his skin is like silk. Under his jaw lies his throat, which has no visible Adam's Apple. His neck is on the slimmer side, although it's moderately muscular. Faust's eyes in on the narrow side, giving them a natural squint. Strangely there's something all too feminine about it, less hardened than the average man's defined eye shape. Faust's eyelashes are thick in width and short in length, with the lashes on the upper lid being an inch longer than the ones at the bottom. Due to his defect, his eyelashes appear nearly invisible due to their bright white color. Of course, Faust's eyes held a flirtatious and devilish shine within them, silently beckoning you to approach them. Above his eyes are thinned and arched eyebrows, and with them a tad darker than his hair and eyelashes, like a dark grey pigmentation. What makes Faust's eyes so damn impeccable is his strange pink iris' that bores deep and punctures one's soul. However, when their mood has been sullied, their eyes would dim to a red sheen. On Faust's face are three distinctive features, a singular beauty mark on his left cheek, a small cut on his left jawline, and a small scar across the bridge of his nose. Those two scars are faded, yet it's still evident.

Settled on the top of his head is an astounding set of hair inches above the shoulders while partially covering the back of his neck, leaving the lower half partially viewable. The feeling of his hair is what many imagined clouds feel, soft and oddly weightless. A bundle of locks you can tirelessly rake your fingers into. Faust's hair is messy with uneven lengths and split ends, possibly cut by a dull pair of scissors or knife. Amazingly, this makes his presentation all the better, giving him a roguish image that fits him all too perfectly. The type of Faust's hair is 2b, having waves that take inspiration from the sea itself. His bangs are swept back out of his eyes, tucked behind his ears to have a clear vision of what he's doing, giving him a windswept style. Another feature about Faust is hair is a natural frosty white, comparable to that of freshly fallen snow. Under the moonlight, his hair pairs with the moon's rays beautifully, with the hair seeming to glow.

Faust's body is a rectangular-mesomorph, and nearly the perfect form of physical balance, his physique combined with strength and speed. It would've been equal in status, but Faust prioritized his mobility and body to outrun anyone attempting to chase after him. This resulted in his strength lacking severely, being below average than most. He has enough to leap across buildings or carry a few pounds of coin purses, yet it's not enough to hold a full chest full of treasure or go up against a muscular opponent. His muscles are pretty visible, having a six-pack and well-formed calves as well as arms, but other than that, Faust's muscles aren't as developed. He doesn't mind too much, considering he can always stoop down and use petty tricks to get his way. His height is 6'2, while his weight is between 171-209 lbs. From the neck down to the ankles, Faust's body has scars of various sizes and healing stages, two prominent wounds being a large X on his stomach and claw-like scratches on both shoulders. Located on his lower back is a black-inked tattoo of a fox curled up in a ball.

[credits to ぼわず @ picrew.me]

—————————♡—————————

"I have many things that I'm interested in. Long walks on the beach, stealing people's jewelry, casual strolls through the town, pickpocketing a nobleman, and quiet picnics in the meadows."

—————————♡—————————

Personality:
Flirtatious ♡ Sauve ♡ Sly ♡ Mischievous ♡ Impish ♡ Amoral ♡ Socialable ♡ Reckless ♡ Honest-Liar ♡ Deciever ♡ Manipulator ♡ Promiscuous ♡ Womanizer/Man-Eater ♡ Cunning ♡ Cocky ♡ A Modest Cheater ♡ Nuisance ♡ Charismistic ♡ Meddlesome ♡ Gambler ♡ Thrill Seeker ♡ Rebellious ♡ Solo-Player ♡ Greedy ♡ Sarcastic ♡ Kleptomaniac ♡ Party-Goer ♡ Scoundrel ♡ Captivating ♡ Con-Artist ♡ Caring ♡ Trickster ♡ Complex ♡ Neutral ♡ Money-Grubber ♡ Extremely Brave Or Stupidly Carless

♡Being A Headache
♡Flirting
♡Gambling
♡Money
♡Thrill Of It All
♡A Successful Heist
♡Foxes
♡Expensive Parties

Dislikes:
♡Nobles/Royal
♡Teamwork
♡Failed Jobs
♡Clingy Lovers
♡Being In One Place
♡Lame Parties
♡Fake Things [Jewlery, Paintings, People, ETC.]
♡The Law/Obeying Rules
♡Overly Careful People

—————————♡—————————

"I'm ass in some aspects while better in something else."

—————————♡—————————

Strengths:
(1). Body [Balance, Endurance, Stamina]
(2). Mobility [Agility, Dexterity, Speed, Reflexes]
(3). Mind [Charisma, Instincts, Wits]
(4). One-Handed Weapons [Daggers, Cutlass, Whips]
(5). Senses [Hearing, Smell, Taste, Touch, Vision]

Weaknesses:
(1). Body [Durablity, Immune System, Regeneration]
(2). Strength [Upper Arm, Striking, Muscle Usage]
(3). Mind [Caution, Wisdom, Intelligence]
(4). Two-Handed Weapons [Greatswords, Hammers, Greataxes]
(5). Archery [Shortbows, Longbows, Crossbows]

—————————♡—————————

Weapons:
Throwing Knives, Knives, Cutlasses, and Whips

—————————♡—————————

"I don't enjoy discussing my past too soon, honey cake. Maybe in the future, I spill a little about it."

—————————♡—————————

Backstory:
Hmm, this is a surprise for later.

—————————♡—————————

"My past relationships? Oh dear, you might need a seat. This would take a while."

—————————♡—————————

Relationship Status?:
Single [Open, PM Me]

Crush:
Edith Odilia Sigrid

Significant Other:
Nada [Open, PM Me]

Exes:
Faust had past relationships before, but they never passed the kissing stage.

—————————♡—————————

"My family? Hmm, I wonder that too."

—————————♡—————————

Sire:
An Unnamed Phego Viscount

Childes:
Nada

Kin:
Unstated

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

—————————♡—————————

Other:
Faust has albinoism.
Completed.

Edited at April 26, 2023 05:20 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 24, 2023 11:37 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

V I V I E N N E

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Oh, please. The werewolves and witches hate us because V comes before W in the alphabet."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Full Name:
Vivienne Umbria Boudreaux

Shortened Name:
Vivienne Boudreaux

Preferred Name:
Umbria

Name Meaning:
Vivienne [Lively; French]
Umbria [Unknown; Unknown Oirigns]
Boudreaux [Leader of the Group; French]

Nicknames:
Viv, Venny, and Eve [Close Friends]
The Everlasting Queen, The Eternal One, The Everlasting Lady, Death's Rival, and Ancient Queen [By Vampires]

Addressed As:
Lady Boudreaux
Dowager Queen Boudreaux
Mrs. Boudreaux

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Mono-Bisexual [Female Lean]

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Thrall

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Ilepir

Powers:
Influence, Fortitude, Presence

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Appearance:

[credits to Krasny Zmeya @ picrew.me]

At first glance, Umbria's a woman who appears harmless, idiotic, or both. She doesn't take anything seriously, even when her life's threatened. I guess once you've been stabbed many times by angry elderly nobles for sleeping with their hot children, it doesn't phase you anymore. If you're going to threaten her, at least be sure to kill her for real. However, this bubbly mood can switch in an instant. Being around her presence when she's pissed off is unbearable, or worse, avoid her. Better yet, steering clear from her, even without her being angry, is the best for your mental well-being. Her violet eyes are forever shining, bubbling with unlimited mischievousness and lustful desires for hot people. Plastered almost every day on her face is her signature smirk that holds many meanings: she wants to murder you, prank you, or bang you. Truly. She's a hard woman to understand, and she loves herself for that. Umbria has an impressive height being 6'2, and yes, she'll use it to frighten you. She stands out from the crowd, and that's your cue to run if you don't want to be her next target. Lastly, her skin tone is pale. It's odd as she's outside 24/7, either trying to seduce someone or rob them for fun.

She has the face of a young and lively woman. Her face is free of scars, as she threatened her attackers that if they target her face, she'll bite out their throats. It's unclear if what she said was true, but knowing her, it could be true. On a real note, Umbria doesn't have a scheduled bedtime and sleeps if she doesn't have anything (or someone) to do or is not in the mood to do anything active. The woman's cheeks are somewhat gaunt to show off her rounded cheekbones, and her temples are hardly visible. The shape of Umbria's nose was straight until some jealous lover punched her there ages ago, and she didn't bother to fix it. She has top-heavy lips, and those lips had probably kissed half of the human population. Upon closer inspection, you'll notice a small scar on the corner of her lips from a not-so-pleased father after discovering his daughter in bed with a stranger. Her version of the story, she got it from fighting a wolf.

Umbria's eyes are wide almond-shaped, and as mentioned before, the color of her iris' are an unnatural violet. Her eyes radiate so many emotions, although I wouldn't use them to try to read her. Her eyes express one thing, but underneath could be something else. She's a confusing opponent when it comes to it all, and she knows it. Umbria's eyebrows are beautifully trimmed, having a curvy arch with the endpoints of the brows shooting downwards in an S-shape. Her face is the shape of a heart, a mixture of diamond and round facial shapes. Her face is free of noticeable scars, yet harbors beauty marks located on her right cheekbones, lower jawline, left cheek, and left corner of the lips.

Hiding under her layers of clothing is a well-trained body, a perfect mixture of muscles and leanness. She's an athletic woman, and it's pretty much needed if you're a promiscuous woman as she is. It's best to learn how to scale down windows from bedrooms and not get caught, then run out the door while trying to put your clothes back on with guards chasing you. Yes, she experienced that the first few times of her wild adventures. At least she can boast about being an adventurer. Mentioned before, but her toned body is decorated with scars by what she calls haters. She has so many that pain doesn't phase her anymore, and Umbria is unaware that she's critically injured until someone points it out. Some scars are minor, while some are gruesome and sickening to the eye. However, one hater left her partially disabled in her left arm: she can still use it, but it's difficult to hold things for too long.

[credits to Igraine @ picrew.me]

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Personality:
Oddly Scary | Independent/Cooperative | Leader | Ambitious | Loyal | Pleasing | Fun-Loving | Proud | Smart | Bright | Daring | Simple | Peacemaker/Destroyer | Lovable | Quarrelsome | Merciless | Authoritative | Cunning | Charming | Disrespectful | Childish | Active | Adventurous | Bold | Bossy | Determined | Energetic | Friendly (To A Few) | Fair (Somewhat) | Funny | Mischievous | Kinda Responsible | Reckless | Confident | Outgoing | Obnoxious | Loyal Flirt | Thoughtful-ish | Jealous-Prone | Tolerant | Teaser | Manipulative | Childish | Chaotic

▹Hot People
▹Winning
▹Power
▹Putting People In Their Place
▹Weapons
▹Achieving The Unachievable
▹Gardening
▹Close Friends/Family

Dislikes:
▸Being Questioned

▸Paperwork
▸Someone Touching Her Things
▸Clowns/Mimes
▸Cowards/Chickens
▸Mannequins
▸Being Alone
▸Riddles
▸Messes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Strengths:
▹Silvered-Tongue
▹Combat Master
▹Green-Thumbed
▹Leadering
▹Langauge Master
▹Sinister Aura
▹Fit/Well-Trained Body

Weaknesses:
▸Can Be Unaware Of Her Injuries
▸Headache Prone
▸Weakened Left Arm
▸Jealous Obsessive
▸Impish
▸Troublemaker

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crush:
Nope

Significant Other:
Nada

Exes:
Many Casual Flings

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Sire:
None

Childes:
Multiple Adoptive Childes

Kin:
Thanos Lykaios [Half-Brother]
Rosalie Boudreaux [Adoptive Daughter]
Noelle Lykaios [Half-Niece]
Vladimir Vasiliev [Half-Nephew]

Affiliations:
Open, PM

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Other:
Completed

Edited at April 26, 2023 02:23 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 24, 2023 10:58 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

Versailles Maël Lykaios | Male | He/Him | 389 | Ducaino | Royal Offpring

Versailles - He was born the same year as the palace and named after it.

Maël - "Prince" "Chief"

-

[Nicknames: Verse, Sally, Sal, Mal, open for others.

[Adressed as: For formalities, Lord Versailles/Lykaios, Master Versailles/Lykaios, any variation of his name and a title of power. But he doesn't like most.

--------[]--------

Powers [From Your Clan]

Animalism (Strong)

Protean (Average-Strong)

Fortitude (Weak)

--------[]--------

Appearance

Verse hold a youthful and masculine figure, slim but muscular and well defined. He may have always been a vampire, but he looks like he's in his mid twenties. He stands at 6'3, holding himself with good posture as instinct, how it became such is for him to know and for you to not. He weighs about 170 pounds, mostly muscle, having a BMI of 21.2.

He has broad shoulders, definitely not sloping. He has long arms, noticably if you've looked long enough or compared. He will help someone reach something if asked or look like they're struggling. He has a strong athletic build. Agile and will play rough if he thinks someone is a good match.

His hair is brown, dark brown, but he has dyed it black. Not a severe difference but it sharpens his features in his opinion. He likes it where it is, thick and very curly and the same length everywhere. It drapes over his dark eyebrows and over his ears, threatening to hit his shoulders soon. When it is straight it might but the strong natural curls keep it where it is.

He has a neat beard, called the 'stubble beard style,' he likes it. He also can't grow much more hair than that, as old as he is.

He has a lightly tanned complexion, his French and Italian roots aid him in the tanning part of life, thankfully he doesn't burn often. He wouldn't put much throught to it had he lighter skin, he doesn't care if he's burnt or not.

He has a heart shaped face, however his features make his head look a bit longer. He has a straight jaw. Not as squared as some but it is definitely not soft. He has a defined Adam's Apple and a faint light scar beside it. He has a flat nose, a sqaure-ish nose bridge.

He has a nick in his eyebrow, a scar there. He has thin eyes, deep and intense. A sapphire blue hue in his eyes that stands out quite a bit. Especially against is pearly smile. Some people aren't meant to smile, but Verse? His smile was meant for him. He has a bit of a smirk, one that suits him well, with faint dimples.

He had a small splash of freckles over his face and shoulders but those are hard to see. He has a beauty mark though, a pink plant looking shape on the right side of his abdomen over his ribs, its about three inches long and half that wide. He has scars too, some smallish ones down his back, but the main thing you see is the tattoo. A koi swimming up towards his head, from the center of his back, to his neck, safely under most shirt collars as its not really something he shows off.

He has scars elsewhere too, his arms, hands, stomach. He doesn't mind showing these off but he doesn't really like telling anything of how he got them either. He has a large one on his left thigh which makes a mild limp and usually a dull ache when he uses it, but its just a little weak. These show up on his animal form as well.

He doesn't care much for attire, but recently he's figured out that black looks great on him. He usually will just put on whatever kinda matches and will wear it. Completely unproper and royal but he has no standard for some things. Clothing is one of them/

He has a small wood carved cervid. Very detailed and almost life-like. It is on a necklace which he hides under his shirts. It calms him to touch this item, where he got it from? Dunno.

His most common animal forms are a white-tail deer stag, Bull elk and a Bull moose. Both having massive white antlers, red skin velvet draped depending on the season. All three look similar. Long, wavy- almost curly- black fur everywhere other than the stomach and underside from chin to tail tip. Spots in white line his spine till the crest of his head, where his face turns a deep red. His underside is white, having a line of the same red on his face between black and white in his fur all the way around and into the ears faintly. Which are fluffy and white.

Personality

Intelligent | Cunning | Informal | Kind | Energetic | Excitable | Hard-Working | Adaptable | Very Flirtatious | Tease | Enchanting | Charming | Heartbreaker | Rebellious | Polite | Respectful | Courtious | Alert | Reckless | Impulsive | Animalistic | Compassionate | Helpful | Confident | Intimidating | Bold | Manipulative | Thrill Seeker | Independent | Composed | Private | Reserved | Loyal | Trustworthy | Sometimes Anti-social | Hardened | Sarcastic

-

Strengths: Seducing ..anyone, Flirting, Sharp Things, Speaks French and Italian, Swimming, Small Talk, Intimidation, Confidence, Adaptable, Pissing people off.

Weaknesses: Dealing with Emotions, Bottles his feelings, ADHD, Mildly Neurodivergent, Formality, Sarcasm, Messy, Insomniac, Decisiveness, Possibly Sadomasochistic.

Likes: Seducing people, Working, Animals, Food, Swimming, Sharp things, Winning, Kindness, Informality, Nature of any kind, Gardens, Flowers, Green, Pissing people off, Exhilarating Activities, Artsy things, Being Alone.

Dislikes: Losing, Emotional Stuff, Formality, Disrespect, Dread, Anger, Toxicity, Directly Following Orders.

--------[]--------

Relationship Status?

[SO: None [Open]

[Crush: [Open]

[Exes: Oh totally.

[Sexual Orientation: He's quite confused. Or at least that is what he says. He's definitely pansexual and monogamus though.

--------[]--------

Kin

The Lykaios family.

Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Childe]

[Sire: Thanos Lykaios, adopted.

Affiliations

The Lykaios Family.

--------[]--------

Other

He has a bold, energetic tone, always willing.

He grew up in France, born a vampire, his parents died there but it was a very long time ago. He holds onto his accent. Depending on the crowd he'll pull a perfect american, or revert to his French accent. He also knows French, and Italian.

He doesn't like killing. But he is very effective.

--------[]--------

Edited at April 25, 2023 10:23 PM by iArema
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 25, 2023 02:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

NPC

Full Name: Maio Romuald Sweder.

Shortened Name: Maio.

Name Meaning(s):

Maio; “Major, Greater, Strength, Boy.” Germanic.

Romuald; “Fame, Glory, Power, Authority.” Germanic/Dutch.

Sweder; “Strength, Army.” Germanic/Dutch.

Nicknames: Whatever you can think of?

Addressed As: Viscount Sweder, Lord Sweder, Master Maio, Mr. Sweder, and other such variations.

/~/

Pronouns: He/Him.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

/~/

Clan: Phego.

Powers: Influence (Below Average), Oblivion(Above Average), Potence(Average).

/~/

Appearance:

Credit to [email protected]

6’ 6” | 190 lbs (21.95 BMI) | Very Muscular | Dyed Pink Hair/Naturally Blonde | Ocean Blue Eyes | Warm Undertones | Deepset Almond Eyes | Lobe Piercing | Eyebrow Piercings | Nose Bridge Piercings | Smirking for Days

/~/

Personality:

Manipulative | Hot-Headed | Ambitious | Impatient | Sharp | Arrogant | Witty | Sadistic | Intimidating | Flirtatious | Power Hungry | Selfish | Violent | Bloodthirsty | Independent | Very Easy to Overlook | Charismatic | Strong-Willed | Demanding | Entitled | Assertive | Confident | Temperamental | Loyal | Toxic | Controlling | Persuasive | Focused | Sly | Silver Tongue | Determined | Egotistical | Stubborn | Spiteful | Vindictive | Persistent | Rude | Adaptable

Strengths: Physical Strength, Stealth, Intimidation, Coordination, Hand-to-Hand Combat, and Charismatic.

Weaknesses: Impatient, Arrogant, Anger Issues, Power Hungry/Selfish, Indulgent, and Sadistic.

/~/

Relationship Status: Engaged to Loleta Sigrid, technically. Arranged marriage, but he’s already been given permission by Loleta’s mother to see other people in order to provide an heir.

Other: He has a slight Dutch accent. One of the only compliments Edith has given him is that he has nice eyes.

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenMay 16, 2023 08:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Royal Offspring?
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenMay 16, 2023 11:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

╔══════╣ ⚜ ╠══════╗

Xera Kanid Lykaios

" You call me a monster to wound me, but don't you know that I just love being the monster in this story? "

╚════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════╝

Name:

Xera

Xera Kanid Lykaios

Female || Feminine
She / Her

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Age Appearence:

23 Years

650 - 700 Years

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Sexuality:

Unknown

Relationship Status:

Single

Significant Other:

N/A

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Royal Offspring

Desired Rank:

Undecided

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Clan:

Vaemris

Powers:

Blood Sorcery, Haste, & Obfuscate

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Appearance:

[ matubami @ picrew ]

5'6 || Hourglass Figure / Athletic Build || 140lbs

WIP

Personality:

Vague || Quiet || Mysterious || Secretive || Reclusive || Untrusting || Skeptical || Uneasy || Very Unfriendly || Aggressive & Hostile || Dangerous || Violent Tendencies || Unpredictable || Resorts to Aggression || Not very Understanding || No Mercy || Vile & Rude || Misunderstood || Cautious & Weary || Anti - Social|| Independent || Righteous || Lawful || Noble & Generous at Times || Focused || Honest || Reliable & Dependable || Confused || Scared || Calm & Collected || Emotionless

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Crush:

N/A

Exes:

N/A

Open

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Kin

Father: Unknown
Mother:
Unknown

Step - Father: Thanos

Siblings: Unknown

Step - Siblings: Royal Offspring

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Theme Songs:

For You [ Stained ]
A Scar is Born [ Three Days Grace ]

Favorite Song Quotes:

" Are my screams loud enough for you to hear me? Should I turn this up for you? I sit here locked inside my head!- Remembering everything you've said.. the silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast. The silence is what kills me- I need someone here to help me. " [ Stained ]

" When you get so overwhelmed, and the pressure gets too much. They kick you when you're down and say you're just not good enough- a Scar is Born. " [ A Scar is Born ]

Affiliations:

Open || PM Me

════════╣ ⚜ ╠════════

Other:

Edited at May 16, 2023 11:37 AM by Covidic

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us